Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32864 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Osobi32(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

The same way you would feel is a NIGERIAN girl begs you for money just after 3 months of dating.

But then, considering you have been giving her, I hate to say she is a selfish and ungrateful person. She gave you and she is waiting for you to ask a second time. That would be the final nail to the coffin grin

I don’t feel anyway. If I have, I give. That is not something that happens as I am with an ancestor. Ancestors have money. smiley
Ancestor doings grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
LOLing! This guy sef.

Baba, dem still dey but na to find them be the wahala.
Dem actually dey
When u see a lady wey dey well, and she discovers u are serious with her, she will spend on u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2021
McStoic:

Brother I reasonate with you.. There are actually Nigerian ladies who are different. Though they are very very few...By the way, hope you guys are still together?
Yea bro. This babe is exceptional I swear and the peace of mind I have right now is outta this world honestly.

Babe has footed bills on several occasions when we go out to have some fun. I can go on and on, baba, the list is endless and she's very loyal.

Na so I decided to respect myself and stay one place, in fact, I had a heart-to-heart talk with my BigBOI to respect himself or else I go help disgrace am and e come reason with me las-las.

The babe is a blessing to me.

Baba, if you jam a loyal, cool headed and understanding babe, abeg no let am pass you by because even you ancestors won't be happy with you.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Na woman wrapper full this forum sha.

A question will be directed at ladies, na men go comment pass.

At least allow the women to answer first, to even sample their minds and opinion. But as na una dey rush to comment, how do you want to get answers?
Ones pocochant has commented every other female opinion is not really valid as such in Nairaland
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by yahmohy27: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Only a simp will ask a woman for money, especially a Naija woman. Hmmm

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Some men no dey shame o!! Tufiakwa!!
you be a mam, you are not ,so you cant say that
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Do you know what a simp is?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Bunmhi:
Well he has never asked me more than 1k and he does that only when he runs out of cash. There's no big deal in that shebi nah from im money nah
So u no fit give am out of ur own money. Abi u no dey mke money?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Do you know what a simp is?
A simp will send his land for you. Infact he will be following you around like a lost puppy.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by honourable356(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Pay her back her money.
When a girl loves you for real...she would be happy to assist you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Temigirl95:
It will shock u dat someone else is putting plenty money in her account. Sleep der, make pant dey wear u
Nobody puts money in her account except me. In fact, you no go understand.

She's principled lady brought up in a Christian home.

She has given me reasons not to doubt her on several occasions.

In fact, my mannest man has that kind of babe also. Very loyal to the core, understanding and lovely. She's an Anambra babe like mine also.

God bless the women(loyal and understanding ones).

Lest I forget, she's a working class lady that earns relatively well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by dwilliams: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

There would be no second time sis.. I got the money I was expecting same day but something say make I hold on fess cheesy

Ask
Her and let’s see if she would insult you or break up with you….

Then you would show her you have the money that it’s a litmus test
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Justbehave(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Temigirl95:
It will shock u dat someone else is putting plenty money in her account. Sleep der, make pant dey wear u
Why you dey open ya mouth waaa? Shee you wan give him HBP ni?. But the truth of the matter is that you are right. Watch him come now to tell us that the girl is gainfully employed or into business or from a wealthy family. We no say na lie but we go still believe am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by TheRedpillguy: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.
The good thing is, Nature already has a way of dealing with people like u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Na woman wrapper full this forum sha.

A question will be directed at ladies, na men go comment pass.

At least allow the women to answer first, to even sample their minds and opinion. But as na una dey rush to comment, how do you want to get answers?
U get ur own space to make ur comment nd they get theirs. So make a comment nd bounce. It's nt too hard.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Justbehave(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Nobody puts money in her account except me. In fact, you no go understand.

She's principled lady brought up in a Christian home.

She has given me reasons not to doubt her on several occasions.

In fact, my mannest man has that kind of babe also. Very loyal to the core, understanding and lovely. She's an Anambra babe like mine also.

God bless the women(loyal and understanding ones).
You put money into her acct and she still uses it on you is quiet different. What does she do for a living?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by izubext007: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Mine feel cool all the time.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by effort1: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.

But do you collect money from your boyfriend?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
rosalieene:
Lol cheesy
It depends anyway.
It depends on the guy in question. There are those you can happily give without blinking an eyes. There are those guys whom for every 1naira they give you, they collect 5naira. There are those that give once and tell people that they give her all the time

So poster, you're not telling us the whole truth. Therr is more. Maybe the money is big or you're not really the giving type. Well, what do I know, you might be saying the truth tho.
A peaceful man would return that money back to her after seeing her countenance and attitude just for peace to reign. Instead you came here to create a thread grin
De O.P already told u everything ( read in between lines). As if u were dere, u are now saying he is not saying everything
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
rosalieene:
Lol cheesy
It depends anyway.
It depends on the guy in question. There are those you can happily give without blinking an eyes. There are those guys whom for every 1naira they give you, they collect 5naira. There are those that give once and tell people that they give her all the time

So poster, you're not telling us the whole truth. Therr is more. Maybe the money is big or you're not really the giving type. Well, what do I know, you might be saying the truth tho.
A peaceful man would return that money back to her after seeing her countenance and attitude just for peace to reign. Instead you came here to create a thread grin
But should a peaceful woman return a man's money if he gives off dat kind of countenance?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Romanoff(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
U get ur own space to make ur comment nd they get theirs. So make a comment nd bounce. It's nt too hard.

As I make my comment, e affect you?

Or you be woman wrapper?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Justbehave:
You put money into her acct and she still uses it on you is quiet different. What does she do for a living?
I bless her account whenever she's down financially.

She works in a very big gas plant as a secretary and she earns relatively well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I bet there are lots of them in Enugu and Imo state's also but finding them is where the problem lies.
I agree with him o. Onitcha Ladies behave like me. De Enugu part is de Enugu North, reason been that de don't sleep with men outside marriage. So ladies give all to de marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Life Is Absurd
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I bet there are lots of them in Enugu and Imo state's also but finding them is where the problem lies.
I agree with him o. Onitcha Ladies behave like men. De Enugu part is de Enugu North ( Nsukka), reason been that de don't sleep with men outside marriage. So ladies give all to de marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DannyG8(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do
I have been searching for you
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Depends. There are those that asked but I didnt give even though I had the money and then this particular one that asks when in need that I give even when down cos I trust him. He normally adds something to it when paying back.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Nwachi22:

Honestly, I pray never to meet your kind. You’re a complete gold digger. You borrowed money from your girlfriend, now the money is ready and you don’t want to pay her back. You’re using it to test her reaction.
You are right. Buh is it o.k for a lady to borrow from her boyfriend without paying? Just asking for a friend
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

I agree with him o. Onitcha Ladies behave like me. De Enugu part is de Enugu North ( Nsukka), reason been that de don't sleep with men outside marriage. So ladies give all to de marriage
Coughs
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??

3 months old and ure asking her for money? That’s a red flag. She needs to be worried.

Worried not because she’s giving u money bt because men take advantage of women this way smtmes in a relationship and 3months isn’t enough time to know real intentions. Bt on the flip side some Nigerian gal will bombard u will bills and requests in just weeks after u say u like them so I can’t blame u so much.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

You are right. Buh is it o.k for a lady to borrow from her boyfriend without paying? Just asking for a friend
Many guys won't even collect it back
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

As I make my comment, e affect you?

Or you be woman wrapper?
evening newspaper, abeg swerve nd start preparing to take ur kids 4rm sch. Bloody housewife.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Iamtonitoni: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2021
FFK clone spotted grin
KillIgbohoN0W:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.