Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32863 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Leave me na.

i will send u p.m nw. Ur husband will see it nd send u to ur parents house..

last warning.
Lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.
That's why you are still single and with no hope of a reasonable suitor for marriage
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Romanoff(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Leave me na.

i will send u p.m nw. Ur husband will see it nd send u to ur parents house..

last warning.

Rotfl.

Na mad people full everywhere. You don't even know how this works. You think sending PM to someone of NL means the person will automatically get the message?

Na single digit IQ person I dey follow talk self.

Let me save my energy for who reach.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2021
NewSoul:

That's why you are still single and with no hope of a reasonable suitor for marriage

Baba... Take am easy on her na..
Maybe she is just speaking from experience in her last act of giving to a boyfriend
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Iamagoodgirll: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
As for me I don't feel bad about it, once I noticed you need financial assistance to would gladly assist you without you requesting for it. That's what relationship is all about and shouldn't be one sided.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
luminouz:

Are you for real?

Yes i am
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2021
DannyG8:
I have been searching for you

Lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Let's mingle n tingle. I won't ask you for cash.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
As for me I don't feel bad about it, once I noticed you need financial assistance to would gladly assist you without you requesting for it. That's what relationship is all about and shouldn't be one sided.

Very true...
But, majority of the ladies see relationship as an employment opportunity, a means to get steady cash-out from guys, without been ready to reciprocate.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Which gender do you belong to? I'm asking for a friend.

Female grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Yes i am
Am sure many guys have been sending u p.m...
After this ⌚ out, u will no longer be single again.. Lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Female grin grin grin

Okay ooo
Continue grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Chibae4real: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Well, it is good to be very supportive in a relationship.

But let me ask this questions

How would you feel if you are in need of cash to resolve an important issues that can lead to the termination of your job and your guy lied he doesn't have or refused to assist you but preferred to assist someone else, and after few months same person came to asked for your assistance?

1, Would you assist?

2, If the Lady in question is your sister will you advise her to assist the guy?

3, What would you do have done in this instance?

NOTE:- The lady has really being faithful and that's the first time she will request for any assistance from him.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by godofuck231: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

I thought so too.. but funny enough she’s not asked for a dime since then.
and you think you are debt free? Try leave her make you see

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chibae4real:
Well, it is good to be very supportive in a relationship.

But let me ask this questions

How would you feel if you are in need of cash to resolve an important issues that can lead to the termination of your job and your guy lied he doesn't have or refused to assist you but preferred to assist someone else, and after few months same person came to asked for your assistance?

1, Would you assist?

2, If the Lady in question is your sister will you advise her to assist the guy?

3, What would you do have done in this instance?

As a lady, Where will the guy expect me to get the money from, knowing fully well that I needed help to sustain my job and he wasn't there positively?

If truly he had and he refused to help u when u were in need, he will be shameless to come to u for help afterwards!!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Yes i am

Ok...will get across to you
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

I sent her one too grin

She needs lumi, but for something else sha wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Iamagoodgirll: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

Very true...
But, majority of the ladies see relationship as an employment opportunity, a means to get steady cash-out from guys, without been ready to reciprocate.
yes but it shouldn't be so
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
luminouz:

Ok...will get across to you

Hunter with bow and arrows.. Lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
luminouz:

I sent her one too grin

She needs lumi, but for something else sha wink

*for something else*
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

Na mad people full everywhere. You don't even know how this works. You think sending PM to someone of NL means the person will automatically get the message?

Na single digit IQ person I dey follow talk self.

Let me save my energy for who reach.
If u think i dnt knw how sending a pm works then u must be one with a micro unit I.Q .. Like xay na today i been just dey recieve nd send p.m. I knw u wont get d content of d message on d 1st instance esp if we are nt following each.

I already asked u to piss off. So na u knw wetin u dey use ur energy do. Maybe na to collect prik 4rm oga wen he comes back. Well na housewife u be b4. U have no tangible thing to do than to sit infront of d tv nd watch bbnaija like ur life depends on it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Scottz: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Singlet? Hehe. That one far, con dey expensive. Na Kiwi polish and brush I dey buy. If I wan come dey generous, I add a local sponge, Okin soap and Gillette shaving stick. kiss You baff and smell nice for me, baby. No greater birthday presents than that.
lol na lie na ur type de spoil their bf pass especially when in love

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Don't mind them undecided

An average Nigerian girl sees relationship as a meal ticket and to them nah only the man go dey shoulder all the responsibilities
True
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

Lol grin grin cheesy cheesy, i dont even know what to reply
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

Hunter with bow and arrows.. Lol
Not what you have in mind bro. smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Say Cheese!!! grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by noel22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Lol... grin
Ur reply should be towards exiting singleness na...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
They feel depressed cheated and scammed..
Imagine o, but they want to us to Carry All their liability without help

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Only a simp will ask a woman for money, especially a Naija woman. Hmmm

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Some men no dey shame o!! Tufiakwa!!
Haha real Nigga
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

But there’s nothing wrong in giving you weekly allowance baah.. grin grin na your type Dey buy singlet as birthday gift
grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by larryking540: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??
should I tell u the truth ,it was too early bro ,if u had asked her to do cooking for you but u really aren't financially capable at the moment ,she for understand,now she will definitely start having doubt about you because the African social media is filled with na man day spend for woman
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street or a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship ought to be a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.
Bro you are just lucky All the girls I dated are leeches I have never chop a single Kobo from a Nigerian girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.