Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31639 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Warrmatt: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
My brother run for your dear life, she does not love you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by michael1508: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Where are all these simps coming out from? Don't they at least have fathers who raised them?
My brother,not their fault o
Many fathers have failed their children,most especially the sons cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Sheriman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olayetan:

So you can stay a month without calling your fiancée or will be waiting for him to send you card before you call him?
The girl does not have any sense at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
How old is this op self?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Olayetan(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sheriman:

The girl does not have any sense at all.

Very dumb person!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by adex1510: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
I joined NL for the first time because of this your post.. I have always been a guest just to read topics and comments..
Now to the issue at hand.. I am talking from experience.. Married for 6years now.. If she doesn't change now she won't change after marriage.. Please discard her now..
While dating my wife, I have always been the one calling both morning and evening just to check on her.. So one day I decided not to call at all.. Through out that day she never called to even ask why or look up on me.. Imagine how some women think.. This is a guy that has always called everyday and a day came he didn't call.. Naturally she's supposed to call to ask after my well being..
Most crashed marriages actually got the warning sign while dating.. Let me tell you a secret.. If there is any quarrel between you two she won't bother to call you talk more of making peace..
Pls bro have a rethink I beg you.. Marriage is too deep beyond what you seeing now.. God will guide and help you..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Naijaolosho2: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok so U wanto marry babe who dont call u & u dont tink u comitin sexual harasment...correct?.....brother I don meamnnnto sound rudes but somebody need to tie u to mango tree & flog the livvvvin daylight outter u!!(no oofense) angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by ignis: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

You are dating Her, but she's not dating you .

She does not love you.

Better stop spending your resources and wasting your time on her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be
3 cars
21 years
Show me your Baba Abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
michael1508:

I hardly take what many ladies say serious,cos it's most times biased, self centered and filled with manipulations, but I must say,you speak from a logic point of view.

Theres no bias here and I don't care what anyone would tag me because of this. ( Not referring to you, sir.)

I like to view things with all fairness. That my kinda person.

Now, If op were to be her brother, won't she call? How much more someone you call a heart -throb or plan to spend the rest of your life with.

Wetin no good, no good, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
victooman:
detach yourself emotionally from this girl,, agree say she no be ur own, try get another babe,, dont spend a dime for her again, mute her WhatsApp status and go to Facebook and limit what you can see from her, l can bet with my life that the girl mind is somewhere else,and that is because you are too nice to her, that is how women are,, when she ever calls or try to get back dont get excited and lose guard focus on fvcking her, anytime u spend a dime on her make sure u collect first,, fvck her like a LovePeddler or else this girl emotionally drain u.

1. Me, I suggest be delete her number sef cos he may easily go to muted status to view if he mutes her status.
2. Also, if possible be like me who hardly open Facebook & Instagram from week to week.
3. Get busy, occupy your mind with profitable ventures that will fetch you money & forget that ingrate.
4. Focus on your family {your parents, siblings & male friends}
5. Don't hibernate urself, go out, explore & make new female friends...mind you the goal should be to knack knack knack, no commitment or strings attached for now.
6. Bro, you must be strong hearted to do all these, stop being a simp.
7. Call or chat me, I need to speak with U. 08163653163

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by jattopeter(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you the truth from personal experience, the girl doesn't love you. She's just catching cruise. When you no get bar again, or you can't meet up with her needs she will leave you and move on to the next tree way get enough bananas.

One of the easiest ways to even know if a girl is into you is through phone calls or chats. When you see a girl calling you repeatedly asking you if you don chop, good morning, good evening etc it simply shows she likes you.

As for this one that you say is your babe and she doesn't call you, you better dump her
Thats if she has not dumped him before be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Olayetan(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Watch as you loose a good girl with this.

Good girl?

What's good in a girl that's not caring, not even a call to know how her fiancée day is fairing.

Is she a statue or zombie, we are all humans and we all need love and care.
He should let the girl go.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine?? And you're here missing her.

You prolly made her believe it's your duty to do the calling. So she feels, when duty calls, you'll call. Hmm..

She's not a responsible fellow because on a good day, even if that's how she sees you ( Mr. caller) for someone who normally calls and has not called her till now, she's supposed to get worried and at least call to know why her "calling calling daddy" has not called her up till now but still it hasn't bothered her to do so?

What if something happened to you?what if you were kidnapped? ( God forbid) and you'll say you have someone who cares about you somewhere you want to marry? Hmmm .. my brother, .run o!

This a big danger sign.

You need to teach virginprincess a lot of things.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by VULCAN(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
By the time I got halfway I was sure you are still a student around 18-21.

When you wrote you were on a break from work I was dazed.

Abi is it part time work while you are actually a student within the age bracket I mentioned?
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

I reject Bipolar in Jesus name.

Come, take your time.

Sincerely, I was surprised too that came from Mercy. She wrote unlike her today.

That means she intentionally writes some things she write here.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by babyfaceafrica: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Maybe she's a introvert.

But if you are not comfortable with the relationship you can call it a day.
And so? Introverts don't call or what do you mean?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by WayoProphet: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
We dey the same boat. Lengthy calls bore me. I can that for days non-stop.

Skyfornia:
Some people don't actually like calls.. personally I prefer chats to calls, even when I want to make or receive call, I like it short, simple and straight to the point. I easily get bored when the call is a bit long.

But I can chat for hours and still enjoy it.

But in your girlfriend's case...I think she is not really into you, since she doesn't initiate calls or chats.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Ugik(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bro,you are just dating yourself.

I'M A BOLT DRIVER IN PORTHACOURT LOOKING FOR A CAR TO DRIVE AND MAKE WEEKLY PAYMENTS TO.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
How do you men keep getting these kind of careless women ? Are you that desperate For intimacy and a Relationship Really? How will you make a girl that doesn’t call you your girlfriend?? How?? How? How sweet was she? I’m not even sure you have tasted her sef . You lots are just too desperate god forbid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by ttmax09(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
grin grin you lots are funny, what is good about her? You are in a relationship and you don't call or chat your partner up till he or she does
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry
ops make u slow down okay..some ladies are like that ...no call her again or text her .her mind no dey the relationship that why she ño dey keep in touch. Just leave her for now and keep watching
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Olam09(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Many ladies are fond of that.. my girlfriend too use to do that some years ago before i change it for her totally so since then.. she's always calling and chatting me first to know how I'm doing..

Get angry with her, i mean confront her then see if she's not gonna change her attitude..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Kefty05(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021

She gat not intrest in you bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Wearetheugliest: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you the truth from personal experience, the girl doesn't love you. She's just catching cruise. When you no get bar again, or you can't meet up with her needs she will leave you and move on to the next tree way get enough bananas.

One of the easiest ways to even know if a girl is into you is through phone calls or chats. When you see a girl calling you repeatedly asking you if you don chop, good morning, good evening etc it simply shows she likes you.

As for this one that you say is your babe and she doesn't call you, you better dump her
this one deep o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
kkonyeji:

Sincerely, I was surprised too that came from Mercy. She wrote unlike her today.

That means she intentionally writes some things she write here.

Na me make una dey monitor for nairaland. Heheheheeee...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrMacinterchi1: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
if he will lose her because he ceased communication that was supposed to be a two way things,then ,the so called Lady was never a good girl but unbothered being.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Wearetheugliest: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be
e go better make you leave your baby girl for us o grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
VULCAN:
By the time I got halfway I was sure you are still a student around 18-21.

When you wrote you were on a break from work I was dazed.

Abi is it part time work while you are actually a student within the age bracket I mentioned?
I am not a Student. In my mid thirties
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrMacinterchi1: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
BadRadio:
I cant wait to have my hands around ur neck so I can squeeze
do you want to kill her ? nawa oo
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by LINTUNE(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.
wow...baba God, dont let me encounter this kind of woman ever in my life..damn! My dear, you've got a bleeped up mentality..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrMacinterchi1: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
It's naturally for women to behave that way. He should be the first to chat her up. We women feel special that way.
Is this what made the girl a good girl?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.