Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? (10715 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by ucohinya(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2007
@
lexyheart,thanks for that reply
@topic
it's beter to tell ur partner u lone him. for me it makes me feel alive and loved.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ucohinya

LOL cheesy,cool
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by mekoyo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
No, its not. It will make you loose respect from us.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2007
hey lexyheart sorry for interrupting you and my friend shady but i think you TWO are doing gr8 grin and i will love to be your best man grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2007
well to all single ladies in the room i need a gurl to be trustworthy like lexyheart so am waiting, grin cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2007
i lov you smiley
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Emad(f): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2007
well from experience when you tell a man "i love you" he starts taking you for granted, like, well she says she loves me so she cant leave me
they have always been disappointed angry
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by seuniyanda: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2007
See we are in civilized world where anything can happen, so girlfriend why not give it a try, even if he decline, atleast you have behave matured, well if he did not appreciate it, you can tell me and i will so much i appreciate it.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by crazyp(f): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2007
I'll tell my boyfriend i luv him if i really do kiss kiss
if he takes it for granted sad
i'll show him the way out!!! grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by seuniyanda: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2007
hello girlfriend,
Don't be too in a hurry to show him the way out, he might be shy to admit he cares, and not only that he might want you to take him for granted if he says he loves you or admits. Anyway like i say i am still single, you can shower all your love on me, and i am not and never to boyish to say it back.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2007
@muchbabe
well thank you for loving me but cna u show me how LOL cuz am watiing, and am gonna show u how to treat a lady right LOL grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Boondoggle(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ poster,

It is quite safe. I appreciate it when "nkem"  wink  says that to me and even appreciate it more if she pauses, looks at me eye balls to eye balls  tongue and rests both her palms on my shoulders  before saying it. It's kinda romantic and enforces re-assuarance. Besides, how would I know she does if she does not tell me? Saying this is not like saying just any other words, the words should come not from just any part of your heart but right from the very BOTTOM of your heart.  At times, one may wonder if one's partner REALLY loves, but immediately one hears these three "magical" words all doubt disperse. Three simple words, yet powerfull enough to move mountainssss! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ olay

if i grab ur coller .God knows wat i will do w u. embarassed
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Sacarsity(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
I see nothing wrong in a girl saying "I love You" to a guy she cares for, provided its a genuine feeling. I will respect and cherish a girl for making the first move. Infact, I will immediately play along should she show her "Green Light" and she will be the most adorable girl on earth. wink wink But before that, she has to be someone i ve known for a while and also my kind of girl. Contrary, I will let her understand that am not ready for a relationship and we can still be friends. tongue

I'm saying this 'cause girls who are bold enough to iniciate a love affair will try as much as possible to keep faith and their love. They are usually innocent if they are truely in love. But hey guys, don't be fast to jump at such girls. I must say however, that you observe her a bit and discover the centre of attraction because it could be something you would not want to be loved for. And girls should not attempt to say that to the wrong one- a guy who have no feelings for you!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Godsgirl(f): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY POST A SUCCESS. IT WAS THE VERY FIRST ONE I DID  kiss cheesy

HOPEFULLY, MY POST WILL BE A "LOVE CONNECTION" FOR SOME OF YOU,  kiss

LETS CONTINUE TO KEEP OUR POSTS CLEAN. SHALL WE? smiley

THE NEXT POST IS ENTITTLED "WHAT QUALITIES WOMEN LIKE IN A MAN" (I HAVE NOT GOTTEN AROUND TO DOING IT DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS BUT ANYONE MAY FEEL TO STEAL IT, I DO NOT MIND) wink, IT SHOULD BE A GREAT TOPIC AND I DEFINATELY HAVE LOTS TO SAY ABOUT IT.

AGAPE!!
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2007
hey lexyheart sorry grin if i have offended you and dont feel embarrased cos i really like what you did OK, cheesy well i just think am feeling jealous bout you and my friend how i wish some one nice like you can come my way too LOL well am still single to all ladies in da room grin so i think am gonna get my share too , LOL
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by crazyp(f): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2007
seuniyanda:

hello girlfriend,
Don't be too in a hurry to show him the way out, he might be shy to admit he cares, and not only that he might want you to take him for granted if he says he loves you or admits. Anyway like i say i am still single, you can shower all your love on me, and i am not and never to boyish to say it back.

see ur small mouth!!! grin grin tongue
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by johnnygan(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Lexyhearts
lol
olay looks like a friend heh.
don't pop his collar off
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2007
@jhonnyganshady
lol
Gee man thanks for making lexyheart understand that am just a friend grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by EJaja(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
its not a crime to tell a man dat you love him lov is a two way thing
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by iorhenter(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2007
"I LOVE U" from a Nigerian Girl shocked oh! that makes me wanna jump out of my skin. Guys look within u, that is hinging on something! Though is not a crime for a lady to tell her Guy how she feels about him but, not as soon as u meet him. To me, I BELIEVE IN ACTIONS NOT WORDS. Acting it makes me feel much more better than hearing it. That is me
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by ChidiO2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
iorhenter:

"I LOVE You" from a Nigerian Girl shocked oh! that makes me want to jump out of my skin. Guys look within u, that is hinging on something! Though is not a crime for a lady to tell her Guy how she feels about him but, not as soon as u meet him. To me, I BELIEVE IN ACTIONS NOT WORDS. Acting it makes me feel much more better than hearing it. That is me

Same here.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by seuniyanda: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2007
anyway i am not saying you should say it the first time, or start begging him to feel it, only if you guys have become so wink smiley cheesy grin cool intimate, then u can say it, anyway i am available
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by seuniyanda: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
crazyp, na wa o undecided smiley, have you seen my mouth before, na wa o,if there is nothing to say just lipsrsealed, okay, chat with me and you will see my small mouth, I like you anyway sha
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
@seuniyanda
Hi seun well would ya like to hang around well i dont mind knowin pple like ya kissso u can chat with me anytime LOL grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
@olay

okay i understand now.n-way thats e truth. wink lol.no problem my dear friend.i mean our friend cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
@johnygan

lol i understand wink
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2007
@lexyheart
well thank u for understand and moreover your voice is really kool the last time i had an opportunity to speak with ya keep that lovely voice of urs okay grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2007
@ olay

whatttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you're the one heh ??
God have mercy . shocked
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by jayvin01: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2007
yep, the world is modern now, stop old skool thinkin'z; grin tell him, because if u wait for him to make move, me might be a suegbe type, who is very shy! grin and that wud be a very long thing, sad

Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2007
@lexyheart
LOLzzzz
why oh my GOD and GOD have mercy , grin just trying hard to be a friend lolzzzzz
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2007
@olay

ok ur friend.n-way i really appreciate ur friendship.take care of shady 4 me .lol wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.