Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? (10719 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ OKAYYYYYYYYY

NO ONE IS IGNORING U MY DEAR
I WAS JUST A LIL BUSY
@ OKAYYYYYYYY
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2007
@post
sur, i guess. i tell him i love him once in a while. . . just not often. undecided
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by kunle75(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2007
it is a good thing to express ur LOVE verbally to ur partner anytime everytime anywhere anyhow,but it shld be genuine love.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by samsondavi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2007
i love to hear that word ' I LOVE YOU'
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by ifyalways(f): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2007
as long as i really do,i say it. wink
ok I LOVE YOU BABY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by johnnygan(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2008
culd kip sayin it if it simply turns me on lol
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by kingkams(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
As for me, the girls i respect the most are the ones that say I LOVE YOU

Lest i forget, they'll have to be consistent. cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by tulk2mi: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2008
@ TOPIC
I can understand the reason for this thread.
cos most pple( male/female) tend to take advantage of pple who say this word to them. it gives them the feeling of power i am the one whos in the driving seat of this relationship n u cant live without me kind of power

Secondly the word " I LOVE U" has been so abused that it sounds more like a phrase than a feeling. eg. u tell me u love me anything u need a favour from me and after dat not again until anoda favour is in the pipeline

But despite all this a REAL[flash=200,200][/flash][color=#000099][/color]man would love to hear this words from a woman he loves and respect her more 4 it. 4 real
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by kehindebad(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2008
DONT and i meant DONT ever say it to your guy,
unless you're prepared to be disappointed,
he wont say it back,well unless at gun point, lol
this one no be indian film o, na naija guy,
yes there are some romantic guys out there,
but to most of us, its just words,
u'll only hear us saying it during sex,
when you're about to break up,
or when we need something from u,
kai, the words are too strong to be used anyhow
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by amaikama(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2008
It depends on the circumstances oo!! you know girls are very funny than clowns. When you are nothing, they tend not to say the four letter word""I love you"" but when you are made, the word love has become their singing song in your ear, at one time, you think they invented the word ""I love you""

Ha! may God help men sad
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by amaikama(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2008
And another thing, if your girl friend say the, ""I love you"" word, check your wrist watch to determing the time at which she say those words. she could be having a headache and not knowing what she said within that time. sad

2) Whenever a woman say the ""I love you"" word, be prepared to part with sometime. the word to them is very expensive. cry
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by CodeRED(f): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2008
Sure, you can say "I love you", to build their ego( especially if he has a huge one). However, saying and meaning it are two different things. shocked
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by ekong0514(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
sometimes, not always,
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by plappville(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2008
once told a guy i have fallen in love with him, and he told me i should stand in love and not fall in love. we were really close as friends until i developed such feelings for him. I feel so ashamed expressing my feelings to him because he turned me down and i regret ever mentioning it
Maybe He was not sure of ur love but then he wouldn't have sounded this way.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by queenTG(f): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
i can do that if my guy proved me that he loves me, love have to be build after that u can freely tell ur guy u love him when u feel it and same for him. sometimes to be sure that our love still alive .
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
neve:

@topic
I see nothing wrong in telling a guy how much you love him.

There is actually nothing wrong in telling a guy that you love him, but you must learn the guy first. Some guys equate the words "I love you" to mean "I possess you: you are now wholly mine" and they take to their heels. grin Lol.

On the other hand, some guys just want to hear that a woman loves them just to boost their egos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.