Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? (10712 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by johnnygan(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
Agape!
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
johnnygan:

Agape!

so why r u ignoring me
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2007
@lexyheart
Dont worry we cna handle it and its as if its gonna be fun too lol well i 'd love to meet ya sister i guess she has old as u lol grin hahahaha well talk to ya later okay
and for my dude @johnnygan
ogebni naa wetin dey happend dis won wey u just comot i dey miss ya shocked i just come ya place naa him dem tell me say u comot man well nothing still do ya so later man
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by seuniyanda: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
thanks guys i am tired of this topic, so i opt out
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by seuniyanda: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2007
cute-ass, what a name, why don't mail me at seuniyanda@mail.com or call my number 08066341920, would love to chat with you, or better still you can send me your number or mail addy, waoh! i love that name CUTE-ASS, nice, please call me or mail me, if you see this mail
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by honeric01(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2007
lol, funny name, i bet you are being moved by what you read
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by answera(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
if you really know that you love him or her, just feel free and express it
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by wolexanda(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
hay,why is it that it is only man that said or first do at all times e.g men will fiirst to say i love you,men will first to say it is time for the deed thing,haba women too need to play front not at all time but atleast ounce in a while to encourage us.because if you are doing something good and no body to commend you wearyness comes in.you might end up tire of that relationships.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by aije(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
"I LOVE YOU", These little words that mean so much is one thing I love saying but my so cherished boyfriend never likes hearing it because he says I lie whenever I say that,
To me, I feel its wrong telling a guy, "I LOVE YOU" because he takes it for granted hearing it, He feels ooooo!!!!!!! I mean so much to this girl`s life and she cant live without me, So girl`s Haud your love words and let him(them) beg to hear those three little words, As for me? I`ve learnt my lesson, The last time I told him that was three months ago, and I think when next I say it to him again, he is going to appreciate it. smiley
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by arden(f): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
Of course, If you mean it, if the feeling is mutual he'll say it back. However, don't overdo it, then it will seem annoying and not as heartfelt.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2007
okay @arden I LOVE YA lolz
cuz first ya seems to be more like some one that has had an experience be4 and more over i love pple that has been experienced in a realationship so i check ya out , if ya dont mind we culd get hooked up ok lolz grin
ola grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2007
so back to ya @lexyheart
Well i dont mind knowing ya sister cuz she will be a darling like ya to i guess well hope to read ya funny messages later bye
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ olay

welll
hey i hv already talked w my sister

and she said she will fall for you as long as u look damn good like shady.lol
wink
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
@lexyheart
hey hi well i look damm good more than shady lol so i think i desreve yar sister grin lolz i think am fallingi n love , crazy in love , lolz
could ya tell me how old yar sister is cuz i have to know that and its really important
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Lexyhearts(f): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ olay

i told u she is my twin sister

so we r twins
we hv e same age
am sure u know my age
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Ninjabyte(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ olay & lexyhearts
You know, this love exchange on a public forum might just tempt one to take it from where u two are. I just might overthrow u olay and take it from where u stop

@Topic
It's safe if u don't say it one too many times. Then it becomes boring and will always appear fake. You gotta choose special moments to drop the words. Believe me pips, everybody wants to be loved even Bush & Osama and what better way to express it than by saying (with all honesty though).

C'mon now, somebody say you love me cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2007
i love u with all ma heart boo wink
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by Ninjabyte(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
muchbabe:

i love u with all ma heart boo wink

C, who die? Now wasnt that as easy as piracy for Alaba market? Thank you jare. I Love You too. How do u feel gal?

C'mon now, any other takers?
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
Well to ya all that are in da room @lexyheart is my friend gurl is just am helping my friend to take gud care of her and as for ya lexy i dont mind have ya sis' pls do tell her things bout me okay thanks grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by johnnygan(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2007
Rutendo. No one is ignorin u. Pls take more time to kno me.
@ OLAY
Hope this is not getting too much 4 u
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by SecondNjoy(f): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2007
love knows no bounds - if u r realy asking that question, then u r not in love yet - when u r in love - u'll tell him so hundred times over and over no matter what.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by kike001(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2007
if you think he feels the same way about you its gonna really hurt u if he doesnt say it back in it
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by creatives(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
yes very well safe to tell a man that she is in love with him that is the must powerful way to find a respectful man.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
pls room can i still get in touch with @lexyheart cuz i miss her so much!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by olay(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2007
well is dis room still funtioning or wat well, @lexyheart where are ya gotta chat with ya okay
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by emekaemor(m): 2:11am On Dec 11, 2007
not in nigeria, i girl can never tell a guy that if not her boyfriend. our girl can never feel free to say it to a guy, not even she is dying for the guy and is just not fair.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by realkemmy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
my girl friend has neva told me that, and i dont see it as an offence on her part. she is just being careful.

its no bad to tell a man i love u. but u ve to be very careful wen doin that.

timing also counts.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by neve: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
@topic
I see nothing wrong in telling a guy how much you love him.
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by rockiedink(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
realkemmy:

my girl friend has never told me that, and i don't see it as an offence on her part. she is just being careful.

its no bad to tell a man i love u. but u ve to be very careful when doin that.

timing also counts.

so you actually have a girlfriend! lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by dellynash(f): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
i once told a guy i have fallen in love with him, and he told me i should stand in love and not fall in love. we were really close as friends until i developed such feelings for him. I feel so ashamed expressing my feelings to him cos he turned me down and i regret ever mentioning it
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by rockiedink(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
dellynash:

i once told a guy i have fallen in love with him, and he told me i should stand in love and not fall in love. we were really close as friends until i developed such feelings for him. I feel so ashamed expressing my feelings to him because he turned me down and i regret ever mentioning it

awww!!! i'm shedding a tear for you sis cry
Re: Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? by tatenda: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
Really i do not find anything wrong in saying i love u to someone who makes me happy, To me it doesn`t matter whether its genuine love or lust, As long as this other person is rocking my world at that moment, i do not have a problem to express my love/lust to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / Backside Everywhere!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Figure 8 (photos) / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.