Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39007 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yorubarere: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who deh raise these weak beings? Like you came home to fetch water so that she can bath. Wtf man?

You deserve how she deh treat you cos she don see you as mumu. Person wey u suppose don send back to her papa house when you gave her money for foodstuffs and she declined.

You work hard and you still do house chores like a slave.

PS: This is just an iceberg from what she will show you in marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by bizhop01: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Marry her she will change, I like giving good advance.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?

This one is not a material rather a condemned plastic. Abeg face front cus she will frustrate your life this you run away from home. Did u force or beg her to marry you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Amasimichael: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
I think asking if she is wife material is rather irrelevant cos even a baby shud knw dat dis one will eventually kill u if u marry her. I understand if u r in love already advising u will b useless but I will still advise u anyways.

DON'T EVER MARRY THIS GIRL. She is not gud for u. Most girls have been spoilt at home by their parents n d men dat will marry dem will suffer for it. Don't be amongst such men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by harmony940(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
That's how they pretend to be nice. Once u propose,boom they show u their Jezebel side.

She couldn't even pretend till after wedding.
Big red flag...

The ops parents will definitely be praying hard for either a good o bad sign for their beloved son,and their prayer is being answered!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yemi1504: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

This one is dating awon "woke" generation of women and FINSter SMH. Son and bro, why do you like problems for your life? Why not cut this sham of a relationship and be patient to see the homely ones like our mothers however long it takes. They are still around even though finding them is akin to looking for a needle in a haystack. My 2 cents.

PS Those two situations you mentioned are very bad signs. Time to cut it up and move on bro.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. She warned u never to send her to buy things in the market and u kept quiet. 2. She disrespectfully instructed u to fetch water for her and u foolishly fetched the water. I swear! If i were ur father, i would have slapped u. Now, it's high time u took the position as the man of the house because u have lost it. Whenever she misbehaves discipline her. How? rebuke her, caution her, deliberately ignore her, including her food until she comes back to her senses, then u can now embrace her back in love.
Na man you be.
We need to have group of men like you on WhatsApp group, where men charged to take over their positions as men. These generation husbands are losing it and dying in silence by their wives manipulated emotional abuse.
Any ill sign you see at the early stage in marriage, do not ignore or pamper it. Clear it straight up! Else, it will definitely gain ground to hunt you tomorrow.
Men should learn to clear things up.
But do it in love...but serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
pansophist:
It's a bad sign.

You sef, why would you accept such treatment from her? She does this because she knows you'll succumb. How is cooking slavery ? Won't she cook her own food? If you cook for her, does it mean she is enslaving you ? Since you brought the money, why can't she cook? Isn't marriage a teamwork anymore?

Well, if I were you, I'll pause everything. Introduction can go to hell, just pause. Then make sure you get this cleared before carrying over. But its a bad sign. But work on yourself man. If she know you won't take this, she won't do it. The way people treat you is a mirror to your standard.
Gbamsulotely grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by EndRape2(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
She is right, although her tune might not be very ok the way she put it, but she is right, do you expect her to carry water on her head,
Why not pay boys in the area to fech water in your house when you know water has finsihed, you left it, so that your slave can come do it,

Try and buy food stuff in your house, going to the market is very stressful always ,buy things in bulk.

So wife material means the woman should suffer ,this disgusting mindset of Nigeria men is the major reason homes are breaking

You just want her to come suffer

What is wrong if you pay little boys or aboki in your area to fech water before your girl arrived?

Why not send money to her to buy food stuff on her way coming,

Person just got home , to relax under hot sun, you decide to send the person

Abeg go with your wife material.

quote author=Richdoh post=108476729]I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gerrard59:

I find the bold very disturbing.

Though I will be interested in her side of the story.

Lol, yeah! Wait right for it.. SMH..
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by cmecproblem(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is a good sign that you have noticed this early before marriage.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by AngelicBeing: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool
Hahaha, the guy is a zombie raised to power infinity grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Naustine(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sounds like you are older than I..... Na u suppose de advice me...... �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yemi1504: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
That's how they pretend to be nice. Once u propose,boom they show u their Jezebel side.

She couldn't even pretend till after wedding.
Big red flag...

Really big and humongous red flag! Maybe why she is not pretending again is the fact she knows the guy can't go through with getting out of the relationship scam as he is not brave enough and probably is the type who cares about other people's opinions in taking actions rather than his happiness SMH.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Op if I curse you now them go ban me, wetin dey worry you wey make you want to spoil our Christmas mood with this nonsense topic? Wetin concern me with you being a slave in your own house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by IfnobeGod20: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
To me I won't call it red sign.
My reasons are these:
1. She might have been lost in love.
2. You might have been pampering her too much and she's use to it.
3. Since you began your relationship, you might have not given her your dos and donts and she might have not done same. All relationships MUST be defined.

All you need doing now is to change strategy and redefine your relationship with her by explaining to her the type of relationship you wish to have by putting them in black and white and also telling her to do same. From there, you will know if she can cope or not or if you can also cope with her own standard.
Until you define what you want and what you don't want to her and see if she can withstand them or not before you know the next step to take.
If the three earlier points raised are the cause of her behaviour, you will know you just have to change strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yemi1504: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
larryking540:

bro think twice, introduction doesn't mean marriage o,,, before you come back with remix after marriage ,,, pause all activities for now ,if possible watch her over a spade of 6 months again,never reward bad behavior as a man ,that statement has helped me

Pause ke? Or do away with that sham of a relationship? There is nothing that can rectify bad behavior and huge red flags. Nothing!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by EndRape2(f): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
You are talking rubbish, what is clear enough, do you ask the guy where the distance from her house to the water is, like us say it is 10minutes drive, she will carry water on her the right?
You must be ment, can you allow your sister carry water on her head always because of marriage , they can pay people to help them fetch water, it is not laziness

Fetching of water is a man's Duty.

And cooking is a woman's duty

quote author=DonBenny77 post=108476976]
Wetin you wan hear again, she's too pompous to fetch bathing water for herself or go to market and prepare food she will eat.
It's clear enough[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
fkj950ax:
There are too many unnecessary posts like this on NL and the Mods keeps sending them to the FP.

Is there an immature mod that just got retained?

You should understand the traffic driving concept of NL, except you don't want the ministry to move...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Coolliot: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Nah igbo girl, abi?
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by AfroKnight: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
pansophist:
It's a bad sign.

You sef, why would you accept such treatment from her? She does this because she knows you'll succumb. How is cooking slavery ? Won't she cook her own food? If you cook for her, does it mean she is enslaving you ? Since you brought the money, why can't she cook? Isn't marriage a teamwork anymore?

Well, if I were you, I'll pause everything. Introduction can go to hell, just pause. Then make sure you get this cleared before carrying over. But its a bad sign. But work on yourself man. If she know you won't take this, she won't do it. The way people treat you is a mirror to your standard.

Well said brother. The guy na confirm mumu. I won’t be surprised if the girl refused to refund the money for food stuff.

Collect this small Christmas gift.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by razzydoo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alayeee, you say make I come free show, shey you no dey marra? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by favour32(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na you know wetin you like.
If you know say you go fit dey go message for her without complain continue the relationship na love.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by nezer83: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Omo use your hand and count your teeth.
Check the shoe if it has started bitting you now, take it off and run run run.
"for peace to rain no dey change people character" do not let love blind you to the red flag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
obyrich:
It depends on what you want. I can't even date such a girl. I don't tolerate indiscipline. Ask yourself if that is what you want in a wife.

Even if I make mistake date such kind woman, I drop them like a bad habit. You know that thing called peace of mind is very important and necessary for us men. Just saying o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by andyanders: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op, walk out of this relationship now or you will die young. NEVER EVER marry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by CalabarPikin: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
she's a wife material but you're just a SIMPle man

you have the work to do brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

She may have used Totolin to change the configuration of the cognitive faculties of your brain for you to be asking such question...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Danhumprey: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

This life sef. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Gandokiejim: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga...Run oooooo.
No sey I no warn you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
You have lost your masculinity. The earlier you go back to the basics, the better for you. I dislike simps and weak men with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Lotusgoddess(f): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

*Singing* japa japa. Run ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos. / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.