Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41771 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by MrFly(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2021
How old are u? Women are d least of my worries. Be careful
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

This is your insult to me... You bigot! Disrespectful Moda foka!

Your MODA grin grin grin

Continue Wailing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Muchmore024: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
Since you have access to her phone and WhatsApp. Clone the WhatsApp and be reading her messages since u have trust issue. Will teach you how if you don't know how to
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2021
You think is eveeygirl you can chop and clean mouth, the problem with you guys is that you do not think or ask women questions

He paid for vacation for himself , because he wants sex, why not ask the girl what she wants that will make her happy,
he paid for a loadge tlbecause he wants sex from her .

quote author=Tokskob2008 post=108624865]This is the problem with you guys, always trying to over please a lady. Imagine you spending a lot on a vacation just because of her birthday while there's a guy out there who didn't even do anything except buying her just a gift (which might even not be true or might be their coded word for sex) and she still chose to leave you and run back to his place.

You know what? At times these guys talking about redpills are right, most ladies are just not worth the stress guys go through with them. Best is you chop your own clean mouth and move on.[/quote]
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Exceed15: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Yes all of them
Your sisters
Mother's aunty .
They are all useless all of them.

If you marry a Nigeria girl she will be useless also

quote author=Savedday post=108624926]9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them![/quote]
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you ,he paid for loadge just to knack the girl

He might not even give her any gift , he paid for vacation to enjoy himself
Very selfish human, he is here forming victim

BlaqJosh:
The guy just want to give her birthday d*ck dats all,

why you con dey para
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are mumu man

You used money that can buy a plot of land in Osun state to go and lodge a prostitute in hotel and be eating expensive food.

Place your hand on your forehead and pray for yourself.
hahhahha, funny.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Dextre(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

Bro, Omo mehn, just take it as it is. No lady out there doesn’t receive gifts from male friends, it is what it is. So far it’s not more than just gift, no dick attached I mean. Just learn to let go mehn, let things play out the way it will, nor too put things like this for mind, you will just be miserable.
I have been down this road where I literally immerse myself into who give who what, and I chop breakfast at the end, so now ehn, I just take it as it comes, I cannot be surprised anymore by any woman, so if dey want to collect gift, I go even support dem, go collect am come make we gather chop the money, I cannot give mysef high BP. And if she want to cheat, cheat away, the day I catch you, we dissolve the relational everybody meeuuvveee. I focus on mysef more now, Bleep them ladies

6 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BizAdviser: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
If no strings are attached, the following will not take place.

1. The other guy will not call her to come and take gift. I believe gifts should be taken to where the recipient is not the other way round.

2. The lady should not leave the vacation for such a flimsy excuse, as the guy also left all behind just for her birthday

3. She shouldn't delete the message, if not hiding anything

4. She should have opted to assure the boyfriend by calling the other guy on phone and tell him she can't come for the gift yet BECAUSE SHE IS PRESENTLY WITH HER FIANCE ON VACATION

5. The girl should have discouraged the long vacation to save the guys money. If care is not taken, she could propose 2 years for honeymoon. A real wife material will not encourage wasteful spending.

Just my thought.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by excellentj4teal(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Give me her number so that I can gift her my own very big gift.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by eduora: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ladies are scammers ... please my guys,be wise likes a tortured and be fastest than deadly- anaconda... don't trust any single lady and be useful with your income

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by iamme1234(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

Una be the same
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by iamme1234(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol
You came all the way from East to display your mumunicious attitude in Lagos.
Chai
Chai
Chai
Didn't knows there is still last mugu oooo
Chai
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Lightway: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

Look at what a married woman is saying

I Pity your husband

4 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Collins4u1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Girlfriend is not for one person stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Manpasman: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
bros
the lady is still open to subscription watch your side before they send u beyond, woman no be investment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nairaland na cruise
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by lonelydora: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

Oga, you are insecured
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

Your said girl friend lacks contentment.

I see nothing wrong collecting gift from third parties but she shouldn't have lied to you and from your points she's not sincere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.