Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41722 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Lol
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Hades2016(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
she’s a h*e through that h*e to the street where she belongs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by odaniel1(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2021
kmcutez:

I would never advise a young lady to date just one guy. She should always keep her options open. Dating does not mean sleeping with each other. It simply means getting to know each other with the likelihood that you both like each other enough, which can result in a relationship.
So dating isn’t being in a relationship?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by MNDY(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Francismeek:
I duff cap for y'all still in relationships,... Baba listen up� women of this generation don't understand the word loyalty, it confuses them, never do anything for a woman & expect her to be loyal to only you... Remember no woman is yours, it's just your turn!!.... enjoy the moment but never invest what you can't afford to loose on any woman. Cheers.

You be correct guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by whippersnapper(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2021
torqque7:

Blood of god shocked shocked..wait o Abeg explain small,u mean she carry belle for ur house mate and u didn’t know?how u come latter Findout?
she get belle for my neighbor. I found out through her friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by agenzxy(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2021
The only sensible comment so fa! You just said my mind ���

Tallesty1:
There are things you need to find out before you jump to conclusions.

There are ladies that don't keep female friends, their friends are males and they don't fvck them. They know where to draw the line. Contrary to what romance section will make you believe, some women are faithful to the core.

If she's the type that has more male friends than female, are you then saying that she will not accept birthday gifts from friends because she's dating you?

She has a life before meeting you dude, key in or leave. Don't take it from her.

What else did you see in their conversations?
Give us something to think about and then advise.

Deleting the messages is a red flag but what if you're a sensitive, jealous and insecure boyfriend?

Find out bro. Don't ask for a woman's trust in a relationship that is new. She's dating you means you came first in her list of many admirers. She will have to be very sure of you before she deletes others. She's a woman so that is what it is.

As per two weeks vacation because it was her birthday, please where are you taking Jesus t?o
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by 8stargeneral: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Warning!!!...Warning!!!..Warning!!!

This Is For All Men On NL

There Will Be No Advice To Any Guy Concerning Women Matter This 2022

Every Guy Should Take Note And Tread With Cautions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
whippersnapper:
she get belle for my neighbor. I found out through her friend

Jesus..ur neighbor?haaa..what was her story and reason?omoh this Virgina people ehnn,I just de Wonder where and how them been de meet come fu.,ck and u didn’t know,Kai some ladies are worse than the devil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2021
odaniel1:

So dating isn’t being in a relationship?

Depends on how you use the word.

“Dating” means you're going on dates. You are actively getting out there and meeting people and spending time with them.

“Dating someone” means you're seeing somebody specific, with purpose and on a regular basis. You're spending time with a person (or persons) in hopes of finding a committed relationship.”
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
she's a whòre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Corea4king(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Do you know that my girl once question me if am going to marry her, when I ask her the person she was discussing with on phone for over 8 minutes,despite leaving everything behind only to come and make her happy on her birthday. I become speechless immediately because I don't know what to answer her because am still in my 3rd year,and decided to be a playboy to her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by dapolaw(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2021
There is nothing between the line, it's just an advise though.

luwiizy:

You na mumu man.... Since you no fit read in-between the lines then go chop grass...
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Freedom34: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Eyahhhhh......e be like say u nor no women.
They are totally wired differently from men.
Their engine runs on emotion; guys own run on logic!
A typical man would've calculated d opportunity cost of running after a 'gift' (whose value definitely won't be up to d 2 weeks all expense paid vacation and wisely made d right choice by foregoing d former.

Don't be surprised DT its just a handbag/shoes she will get from DT guy as 'gift', which she is jeopardizing her relationship for.
cool

TicketGreen:
You went on a two weeks vacation because of birthday and your girl is still hungry to collect something from another man while celebrating her birthday?

Op I don't think you went on any 2weeks vacation because of birthday please...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by freddybonz(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Tallesty1:
There are things you need to find out before you jump to conclusions.

There are ladies that don't keep female friends, their friends are males and they don't fvck them. They know where to draw the line. Contrary to what romance section will make you believe, some women are faithful to the core.

If she's the type that has more male friends than female, are you then saying that she will not accept birthday gifts from friends because she's dating you?

She has a life before meeting you dude, key in or leave. Don't take it from her.

What else did you see in their conversations?
Give us something to think about and then advise.

Deleting the messages is a red flag but what if you're a sensitive, jealous and insecure boyfriend?

Find out bro. Don't ask for a woman's trust in a relationship that is new. She's dating you means you came first in her list of many admirers. She will have to be very sure of you before she deletes others. She's a woman so that is what it is.

As per two weeks vacation because it was her birthday, please where are you taking Jesus t?o
Any girl that has loads of male friends and hardly keeps her fellow females as friends..... run, I say run for ur life and peace of mind

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Bobo nice. Mugu must fall make babe chop tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by DaRuud(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
After devil , fear some women .

For the fact that you saw an unread message and it was later deleted is a red flag already , don't be too surprise if the guy is going to give her a big surprise in between her legs .

And you are holding your phone and reading this message , hold your head , heart and your third leg and pray . Use the remaining money to send to your mother , younger ones , cousins , relatives or a poor widow in your street .

A word is enough for a wise man

Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
OSDD:
SIMPtoms of a SIMPle man
wukked quote

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Ealiserwest(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

It is wrong to take monetary/gifts from a guy who u know wants more than just friends. It's an embarrassment and shameful thing to do

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

God please bless this young man with a little sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Benprass(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
You have not take your mom out for for vacation even if is just 5 minute

You have not take your sisters out for vacation even if is just 10 second

Then you have the chrisma to take a lady out not just for a day but for weeks! Men you must be crazy!

I pray God will give us good children in this generation.

May that girl break your destiny not even your heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by CSTRR: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2021
All this unfaithfulness and long-throat will backfire on women in Nigeria.

Very soon, there would be only a scanty percentage of men that would trust women in this country.
And that will come with its own consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Trustedpronet: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Even house wives cheats. If you show too much love to a woman you will lose her very fast. My style is a little love a little Care and little of everything to avoid heart reck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Brarrie: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:
Wahala for who dey relationship o
Sha you no go collect gift from another guy if we fall in love cool
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2021
So na you carry our babe go vacation
You no do well o
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by omoadeleye(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

She belongs to the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ChiefSweetus: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are mumu man

You used money that can buy a plot of land in Osun state to go and lodge a prostitute in hotel and be eating expensive food.

Place your hand on your forehead and pray for yourself.
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by foleskay(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2021
GetMeRight:

Please don't, exercise patient. She will definitely contact you again with another story, she will want to try her luck with you again.
This your experience is funny
She knows shes done wit me. She hasn't dare contact me or msg me since then. She can't manipulate me.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Focusmind: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Go and make money first. This is always what I tell the male folks. Focus on your success first. If opportunity comes for you to chop, chop and move on and continue chasing your dreams.
When it clicks, they will be all over you.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Afriifa(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Nonexisting:
You took a hoe to hotel for 2 weeks and you are complaining that she may be cheating on you. Which girl if not an olosho will allow you waste that kind of money on frivolities in this hard time? How many times have you taken your sisters and mother on a good time date or will you die if you it? God punish you idiot. You will have more premium tears.
You're fuc..king smart
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
If a girl is marking her birthday,she tells like 20 guys.It's not only that guy that she want to collect gift from.There are more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.