Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41706 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by GetMeRight: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2021
foleskay:
Lol. Trust Nigerian girls at your own peril. That was how a girl played a fast one on me on friday. She came visiting with her money,spent two days, then returned back to her base,after much Compensation from me. Then the third day,she told me she's on her way coming to my place,that's she's at d neighboring town stranded that I shud send her money. Just did not know wat came over me..voom I boxed her 3k to come over oo. Then few minutes later her phone went off. Later saw her post later at night with a guy inside a mall embarassed. Did not even bother to ask her what hppnd.. Just had to move on as if nothing happens. Having tasting her honeypot was my consolation. Naija girls and lie!! undecided

Please don't, exercise patient. She will definitely contact you again with another story, she will want to try her luck with you again.
This your experience is funny

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by xpool(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

You won't make a good judge at all!
Answering and questioning your answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by luwiizy(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2021
dapolaw:
Stop e-begging, nah man like you carry babe go vacation for 2 weeks in Lagos.

You na mumu man.... Since you no fit read in-between the lines then go chop grass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Sens8: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Stop looking for a trophy girl to date..it’s obvious you are famzing her and trying to soend hard just to impress her and keep her. Na your type dey pay babe sch fees and rent. Comrade its gonna be late before you realise that you just a number to her. Nothing we tell you here go change your mind until she serve you breakfast. Sorry in advance tho..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2021
She's not your wife so u can't be angry because she's talking to another guy. She's like an item or goods in the market and not everybody that touches and declare interest in a particular item ends up buying it... some will touch the item and admire it but will not buy at the end of the day probably after they have discovered that the item will not serve their purpose or as a result of something else... So free the girl abeg let other prospective customers see her too..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by sisisioge: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, the women are really strange part got me rolling with laughter grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by rhazur(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2021
You don pay her bride price No be Ikoyi wedding ooo

Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Mires: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

Why are you acting dumb as if you are not aware that it is stated in Econ 102 that Nigerian women are insatiable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Dmacqh(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2021
I can relate boss . I once told my ex that any guy who wooed her and she refused and still go ahead and collect gift , money , outings and visits from the guy , that she’s a greedy thief and a cheat.
Just a friend .... red flag ,
Uncle .... red flag
Cousin .... red flag . When you reject someone , reject everything about the person, money , gifts , outings etc .
What do I know ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Bigredmachine: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2021
prekumohtim:

And you're still alive? 100 people beat you and you are still able to reply me ? grin
Abeg enter market and use a town crier to call all of them to beat u .
How can 100 people beat you and you are still able to use your fingers to reply me .

To your question : your money na our money

Good so I believe the guy spent his money the way he likes according to his own standard
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by qtguru(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

If I had a text on my phone about a girl buying me gift, I'd best delete it, because regardless of the intent, not everyone can get over their jealousy and suspicion, my babe will flip and assume something. it's natural until trust sets in. Maybe she is not a trustworthy person
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by GetMeRight: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2021
kmcutez:

I would never advise a young lady to date just one guy. She should always keep her options open. Dating does not mean sleeping with each other. It simply means getting to know each other with the likelihood that you both like each other enough, which can result in a relationship.

And you somehow believed that these modern era guys have such patient, not sleeping with each other? Lol

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ravensckar(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Ninisun:

Are you married to her? You both are fornicators and I dont see why the word "unfaithfulness or cheating" should be mentioned in a relationship. Get married to her and take any action or conclusion you feel like.
This is the kind of statement that makes me believe most Naija ladies have a single digit I.Q. Hian?

So, there's no place for faithfulness, sincerity and loyalty in a relationship? He has to get married to her to win her loyalty? Sister, this kind brain wey you get no go fit raise pikin o. Better upgrade the bandwidth of your brain cells make your children for fit inherit better thing for your body because obviously you have no values to offer. angry angry angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2021
The thing wey you start, make you try finish am

Well all could be assumption
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Muhylonaire007: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

Brother, lemme just tell you this. It is better to let this girl go or just zero your mind on her.
I was once in your shoe, they will call them male friends, bestie until they start knacking behind your back.
Its a long story bro, my own babe, now Ex even worse so Tey, one bastard guy was appreciating her boobs on WhatsApp, the guy was saying how much he missed her boobs. I wan die that day grin grin grin this was a guy she told me was just a friend and nothing more o. I wish I could really type it all here. But we thank God today, I'm getting married in few months time, and it's definitely not with the lady.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Modarun(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Thats how one brought this girl & her friends to the bar to flex. After enjoying the guys money babe got a call from someone that she should come immediately. Na so she leave Mumu with her friends Waka go collect preek.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by MartinsD12(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
She can't serve two masters at the same thing , it's either she chooses you or the guy giving her gift because I see that your girlfriend as greedy or not satisfied with having one boyfriend , her type is the type that sees having boyfriends as a means of multiple income in order words such is a runz girl ,so you better let her go with that guy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Isn't it obvious that they have a thing together....

That guy wey dey always use that swimming theory for women no lie at all

Oga just swim your own commot. No come here dey claim the whole pool because of two weeks vacation.
She no force you. Na you wan impress angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Good so I believe the guy spent his money the way he likes according to his own standard

So let him leave us alone o cheesy. He shouldn't come to complain to us again. He should spend more

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by adez33(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Wetin na, is it your money... grin
don't mind him jare do me any amout
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Babatundebaabs(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2021
It is very normal brother... But I don't see any issue for a lady seeing another guy while in relationship. You have no right on whatever she choose to do. Not as if you don't also do the exact complain. So na inside marriage u want her to be doing all this? Focus on ur love to her, if she doesn't love u enough not sure she will be cool enough to go vacation wit u. Continue doing your things the way you can, and let life teach her lesson. And all those saying u be mumu, thr babe worst pass this. Free d babe, let's her enjoy her self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by garfield1: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Wetin na, is it your money... grin

The guy no try
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

But it is worth investigating, though.

If the guy is an ex. (OP needs to be careful).

If she takes him as a friend, how does he take her? Friend, as well? Or something more than friendship?

That is worth finding out as well.

It is not the gift (although, sometimes the type of gift should be enough to get one worried), but the motive behind the gift. And motive may be clear in the type of gift she gets.

If my girlfrend receives gifts from the same guy over and over again, I may not mind, although I may want to investigate if he does same for other people irrespective of gender.

But if my girlfriend receives expensive gifts, I should wonder.

I am not saying "just a friend" cannot buy something expensive for a woman, but it is very unusual. As a mathematician, I don't like unusuals. Just like outliers, I don't deal favorably with them because they mess with the actual average of my dataset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Tallesty1:
Do you have a close female friend?

I agree with him on that,and yes I have had close female friends and let me tell u 97% of such friendship gets sexual at some point and that’s the plain truth..When i was in the university I had a close female friend whom was my neighbor,her bf would come visit her and this same girl will excuse herself from him and sneak to come to me and kiss and romance,then she’d run back to him again..abi is it my close friend who was a former colleague and we got sexual too but never really penetrated her tho so bro an attractive man and an attractive woman CANNEVR BE JUST FRIENDS..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Bigredmachine: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2021
prekumohtim:

So let him leave alone o cheesy. He should come to complain to us again. He should spend more

Maybe I just have to agree now that he's a mumu man... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by adabaraabdul: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Yes truly that gender ehnnn. Just continue to observe and apply ⚠️ ⚠️.. Her actions permits one to be suspicious of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Thevisualchef: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
It's her birthday and anyone can give her gift.

She is Ur girlfriend n not Ur wife

When u marry her, then u can tell her not to collect another man's gift.

I remembered when my babe was sick, the guy that eventually took over from me was just a friend. He bought her more things than myself. Me not get much then na.
You claim 2weeks holiday, do u know if the guy have done one month holiday.

Guy relax, if uncomfortable with the relationship, bounce
Zero stress
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2021
whippersnapper:
Hmmm. I wish there was a formula for understanding women the world would have been a better place. My girlfriends own is even worst. She got pregnant for a guy in my roof without me knowing. I trust the devil more than women

Blood of god shocked shocked..wait o Abeg explain small,u mean she carry belle for ur house mate and u didn’t know?how u come latter Findout?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by goodheart01: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

That money u dey waste ontop that whôre, if na your fellow guy ask u for help now u go carve out story give am. Abeg stop bringing such rubbish topics here to nairaland. If u want to be a mugu, be it in peace and enjoy your premium tears pro max alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

You gat issues. It's her birthday for Pete's sake people will wish her well and send her gifts, friends, families, toasters and admirers alike.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Gkemz: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Don't trust any of these tools. The difference between a Nigerian girlfriend and a prostitute is one is cheaper than the other.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.