Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41721 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ultraviolet27(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ealiserwest:

It is wrong to take monetary/gifts from a guy who u know wants more than just friends. It's an embarrassment and shameful thing to do
Why didn't Her male Friend Send the Gift through Someone to Her or even Send it inform of Cash? if their is no string attached? isn't it even rude to tell Someone you want 2 giv a gift that He/She Should Come Collect it His or Herself when it is just Friendship btw u too ?If they both really meant really meant well for each other He should hv Come to deliver the Gift Himself or Wait till when Her Vacation is over b4 gifting Her.

I have a Male Friend Who lives far away frm me He sent me a monetary gift on my Birthday and I had return d favour to Him on His Birthday too now even if He lives in the same town wt me and I want to gift Him materially shouldn't I hv gone 2 Him 2 deliver it myself instead of telling Him 2 Cm Collect it? except dia is an agreement before Hand?

But we all Can guess She ddnt even tell d other male Friend She has a B.F when we all know the Supposed male Friend may even be the Real B.F for a Man who Could Lodge U in a Hotel for 2 weeks What Cud the Other Guy gift you that your BF couldn't afford ?

And as for those dt implied He Lodged Her 2 Bleep Her for His Selfish Reasons So He didn't own a House He Cud have don't that with Her there?He Only wanted it 2 b memorable for Her I guess even though He was wasteful with it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ultraviolet27(f): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
ultraviolet27:
Why didn't Her male Friend Send the Gift through Someone to Her or even Send it inform of Cash? if their is no string attached? isn't it even rude to tell Someone you want 2 giv a gift that He/She Should Come Collect it His or Herself when it is just Friendship btw u too ?If they both really meant really meant well for each other He should hv Come to deliver the Gift Himself or Wait till when Her Vacation is over b4 gifting Her.

I have a Male Friend Who lives far away frm me He sent me a monetary gift on my Birthday and I had return d favour to Him on His Birthday too now even if He lives in the same town wt me and I want to gift Him materially shouldn't I hv gone 2 Him 2 deliver it myself instead of telling Him 2 Cm Collect it? except dia is an agreement before Hand?

But we all Can guess She ddnt even tell d other male Friend She has a B.F when we all know the Supposed male Friend may even be the Real B.F for a Man who Could Lodge U in a Hotel for 2 weeks What Cud the Other Guy gift you that your BF couldn't afford ?

And as for those dt implied He Lodged Her 2 Bleep Her for His Selfish Reasons So He didn't own a House He Cud have don't that with Her there?He Only wanted it 2 b memorable for Her I guess even though He was wasteful with it.
Sorry I Quoted the wrong Person it was meant for Romanoff
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Where are those folks that hates the redpill? Now tell me that if the op has swallowed big time, this rubbish would happen to him. Also, money doesn't keep a lady, its her feelings. Women only stress men they don't like financially.

How dare you even spend two weeks lodging in a hotel because of birthday ? Don't you have work? As in, nothing is special about birthday. Animals, trees, businesses, loosers all have birthday. Personally, birthdays are the least of things I celebrate. I still don't understand the fuse about it. Do you honestly believe she will do the same if it's your birthday?

If you were celebrating because she had finished a degree, started a new business, bear your child, I mean, something that takes effort, other than just waiting for calendar to click like birthday, then I'll understand. But you go lodging for two weeks in a hotel with a girl, even if she is loyal to you is stupidity, and your time has no value.

Many of you willfully accept to be fools in your relationship, and you blame women. Probably you begged her, forced her, showered her with cash to be your girl, and she accepted, since its all she has to do, to continue getting material stuff from you. Even men won't leave women that gives them free stuff, talk more of a gender than by nature, are resources extractor? You deserve it bro.

So next year birthday, you'll try to beat your previous record, maybe extend it to three wewks hotel bookings, at a more posher hotel, and the expensive phone, just to prove your love to her. You voluntarily submitted yourself into a pay-as-you-go love, a position that pronounced you a looser from the beginning. Can you be this daft? The manners of stupidity that has afflicted youth these days worries my soul.

You're spoiling her for herself and others after you. You've set the bar so high of what a man should do to a girl, while all she has to do is exist. And the worse of it all is if you eventually break up, all the money you spent is gone, forever, and she would see you as a fool, you'll also feel like a fool. The money you're wasting, one brother elsewhere will build a business that will sustain his family. If you even buy shares with it, you'll be richer as days goes by. But you choose to be the financial slave to a woman, and happy about your predicament. May God help you. I'm very sure you've filtered what you've wrote, and only posted the palatable ones, to avoid been seen as a pathological simp.

Now listen, no one will treat you in a way you won't accept. How you enter a relationship has automatically set the conditions you'll exist in it. The fact you're online asking for advice already shown you're a weak man, and you need proper dosage of redpilling, or else, you go suffer tired, not just in female hands, but with men, and in life generally. If I pm you now ask for urgent 2k, will you give me? But you're wasting two weeks with a woman in a hotel, as a lover boy. You deserve your suffering.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by 360command: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
I am sorry your girl is for the street. You need to act a man and not a simp. What else do you want to find out simp?
I have said this to men, you need to reduce your love for your girlfriend or wife. Reduce your love.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lightway:

The Lord has this to say to you

Proverbs 21:9 “It is better to live on a corner of the housetop than in a house in company with a quarrelsome wife.”

4. Proverbs 12:4 “A noble wife is the crown of her husband, but the wife who acts shamefully is like rottenness in his bones.”

I pray for you today that you change and become a better woman and give your husband the peace he deserves.

Amen

Keep your yeye prayer for who needs it or for the wife you marry. I don't need it.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

your last sentence is what is wrong...hardly will you see someone that will come clean....it is better not to take in the first place

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by DenreleDave(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
money121:

Aliamudulilahi

I dey wait for my own turn of 5k.. Abeg when be my turn? CeO
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol she will go there and fvk the guy.
There's nothing you can do to stop that, woman open eyes too much, lol, you think a woman will forget gifts, lol even if it's in the bellie of a whale she'd go there, submit her pvssy for deep plunging and take her gift. And you'd never know, the best you can do now if fvk her while you are with her, and throw her out once you're done

grin grin lol

Guy, you're vexing oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Lightway: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Keep your yeye prayer for who needs it or for the wife you marry. I don't need it.

You're a married woman and you will gladly collect gifts from other men... Wow

What a wicked world

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Ejiod(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
From stats. Most Nigerian ladies have at least 2 dudes they are dating. Same thing I discovered from my current gf. And they are very good at lies.. only few are honest

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tokskob2008:
This is the problem with you guys, always trying to over please a lady. Imagine you spending a lot on a vacation just because of her birthday while there's a guy out there who didn't even do anything except buying her just a gift (which might even not be true or might be their coded word for sex) and she still chose to leave you and run back to his place.

You know what? At times these guys talking about redpills are right, most ladies are just not worth the stress guys go through with them. Best is you chop your own clean mouth and move on.
hmmmmmmmm....Okokobiokor Toks
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How about u pretend not to have money during d birthday and see if she will understand and stick by you.
good advice coming from a lady....
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lightway:

You're a married woman and you will gladly collect gifts from other men... Wow

What a wicked world

Is the woman in question married?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by cedricksly: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
it is just a gift oga, stop behaving like a spoilt baby.... Why feeling insecure because your babe is offered a gift by another male, if you were giving her gift in the first place, no matter how small. Person wen wan Chop ur girlfriend u never even know am... She lied to you initially because she feel you would be a nagging cry baby whivh you just proved right. GROW UP OGA

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BABANGBALI: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Girls bearing the name Annie no dey dey faithful, if I lie ask Annie001
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Ofadaman(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

grin grin lol

Guy, you're vexing oo

That's the way of the Samurai

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Spherical77(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
iLegendd:
@Op, read this post below and thank me later. The post is about single men being happy and how humans have 4 lives. It will reveal things to you and you won't complain again.

https://www.nairaland.com/6894605/18-sex-4-lives-secret
Would you also prioritise her happiness for your pleasure?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Habib101: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:
In Igbo la bi voice... She's not your girlfriend... It's just your turn...

grin grin
Your statement is deep man, wise words, I like it, thumbs up
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

Exactly! It's the fact that she has to hide it. Nothing wrong with someone giving her a gift. Are all her friends supposed to be same sex?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Hkff: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Never trust a whoreee
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by lereinter(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
You be mumu
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
You took a hoe to hotel for 2 weeks and you are complaining that she may be cheating on you. Which girl if not an olosho will allow you waste that kind of money on frivolities in this hard time? How many times have you taken your sisters and mother on a good time date or will you die if you it? God punish you idiot. You will have more premium tears.
Don't mind the idiot.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Mumu man, continue wasting your money.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by kingsceemark(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Mylife89:

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

Women are truly strange.

So your penis still dey rise for this buhari regime?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by showafrica(m): 4:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

You dey waste your time... She go still collect the gift and if possible the rod. No put mind for woman until Buhari leaves office. When your real wife shows up, she go delete other guys but unfortunately, you may not love her the same way she does to you. I don't know why
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by jrobbins: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
It's her birthday and anyone can give her gift.

She is Ur girlfriend n not Ur wife

When u marry her, then u can tell her not to collect another man's gift.

I remembered when my babe was sick, the guy that eventually took over from me was just a friend. He bought her more things than myself. Me not get much then na.
You claim 2weeks holiday, do u know if the guy have done one month holiday.

Guy relax, if uncomfortable with the relationship, bounce

That friend was chopping your babe.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Awoo88: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2021
U no get work. If you are seriously engaged, who your baby is getting gift from will not be your headache
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by NaWa4Lyf: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
pansophist:
Where are those folks that hates the redpill? Now tell me that if the op has swallowed big time, this rubbish would happen to him. Also, money doesn't keep a lady, its her feelings. Women only stress men they don't like financially.

How dare you even spend two weeks lodging in a hotel because of birthday ? Don't you have work? As in, nothing is special about birthday. Animals, trees, businesses, loosers all have birthday. Personally, birthdays are the least of things I celebrate. I still don't understand the fuse about it. Do you honestly believe she will do the same if it's your birthday?

If you were celebrating because she had finished a degree, started a new business, bear your child, I mean, something that takes effort, other than just waiting for calendar to click like birthday, then I'll understand. But you go lodging for two weeks in a hotel with a girl, even if she is loyal to you is stupidity, and your time has no value.

Many of you willfully accept to be fools in your relationship, and you blame women. Probably you begged her, forced her, showered her with cash to be your girl, and she accepted, since its all she has to do, to continue getting material stuff from you. Even men won't leave women that gives them free stuff, talk more of a gender than by nature, are resources extractor? You deserve it bro.

So next year birthday, you'll try to beat your previous record, maybe extend it to three wewks hotel bookings, at a more posher hotel, and the expensive phone, just to prove your love to her. You voluntarily submitted yourself into a pay-as-you-go love, a position that pronounced you a looser from the beginning. Can you be this daft? The manners of stupidity that has afflicted youth these days worries my soul.

You're spoiling her for herself and others after you. You've set the bar so high of what a man should do to a girl, while all she has to do is exist. And the worse of it all is if you eventually break up, all the money you spent is gone, forever, and she would see you as a fool, you'll also feel like a fool. The money you're wasting, one brother elsewhere will build a business that will sustain his family. If you even buy shares with it, you'll be richer as days goes by. But you choose to be the financial slave to a woman, and happy about your predicament. May God help you. I'm very sure you've filtered what you've wrote, and only posted the palatable ones, to avoid been seen as a pathological simp.

Now listen, no one will treat you in a way you won't accept. How you enter a relationship has automatically set the conditions you'll exist in it. The fact you're online asking for advice already shown you're a weak man, and you need proper dosage of redpilling, or else, you go suffer tired, not just in female hands, but with men, and in life generally. If I pm you now ask for urgent 2k, will you give me? But you're wasting two weeks with a woman in a hotel, as a lover boy. You deserve your suffering.
TheGidRedpill may your days be long on Earth
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

You dey mad. You should have given her a farewell..... Then say Adieu to the relationship.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Adsexpert: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Behold , you girlfriend has suck dick grin, bleeped , slapped in the ass and also told the guy he does well than you.. infact that guy might even know you while they both laugh at you , and she will give her out of the money you gave her..

Also don't forget there's a point in time it slipped out and she put it in..

Trust no woman.. once a woman leaves your door, put your eye out of the skull like a crab..

Or shut down any emotions you have with her for that time ...
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
[The fact that your mother dumped u, and your girlfriend broke your heart is not a criteria to draw conclusions , that all the women in your generation are useless.

You have been damaged, just go for rehabilitation.

yououquote author=BIGPREEK post=108635236]see the way you dey vent your anger for internet, jus accept the fact say Una useless,with only sex to offer jus pleasure, Nigerian women are utterly the worst African women to walk this earth[/quote]
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by odaniel1(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2021
kmcutez:

Depends on how you use the word.

“Dating” means you're going on dates. You are actively getting out there and meeting people and spending time with them.

“Dating someone” means you're seeing somebody specific, with purpose and on a regular basis. You're spending time with a person (or persons) in hopes of finding a committed relationship.”

Thank you very much. As a result, 'going on a date' is not the same as 'dating.' When opposed to going on dates, dating appears to be a more dedicated activity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.