Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41993 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Funflipper: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Wetin na, is it your money... grin

Don't take it the wrong way rather it should be a big nudge for you to wake up from what seems to be a deep slumber before it becomes too late.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by suffering: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Today is Sunday, abeg. Una relationship problems no dey get break?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by nesgeeek(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Bros take heart, most Nigerian ladies don't worth it. No matter what u give to them they will never satisfy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Darkmode64: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:
Wahala for who dey relationship o
Hello. Are you searching? I'm single btw

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Darkmode64: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

That's it gan gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Francismeek(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2021
I duff cap for y'all still in relationships,... Baba listen up� women of this generation don't understand the word loyalty, it confuses them, never do anything for a woman & expect her to be loyal to only you... Remember no woman is yours, it's just your turn!!.... enjoy the moment but never invest what you can't afford to loose on any woman. Cheers.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by thuxzwda1: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Happy birthday bubu grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Lastmankc(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
Receive sense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Jamieb(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2021
James4358:
The female gender is never satisfied... The fact that she deleted her chat history with the guy is a red flag already.
I just had to marry early & i've gotten myself out of this girlfrnds mess. There r hardly loyal.
And who told you your wife is loyal cos you married early. Bro there is no A-Z with this gender. While you're advising another nigga, your wife might actually be doing same thing you're advising someone else on.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by money121(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ceo.. How dubai?
Aliamudulilahi
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by GetMeRight: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

That's exactly something that's wrong with her taking the gift from a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Lastmankc(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

I dislike women that have male bestie.Wherr do you guys learnt that one from?
Do your mothers have male besties?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

I would never advise a young lady to date just one guy. She should always keep her options open. Dating does not mean sleeping with each other. It simply means getting to know each other with the likelihood that you both like each other enough, which can result in a committed relationship.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Bigredmachine: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
prekumohtim:

Is there anyone close to you there right now? How many are they ? Are they up to 100?
Help me beg them to start beating you on my behalf.

Now take a kneel and place your two hands on your forehead and repeat after me:
Oh Lord of heaven , deliver me from all foolishness grin
The love of yansh will not put me for wahala again

Ok I have done that... Now answer me, is it ur money?? grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by stayclearofme: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

So does that not make it all wrong?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Basiljoe: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2021
You're suffering from a severe case of onenitis, she can give you STI's. Move on to another girl, have like 15 backup chicks just incase.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How about u pretend not to have money during d birthday and see if she will understand and stick by you.
Nigga slept on this, creating a lasting impression is the name...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Hezmatosky: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2021
You're wasting time bro. If you truly love her, wire her beta prik, give am bele, all these things go stop. If not, all of you are stealing undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Danhumprey: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
Yet another brother has tasted the... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by benson81(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2021
James4358:
The female gender is never satisfied... The fact that she deleted her chat history with the guy is a red flag already.
I just had to marry early & i've gotten myself out of this girlfrnds mess. There r hardly loyal.
yes my brother, sometimes even in marriage they are yet to be satisfied.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by hedonido: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Two weeks vacation for girlfriend birthday? So when you finally marry one olosho, una honeymoon go be 2 years.

You be anuofia. I sure say you never buy new wrapper for your mama for the past 5 years.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by WHITELIGHTER: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Never try to impress a girl ….why’s that so hard for 21st century Naija guys to understand

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Escobar7(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2021
James4358:

Your being married didn't solve any gf related wahala, even the wives at home hoe sometimes more than these gfs. You married a good woman, thank God for that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by iyke484real(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2021
[s][/s]
Nonexisting:
You took a hoe to hotel for 2 weeks and you are complaining that she may be cheating on you. Which girl if not an olosho will allow you waste that kind of money on frivolities in this hard time? How many times have you taken your sisters and mother on a good time date or will you die if you it? [/b]God punish you idiot. You will have more premium tears.
[s][/s] you where making sense not until you digress to being abusive...there wasn't any need for the "God punish you" sentence...no offense!

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Things your eyes will continue to see if you dont keep yourself off relationship. How many times do you want to hear it again that relationship and marriage is scam.
Girls go into relationship not because they're in search for love but they're apparently looking for someone who will foot their bills . while those of them that want to get married at all cost do that probably maybe their getting old and tired of hoeing . I keep telling you these things but you wont listen.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by foleskay(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Lol. Trust Nigerian girls at your own peril. That was how a girl played a fast one on me last friday. She came visiting with her money,spent two days, then returned back to her base,after much Compensation from me. Then the third day,she told me she's on her way coming to my place,that's she's at d neighboring town stranded that I shud send her money. Just did not know wat came over me..voom I boxed her 3k to come over oo. Then few minutes later her phone went off. Later saw her post later at night with a guy inside a mall embarassed. Did not even bother to ask her what hppnd.. Just had to move on as if nothing happens. Having tasting her honeypot was my consolation. Naija girls and lie!! undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by AmazingELixir: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2021
undecided

I really don't understand....how do some guys love so deeply as in taking a female on a vacation for 2 weeks to celebrate birthday...

Op like seriously how are you guys formed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by GetMeRight: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
It's her birthday and anyone can give her gift.

She is Ur girlfriend n not Ur wife

When u marry her, then u can tell her not to collect another man's gift.

[s] I remembered when my babe was sick, the guy that eventually took over from me was just a friend. He bought her more things than myself. Me not get much then na. [/s]
You claim 2weeks holiday, do u know if the guy have done one month holiday.

Guy relax, if uncomfortable with the relationship, bounce

You are nothing but a weakling. If your gf is not loyal or sincere with you when dating you, what makes you think she will change when you marry her?
You had a gf but she's busy collecting gifts and d!ck from random guys to your knowledge and you were cool with that, you settled for less man!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Things your eyes will continue to see if you dont keep yourself off relationship. How many times do you want to hear it again that relationship and marriage is scam.
Girls go into relationship not because they're in search for love but they're apparently looking for someone who will foot their bills . while those of them that want to get married at all cost do that probably maybe their getting old and tired of hoeing . I keep telling you these things but you won't listen.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Ok I have done that... Now answer me, is it ur money?? grin

And you're still alive? 100 people beat you and you are still able to reply me ? grin
Abeg enter market and use a town crier to call all of them to beat u .
How can 100 people beat you and you are still able to use your fingers to reply me .

To your question : your money na our money

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by egunna(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Nonexisting:
You took a hoe to hotel for 2 weeks and you are complaining that she may be cheating on you. Which girl if not an olosho will allow you waste that kind of money on frivolities in this hard time? How many times have you taken your sisters and mother on a good time date or will you die if you it? God punish you idiot. You will have more premium tears.
guy,calm down nah,e never reach like dat nah grin grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Kog45(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
Ogbeni my candid advice...stop checking your girlfriend phone if you want to have peace of mind.

We wey don married no dey check our wives phones....this world is just too simple for one to get BP,depression,suicide feelings on top woman matter.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.