Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41991 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Fatbam003: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Women and relationship matters should stop making front page.. Women matter no dey tire u ..

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by MrBONE2(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are mumu man

You used money that can buy a plot of land in Osun state to go and lodge a prostitute in hotel and be eating expensive food.

Place your hand on your forehead and pray for yourself.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
You're a mumu man

You carry Olosho go dey spend money on.
I'm sure your type can never spend 1 kobo on their mothers and sisters

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by MrBONE2(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How about u pretend not to have money during d birthday and see if she will understand and stick by you.
grin

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

Your mumu never too much?

How many times wey they go tell you say girls that type are only good for sex and nothing but that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Michaelphils(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tallesty1:
Do you have a close female friend?
you too mumu guy ���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
ravensckar:
This is the kind of statement that makes me believe most Naija ladies have a single digit I.Q. Hian?

So, there's no place for faithfulness, sincerity and loyalty in a relationship? He has to get married to her to win her loyalty? Sister, this kind brain wey you get no go fit raise pikin o. Better upgrade the bandwidth of your brain cells make your children for fit inherit better thing for your body because obviously you have no values to offer. angry angry angry

I won't support fornication Oga Sir! He should get married to her if he wants to have the right to know all she does or how loyal she is. Your mother has no values too, I know you were raised in waywardness. See who has a high IQ, and please never you quantify me with your low IQ sisters and nieces. Go and wash plates dear cus arguing with you is a let down to me. Social media gave you the impetus to write to people that can feed, give birth to you. Ezi
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Boss13: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tallesty1:
There are things you need to find out before you jump to conclusions.

There are ladies that don't keep female friends, their friends are males and they don't fvck them. They know where to draw the line. Contrary to what romance section will make you believe, some women are faithful to the core.

If she's the type that has more male friends than female, are you then saying that she will not accept birthday gifts from friends because she's dating you?

She has a life before meeting you dude, key in or leave. Don't take it from her.

What else did you see in their conversations?
Give us something to think about and then advise.

Deleting the messages is a red flag but what if you're a sensitive, jealous and insecure boyfriend?

Find out bro. Don't ask for a woman's trust in a relationship that is new. She's dating you means you came first in her list of many admirers. She will have to be very sure of you before she deletes others. She's a woman so that is what it is.

As per two weeks vacation because it was her birthday, please where are you taking Jesus t?o

Point of correction - no woman is faithful. Just like no man is either. Certain circumstances could change the narrative. However, I can understand that there some people who are more prone to be disloyal to their significant other. Hence, young men should stop throwing their scarce resources at women. Use that to build yourself and increase your earning capacity.

The woman you are currently drooling at and wasting your limited time and money would no longer be appealing to you after 10 years. In fact, if someone points her out of the crowd, you would laugh at yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Regex: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
DropsMic:

You are so naive

Naive no be small

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ImoleNaija: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
whippersnapper:
Hmmm. I wish there was a formula for understanding women the world would have been a better place. My girlfriends own is even worst. She got pregnant for a guy in my roof without me knowing. I trust the devil more than women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

[b]

@bolded women generally are insatiable, stop stressing yourself over nothing..even if you give her 3million weekly as pocket money, she go still dey cheat..its their nature..

Started from eve as we all know

The only gender that saw satan face to face
.just play along with them simple as that
.they always have another guys they chat and talk with

You can't change that about them
.facts only!

Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
cheesy
TicketGreen:
You went on a two weeks vacation because of birthday and your girl is still hungry to collect something from another man while celebrating her birthday?

Op I don't think you went on any 2weeks vacation because of birthday please...
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

She’s ur gf not ur wife. She can relate with other guys. The extent of that depends on how serious u both are. Also the value she places on u will determine what she does with another guy.

2ndly how old is she? A gal not looking at settling down soon likes to keep male friends just Incase or for the fun of it.

Don’t stress urself. If u don’t agree it’s fine to leave it for what it is. Just don’t be too attached to nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Enimoney3: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
You want to kill yourself over a woman. They all cheat. It's their way. If you dumped her pick the next one she is the most cheater.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Oppy2k2: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
He reach your turn, u wan permanent a community farm tool.

Is that good enough?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

Men and women can't be platonic friends, typically the female is exploiting the male in the relationship
Men want sex and women know this Innately, they waste men's valuable MEAT( money, energy, attention,time) in the friendszone for years getting that emotional stoic stability from a man without giving him his innate carnal cravings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BIGPREEK: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
EndRape2:
Yes all of them
Your sisters
Mother's aunty .
They are all useless all of them.

If you marry a Nigeria girl she will be useless also

quote author=Savedday post=108624926]9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
see the way you dey vent your anger for internet, jus accept the fact say Una useless,with only sex to offer jus pleasure, Nigerian women are utterly the worst African women to walk this earth

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.

They are not strange young man. They are greedy, selfish and it is in their nature to always trade up men I.e. substitute current boyfriend for a better bf.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Enimoney3:
You want to kill yourself over a woman. They all cheat. It's their way. If you dumped her pick the next one she is the most cheater.

They all always trying to upgrade from their current man to a better man....
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by winner37(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
I think you need a four days dry fasting..
Your Dad and mum are might be looking for something to eat but you have the mind to take a girl who is not your wife for vacation because of birthday ,hmmm i pitty you ...
You look after you family and stop behaving as if your family people the pure schnapps on your Head..

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lightway:

Look at what a married woman is saying

I Pity your husband

Pity your miserable life first.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Lightway: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Pity your miserable life first.

Why will anyone want to marry a woman like you.... Chai.... You're so insultive

A virtuous woman controls her tongue and builds her home..

May God help your husband

Amen

8 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Freelane33(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro if she is light in complexion and her oriki started with O . Na me Dey wine and dine in her kpesus. Abeg no vex . Na men doings

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
/

You spent all the money and she entertained you for 2 weeks. What else do you want?

The male friend will give her something of way less value and still collect the same benefit.

Look in the mirror. Who is the f00l? Actually I like the result you got.

/
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by ultraviolet27(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tallesty1:
[font=georgia] There are things you need to find out before you jump to conclusions.

There are ladies that don't keep female friends, their friends are males and they don't fvck them. They know where to draw the line. Contrary to what romance section will make you believe, some women are faithful to the core.

If she's the type that has more male friends than female, are you then saying that she will not accept birthday gifts from friends because she's dating you?

She has a life before meeting you dude, key in or leave. Don't take it from her.

What else did you see in their conversations?
Give us something to think about and then advise.

Deleting the messages is a red flag but what if you're a sensitive, jealous and insecure boy. friend?

Find out bro. Don't ask for a woman's trust in a relationship that is new. She's dating you means you came first in her list of many admirers. She will have to be very sure of you before she deletes others. She's a woman so that is what it is.

As per two weeks vacation because it was her birthday, please where are you taking Jesus t?o/font]

Why didn't She inform Her B.F of the said male Friend before Hand? or even Chat with Her So called Friend or Sms Him with the know of Her B.F?as a Girl with Male Friends u should have made them known to ur Boy Friend even b4 dating So if He wasn't Cool wit it He wud av found His way even as a Lady while have a load of M.F when u already have a B.F? at least one Friend is enough and u shouldn't even be in the same location to avoid Over Familiarity.

For Her lying about d gender of d male Friend at 1st,even had 2 delete the Chat means She wasn't straight as Rain She is just a 2 timing Girl who is eating Her Cake and stl wanting 2 have it and Couldn't She have advised d Op against wasting that money on lodging Her 4 two weeks When He Cud invest on a viable thing or even use it to Set Her up on a trade? if She was a Wife material?

How Pps dey waste money for this Buhari era self?

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lightway:

Why will anyone want to marry a woman like you.... Chai.... You're so insultive

A virtuous woman controls her tongue and builds her home..

May God help your husband

Amen

A sensible man doesn't go insulting people anyhow, for every gbas, expect a gbos.

If you don't want a gbos, keep your gbas to yourself.

May God help who go marry you, amen.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by superCleanworks(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are mumu man

You used money that can buy a plot of land in Osun state to go and lodge a prostitute in hotel and be eating expensive food.

Please make money and stop counting bills for other people. I spent a million on hotels and champagne... shoes or babes or wrist watches or parties... How is that your business? Keep counting other peoples money.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Lightway: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Romanoff:

A sensible man doesn't go insulting people anyhow, for every gbas, expect a gbos.

If you don't want a gbos, keep your gbas to yourself.

May God help who go marry you, amen.

The Lord has this to say to you

Proverbs 21:9 “It is better to live on a corner of the housetop than in a house in company with a quarrelsome wife.”

4. Proverbs 12:4 “A noble wife is the crown of her husband, but the wife who acts shamefully is like rottenness in his bones.”

I pray for you today that you change and become a better woman and give your husband the peace he deserves.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
benqo01:
Lol some girls ehn loyalty isnt in thier blood,i have decided never to take them serious
that is the core of the matter,there are unwritten rules that guide such relationship to aviod catastrophic heartbreak for jealous, sensitive and insecure men ,like only give gifts and money you can afford to lose and believe that the woman is yours when she is on top of your bed in your bedroom or hotel,the moment she steps out of your sight she is not yours anymore,if you have such mindset it will help in defusing future conflicts and heartbreak to manageable levels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Chigold101(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
Insecurity is a bad thing oh.

I pity the woman who will accept to marry you.

She should not accept birthday gifts from others because you are her boyfriend.
Ị nụkwa!
Madt people everywhere
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by rafcrown(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
SOFTLY O.
TarOrfeeek:

You are mumu man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.