Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30579 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Very Pathetic ;(
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
HARDMIRROR. YOU HAVE TO TREAT RELATIONSHIPS LIKE YOU TREAT RELIGION, IF NOT, ONLY LOSES FOR YOU.
THEY'RE BOTH SIMILAR IN SEVERAL WAYS AND YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM WITH LOGIC RATHER THAN EMOTIONS.
thanks bro
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
big one I'm very sure he is not helping none of his family members
lol. Yes I don't help my family members grin grin I prefer sharing money to girls with big yansh grin

5 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
bro life no hard reach this level o. I am enjoying myself. This na just for us to chit chat, if you no like am port.

HardMirror,

You wanted to save money and outsmart the girl, by making her work for the money, right? But you shot yourself on the foot. Even firing her will be an emotional hotspot.

But let's analyze this clearly, to show you that you are on the wrong with this opinion, you have not realized this. When you hired her to work for the 50K monthly, you were smart enough to think you are getting value for your expense, and it is true. That 50K is her earned Salary for the job.

You have to give her allowance as a girlfriend for her lunch, cream, hair and even cloths. Afterall, if she worked somewhere else, for that same salary, you would still be taking care of her needs as girls call it.

You have said she is of value to you, which means her service is generating profits beyond the 50K salary to you.

Let me advise: Do not ever hire your lovers and do not sleep with employee. It makes you loose your mystique, it is not a sin, it is not illegal, but you loose that mystique that comes with being a redpill boss.

I think you should, with this understanding, give her 20K as allowance monthly, it is not too bad, if you love the pusssy and the behavior that comes with it, though I do not recommend such for long term relationships. Cos eventually, it becomes dangerous when she has opinion on which workers should remain and who should be fired, and whispers that to you on bed.

There are some 18-21 years old out there, that will appreciate 50K monthly without the entanglements of these advanced pusssies; When I didnt find my better half, I had played sex with all species of women, and realized 18 to 20 are best, those pretty youngies have only hope and happiness. From 21 they start having opinions and drives, so my advise is to stick to 18 to 21 and retire them at their 21 birthdates with pleasant gifts and tell them to find husbands and you will come to their weddings, as you are married. I must add, any time you meet a girl, tell them you are married, it helps keep everything on agreed financial terms.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

angry

Sharrap.

Nobody shaped anybody to be anyway.

Nigerian women are SELFISH, ENTITLED, LAZY AND STINGY.

Talking about shaping, since Nigerian men have been shaped by the economy to be broke, why are the women not shaped to Date and Marry broke men.

You conts always take the shape that involves STEALING MEN'S RESOURCES.
You obviously didn’t get the messages he passed. He is 100% right you know ? Do you know how many men right now can easily give out their entire savings to a woman for absolutely nothing? Many!!!!! So many of them! Majority of these big men out there, do you know how much they give out to side chicks ? Even the average ones, they will go ahead to loan money just to please a lady and you expect Nigerian women not to feel entitled? It’s too late.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here
Pls sir I'm need of a job ,at least if this is one thing I will benefit from nairaland I would appreciate .thanks in anticipation.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
toujurs:
How did Nigerian men shape that way?

Men shape the trajectory of society and all that’s in it, including women.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Is this supposed to hurt me?

You're a mangina simp.

How will I struggle with something I don't have any interest in.

You're a loser in all this. You'll lose resources and still lose your life.

TRP

What does a kid like you know. Crying like you just got flogged by a parent.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Imustnottalk: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
lol. Yes I don't help my family members grin grin I prefer sharing money to girls with big yansh grin
don't worry when the finish let see maybe the big yansh will save you
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Are you happy for being a SIMP or what? Coz I don't understand
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by toujurs: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Men shape the trajectory of society and all that’s in it, including women.
Are you saying most ladies, are illiterates. That they can't shape their own life.After being trained in schools, same men attended
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Karleb(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na una dey spoil all these girls.

She has more to lose if the relationship crumbles.

Her job is on the line, she knows this of course. So you are at the position of power here. You can do shakara however you like.

Bros, no dey fall hand o
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
toujurs:
Are you saying most ladies, are illiterates. That they can't shape their own life.After being trained in schools, same men attended

I’m talking in a broader sense. Your own life is also shaped by men. For instance, you are in a country called Nigeria because a man, Lugard, wanted it so.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
don't worry when the finish let see maybe the big yansh will save you
ok sir. grin
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Elporo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
just dey talk nonsense.
So I cannot employ my girlfriend again?
So if she has the job experience (which she actually does than anybody my previous staff) I cant employ her to come and work for me just because she is my girlfriend? Haha Haha. Go and read the story of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, ... and come back and tell me this nonsense again

You dey waste time answer these type of Nigerian men?
The only thing they are good at doing is differentiating between all cheap beer brands with a blindfold. Bunch of drunks (cheap drunks)

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Karleb:
Na una dey spoil all these girls.

She has more to lose if the relationship crumbles.

Her job is on the line, she knows this of course. So you are at the position of power here. You can do shakara however you like.

Bros, no dey fall hand o
thanks

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:
Are you happy for being a SIMP or what? Coz I don't understand
I guess I am simping small small already. May god save me
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Image123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

It's usually called the "curse" of the female. It's found as far back as Genesis 3v16. A female will normally and usually have pains in childbirth and would feel for cover under a man (either her father or sort of husband). No matter how much she has or earns, she still feels to depend on that male for provision, guidance, protection and "dominance". Go and marry and stop committing what my children teacher used to call boyfriend/girlfriend fornication.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

To the woman He said, “I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth; In pain you will give birth to children; Yet y[b]our desire and longing will be for your husband, And he will rule [with authority] over you and be responsible for you.”[/b]

And he said to the woman, “I shall increase and multiply your diseases and your pregnancies; in sorrow you will bear children, and unto your husband you will turn, and he will be authorized over you.”
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigerian men like you are to blame. If men stop all these unnecessary spending the babes will stop demanding

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by A001: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
HARDMIRROR. YOU HAVE TO TREAT RELATIONSHIPS LIKE YOU TREAT RELIGION, IF NOT, ONLY LOSES FOR YOU.
THEY'RE BOTH SIMILAR IN SEVERAL WAYS AND YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM WITH LOGIC RATHER THAN EMOTIONS.
Hmmm. It's easier said than done.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by jericco1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by toujurs: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

I’m talking in a broader sense. Your own life is also shaped by men. For instance, you are in a country called Nigeria because a man, Lugard, wanted it so.
But lugard doesn't exist anymore, The Nigerian system is poorly managed. For a selfish reason.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
toujurs:
But lugard doesn't exist anymore, The Nigerian system is poorly managed. For a selfish reason.

Yes but he was the one that did it and it still affects us negatively and positively till today.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by toujurs: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Yes but he was the one that did it and it still affects us negatively and positively till today.
He didn't cause anything, the future is in our hands, Dubai was a nobody now look at them, a tourist centre for every country, same thing with china, now look at them, a world powerful country, Nigeria is cursed with corruption.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Whatever man. You're giong into politics, which I don't care for. The question was how do men influence the life of women.
toujurs:
He didn't cause anything, the future is in our hands, Dubai was a nobody now look at them, a tourist centre for every country, same thing with china, now look at them, a world powerful country, Nigeria is cursed with corruption.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by dominique(f): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
If she's working elsewhere and earning the same amount, are you saying you won't be buying gifts for her or taking her to lunch or dinner. How much is the food or recharge card compared to the value she's bringing to your company?

2 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Das1mama: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sir if i can have 10% of that money, my week don stew
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
dominique:
If she's working elsewhere and earning the same amount, are you saying you won't be buying gifts for her or taking her to lunch or dinner. How much is the food or recharge card compared to the value she's bringing to your company?
true, she even came to work today sunday so we can finish some backlogs. Why I have stood my ground that she is not taxing me as some guys here want to imply. She has proven to be an asset than liability. But I was just genuinely wondering if all girls just enjoy spending their guys money than theirs or what? Even the good girls

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's called Voluntary Slavery when another person puts a leach around your neck and leads you on without your CONSENT!
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by anataala: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
So how much are you giving your mum every month.
HardMirror:

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Dreadshy: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oga na wa o
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BABANGBALI: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Annie001 you see your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.