Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30587 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by OAra: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here

Try to not spend as much money on her maybe? if you get someone used to a certain lifestyle, it's quite hard to change it later on...

ilduce31:
oga miror when hard you be senior man na. Show your boy love nah.

"ilduce" - and here I thought almost no other Westerner knew of/used this website - a nice surprise grin
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
at first it did not matter, but when I thought about it, the meals alone adds up quickly over the month. Sort of hard to eat and know she has not had lunch at work
Oga you stated she even followed you to work today that is Sunday, so that means she is doing extra for you aside her normal work duties, so when you do extra aside her normal pay duties don't complain
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
at first it did not matter, but when I thought about it, the meals alone adds up quickly over the month. Sort of hard to eat and know she has not had lunch at work
Oga you stated she even followed you to work today that is Sunday, so that means she is doing extra for you aside her normal work duties, so when you do extra aside her normal pay duties don't complain.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
oke2018:
Yes Bsc in Accounting,
Where in Lagos do you stay?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:

Oga you stated she even followed you to work today that is Sunday, so that means she is doing extra for you aside her normal work duties, so when you do extra aside her normal pay duties don't complain.
it is not like I am complaining, the thing is just funny to me and I decided to share.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:

Where in Lagos do you stay?
@ Surulere but presently I'm in Mowe.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by yusufmurry: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
I am not complaining o. I am marveling and want to hear the experience of others. I am happy cos she is actually my best staff now so worth every penny

Bros, go marry her so that your spending will have and add Value to u.

On the main matter, if a girl that receives such amount from you still wants u take 100% percent of her upkeep, then broo, u are doom for something
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Macgyver1: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are a mumu man
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
OAra:

Try to not spend as much money on her maybe? if you get someone used to a certain lifestyle, it's quite hard to change it later on...

"ilduce" - and here I thought almost no other Westerner knew of/used this website - a nice surprise grin

I nid money joor all this your capping capping U no understand, I no hear english.

Updated.

This niggar is not in Nigeria o. oya oya oya make I drop aza?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by OAra: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
ilduce31:

I nid money joor all this your capping capping U no understand, I no hear english.

Updated.

This niggar is not in Nigeria o. oya oya oya make I drop aza?

nah just thought you were Italian as well gives your username is in Italian.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by toujurs: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
Whatever man. You're giong into politics, which I don't care for. The question was how do men influence the life of women.
Men don't influence women life, because they want to, it's women that want to be influenced by men, that is why they are being influenced by men, Most women are lazy. Most women rely on men for daily bread. They don't want to work hard, because they feel they are too sexy or pretty to do so.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Goldbw122(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Continue it is called love
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
OAra:

nah just thought you were Italian as well gives your username is in Italian.

You be Italian bobo. This is my first time meeting a foreigner here. Ah ah abobi make them credit my paypal nah for chrismas.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by FatherANlNI: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Miracood2:

How is that your problem?
Drop ur acct number so I can send u 1k

Courtesy PastorM giveaway
drop am go my sporty grin.. I'll withdraw from there

090 1092 3466

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
oke2018:
@ Surulere but presently I'm in Mowe.

Ok surulere is fine. Let's keep in touch, something might come up by next year. Will let you know
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Virusvetty: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are paying her 50k that’s for the work she’s doing na
U need to buy things for ur girl normally but a right thinking girl that’s working won’t be asking for everything na
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
it is not like I am complaining, the thing is just funny to me and I decided to share.
The way you doing extra for her after paying her is funny to you is also the way doing extra for your business after doing her normal work duties is also funny to her, but she doesn't go about like you creating thread on nairaland or saying men this men that. We should live maturely and not like overgrown babies, always bringing everything online to seek opinions

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:

Ok surulere is fine. Let's keep in touch, something might come up by next year. Will let you know
ok thanks.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
ilduce31:
oga miror when hard you be senior man na. Show your boy love nah.

U are a guy. What will he gain from u by showing u love?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U are a guy. What will he gain from u by showing u love?

Who is this one.Talo ba eh dasi. C if I give you slap you life will never remain the same.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
ilduce31:

Who is this one.Talo ba eh dasi. C if I give you slap you life will never remain the same.

Oya come and give the slap. Am waiting
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Oya come and give the slap. Am waiting

No worry na my grand mother when die 12 years ago go visit you this night. You go know say I be the son of umuwayin.

Stingy Nairalanders. Mark this name next year I go dey do giveaway. rich men when dey broke. Bleep you all.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
ilduce31:

No worry na my grand mother when die 12 years ago go visit you this night. You go know say I be the son of umuwayin

I thought u said u want to slap? Pls come and slap or have your hands withered?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I thought u said u want to slap? Pls come and slap or have your hands withered?

go and dip you hand in your ass and smell it. Dirty boy.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
ilduce31:

go and dip you hand in your ass and smell it. Dirty boy.

Is that how u pass time when u are bored? Meanwhile, I thought u said u want to slap? Pls come and slap or have your hands withered?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dem dey tell baba say hin mix pleasure with business, ahbobi dey cap say na employment hin give her...

Wetin we no go hear for Enerhen junction sef
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by reidkrugger(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Your headline is misleading. U talk am like say na your girl friend and you de pay her monthly stipend and dash am money join. Guy go stay one place joorrr. If you dash her money, wetin come be d big deal? Tell me say you know de plan something for your mind for the babe.

Guys, mk una check my link for my signature bo. Real comedy stuff there.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by RexTramadol1: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
U no be man bros!
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by malaria(f): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Karleb:
Na una dey spoil all these girls.

She has more to lose if the relationship crumbles.

Her job is on the line, she knows this of course. So you are at the position of power here. You can do shakara however you like.

Bros, no dey fall hand o
I beg to disagree ,I dont think you have seen where someone is so damn good at what he or she does that you cant replace them. Except the girl is not good at what she does , she is not losing.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Karleb(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
malaria:

I beg to disagree ,I dont think you have seen where someone is so damn good at what he or she does that you cant replace them. Except the girl is not good at what she does , she is not losing.

I guess you don't know how emotions work.

Even the best of the best will get sacked for an inconsequential reason when emotions are involved.

Her job is at risk if the relationship crumbles and she knows that more than anybody.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BigBashiru: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here

No be una decide to begin worship women
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by malaria(f): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Karleb:

I guess you don't know how emotions work.

Even the best of the best will get sacked for an inconsequential reason when emotions are involved.

Her job is at risk if the relationship crumbles and she knows that more than anybody.
If she is good at what she does, she can get another . Even if she gets sacked , does it mean their relationship is over . Bear you in mind that the guy is paying for services been rendered. Nobody is doing anyone a y favour here. The guy should simply take care of her girlfriend period . It does not mean he should be stupid in spending . So if the girl is working for someone else he wont still take care of her if the needs arises .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.