Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30578 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Bihates: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mumu mam
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by dontro(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
You have to understand that the N50k might not be enough for her in our harsh economy

Just increase the monthly payment to N500k

2 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by InvertedHammer: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here
/

I have never heard of a Nigerian girl holding a gun to a man's head to give her money. Work on yourself. You are your problem.

/

5 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Wetin be naija girls for this matter? undecided

Nobody force you to date the gal now, abi? If you don't like paying her and spending extra for her, then stop. It is really as simple as that. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by EmpressOVD: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
What kinda business are you into? Nd what’s her working itinerary like…
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Oyiboman69: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

she works for you and you still want to foork her for free?...she won't asked you for money if you are not dating her...pay her bills and stop complaining cos the 50k is for the work she's doing....
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

I have never heard of a Nigerian girl holding a gun to man's head to give her money. Work on yourself. You are your problem.

/
No mind dem! undecided

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by seyz91(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Confirm!
Daveambition:
The way most of yu mix pleasure with business baffles me a lot..
Imagine bleeping ur own employee on a daily & stil tagging her as ur gurl-friend
God forbid most Nigeria men o...
Yu dey bang pesin daughter steadily buh to buy food for her na war
Una go just dey oppress innocent ppl with wealth wey no reach to secure 2-acres of land inside this lagos...
Oga wey dey nyash im worker(s) how im want take uphold respect from them.?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by SurvivorM(f): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
As her boyfriend please do the needful grin
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Karleb(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hardmirror is in trouble. This thread don reach grin
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na niggas wey get small prick dey spend on woman pass. When last you send your mama money? Ode oshi.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by JustforMen: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

you are a very SIMPle guy.
well done. continue the good work.
you are treating her like the queen that she thinks she is.

it is not your fault... na your prick dey help you think. well done and keep it up.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by qtguru(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Economy hard though
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Haakeem:
So what do you want us to do....if you can't ask her what she is using her salary for....then you must be stupid for coming to post this.
Abii na grin grin
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Karleb:
Hardmirror is in trouble. This thread don reach grin
lol. No qualms jare
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lover boy, what do you want me to do for you?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Elsueno: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

Tell her u are broke tomorrow & see how quickly she dumps ur a##, it's easy to see u are her personal purse, but u are too blinded by dat smile of hers to see grin . I really don't blame women who fleece guys like u sha, cause u obviously happy to give grin

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Elock1: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Daveambition:
The way most of yu mix pleasure with business baffles me a lot..
Imagine bleeping ur own employee on a daily & stil tagging her as ur gurl-friend
God forbid most Nigeria men o...
Yu dey bang pesin daughter steadily buh to buy food for her na war
Una go just dey oppress innocent ppl with wealth wey no reach to secure 2-acres of land inside this lagos...
Oga wey dey nyash im worker(s) how im want take uphold respect from them.?
so him no be person son?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by dreycomalfoy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is the way Nigerian girls or women are programmed generally. They offer nothing in a relationship but always collect everything. They want you to be responsible for everything ehile bringing nothing to the table. They even view sex as a favor. Thats the kind of naija girls we have now. A simple advice.....dont date broke girls especially. They will drain you and one day theyll say you are not enough and leave you.
HardMirror:

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Savedday: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by GoldenSpec: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
As if u get hole for body grin.. Watch as the Op avoid u like a plague grin
Bigredmachine:
Please sir offer me a job... Am begging

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by aeronot(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Brother the salary is office work, the extra money is extra work. Or abi u no dey knack? Na wa 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
anataala:
So how much are you giving your mum every month.
zero naira. grin are u happy now?

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
aeronot:
Brother the salary is office work, the extra money is extra work. Or abi u no dey knack? Na wa 4 u.
grin ok sir
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by obembet(f): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

Give me trial
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nwaotu10(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Boss, employ me na. I'm very hardworking.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by sammirano: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op! Are you normal? undecided
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Ffhh: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Don’t be a simp men are now smart
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoldenSpec:
As if u get hole for body grin.. Watch as the Op avoid u like a plague grin
the girl sef dey work for me and my other staff also enjoy favours from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.