Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30586 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
haekymbahd:
is it the Muller or the D!CK or na both you want clarify?
abeg who you be ,no come put sand sand for your garri,I no know you ,carry your spiritual problem go front
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nkitara: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Please sir offer me a job... Am begging

cry sad

Wetin man do man?
Bro that guy won't help you
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by CSTRR: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigerian men have spoilt Nigerian women.

Go outside Nigeria, and see how different the situation is.

To make it worse, Nigerian men have taken this their simping attitude to foreign countries and the men in those countries can't even compete or recognize their own women anymore.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by CSTRR: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
The average Nigerian woman can't cope with the dating scene outside Nigeria.

Either she adapts and changes her world view or she will get frustrated.

Others don't simp the way we do.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Pimine: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
and food is taxing abi? Recharge card too is taxing? Lol. Na wa for una o.
Aswearugaaad

Then why are you complaining ma niggarrr?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Employer and fucker.
If I check well now I fit be say the girl no dey even ask for the food and recharge card.
Please I need a job even if you won't pay me.
Just be giving me lunch and I won't tax you sir.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Bigredmachine: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nkitara:
Wetin man do man?
Bro that guy won't help you

inside life... this life no just dey favour man...
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by FatherANlNI: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Miracood2:
make I send?
You are steady searching the word "giveaway' on a separate tab on your phone... grin

After collecting almost 8k this morning you no wan rest

Cc pastorM
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
FatherANlNI:
You are steady searching the word "giveaway' on a separate tab on your phone... grin

After collecting almost 8k this morning you no wan rest

Cc pastorM

How is that your problem?
Drop ur acct number so I can send u 1k

Courtesy PastorM giveaway
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by johhbekeboh09: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here

She de give you bottom belle...talk true!?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Dukio: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Obason22(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
my mum is nobody's business. I give her her dues. This girl is my employee she deserves are salary, it is just funny to my how she attaches her lunch to mine. She won't order food until I order mine even though she does not ask me to pay, I just have to cos she had waited till I ordered lunch...
the way u put ur bed is how u will lie on top, most guys this days are the one creating problem for them self. From this ur msg I discovered that u started it first, cos u pretend to play along from beginning and now u want to wildraw. Best wishes bro.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Well the 50k is technically her salary. She has to save it for the rainy day. So if she’s saving it and not lavishly spending it then I can understand her a bit bt it doesn’t mean u must do everything for her though.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bart Simpson noni e undecided mumu. If na guy now, he no go gree epp am undecided
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

What I failed to understand in your post is... Is she your girlfriend or your employee?
If she is your employee, then you are not being professional with her.
In my opinion, you obliviously trained her to believe that you are a cheerful giver
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by deltateam: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Haakeem:
So what do you want us to do....if you can't ask her what she is using her salary for....then you must be stupid for coming to post this.

He came to use his girlfriend as a yardstick to castigate Naija girls yet he can't stand up to her excesses.

Next he will marry her and create another useless thread later.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
directonpc:

What is this?

You dont wanna go below the age of consent if tight pusssy is your desire, and you dont wanna go beyond 21 if you are not dating for marriage.

You will understand more as you grow in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Miokis(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Daveambition:
The way most of yu mix pleasure with business baffles me a lot..
Imagine bleeping ur own employee on a daily & stil tagging her as ur gurl-friend
God forbid most Nigeria men o...
Yu dey bang pesin daughter steadily buh to buy food for her na war
Una go just dey oppress innocent ppl with wealth wey no reach to secure 2-acres of land inside this lagos...
Oga wey dey nyash im worker(s) how im want take uphold respect from them.?
well done sir
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by PennywysCares(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

na mumu de worry u idiot. U d nack ur employee/girl friend and offered her salary and when she come for her normal entitlement u rush done to nairaland to complain, infact make thunder fire u
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmmm, don't let her see you as a cash cow, if not when the money is not there again, the love ceases.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by directonpc(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Saturn444:

You dont wanna go below the age of consent if tight pusssy is your desire, and you dont wanna go beyond 21 if you are not dating for marriage.

You will understand more as you grow in wisdom.

Chai! Nairaland oo
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
cos I feel like complaining

Then u should forward your complain to your beneficiary
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by jasminer: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
hmmm...thanks

Opening a thread on relationship seeking non-biased opinion here is almost an impossibility these days.

Alot of active commenters are actually very young, naive and inexperienced. Some are just venting their anger here on a faceless forum, just few are mature and reasonable...

That being said, yes, a woman loves to spend her man's money, whether she's your mother, girlfriend, wife or daughter, as long as she loves you, gifts from you are worth 100 gifts from random admirers.

But if she really cares about you, she won't accept a gift that can hurt your finances, business or something. But a woman who doesn't care about you will push you to spend your last card and once she sees the money is finished, she'll fly away.

Summary, she's a good girl, you should spend on her if you consider a future with her but let the spending be within "fair usage", don't hurt your savings to impress a woman.

Happy Sunday tongue

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
and food is taxing abi? Recharge card too is taxing? Lol. Na wa for una o.
go back and re-read your original post but now do it slowly, then come back and read this comment you made now
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Tukor1759: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

we men are created to collect,them no dey ever give ,unless you are loved by them
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by hardon1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nothing Toto no go cause for this world
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
oke2018:
Pls sir I'm need of a job ,at least if this is one thing I will benefit from nairaland I would appreciate .thanks in anticipation.
Do you have any qualification?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BRATISLAVA: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
More fantasy from the stables of Nairaland misogynists. Get your popcorn ready.

Best believe it is 5,000 or 500 naira. He is simply using the 50,000 figure to make the hearts of broke misogynists palpitate, so that he can tell them what they want to hear, and he will get free insults and abuses for her, so that he will stop feeling bad about himself.

It's an old trick of men who want to tar a woman, that they will use the money point to demonize her.

Just mention money and men will be unable to think beyond it. Predictable. Expect 20 pages. The key points are falling in place.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:

Do you have any qualification?
Yes Bsc in Accounting,
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
jasminer:

Opening a thread on relationship seeking non-biased opinion here is almost an impossibility these days.

Alot of active commenters are actually very young, naive and inexperienced. Some are just venting their anger here on a faceless forum, just few are mature and reasonable...

That being said, yes, a woman loves to spend her man's money, whether she's your mother, girlfriend, wife or daughter, as long as she loves you, gifts from you are worth 100 gifts from random admirers.

But if she really cares about you, she won't accept a gift that can hurt your finances, business or something. But a woman who doesn't care about you will push you to spend your last card and once she sees the money is finished, she'll fly away.

Summary, she's a good girl, you should spend on her if you consider a future with her but let the spending be within "fair usage", don't hurt your savings to impress a woman.

Happy Sunday tongue
tnx

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
true, she even came to work today sunday so we can finish some backlogs. Why I have stood my ground that she is not taxing me as some guys here want to imply. She has proven to be an asset than liability. But I was just genuinely wondering if all girls just enjoy spending their guys money than theirs or what? Even the good girls
then go back and modify your original post because you sounded like someone that is being taxed which made people to react the way they reacted to your post
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
oga miror when hard you be senior man na. Show your boy love nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.