Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30553 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Karleb(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
malaria:

If she is good at what she does, she can get another . Even if she gets sacked , does it mean their relationship is over . Bear you in mind that the guy is paying for services been rendered. Nobody is doing anyone a y favour here. The guy should simply take care of her girlfriend period . It does not mean he should be stupid in spending . So if the girl is working for someone else he wont still take care of her if the needs arises .

You people and emotions sha.

Who said she wouldn't get another.

The fact remains, her present job is one the line if the relationship crumbles.

I no talk pass that one.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Lastmankc(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here
Naso another person go bang your daughter with job
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lastmankc:
Naso another person go bang your daughter with job
amen!
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:

The way you doing extra for her after paying her is funny to you is also the way doing extra for your business after doing her normal work duties is also funny to her, but she doesn't go about like you creating thread on nairaland or saying men this men that. We should live maturely and not like overgrown babies, always bringing everything online to seek opinions
this is humbling...
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Kingmena: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
this is humbling...
Just keep grinding man, if you think she is a great girl, go ahead and wife her and make sure you invite me for the party

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Daveambition(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

GBAM....

FOR THIS COMMENT...SEND ME YOUR AZA LET ME DASH YOU CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
0693378147*ACCESS-BANK
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Bolaji26(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
u are the learner, did u read where I said she works for me? So she should be working for free and not collect her salary? And why do you mistake me for your brothers that don't send money to your mum? Cos I send money to mine every Sunday

Can you dash me money too pls.

I never buy Christmas cloth nor shoe.

Bless me with Christmas gift plzzzzzzzz.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Do something about it na angry
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Valuc: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2021
What do you expect when you dating ur employee...
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by CaptainAyub: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Haakeem:
So what do you want us to do....if you can't ask her what she is using her salary for....then you must be stupid for coming to post this.
No vex,OP is just a SIMPle guy grin grin
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Mrlouis: 5:16am On Dec 20, 2021
NA MUMU DEY ADVICE MUMU
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by moonraker(m): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:
I am not complaining o. I am marveling and want to hear the experience of others. I am happy cos she is actually my best staff now so worth every penny

actually, you are.
a classic case of trying to eat your cake and have it at the same time.

at this point, you might as well, give her the 50k without her having to work for you.

If she is as smart as you portray her to be, then she probably sees the 50k that you wont let us rest about as services rendered on the job.

Totally different from whatever relationship you have on the side.

You need to get a grip of yourself for real.

Two options for you.

1. pay her the 50k on the regular and see that as her upkeep money, without her working for you.

2. Let her work somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by eziemich: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2021
BigKhalifa:
So ona still dey date for this period?
Oil dey ur head. Correct guy
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by henzy4life: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Oga the money u are paying her is for the job she is doing like other employees,then the food, airtime,etc is for the dating

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by iTearHerToto: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:
u are the learner, did u read where I said she works for me? So she should be working for free and not collect her salary? And why do you mistake me for your brothers that don't send money to your mum? Cos I send money to mine every Sunday
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BluntCrazeMan: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:
no I employed my girlfriend, do u understand now? Pray u are able to do same too
Even if you employed your wife, your wife becomes your employee.
How you relate with her may affect either the business, or your home, or both.
If she becomes a Partner-In-Business or a Co-Owner, then it becomes a different issue.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BluntCrazeMan: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:
I am not complaining o. I am marveling and want to hear the experience of others. I am happy cos she is actually my best staff now so worth every penny
So, increase her pay then.
Why tagging Nigerian Women??

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by frozen70(f): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here

So far she is not forcing you and you are still doing it, no problem

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by 7pages(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:
it is a small business bro. Just 5 staff and me

Alright bro. Please if you see driving job, don't hesitate to mention me
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Olunmercy56(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
HardMirror:

See serious insults you brought to your foolishness life. Thanks God my brother might not be sending money every Sunday, they have good sense, humility, integrity and they are treating my parents very well. Sundays my foot
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Exodora: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just two days ago my uncle called me and he says any woman that spends on a man is very very foolishness cause women are ment to be spent on and some how I believed him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.