Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30569 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by prophetfire: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here
. And you get sence to dey date your employee? Business and pleasure don't mix. Premium tears loaded.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by tforever(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro you said almost everything for her. So what else do you do for her apart from buying food and recharge card.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BABANGBALI: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why are you paying a girl money every month? Is she your wife? Na una dey spoil all these useless girls wey full Nigeria today.

Annie001 how much your own dey pay you?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by okoroemeka(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

my brother wetin we go do now,those people are factory setted to collect from men so don't bother yourself,if you can afford it as from the post it seems you can just go ahead and keep on helping her,my own side chick I am paying her school fees,etc,etc,etc,there is a girl you will like and will not even bother to help her,so long as you can afford it
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
MartinsD12:

In these case you are not paying her for free since she is working in your company and you said her experience is what you needed in that your company so take care of your girlfriend oga but I understand where you are going, she should be at least responsible not asking you for everything she needs all the time including airtime and food but I don't think it's wise to be spending on a girlfriend you are not sure you are going to marry
at first it did not matter, but when I thought about it, the meals alone adds up quickly over the month. Sort of hard to eat and know she has not had lunch at work
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
tujays:
thanks for typing this. Exactly my thoughts. Nigerian men can Simp when it comes to women especially simping for one poverty stricken Nigerian girl. grin Nigerian girls are a direct reflection of how majority of Nigerian men groomed them.

Exactly. Well put
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Why are you paying a girl money every month? Is she your wife? Na una dey spoil all these useless girls wey full Nigeria today.

Annie001 how much your own dey pay you?
na una no dey read before u comment. Did you see where I said she works for me and I gave her the job because she actually qualifies for it?

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by tfelicityk(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are in love sir
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by MartinsD12(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
at first it did not matter, but when I thought about it, the meals alone adds up quickly over the month. Sort of hard to eat and know she has not had lunch at work
cheesy and you are not planning to marry her either? Cut down on the money you are giving her and watch what her response would be , she should take care of herself from the salary you are paying her
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BarrElChapo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

If you aren't able to say no don't complain undecided
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Brandella: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

I think your relationship to her is more of a Provider.

If her parents are well-to-do, then you've probably taken their place.

If it's the other way around, then you're probably sponsoring her black tax.

If it's neither, she needs to learn to be financially responsible.

Either ways, you should have a talk with her...she's not a child. You gave her the job to support herself, if the money isn't enough for her, she should upskill and get a better one.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
MartinsD12:

cheesy and you are not planning to marry her either? Cut down on the money you are giving her and watch what her response would be , she should take care of herself from the salary you are paying her
why not. I am planning to marry her

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Depressed101: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

i don't understand, are you blaming us for your inability to use the word NO nawa simps everywhere including the once wey get money
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by 7pages(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Driving job dey vacant for your domain Op? Help a brother I'm an asset or any vacancy in your company
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by uptownemmygee(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's always normal to them
But sometimes you can just say No and observe her behaviour
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Depressed101:
i don't understand, are you blaming us for your inability to use the word NO nawa simps everywhere including the once wey get money
no be say I get money o. I am a broke simp
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by AntiWailer: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
How much are u giving ur mother monthly ?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by peedeeasobie(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

Do you people write these type of things for us to clap for you or for us to join you and berate Nigerian girls? Oga, you chose to be the mumu, be the mumu with your full chest!

Keep giving her and stop disturbing us. Weldone
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
7pages:
Driving job dey vacant for your domain Op? Help a brother I'm an asset or any vacancy in your company

it is a small business bro. Just 5 staff and me
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
AntiWailer:
How much are u giving ur mother monthly ?
2 naira. She does not eat much sha. She eats only once a month. Be asking me how much I dey give my mama.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Brandella: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
this girl is not like that. She is very hard working and committed

Reading this, if she does valuable work for your company as you said, maybe you should consider her expenses in relation to what you pay her... then make a compromise.

Data is costly and transportation adds up too.

If she is a valuable asset to your company, maybe you should assist with data costs - this is advantageous to your profit margin in the long run.

For transportation, maybe consider a remote working option.

I still think you should have a talk with her. Find out what exactly the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by BABANGBALI: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
na una no dey read before u comment. Did you see where I said she works for me and I gave her the job because she actually qualifies for it?
your story no complete. You no tell us the full story. I’m sure you’re chopping the babe or you’ve chopped her before or you’ve planning to chop her
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by AntiWailer: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
2 naira. She does not eat much sha. She eats only once a month. Be asking me how much I dey give my mama.

When u answer I can now waste typing on you.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by asanausana91: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

dating your worker shows how foolish you are.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Brandella:

Reading this, if she does valuable work for your company as you said, maybe you should consider her expenses in relation to what you pay her... then make a compromise.

Data is costly and transportation adds up too.

If she is a valuable asset to your company, maybe you should assist with data costs - this is advantageous to your profit margin in the long run.

For transportation, maybe consider a remote working option.

I still think you should have a talk with her. Find out what exactly the problem is.
hmmm...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Asour: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Godada:

Bro, so you mean you are dating your staff?

That's distasteful.

No. He employed her after knowing her.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by MartinsD12(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
why not. I am planning to marry her
Ok talk to her , find out what she is doing the the salary you are paying her , she seem not to be financially prudent , make her to take up responsibility taking care of her needs
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by haekymbahd(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
oke2018:
Pls sir I'm need of a job ,at least if this is one thing I will benefit from nairaland I would appreciate .thanks in anticipation.
is it the Muller or the D!CK or na both you want clarify?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Daveambition:
The way most of yu mix pleasure with business baffles me a lot..
Imagine bleeping ur own employee on a daily & stil tagging her as ur gurl-friend
God forbid most Nigeria men o...
Yu dey bang pesin daughter steadily buh to buy food for her na war
Una go just dey oppress innocent ppl with wealth wey no reach to secure 2-acres of land inside this lagos...
Oga wey dey nyash im worker(s) how im want take uphold respect from them.?

GBAM....

FOR THIS COMMENT...SEND ME YOUR AZA LET ME DASH YOU CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aidejay:
una too dey complain
Nairaland has become public complaints commission.

I swear... It's becoming tiring and worrisome
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

GBAM....

FOR THIS COMMENT...SEND ME YOUR AZA LET ME DASH YOU CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
make the send a good one.

It's good to giveout.
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Dukio: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.