Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42963 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Jeju: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Op, you're telling us now that your acclaimed [/b]sister[b] whom has been single, agreed to spend the day with you, then she got a call for a date and you're furious about that!
The truth is, you've always wanted to sleep with that your female friend.
You could have just asked her to leave you alone while you move on if you're so pained about cancelling your other appointments just to be with her.
Your decision to ask her for sex is the worst betrayal.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Allah Kanduna Nzeogwus message is working very fast.

Why must you be a brother to someone you should be knacking?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by esanmantruth: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
She was using you as a follow up and that was the big deal. Either you like it or not, she go eat for your side and still ask you for something which you give. You see that food and small financial help you rather to those girls na big thing for them. Even if food nor Dey any were them will run to your house because they know food must dey there. Playing card with you. She won’t give you Bleep because if you see the hole not attractive after you don enter, she know na that day you go open your mouth ask question or answer last. Very smart species

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
mutantninja:

Gtfo I know your type…. You don’t know anything.. you’re just an online Larper … any guy that sees wrong in what OP did is just empty headed

Seems u also have serious communication issues. Are u sure that guy is ok?? Cos he sounds bipolar unless he didn’t narrate his story correctly. undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by advanceDNA: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided

U told your friend to cancel his new year day plans that you have chosen to spend the day with him...u now got to his place and left shortly to spend the day with someone else.....

.u cant see anything wrong with it becos it’s a woman behaviour....

That’s why you people say stuffs like
Did I force him to be my friend..
Did I force him to buy me gift??

Friends have feelings too....
She took his feelings and friendship for granted......I guess the op doesn’t want to be her fiend any because she only wants to hang out when they she doesn’t have better things to do

11 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by ruzell86: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
OP na small boy.

How can a lady instantly change your plan of going out, just because she's coming over.

Give her a later time or reschedule her visiting for another time. Dude is a Simp!
Not the girl's fault all along... Glad he's changing that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by LMM1: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]
Oga you are actually confused , you are the one that said your body doesn't move when you are around her and you see her as a younger sister but when she said she see you as a brother you are complaining and asking nonsense question about how you guys are siblings. You need to get your priorities right first before complaining about another person

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by ume1000: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Papa wannabe redpiller hope you are doing great? grin
doing great oh

How your side my b***h

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
We have been friends for years, people keep asking me if she was my girlfriend but I dismiss that even in her presence. I don’t hide my sex life with other girls from her, same way she don’t hide her activities with men from me. My friends kept calling me a fool for not sleeping with her, My body does not move when I’m with her, I see her as a younger sister cos she comes for advice .

Bros, you brother zoned yourself and then turned around to start giving your sister conditions.

Nah he wasn’t interested in her obviously but when her female nature started playing out he realized you can not do the bromance guys-type friendships with girls … you’ll get disrespected and burned without gaining anything so he decided to switch sides too.. what’s wrong with that? I see most of the guys in Nairaland had weak father figures in their lives so they support women actions or troll on fellow guys … you think you’re immune to female bullshit? Lol

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Vixenn(f): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2022
There's nothing manly about this
You're childish and petty, especially even after she apologised PUBLICLY

Let them be deceiving you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
doing great oh

How your side my b***h
Ain't your b** baby boy..you sure got a big m*mm@ at home boy.. wink
Enjoy yourself wink

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
mutantninja:

You’re the weakling…. I see kids like you polluted this forum.. what’s wrong with a man standing by his decision? No wonder you stay broke in Nigeria..

E pain the Rich American Adult on Nairaland Blog grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by womenareapess: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote] NAIJA men are starting to be having sense small small! It's a long process but we will still get there to the full realisation that naija women are nothing but a piece of shiit undecided

No black woman who has Toto will ever brother zone not talk less of friendzooning me undecided
They haven't born that ediot in this world yet angry

Useless piece of shiit called naija women!
Those apes ain't worth your stress in life

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by ume1000: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ain't your b** baby boy..you sure got a big m*mm@ at home boy.. wink
Enjoy yourself wink
are u male or female

Just asking embarassed
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
are u male or female

Just asking embarassed
grin I am an alien.. wink

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by dontai(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You're a Bastard
A male basstard you mean, Shee?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Topmaike007(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]gbam nigga you are on point
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by TheGift: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2022

Are you a sexual predator? Or a sex addict? Must you have sex with every and any Woman? Are you a dog? I thought you said She was like a sister to you and doesn’t move you. What changed? See how you have gone and ruined a good friendship because of your secret and baseless jealousy.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by ume1000: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin I am an alien.. wink
if I gib u 2k u go still be allien oloboroku somebody
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by dontai(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2022
RPG2020:
If only you know how that girl save your ass that Day for keeping you at home

For bad thing to happen rain go Fall we go dey house
tah! But she go fucck come back in peace?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Thebig4: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Moral of the story

Obi is now a man

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
if I gib u 2k u go still be allien oloboroku somebody
Give your m*omm@ the 2k she needs it for her upkeep.. grin grin
Get her some new clothes and take care of her... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Alohaa: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022

This your story bend bend,
Seems like you’re angry because she started seeing you as a brother
Because I don’t understand the last part of your story...
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by sisisioge: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin grin

This is the year o grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by daisidgreat977: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Note my words, this forum is a good alternative to NL
MuscularDick85: great site, Nigerians don dey full the site

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by marsman: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Could you not have typed the whole of your folktale without mentioning a tribal slurr?
Fool

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Comedian2019: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2022
You deserve a round of applause. You're now a man.
Simps should learn.
Just wait, she will soon call to beg you. But tell her your new girlfriend will not be happy seeing you with her.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2022

In the first paragraph, you said your body doesn't move when you are with her, so why are you annoyed?

You now want to start sleeping with her in 2022, I think your body is now moving when you are with her

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by PrinceMajestic: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Na idiot guys dey keep these bitches as friends. Imagine bitch when many niggas dey hang anyhow, even dey run 3some with her then later on na you be mumu impotent goat when go follow her do brother/friend relationship. Forget about the bitch completely, that's the only way you can retrieve yourself some respect you lost to her. I no dey talk to bitches except I want to fhuck the bitch.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by pussymonger1: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2022
MY FELLOW STONER
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by folks4luv(f): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2022
You are very naive, very childish even. You had something good going, friendship some of us wish we have. You just said you don't have feelings for her, so what's with the have sex with me or leave?

She hurt you, so? Friends offend each other and move on. Or you have never hurt her all the years you have been friends? It is not like she was using you to catch cruise while she was dating others. You both were friends, you had yours, she has hers. If along the way, you started getting jealous of the time she spent with other guys, then calmly reassess the situation like an adult. She didn't friendzone you, you guys were friends.

What she did was wrong but friends wrong each other, it's part of the package. You basically lack the maturity to maintain a good friendship with an opposite sex.
Plus, you blew the whole thing out of proportion cause you were influenced by what your other friends were telling you. You lack depth sir

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Tima1980(f): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
If you think sense dey this your writeup continue. Since na to dey fuccking toto na em be your business for 2022, continue. The girl deserve a better person to call a friend, u be bad egg. totofucker[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.