Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37761 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by EgunMogaji2: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.

I concur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by jimmychang: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
She actually tot u won't make it out soon and aside, the stigma that comes with ex convict...such type of bae are meant to be ur bedmate alone

He is not an ex convict ....mtchhhwww
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by torqque7(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?

You are too dumb for the public space,why did they even release you from prison sef?you need to remain there cos you no get shikini sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Ayomivic(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by blaise26abj(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

If 4 months in prison cannot format your brain , dude nothing in this universe and beyond can help you .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by franchasng: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
Don't mind him, maybe we will wait for him to forgive her from his grave, op how about that? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BucciJP(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2022
If them no tell you, you never know say you be mumu.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Well,I could have advice you to just let her go,but bro iphone 11 is a big phone, and she hasn't pay for it,after you have exhaust your knacking bundle,u can dump her.... thanks
heaven is far from you bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by mapet: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

No she's not manipulating you...... at allllllllllllllll......

She's an angel

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by doverulez(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Oga OP, Our elders say ' One word is enough to the wiseman'

Read thru all the comments and summarize them all, you come to the same conclusion.

So make a wise decision cos the solution to this situation is glaring at you with eyes wide open.

Try get small sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by alizma: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

70yrs old man...... You dey use Samsung come buy iPhone for her? I am sure your parents dey use rubber bands tie their phone, that's if they have at all
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by leisuretym: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:

Hahahah! The IPhone 11 buyer is back, he didn’t rot in prison, let me continue dating him for the benefits.lol.
The OP is dumb cos she’s pretty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Akpan107(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
God bless you... you just said my mind!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by themanderon: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Have you ever bought an Iphone for your mum and sisters before? If you haven't then you truly deserve her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2022
LIES
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by SENATOR19(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

You are a fool
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kapich: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Merlissa:
Fast and pray...

The Holy Spirit will guide you...

It's obvious. Nothing to fast and pray about
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by ShakurRapmonst: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
She does not love you one bit...Stop wasting your resources on her..take care of your mother ,she will be there for you no matter what
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by LIONSABRE(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2022
before i give any advice,how can we be sure this story's real?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

What did you do that led you to prison?
Did you break someone’s head ni
This story isn’t real
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2022
After buying her Iphone u said? If I may ask can ur parents afford 3 square meals a day!? If not na only Amadioha fit give u better advice on this advice u're seeking
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by twilliamx(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Thunder fire you if you accept her back... You can forgive her but throw her away to the dustbin she belongs
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by watersideboys: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
I know this kind of people. Give this useless OP 10 million advice he will still run back to his girlfriend puna. Ode of life
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Ayomivic(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

What she did was bad but you should be in best position to read your girlfriend if what she did was hatred she has for you or for the fear of the place.
Not e everyone knows how to visit hospital not to talk of prison. Believe me, some people did not know you can visit a prisoner, some are afraid of the place because they believed there are more criminals there.

She came back to you and apologies , that show she did not hate you or think you have become a criminals. That was the reason I said you are in the position to read her if he did that out of the fear of the place or out of ignorant of how they do in prison or how prison is look like.

It had happened to me , someone that was nice to me was imprisoned for ignorantly or been illiterate sign land documents of the land he sold as a witness to another buyer. I feel to visit him but ,I don't know how to go about it or able to see someone who knows how to go about it that would follow me until the person return.

I apologised to him and we are still in good time because he understands me.

I had learned my lesson because my mind judge me . I pray that would never happen again to anyone around me and to me
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by joshuaidibia(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:

It's a stupid story from Mods who are looking for traffic. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by flokii: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
@OP She came to beg you out of fear.. she probably thinks her life is in danger for eating your cash and never making the attempt to see you or fight for your freedom. That's definitely not love.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by MrPaul2: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Romanoff:
You're dating a fair weather girl and you're still asking this question.

This one pass MFM Deliverance, na C and S own sure pass. The type wey den dey do for inside river.

You forget to add with better koboko join to make the deliverance complete
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by SKINDOGGY: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
You be mumu man get out of here fool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Compliant(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Ipls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?

YOU NO WELL FOR SURE

FORGET HER
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Wannabenz: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2022
She did that because you was just an option to her at the time. Take her back and use her for sacrifice.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Romanoff(f): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
MrPaul2:

You forget to add with better koboko join to make the deliverance complete

That one dey.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Soyobb: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=darkstar6971 post=110293737]Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

It's obvious this guy no suffer for inside prison, if not you are supposed to be a changed person for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.