Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37764 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by pussymonger1: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
YAHOO BOY , YOU DON COME BACK FROM PRISON cool. WHY BE SAY 90 PERCENTS OF YAHOO BOYS NO DEY GET SENSE , NA AMONG UNA SIMPS PLENTY PASS , THIS GIRL IS GONNA SUCK DRY THE LITTLE PENNY YOU ARE MAKING FROM YOUR DECEITFUL ONLINE BUSINESS . WHY BE SAY UNA YAHOO NO DEY GET SENSE , THOUGH COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.
SORRY FOR GETTING AT YOU BRO ;
DUMP THAT GIRL REAL QUICK ,
YOU CAN GET YOURSELF A GIRL WITH PROSPECTIVES INSTEAD OF GOING AROUND WITH ALL THESE GILRS THAT CANT BOAST OF MAKING 15OK MONTHLY . GET A NURSE , A BANKER , A FEDERAL GOVERNMEMT WORKER OF YOUR AGE , THOSE ARE PEOPLE WITH PROSPECTS EVEN THOUGH MOST FEMALE HAS ONE OR TWO TOUCHES OF BITCHING NEVERTHELESS DONT DATE RUBBISH , EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A YAHOO BOY , OMO NO SALARY grin shocked , DATE SOMEONE THAT WILL RAISE YOUR BAR , SOMEONE WHO IS WORTHY
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by NoGirlfriend: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
you are a SIMPle man by nature
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by GodisFirst: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
She forgot you in prison probably she didn't trust you. Maybe she felt you were guilty of the offence or crime that led you to prison. So she came back when she realised you weren't actually guilty as alleged.
Now you are out, find out her reason and also find out if she went for another man within this few months. It is left for you to decide if you will fight with another man over her if there is a new guy somewhere that would soon appear.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Danchibez: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Run for ur life biko
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thou:
stop forming saint, you masked ur self with a male moniker right?.

Na them be this>;(

Really?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Calicoe: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
I concluded that u are a foolish guy the moment I read that you bought her iPhone 11 while you were managing your Samsung phone
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
tarantino1:

Last November, OP was asking about what to do after bail or something else. That's enough to know that the story is most likely true.
It's okay , the op should know what's good for him.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Elidrisy20: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Why will she visit you? you are a prisoner,and prisoners belongs to the prison
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Ibst: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
I wonder o
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by fantastic1: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
What is wrong with you? Would you throw that emotions away and think with your head man?

Loyalty is everything. Judge people by their actions not by their plea or words or those emotional gymnastics.

If you have been heart broken in the past and learnt from it, you wouldn't be coming here to ask this.

She has proven by her actions that she is not to be trusted, she isn't loyal, and she will leave you when the chips are down.

You are tied to that girl either because of the things you have done for her or because you feel you can not do with her. Two very idiotic reasons to be with a girl.

If you go ahead with that girl, a time will come and you will come here to cry, women are this and that, fear women, after all what i have done for her blablabla BS.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by nisai: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol if you run back to her your truly a fool. She did not visit, call or send commissary yet you're asking us stupid questions. Lol did your other friends visit?
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BRATISLAVA: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Romanoff:
You're dating a fair weather girl and you're still asking this question.

This one pass MFM Deliverance, na C and S own sure pass. The type wey den dey do for inside river.

Men abandon girlfriends for something as little as unwanted pregnancies everyday, and the heavens haven't fallen. They haven't needed washing in the Styx or exorcism.

But you people here want her to stay with someone in prison to prove her loyalty? To what end? Are they married? How many of you have actually tried to sustain a long distance relationship let alone a prison incarceration one? Moreover, what was his crime?

This is how Nigerians expect a widow to swear off sex and any other relationships in her life time just because the thought of a "disloyal" woman, even one whose husband is deceased, is offensive.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Obaad: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sorry ooo Mr Yemi my lover
quote author=darkstar6971 post=110293737]Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Olam09(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

If you settle down with such a girl, you are in doe a huge destruction.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Obaad: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Men abandon girlfriends for something as little as unwanted pregnancies everyday, and the heavens haven't fallen. They haven't needed washing in the Styx or exorcism.

But you people here want her to stay with someone in prison to prove her loyalty? To what end? Are they married? How many of you have actually tried to sustain a long distance relationship let alone a prison incarceration one? Moreover, what was his crime?

This is how Nigerians expect a widow to swear off sex and any other relationships in her life time just because the thought of a "disloyal" woman, even one whose husband is deceased, is offensive.

Sorry ooo Mr Yemi my love...

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BeautyB99(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op you buy her iPhone 11 and you still dey use Samsung abeg op do give away me sef I need iPhone 13 pro max I don tire to dey use this iPhone x max
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BRATISLAVA: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Obaad post=110304226][/quote]

It is sorry to you ooo Mr Yemis love
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Angrymode: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

It's not love bro. It's either you are mad or just incredibly stupid!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Yarimoooh: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na story he dey find
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Romanoff(f): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The problem isn't that she left, the issue is that she came back and started begging.

If you're walking away, walk away with your full chest.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Sammy101111(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
She is waiting for you to commit another crime and you will buy her a car or do somethig for her .
Then go to prison again and will she will run again lol

Your ass was in prison for good 4 month she was busy forking di.cks taking pictures flexing
Bro don't let mumu kill you
Be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Lewisdinho(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yes she's manipulating you

Kick her ass out of your life

You're just out of the prison

They are people you should avoid and i guess she's one of them
darkstar6971:

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by perryy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.

Exactly, this is a perfect definition of love. Enjoy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by cybriz82(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Stupido...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by fortri: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Why would she come to visit you.when you were making the money were you reaching out to people in need I mean friends,brothers and sisters or more especially were you paying your tithes and giving your offerings.My brother it is better to invest in the things of God than to invest in woman and rubbish things.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ogun kill u and cut u to pieces. U born fool
uthlaw:
What and what did you buy for your mum before... Until the girl Bleep ur best friend before you get sense!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
U re mad. U bastard. May thunder strike u till ur grave
fortri:
Why would she come to visit you.when you were making the money were you reaching out to people in need I mean friends,brothers and sisters or more especially were you paying your tithes and giving your offerings.My brother it is better to invest in the things of God than to invest in woman and rubbish things.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by WilsonBright935: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Someone should interpret "owo epo laraye baani la, wọn kì í báni la teje" tó the OP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Saviourk: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
U came here to solicit for advice when ur seeing the handwriting on the wall..Men nowadays sef cry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
End the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by April4th(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
donaldking10:
a SIMPle man.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by seyz91(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
cheesy

Hahaha

Visit kee you there undecided

Na naija girls na hin una dey rely on like this, boyfriend wey no dey prison sef dem dey Bleep different dick behind hin back

That thing you called "after all you did for her" it's like you never do anything e be to them

That gender is frantically insatiable! undecided
darkstar6971:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.