Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37757 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by TheZeezle(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2022
This one na obun... Your parents won’t be proud of you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Sammy07: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice
I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone... So one day some incident happen to me that lead me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never try to pay me the reason... after winning the court trial this girl come to me and kneel down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previousmistakes,
Guyss pls I really need advice is she manipulating me or is a love?

Samsung is better than iphone MF angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by freddie009(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Fair-weather gf.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Op u mumu too much, if them burn you well accept that girlfriend, are you out of your mind,. Why but her I phone 11,

So you think you have win her heart, the you think you are impressing her , mumu, if I am arround you, I fit shot your leg, why are you so daft, Bec you want to please a lady, so for your mind you go think say she is loyal to you ,

Mind she will be also receiving Bleep elsewhere..

When you are in prison

If a friend ask you for money, you will say you don't have....

It is only your original wife you can do such to,

Not ordinary girl friend,

She came back when you are out of prison, Bec she knows she can still get another gift from you ..like car...she is a leeches

I hate what you did, yes you buy her iPhone for what....

Just because of pkekus,.

That money u can use that to bless someone and see how God will bless you..

When you buy iPhone for her,did she pray for you....it the money no dey again, she go japa

Walahi you dey vex me..

Omo never impress a lady ..I am warning you..

It happens to my friend, my friend did more than what you did , the idiot still open provision store for her, paid her fees through out University ..

She dumpy friend ass,

My nigga nah hospital he land....

We are friend that need assistance from him, he will be given us excuses...

See nothing dey for pkekus, I swear... I get two daughters that am ctaking care of them, and God also helping me caring for them,

I don't value woman... Unless are loyal wife not hoe..

Me to Bleep and move on..

I go com get hypertension Bec of woman....God forbid ...

U better dump her ass..

If you accept her back,

But don't come here to complain oooo..

If I see any post about this so girl you complain again, I swear nah sango God of thunder go strike you.... Wise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Innobee99(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2022
U are a mumu man

70yr old man fa
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by chiefolododo(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
F
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by nomenclature(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Buy her a ferrari .....mumu
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

You are a Mummu Man
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kingphilip(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2022
grin

You bought her iPhone 11 whilst u still using Samsung..

Went to prison over some shit u didn't do nd she abandoned you .. you got free nd she came begging knowing fully well that her mumu is out ..

Ur mumu never do ni..?
A woman who can't support u in ur lowest doesn't deserves u my nigha.
Love is a manipulative word nd she's definitely using it against u.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by verybadmouth(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

She is yet to meet a mumu like you. That's why she came back. You better run
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by benqo01(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2022
IN THIS LIFE THE ONLY WOMAN THAT WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU ARE FACING TOUGH TIME IS YOUR MOTHER.

YOU SEE THOSE BITCHES Bleep THEM

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Laila ilala life is truly difficult for the blind anyways I am SIMPly passing by

Op don't blame her....we all know what happens to girls who go to visit their bobo on the inside cheesy. Now is the time to reward her handsomely for being by your side.
I get idea u see that Samsung wen u dey use u go sell am then buy ITEL torchlight na that one go fit you.... obviously you just get phone na the phone dey use u.
If there's one thing I've learnt on this forum it is to spot the manipulation of people from a mile away especially women
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Lamasta(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

In Asari's voice 70 year old man, You are a mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by emmyluizzz: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
oga tell us what took you to prison first normal I don't have time for girls cos they are all mad but you all are too quick to judge the poor girl
who na know whether dey guy kill person na e make the girl Japan

use your brain you all
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by 12345baba(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Una go just sit down dey dish out Nollywood story for us
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by tiswell(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
I'm a lady too, let her go, she can't endure a little trial.
talking as if you would have done it any better,y'all are the same sad

@Op, you have been warned!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by McOluOmo: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
darkstar6971:

[/s]

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Francismeek(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Shawties are there for a good time not a long time,...getting a loyal shawty is something to give Thanksgiving for,.... You never know your shawty well until you go broke or until trials come.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Your mumu don do. Let her go she's like mosquitoes they have no benefit for you, eat you and inflict you with sickness
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by naijaclass(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Majority of this stories are fake yet nairaland MOD will bring it to the front page, but when you post good content they will never bring it to front page
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Glowqueen3(f): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Forget her my brother,she ain't worth it.Just look for a better girl.she only need your money,she isn't loyal at all
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Its too early to entertain us with this joke. Well you made my morning grin grin grin Oya collect, remove your hand, collect again, come on remove your hand

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Beermoney1: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
It is your decision to make.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by rickpat(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BRO!!...fair weather love kills faster than a GUN... she moved on when she thought you were doomed in jail...too bad...but thank God for your life and freedom..better days ahead bro..the one for you would show up...forget this one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Burgerlomo: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
I'm a lady too, let her go, she can't endure a little trial.

Are you single and ready to mingle?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by remitarich(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2022
selfish love
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by dnawah(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

she thinks say ur own don finish.forgive but don take her, beware of gold diggers son.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Burgerlomo: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2022
donaldking10:
a SIMPle man.

Very SIMPle man grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by ictplotter(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
NL is losing it core value and vision. Its official that the best platform to read rubbish is Nairaland.
I don't even know between Nairaland and nollywood films which ar more toxic to mental intelligence by reading and watching their contents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.