Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37754 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by chukwuibuipob: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
sad If to say u DI* in prison,u knw what? LIFE goes on after she don follow pipu light procession candle.May u not see EVIL
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by VIKTO83(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
@Op do I know u?
Have we met before?
Do I know ur house?
But I have a word of prophesy for u.
While u were away, the girl thought u won't make it out on time. She was even going on dates with ur berries. In fact she bleeped 2 of ur guys.
U still need more advice? Ok....i want to take u deeper into d spirit realm....she told one of ur friends that u are a mugu. That u bought her iPhone because u don't know how to operate it.

Somebody shout 'prophesy'!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
I dont believe most stories online coz if I am the one I do not need anyone to advise me....
Sometimes you just have to let go of some fake hoes angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by protocol(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
SIMPle man
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by ensamy(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
It depends on the case, if it's related to armed robbery or terrorism charges then no need of her visiting because she can be implicated. This is Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Goldie16(f): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
I hope he listens to all the advise. if you like, advise some people from today till tomorrow, they will still do what is in their mind
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Crafteck1: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?

You must be stu.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by mydivinely: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Beleive all stories here at your peril
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Obasempiree(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Maybe God used this incident to show you who you were dating, run for your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by richmanrichard: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
@Op,your attention is needed at ijesha celestial branch.some comrades wants to reward u
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by alexvic12: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
How you guys still come here to ask advice on these kind of issues baffles me.

All the best, mate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by PennywysCares(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

if you ever allow that girl back into year life you will remain the greatest mugu that ever live. Why she came back to you is becos she wanna continue to feed from you from where she stopped.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by meobizy(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Keep her. At least that is one less person who’ll attend your funeral or console your family members.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by ensamy(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
It can be real, what of me that my girlfriend left me on the street an jumped into a jeep that packed and waved at her, after all said and done I still took her back because she came and cried to me infact I melted. So it's real.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by mydivinely: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Someone wil be like my boyfriend is cheating on me, maltreating me but i love him, what should i do?? before they ask for advise they have already concluded. anyway it makes Nairaland community lively .
Jamesbiodun:
I dont believe most stories online coz if I am the one I do not need anyone to advise me....
Sometimes you just have to let go of some fake hoes angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by bibianna(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
If she didn't visit while you were in prison. She still won't visit if you're in the hospital. Just forgive her and end things with her. Period!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by saggyboy01: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Bro sorry ooo u still get mama or good elder sisters abeg make Dem follow u talk better talk...my question is this u be G boy abi na wetin carry u go prison in the first place...All the best

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

The issue here isn’t about forgiving unnecessary bt know why she does what she does. U can forgive her bt still end the relationship for ur own peace of mind and emotional wellbeing.

If she has no good excuse for her actions then she obviously doesn’t love u bt there for what she can benefit.

Or what significant thing has she done for u since I’ve been dating?? If there is none then u have ur answer. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2022
She did not visit you through out your stay in prison, and you are considering taking her back. I can see the watery beans you were served in prison really formatted ur senses.
Lemme kuku help you to finish urself patapata.
Accept her back, den take on an all expense paid trip to Dubai. Idiot angry

T O DARLING
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by prophetfire: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

. Na mumu you be so. Bros, your mumu no get part two.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by countryman13: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

1. Sorry for bn imprisoned n thank God U became victorious
2. One of my favorite musician said n I quote "ENI ORE DAA KO MA SE BINU, TORI ABINIBI NDAANI" Meaning We should not be angry if betrayed by a friend coz betrayal even exist between siblings of d same parents
3. Finally, I think u re grown enough to know if u deserve what d girl actually did to u or not hence , use ur instinct coz U re d only one in d water now so, d depth should also b known by u.
One love
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by aminusodiq(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

if you forgive her ... you are MAD
In fact.. ..don't ever forgive her
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by obembet(f): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit..

What led you to prison?

Anyway she even try self.. I no fit..

Only yahoo get 3-6 month

If.you don't Gerrit, forget about it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by marsup: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Ask your pastor. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by olowo1930: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
I'm a lady too, let her go, she can't endure a little trial.
true talk

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Kendollar696(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Ficient:
It's a mumu something
it's a very very mumu something.. op dey there wait.... after 4 months, you still no learn anything...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Didi2d(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
She thought you won't come out of it, she gave up on you and probably went with the other guys she had.

Bros, don't look back. Move on, the signs are clear. I repeat, move on
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BigAPP(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Omoo. SIMPle guys plenty o cheesy
You bought Iphone 11 for her while you manage your mall Samsung... LOLLL cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Obaino111: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Forgive her
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by iTearHerToto: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

congrats. You found yourself a pump and dump hoe celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.