Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37755 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by uthlaw: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tamilore11:
Ogun kill u and cut u to pieces. U born fool
God punish your Father's father generation... You wasted sperm!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Danny50: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
She doesn't want to associate with a criminal or let's say an ex convict
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ficient:
It's a mumu something
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
donaldking10:
a SIMPle man.
haha
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by olamoses75(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Why did they even release you from prison? T. Simps are supposed to be behind bars all their lives
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by bigpicture001: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
I'm a lady too, let her go, she can't endure a little trial.

All of u can't!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by bigpicture001: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingPhidel:
If she can’t be there for you during your dark days what makes you think she’s the one ? No good reason should’ve kept from visiting once. It’s clear that if tomorrow you life throws you off the grid she will joyfully cuddle another man without prejudice. So kick the hail out her stinky face from your life.
“If you are with me during my dark days, be sure you’ll earn my sincere love” lesson learnt

Brother.. no girl will stand in dark times.. all of them will leave.. I mean ALL..

They only leave different times
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Elvisgolden: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Place your hand on your chest and say..........i refuse to be foolish in life again..............

Incase, you choose to be foolish......just look for your nearest paddy to give a brain resetting slap...........since you never still get sense after the prison encounter when God take open your eyes about the gal.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by maybet081: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fools like you are the reason why women thinks that all men are foolish, no advicee here for you, buy more phones for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by DMerciful(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ex convict? Where did you see this?

Going to prison does not necessarily
you were convicted.
omotoshodontee1:
She actually tot u won't make it out soon and aside, the stigma that comes with ex convict...such type of bae are meant to be ur bedmate alone
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Aaay: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
That’s girls for you

Don’t spend what you can’t afford to let go on them
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by medriano: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Can’t believe you just asked if she’s manipulating you. Some of you need to be smart. Someone’s you claim you’ve done so much for didn’t visit you even for once while you were in prison, now you are out and she’s begging you to forgive her?
You can forgive her but make sure you call off that thing you call a relationship. If you can’t be by my side in tough times, I can’t be with you at all. End it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Does she owe u visit? You black people! You think anybody owes you anything?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by shantti(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maybe she no get transport nah. SIMPly forgive her nah
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Panda7(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
continue with her next time her accomplice will send you to jail
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kingPhidel(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Are you saying true love Kan’t be found ?
bigpicture001:

Brother.. no girl will stand in dark times.. all of them will leave.. I mean ALL..

They only leave different times
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Obiorahpcfg: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
You be big mumu guy! Shuuum
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Qatar2022: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?
If you forgive her this time thunder will strike you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by okoroemeka(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ficient:
It's a mumu something
a very mumuish something if I may say,I will buy iPhone for babe and (manage) Samsung,my ancestors and forefathers will reject me I beg.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by NWABUKA007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jubal01:
Cant u read the signs? Do u need angel Gabriel to come down and tell u himself?

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ficient:
It's a mumu something

Sure it's a Mumu something....

He is yet to understand that the babe don't love him and he is asking questions here...

Or maybe he took npuru nmiri sha
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Skidee: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Well,I could have advice you to just let her go,but bro iphone 11 is a big phone, and she hasn't pay for it,after you have exhaust your knacking bundle,u can dump her.... thanks

How dumb? Is that how you were brought up by your parents. That's how they keep infecting most of you with sexually transmitted diseases because the only thing in your head is knacking . Then you come here to wail as a misogynist.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Whoknowsme: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
The thing tire me sef
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Bolsman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
It's "manipulative love". You have eyes but could not see. Keep asking question.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Temmybaba08: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
E be like say craze dey ur head u knw suppose knw say she no b ur girl. Ogbeni japa no b good girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by jawu12(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?
na you sabi,dis na no our concern ohhh
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Iamziggy: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Merlissa:
Fast and pray...

The Holy Spirit will guide you...

Better advice

For dumb people...
Fast and pray about what?
It's like telling him to pray first then cross a busy road with his eyes closed... Aunty no b every advice b better advice some na manipulation.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Skidee:

How dumb? Is that how you were brought up by your parents. That's how they keep infecting most of you with sexually transmitted diseases because the only thing in your head is knacking . Then you come here to wail as a misogynist.
Ur grandpa
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Joshumoto(m): 2:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Guy u dey ask for advice na wa for you abi u no dey see road. It clear the babe no love you one bit she is in for what she can get from you guy kick her f**king ass away from you joorquote author=darkstar6971 post=110293737]Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Skidee: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

Ur grandpa

Iya'laya e.. Omo ale jatijati. Miserable Bleep boy with only ashewo pussy in his entire brain.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Skidee:

Iya'laya e.. Omo ale jatijati. Miserable Bleep boy with only ashewo pussy in his entire brain.
Ur grandpa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.