Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37756 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kaymart: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
Baba, the thing dey fraustrate person. Nairaland dey try for simps...
I don't blame Simps, cos I was once one. It takes a real Simp to become an alpha....

Love make ppl weak and clueless...it cloud reason...as of now, I no fit love again cos I don Simp before

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by OlumSOJ: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
OP. There is no love there. The girl is a manipulator. Please run for your life.
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by charlypoker(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
what advice do you need now? do you wan me to tell you to ditch that birth? if you had died , that is how should would have forgotten your ass too.

you want us to tell what to you? guy, a quick advice from a brother and friend, Go Get Sens dump her for good grin grin grin grin wink wink cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by rolams(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Have you donated your brain to the guards in the prison?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Enemyofpeace: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Bros carry your cross, prison is not a shopping mall
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by sureEbh: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Sorry to say, but you are asking a Rubbish question with an obvious answer. Bro, even na jazz, you are supposed to know the answer without wasting a second.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by winner37(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Guy firstly the gods are angry for you to bought ipone 11 for a girl who has to breast while you are busy sucking the right side another guy is busy squeezing the left.
Secondly tell us what incident happend that took you to jail and
Thirdly it shows you that even without your presence the girl can enjoy her life..
fear girls, fear girls ,fear ladies i repeat fear women.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BigYash: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

You are still asking useless questions..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by superCleanworks(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

It is true love oh. The best true love i have ever seen. Marry her quick. See you see disaster.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by AutoChick4U(f): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Kick her away cos she ain't loyal.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by FKMagazine(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Depends on the gravity of offence committed
But, hope you're out now?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by ivolt: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.
Good that you have also discovered the secret.
Many if not most of these stories are fake. They are created to seek attention.

The only way they could be real is if the posters are below 13 years of age.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Wat r u waitin for
Marry her already
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by TheiaTalks: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:

Like...I dinno understand why OP is still asking questions that is not making sense.... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by TheiaTalks: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Romanoff:
You're dating a fair weather girl and you're still asking this question.

This one pass MFM Deliverance, na C and S own sure pass. The type wey den dey do for inside river.

It's the deliverance matter for me cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by walemoney007(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Collect the iPhone 11 before you kick her out.

She is a useless bitch.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by michael807: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
You can`t chop ur cake and have it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Solofresh2: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Merlissa:
Fast and pray...

The Holy Spirit will guide you...
Lol Abeg leave Holy Spirit for this matter jare
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Iykmann(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

She belongs to the streets
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by xorojinxx: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

She is not manipulating you, it's actually undiluted love.

You see, the reason she didn't visit you was because, she went to the ICJ in Hague to tender you case, so she was busy shuffling between Nigeria and Holland to ensure your release.

I would strongly suggest, you buy her another latest iPhone, add a MacBook in addition to a duplex in banana island.

If you still have any change left, take her to dubai for shopping.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Kajaard: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

You are a fool. Too many dudes are just so foolish. No wonder they refer to people like you as SIMPS. Wake up mofo angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by desgiezd(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2022
If she’s the only lady remaining on earth then become a celibate!

The signs are too clear!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by tarantino1: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2022
oke2018:
Mostly they're not real , the y just wants to gather likes dassol

Last November, OP was asking about what to do after bail or something else. That's enough to know that the story is most likely true.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by LaJoe2: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations! Your adversary revealed she never loved you; You were both swimming in an illusion of love
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by anexxus(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Sack that girl from your life NOW!

darkstar6971:

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by BarrElChapo(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Surely she doesn't care about talkless of loving you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2022
KashApp:
I just tire for some kind questions people they ask for this forum
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by capnies: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
I'm a lady too, let her go, she can't endure a little trial.

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Kfady: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Go and read proverbs 6:6 whether u go get sense small
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Blue3k(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:

Lol if you run back to her you're truly a fool. She did not visit, call or send commissary yet you're asking us stupid questions. Lol did your other friends visit?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Skinkerjnr(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Ur mumu never do...... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by hezekiah84(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
She is not a wife material but a girlfriend material therefore leave her and God will give you your own wife material

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.