Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23827 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
What is she saying? undecided

you can comprehend it if your brain is right up

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iretii0511:

I got you. But it's childlike you meant instead of childish if I'm not mistaken.

yep.

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Brian47(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She must be a baller grin
Who be that for the picture?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

So you want to tell me that the woman of my dreams does not exist? You're such a wicked person. You will not enter heaven I guarantee.
Comrade calm down

Na all of us dey dig to find imaginary gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Everybody just dey find virgin,

It's easier to theif one million bitcoins than to catch one virgin(in naija)
Everybody has right to dream. Just be sure, you are what your partner is also looking

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iamvetlander(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

I dey talk of fresh girls wey resemble those instagram influencers

No be secondary school, market sellers, ugly yanshless,bressless, churchgoers, underage and dirty amaljiri or village girls............. no be these types

I mean virgin girls with a combination of kim and rihanna

May the lord be with you comrade grin grin grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by 24brains(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
mum4dgirls:
As for those mentioning virgin as a criteria, who will marry those with Kpetus that you have scattered?
jeez... Goodness me!!! that is why they should not allow their kpekus to be scattered for mere peanuts before marriage. Now they are finding it hard to get married on nairaland because nairalanders all want virgins.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Biafranodogwu55: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

you can comprehend it if your brain is right up
Mtcheew
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iretii0511:

Angel Michael, is that you? cheesy

Angel pansophist sounds better. Lucifer is that you?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
donbachi:
Big heart
Cardiomyopathy.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Comrade calm down

Na all of us dey dig to find imaginary gold

Na wa o. You don see one?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ladies should ask Regina Daniels. What a must feature that Grand Pa has that boy Alinco and johnny Bravo does not have
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iamvetlander:

May the lord be with you comrade grin grin grin
Omo guy the lord don comot hand from our virgin search matter o

The new rule na to seek harder until we don tire to dey find
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

keep lolzing
if you lol finish, you rest.
Is your choice and i respect that

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Cardiomyopathy.
lol
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by JustinDuke(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala
And will you also admit you are wrong, apologize first and show appreciation?

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iretii0511(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

Angel pansophist sounds better. Lucifer is that you?

Na I ain't Luci. embarassed
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

Na wa o. You don see one?
Omo guy u better go ethiopia, na wetin I dey yarn everybody, dem think say I dey joke

What you're seeking for, there you shall find it
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Great0ne1:
Is your choice and i respect that
then why lolzing? or you think I'm not qualified or have right to that angry.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Explicits(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
No more than 1 ear piercing
No nose ring
No leg chain
No bleaching
No tatto
Must not depend on heavy make up
No eye lashes
And lastly must have bweast grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iretii0511(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

Why do you like e fights this much self?

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Big yansh very important
Knows how to give BJ

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Aaaoo: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hardwork
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

then why lolzing? or you think I'm not qualified or have right to that angry.
Are you a man or woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Big yansh very important
Knows how to give BJ
Theif, awoof and greediness go purge u las las, wetin u wan use big yansh do?
Na food for 4 people wey dey hungry u to chop

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by GiZcorp: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
She has to be loyal.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Obynolee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Baitullah:
Must be a virgin, beautiful, pius and modest. Order things can be tolerated

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Explicits:
No more than 1 ear piercing
No nose ring
No leg chain
No bleaching
No tatto
Must not depend on heavy make up
No eye lashes
And lastly must have bweast grin

This kind babe no dey even exist for heaven sef, all the angels don share n collect the remaining ones among themselves

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jmichael1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must be lyk daniella okeke and she must also lyk d doggy style....
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BabaIbo: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mvena:

Do I even care about that?

Good, stop complaining about men this, men that, since you don't care about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.