Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23828 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by franchasng: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.

So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

She just need to have big, protruding, clapping buttocks with flat tummy and firm breast. Every other thing is not necessary angry

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She must be a baller grin

See as human being fresh like gibsco bread
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Rapture4real(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Baitullah:
Must be a virgin, beautiful, pius and modest. Order things can be tolerated

When you see a mannerless lady or demon possessed one, you will hate all the above qualities.

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fine face
Above average yansh
Not short
Good conversationalist
Neat..
Very long tempered...
NON FEMINIST IDEOLOGY!

Every other thing can be overlooked

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2
lol

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Mvena post=110361786][/quote]
Use needle shook the eye

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
- Big yansh proportionate to body size
- Flat tummy with a dimple
- Long spotless legs
- a mix of chocolatey, caramelicious colour
- eloquent and educated, in her 20's of course.
- Portable suckable breast.
- Fit and physically active, and of course attractive.
- preferably a feminist with money. I like equality.
- Feminine, beautiful, sexy with a good height.
- submissive and respectful, and have sense.

I'm I missing anything ? shocked

7 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala
what do you mean by apologise first ? You want him to apologise even when you mess up ? Una dey craze for this country so

7 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Great0ne1:
lol
Everybody just dey find virgin,

It's easier to theif one million bitcoins than to catch one virgin(in naija)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Baitullah:
Must be a virgin, beautiful, pius and modest. Order things can be tolerated
are u a virgin ?

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
David160:
no introvert
Ok...That's cool..

Though choice of partner is usually best on who brings some qualities you lack..

A sort of complementing.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Great0ne1:
lol
keep lolzing if you lol finish, you rest.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:
- Big yansh proportionate to body size
- Flat tummy with a dimple
- Long spotless legs
- a mix of chocolatey, caramelicious colour
- eloquent and educated.
- Portable suckable breast.
- Fit and physically active, and of course attractive.
- preferably a feminist with money. I like equality.
- Feminine, beautiful, sexy with a good height.
- submissive and respectful, and have sense.

I'm I missing anything ? shocked
Bro dm me, my cousin sells technological clay, so you can mould her yourself

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Great0ne1: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aside looks, humility is at the top of my priority. If she is humble, she has earned 40% of the requirements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Biafranodogwu55: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

see more in episode 2
Only you...buh no go carry borehole present to your virgin husband oo

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Change this mindset bro...

Virgins plenty for this naija....

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
KINDNESS, INTEGRITY, HARDWORKING, INTELLIGENT. Infact strength of character sums it up.

Everybody dey shout say Husband scarce but nah lie. Wetin dey be say man boku full everywhere but nah men without manhood hiding behind redpilling full everywhere. Dey form tough behind keyboard but dey wear red bra like Uche Maduagu.

Caveat, no fvckin redpilled red bra wearing wannabe should mention me ooh

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Use needle shook the eye

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iretii0511(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

Childlike

see more in episode 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Only you...buh no go carry borehole present to your virgin husband oo

ur mom, gf, wife or sidechick history?

choose one.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Change this mindset bro...

Virgins plenty for this naija....
I dey talk of fresh girls wey resemble those instagram influencers

No be secondary school, market sellers, ugly yanshless,bressless, churchgoers, underage and dirty amaljiri or village girls............. no be these types

I mean virgin girls with a combination of kim and rihanna
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iretii0511:
child-like

sense

and

maturity.
cry

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Allwell96: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Conscience that is still alive.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

I dey talk of fresh girls wey resemble those instagram influencers

No be secondary school, market sellers, ugly yanshless,bressless, churchgoers, underage and dirty amaljiri or village girls............. no be these types

I mean virgin girls with a combination of kim and rihanna

geminlie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iretii0511(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Beauty

Intelligence

Playfulness

Someone with a dream I can support.

Loyalty and

Supportive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

geminliegrin

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Biafranodogwu55: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

ur mom, gf, wife or sidechick history?
choose one.
What is she saying? undecided
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

MUMU.

why do geminlie lie and gaslight like that ?

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

So you want to tell me that the woman of my dreams does not exist? You're such a wicked person. You will not enter heaven I guarantee.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iretii0511(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

sense

and

maturity.

cry

I got you. But it's childlike you meant instead of childish if I'm not mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Skinkerjnr(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP
*Slim body
*Slightly fair
*Fairly, nice cook
*Good conversationist.
*Body count of 2 or 3@most. (Since virgin babe nor dey Nigeria again) sad

More loading.. smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iretii0511(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

So you want to tell me that the woman of my dreams does not exist? You're such a wicked person. You will not enter heaven I guarantee.

Angel Michael, is that you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.