Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. (37086 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by favour32(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na billing na make your wife marry you.
Any woman wey believe say her husband money na family money but her money na only for herself, na wicked woman.
Nigeria never reach level wey 50K nor go reach to manage for food matter for only two people, wherby you the husband, dey buy a bag of rice and dey settle other bills.
Wetin she dey bring to the table.
You no go ask her?
Na the kind woman wey full everywhere without husband because dem believe say na only kpekuse nai be their duty to bring to the table.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by TheGift: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

OP. Well done for your effort.

The first question I would like to ask before I answer is, is 50k enough for your monthly family upkeep?

Are you conscious of the rate of inflation since you started giving that 50k? First understand your wife (within reason) before trying to get her to understand you.

Get Her to draw up a budget then you guys should prioritize it.

Meanwhile, how is your sex life ? A lot of marital problems are either aggravated or calmed down depending on your level of sexual intimacy or other Iove language. You need to know, then learn to speak Her love language.

Best wishes.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Malory: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foodforthought:

That's not how marriage works. Marry a God-fearing lady, your soulmate who knows your problems before you even utter them.
Then what do you suggest the man should do in this situation?
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BloomingDale(f): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

For 4 people? I doubt that amount will last a week for food.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Malory: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ormorlehwah:
I support the motion. I dislike such woman, there are some women out there that don't even collect#200 daily from their husband and they live happily. she is an ingrate, moreover she is also working.

They are the kind of women that build houses with their money, while their husband live in a rent house,they keep spending his money lavishly.

Abeg, try to talk to her to cooperate.
Exactly
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by spiritedtete: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
You give your wife transport fare everyday... and she is working.... you are **d! Omo this is not marriage oh... you and your wife a very distance from reality... do you guys even plan together

This is annoying ... let me tell you . No matter how much you give her she will still never be satisfied. Never!

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Ulunne777(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
He will die soon and the world moves on.

And who spends 1k everyday to work on another persons pocket?

I'm sorry for you Mr,very sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by erinzy901(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
You no fit make it in life grin
Cardealer2021:
The truth is that with Nigeria current economy 50k(less than a $100) can't sustain a family of four, make the husband reason am
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport
*Snacks for the kids and miscellaneous on her own side.
Let the man make it like 70k at least.

Even me single guy with no responsibility spend more than that a week sometimes not to talk of family of 4

Modified:
Sorry I didn't read the post well I thought the 50k was for food stuff and her up keep

Abeg forgive me I didn't even read the part that the lady also has salary I thought she was a full house wife
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Phillip2see: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
She too can contribute her own part.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Emmanuel30a: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Aguodo:

I really don't know why some behave like that. What does she do with her money? They prefer to answer widow and begin to whip sentiments and perhaps pity from the public. That's the time they will know that at times two is better than one.
We know things are getting harsher by the day, but common sense should tell her that this calls for dialogue with a peaceful mind instead of throwing tantrums.
Please my brother add small thing say 10k to the upkeep money just for your dear life. My worry is that you just started biz and trying to stand. Do your best. This same issue is what my friend just complained about yesterday. Woman are almost same. I give mine 140k/month even with me doing bulk purchases for the family of 6, in fact I buy things already included in the 140k,yet she complains. No be only you dey the shoe bro.
Find happiness.
See danger o 2× wahala dey. You don marry scary mary wey u no fit carry... Anyway, if JESUS tarry, ur mary fit be... seminary
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Pimine: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
house10s2:
as in illiteracy dey worry people, see as e dey blab.
Aswearugaaad

Lol bruh, we suppose dey send those kind people go 24-hour jail for each useless comment made without reading.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:

No bi everybody dey carry ashawo, bro.

Lol, tell am
How much dem dey pay bankers sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by idahme(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
MrMcJay:
My former boss once told me never to carry a woman who doesn't earn her own money into the house. Even if you give her a billion per month, such lady will never appreciate the value of that amount as she doesn't work for money.

Let the man get another job for his wife on the Island, let her be doing 4 hours traffic movement to and from work every day. At the end of the month, she gets paid like 70k.
If she does that job for 2 months, when next you give her 30k, she will be looking at you like Obi Cubana.

My rib, funny dude.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by lympy: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
I want to believe you're in Lagos. If you are mobile once a month carry her to mile 12 or Oyingbo early morning on Saturday of the new month. Let her make a list. Bulk cook let both of our see how the money goes. If you live on the island those ones are thieves. 50k for an average home can be managed properly atleast until the last week of the month. You got to sit tight man.

I have a family of four two kids myself and wife and she will be grateful give same amount aside bulk purchases.Diapers are expensive now though.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Leomalli47: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
[i][/i]OGA U NO GET DIGNITY, must it b here on social media platform? U no get reasonable friends? OR kinsmen OR even understanding parents wey follow u go marry her? wey u go seek help or rather opinion from? Abeg make we dey try act maturely..... E go make sense say every post dey carry pictures of the poster at least see the child brain behind some posts here in the form of grown ups.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
degamonn:
The other parts are not really my concern here neither do have advice in that respect.
My concern is somebody who is working and she requires 1k every day as transportation cost of which proceeds are not used to the benefit of your immediate family is what baffles me.
You do that for love right? clap for yourself

Asin I no really think that one sef..
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by on4a: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Toktee:
Ask your self this oga...how many people is she feeding with 50k?
The poster buys rice,pay bills outside this 50k yet she is complaining for what?
What and what did she normally buys with 50k?

Are you married?? Our people say, who no go no know...dear poster, avoid listening to people who are inexperienced and do not understand what marriage is.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Rinoxy: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I eat alot ,
Moreover I'm a bachelor 95% of food I eat are not cooked by me ( eatery), Transport and girls wahala contribute to it also
Then you ain't in any position to make a submission here.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Babzrockman: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:

No bi everybody dey carry ashawo, bro.

I like this reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by josite: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why not use your 50 to buy food and see if she will eat and if it will.last one month.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by NnoromHe: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Women !!!!

Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Today I am a high-blood-pressure patient. Taking drugs every morning and night. Please advice me, what will I do again to keep my family going

Lol �
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by staga: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
What type of food have you been feeding yourself with, that you consume more than N50,000 every week just on feeding?

The post said every month, not every week.

Chicken for stew
Meat for soup
Tomatoes
Pepper
Onions
Rice
Beans
Yam (3)
Plantain
Bread (4 loaves)
Eggs (2 crates)
1/2 Veg oil (Kings)
Palm oil (1/2 gallon)
Oha leaf
Ugu
Water leaf
Semo
Gari
Stockfish
Crayfish (1 mudu)
Egusi
Fruits
Thyme
Curry
Knorr cubes
Drinks and snacks (for kids)
Bathing soap
Tissue
Sure spray
Detergent
Morning fresh
Hypo
Air freshner

Put a price tag on the above and see if 50k a month will cut it for a family of 4.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by descartes400: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
THEGIDREPILLER please your attention is needed on this thread to give some wise councel! We must not lose this our brother to the cold and calculative hands of unappreciative woman! angry

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Adeyemz4(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's even too big bro, I earn close to N160k monthly yet na 40k be our monthly feeding allowance though my wife has a shop (Saloon), and she is also a benefactor of the current NPower Batch C, yet 2Kids my wife and I. We also had savings without complain atimes it's though challenging but yet bro. Let her also use her cash atimes cos she has already know ur weakness and inability to stand as a man to put in some actions into the home, else she will make sure u spend every dine u have on you. Bro the current economy is not friendly if she can't cope with it, bro she go leave you las las for somebody wey cash out pass you. Just man enough to take decision in ur home. Thanks

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Ten06(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Don't bother yourself, that gender doesn't appreciate anything.
Even the ones that they bought car and provide enough money for are not still satisfied.
Even God himself could not satisfy them. Just do your best and leave the rest.
If you follow their nagging you can die young.
They are always full of complaints
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Deemas(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Then he should stop giving her any amount at all until her brain reset

Bad pikin!

grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by anayolity: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
What type of food have you been feeding yourself with, that you consume more than N50,000 every week just on feeding?

Cow dung mehn....he has been eating cow dung
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by ACE1010: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Guy shine your eyes, she's using your money to build house somewhere hoping that the HBP would kee your enemy....I hate nonsense undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Then he should stop giving her any amount at all until her brain reset
I swear..I have come to notice that women always learn the hard, reason y I don't ever pet them. If u over show them love too much....dem go dey use u de catch cruise.
Imagine giving ur wife with just two kids 50k in this nonsense economy, and the women is still complaining even when she is working...
My mumu Neva reach like this Allah undecided

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
"Maybe she's also "saving part of it, do u know what to do she's a salary earner and in today's family the man is not the only to bear responsibilities, she should contribute 50% and u 50%
thats y I advise todays men to not marry jobless woman that doesn't contribute financially
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Charly68: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na you marry beauty without brain nor wisdom for home management.. A woman that can't manage what her husband gives to her is a liability.. The only solution is if she can't manage what you give to her ,she must never disturb your peace at home.
Tell her you will reduce what you are giving her for upkeep if she refuses to utilize it well.. Don't give her anything until your targetted time for the expense expire. Be disciplined and stop worrying your mind over such a naughty issue .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage? / Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.