Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. (37072 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Malory: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
I swear..I have come to notice that women always learn the hard, reason y I don't ever let them. If u over show them love too much....dem go dey use u de catch cruise.
One bottle for you bro
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is not her faught o, prizes of foodstuffs are now very expenses

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I eat alot ,
Moreover I'm a bachelor 95% of food I eat are not cooked by me ( eatery), Transport and girls wahala contribute to it also

wow, a round of applause for him he doesn't cook ! but.when he eventually marries he gets angry when.his wife decides not t prepare home.made.food bt eatry
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Ilomuanya: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Entirely your fault dude. Question: what does she do with her own earnings? You suppose share responsibilities with her depending on her income. She can take care of gas and lawma for example. Teach her to be responsible and you will also enjoy it because she will learn management by so doing.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by tosinjay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
erinzy901:
You no fit make it in life grin
How ? undecided
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

wow, a round of applause for him he doesn't cook ! but.when he eventually marries he gets angry when.his wife decides not t prepare home.made.food bt eatry
An irony right ? grin
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Oluwasaudy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let his wife jump inside lagoon and drown ....
For this economy...you see man give you 50 packet for house keep.... You day complain...

What's your input to the family
You are working and can't support your hubby Still complaining 50 pa isn't enough

Am sorry you are not prudent...

Devil just wan use do project

The thunder way go fire you day inside incubator ..

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by bot227(f): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's bad on her part. Nextbmonth tell her to write down things needed for the house. Go to the market and get it all, ensure they are the brands she usually buy to avoid another wahala.
Imagine we are family of five and I know my husband's take home. Our allowance is 20k and I make sure I manage it using scale of prefrence. If we are buying bag of rice or groundnut oil, we will divide the pay between us with him pay 70% of it.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Fadafada231(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
degamonn:
The other parts are not really my concern here neither do have advice in that respect.
My concern is somebody who is working and she requires 1k every day as transportation cost of which proceeds are not used to the benefit of your immediate family is what baffles me.
You do that for love right? clap for yourself

That story doesn't add up
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by diogo23: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
The truth is that with Nigeria current economy 50k(less than a $100) can't sustain a family of four, make the husband reason am
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport
*Snacks for the kids and miscellaneous on her own side.
Let the man make it like 70k at least.

Even me single guy with no responsibility spend more than that a week sometimes not to talk of family of 4

Modified:
Sorry I didn't read the post well I thought the 50k was for food stuff and her up keep

Abeg forgive me I didn't even read the part that the lady also has salary I thought she was a full house wife
Did you read what's not involved in that list
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by jeff1993: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mercychen:
Start handling the upkeep yourself. Don't give her a dime again.

Maybe she has friends she's trying to compete with or brag to about how much her mumu gives her for upkeep.

Maybe she's also saving part of it.

If truly the money is only for upkeep, then shes not prudent. Stop giving her altogether.

I think I will screenshot this comment ... It shows that the left part of your brain is finally thinking right.

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by diogo23: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Stop given her that money for now because women don't appreciate what they have until they lose it, she want to blackmail you into adding another money . Don't over do yourself because if anything happens to you she will move on immediately
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abeg shut up.... She should learn to be grateful... Youruba adage says... Oro tutu lo man mu obi jade lapo....( It's cool and calm words that will make an elder bring out kolanut from his pocket )....

A man giving his wife 50k monthly should be given an award ... There are men who earn more than him that shy away from their responsibilities...

No be only 70k... Na 700k... Or did you forget she is also working What's her input to the family

Don't come here and start forming responsible man...am sure you can't give your wife 50k monthly...
Go and sleep jhor

Cardealer2021:
The truth is that with Nigeria current economy 50k(less than a $100) can't sustain a family of four, make the husband reason am
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport
*Snacks for the kids and miscellaneous on her own side.
Let the man make it like 70k at least.

Even me single guy with no responsibility spend more than that a week sometimes not to talk of family of 4

Modified:
Sorry I didn't read the post well I thought the 50k was for food stuff and her up keep

Abeg forgive me I didn't even read the part that the lady also has salary I thought she was a full house wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Abeg shut up.... She should learn to be grateful... Youruba adage says... Oro tutu love n mu obi jade ninu apo....( It's cool and calm words that will make an elder bring out kolanut from his pocket )....

A man giving his wife 50k monthly should be given an award ... There are men who earn more than him that shy away from their responsibilities...

No be only 70k... Na 700k... Or did you forget she is also working What's her input to the family

Don't come here and start forming responsible man...am sure you can't give your wife 50k monthly...
Go and sleep jhor

I modified the post you can see where I point out my flaws
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by harmony75: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
She ought to support you in her own ways you're trying in your own capacity. A good wife should be able to manage, many household don't see up to 50k a month and they're staying in harmony!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Iamolukorede(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is clearly stated in the scriptures " man love your wife, and woman submit to your husband" and this settles it, each party should play their roles ..

I will tell you for free, your wife isn't prudent enough, that same 50k is another man's salary with miscellaneous. That aside your wife works with a reputable company and earns well. However, you still pay her 1k for transportation everyday ..

This equation is very simple, I think she is not a good manager and those who cannot manage are not fit to be blessed. Sit her down with pencil and paper, do the roundabout calculation and reduce the monthly wage you give to 30k ask her for her own contribution to the development of your home. Op when it comes to Mata like this don't call ha pet names or smile funny at it, ban some things and rigig the whole process. She will learn !!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by crackhouse(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
ibechris:
This is the reason why many men die early in Nigeria.

A woman that is working is demanding for money after 50k.

This is hmmable and imagine how many men would just go and marry their enemy as wife.

The snag here is that,u guys didn't discuss about money in this marriage before u went ahead to consummate it.

Take it or leave it your wife is not helping at all.

and they will die early before their children grow then after that the woman will now reap the fruit of his labour because by then the man is already gone

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.
They married without discussing the finance according to what they both earn..So issues like this must come up.

She has become comfortable and arrogant with the allowance..Since she threatened to return the upkeep money, he should withhold that of next month and handle it himself...maybe he will discover the loopholes since 2019 grin

If you are awlays giving, the receiver will keep demanding and as well increase unwarranted expenditure.

If she earns, commom sense demands she augment the one you give with little from her income to keep the family going.. undecided

A woman binds the home, when she is unhappy, the whole house will be hot for everyone..I don't know how some men end up marrying an Enemy as wife..With this wife, that man will never grow...To think he has HBP lipsrsealed I pray he live longer.

A woman can make you the greatest amongs equals..

A woman can also bring the greatest man down to zero...

I no dey too put mouth for hubby-wify matters offline, because I no trust some men when konji hold them...They will be like baby sorry it was Munzy that said I should handle the expenditure.. grin grin

In marriage, guys! Marry your friend...Leave slay queens for ancestors/sugar papas..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Mobog(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Go and remarry you size.....
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by MosD: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
You made the mistake many men make from the onset. You over pampered her and not allow her to be responsible. You said she has a good job, yet you give her transport daily. So in which area is she being responsible to herself talkless of the family?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Marv650(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
OP, for one, your wife is not lying. 50k will leave her crazy any time she goes to the market.

That's if you're all a modest consumer in that house ooo. The best thing to do is to show her your monthly earning, be transparent. Let her see how much you spend and how much you make.

If she's loving and understanding, she'll work with your budget.. Again, 50k small for this rough Nigeria economy but people survive on less. You just have to cut your coat according your your cloth.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Zealag(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Should we tell him?bro even if you give her 100k she ll still ask for more,50k sef na aseju

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by slevan: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

That woman doesn't luv you. The bulk of that money is going to her family or her side guy. I don't mean to destroy your home. But, you got to know the truth to be free. Design a fictitious letter from your creditors and announce that they are coming to seize your goods and and let her know that the bulk of the responsibility now would be borne by her and see the person you married in her true colour.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Bishop(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

There's nothing to advise, This is the very best time to stamp his foot on the ground, he must be very confident to tell her that he can't afford more that for now.

He must not show any signs of weakness, he must break her side of arrogance.He should prepare his mind for any eventuality, if not now in the future, i pray your friends finance
to remain strong if not, na long thing ooo
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by peacettw: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
You had better find what works for you. What works for one family may not work for you.

You mentioned that she is working. How much is she earning? Because for all we know, she may earn less than 50k per month. You didn't say anything about her upkeep so I will assume that she looks after herself.

How much are you earning? 50k per month for a family of 4 is not nearly enough in these trying times, so I understand her frustration.

Like I said earlier, you need to gather the variables at play in your own home and fashion out what works for you before you label anyone as insensitive or wicked.

Like someone suggested, you should try and take care of the home front for a change to see if there are truly any lapses. Most people don't know this but one of the most expensive bills in the homefront concerns feeding. Maybe, it's time you cut down on what you feed on.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Flezqueen(f): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=BluntNigerian post=111235843] What type of food have you been feeding yourself with, that you consume more than N50,000 every week just on feeding?[/lol,abi oh
]
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by lolaben(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

She is definitely a waster. U still pay for light, buy rice and gas and she can't manage 50k. She must be using the money for something else no doubt. God give u grace to tackle this matter. I suggest you draw a budget of every dime to be spent and give her 12, 500 weekly instead. Tell her it is for the week and see how it goes.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by kaymart: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:

No bi everybody dey carry ashawo, bro.
U don dey get sense ooo...I'm impressed by Ur views these last few days...keep it up
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
Please,, this is something similar to something that I had posted earlier here.
Here is another person's experience on the same issue.
Please read through and drop your comments..
Done!
The man should man up as well...I have come to realize women respect themselves even if you are fvcking her, when she knows you are a man and stand gidigba as a man regardless of threats and manipulative moves...

If I am the man, she will never get a certain amount again..Just random sum...And some expenditure will be handled by me...Thank God I am learning how to cook...Na for her face, I wil be giving my kids a meal treats.. grin grin her senses go correct on top buhari and incoming Tinubu nairas...

Well I don't think I can date such lady sef..

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by lilyheaven: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
What type of food have you been feeding yourself with, that you consume more than N50,000 every week just on feeding?

He is feeding his girlfriends

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.