Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (66333 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Explain your lust problem to your husband and he will run far away from that church, to another one with the ugliest pastor you've ever seen.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Amadi84: 5:36am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Change church
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by LIVEGOESON1: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
u are nothing but a community kpekus. Jazebel continue u will be disgrace in no time. See the kind liver wey u get to come tell us say u de crush on man of god. Which advice u want again when clearly u know it's evil? Oya go spread legs for him like a necked banana
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by tiswell(m): 5:40am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

I'm never ever crossing it, it's very effortless for me..No struggles..
I'm too proud of my body and I won't bring myself to been dicked by anybody...I got married a virgin, it's been 8 years, and I've never commited adultery..never given it a thought neither would it begin with my rev.
you will still explore when the woven of virginity clears, say in the next five years.
your hoe phase is yet unencumbered.
It's none of your fault,you are just being a woman naturally.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by bishopsele84: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2022
If you truly LOVE your husband you won't LUST after another man.Retract your steps now before you regret
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Duokc: 5:42am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

What you have in your heart is lust not love. Same is happening to him too. Lust is a demonic strategy to lure away the heart of men from the living God. You'll discover now that your love for God has gone down low. Satan only want to use both of you to bring strange fire to the church and to help destroy one another. The struggle you have in your heart to is the work of the holy spirit in you who's trying to draw you but seems the voice of your flesh is getting louder than than of the spirit.
Way Out: Recognise immediately this is satanic strategy to take away something very precious from, recall, he is a thief to steal, to kill and destroy.
Cry to Jesus in repentance and restoration of your soul because you're falling.
Asking God to cleanse you from fleshy last and fithiness of sprit.
Deliberately disconnect every everything or every place physically linking you with the so call man, possibly remove all the conversation between two of you from your phone.
I trust the spirit of the living God will give you more tips on how to overcome this trial.
Yield not to temptation, for yielding is sin! God bless you, keep you and all yours until we see Christ face to face soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by FireKing: 5:43am On Apr 10, 2022
So you don't need advice......but the problem is that he wants you cos u don give am green light already ,na there the wahala dey ooo. Please just tell the rev that his wife and your husband's is sensing some fowl play so make una stay away from each other & stay close to your husband
AntiMen:

I'm too proud of my body and I won't bring myself to been dicked by anybody...I got married a virgin, it's been 8 years, and I've never commited adultery..never given it a thought neither would it begin with my rev.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Benny6944: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2022
You can never see those nairaland brainless ladies here with their op comments, we see them in rape articles.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by gaskiyamagana: 5:51am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Thanks for telling me the blunt truth, but my husband holds key position in the church, there's no reason I give that would be meaningful to him except I become opened about the issue...Actually I didn't get close to him, but he ( Reverend) seems to be interested in my spiritual life, often times he wants me do certain church activities which I usually dodge, since then each time he sees me in church, he doesn't fail to call my name, if I'm seated amongst my friends, he will call me, greet me and pass, every time , since then I began to have this funny feeling for him...

Keep on countering and arguing this and other advice las las let the reverence be your second husband in secret and ruin your family and the church as Lucifer in the house of God.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by simpleseyi: 5:53am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.

Very soon, you will start sleeping with Reverend Sisters. After all it's a natural feeling of lesbianism

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Fly2London3Baba: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen, I like your question. What you feel is what most m,en and women feel but they hide it from people. We all act as if nothing is happening to us. We do not want others to know. The solutions are many. First, try as much as possible to take the feeling off you. Tell yourself that it is not good and is leading nowhere. Second, whatever it is that makes you like the man, you should try to make your husband adapt or start seeing the same in your husband. Third, reduce your discussion or closeness to him systematically. This will make you to forget him. Out of sight is out of mind. Four, pray about it and be determined to be upright. Five, stop looking at his face or direction in church. Focus on something else like your bible or choir or other women in church. I will add more if this is not sufficient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxH-F9pgvA

AntiMen:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by chinchum(m): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=AntiMen post=111761024]

Nice response, but can you please highlight how to mentally and emotionally train my mind in that regard....

I don't picture this man and I sleeping with ourselves..I just grew fond of him simply because of the way he recognises me in the presence of people, somebody adviced me that I talk to him to stay away from him prolly that will help my feelings a bit, but I have to be careful because this man may not feel same way about me and he might start having a negative view about me...

But I'm trying to take my mind off him though...God help me. [/quote ]
Your overconfidence that you can't fall is the biggest problem. you have to acknowledge you are fallible to treat the feeling as a terrible one. It is that disgust that you should feel about the possibility of the pastor having you if he truly wants you as you have little to no resistance that you translate to a strong force to kill the deadly passion. I repeat; you overrate yourself and think you are infallible, that is your albatross.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Leshyne(m): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2022
You are lusting for each other and soon will commit the abominable sin, consider your children as you stupidly and the now possessed Reverend cross the line.
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ARmanx(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2022
THIS IS BLATANT REASON WHY MEN AND WOMEN CANT WORSHIP TOGETHER!!! U SEE INSTEAD OF HER TO BE THINKING ABOUT GOD SHE IS THERE DEVELOPING FANTASY FEELING MADAME FACE UR LIFE BECAUSE TRUST ME U ARE BOUT TO START WORLD WAR 3
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Allisgud: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Na this kind person go carry husband savings meant to raise a house donate it to the pastor say na seed him dey give to God,na for nairaland here we hear dat news
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nat404: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerian women are useless.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
tell your husband
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nat404: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
You're useless.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by 234GT(m): 6:17am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

You are a useless pig.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

I'm never crossing it, it's very effortless for me..No struggles..
You just did with your reverend, you don't know it yet
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by fitinwell: 6:22am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Talk to your Lord about this issue..

Your husband is your Lord.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Demigod22:
With weird stories like this, I get really scared of marriage. People don't even know what they actually want, especially women.

May God protect me from fraud and prank all in the name of marriage. Amen.

Did she tell u sh wants to Bleep him..?

Try annd. Understand the lady..
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Mryacks: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2022
You are just fond of the man because of the way you believe he cares or checks for you. Maybe ur husband is lacking in that department/or not hence your mind is playing tricks on you. Don't feel guilty...it's just a temptation phase that happens to the best of us. However, don't feed that temptation further. Harderned ur heart and believe u can triumph over that silly feeling. Avoid stuff that will bring close to the Rev also...God help u

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by CoolAmbience(m): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.

See person wey dem dey give advice....

Since it grew naturally, allow it to run and complete it natural course na...

Anywhere wey e land you, you take am.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 10, 2022
We know its not a real story but a whorres fantasy.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Miner13: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Alright bro!!!
Thanks
tell the rev,the way he call you is raising suspicion among some members hence the need of him to limit it or stop,telling him directly will amount to soaking your garment in stain
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Bishopino: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2022
You are married with kids and he is married with kids, yet you are having feelings for him!! No be Juju be that?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by wjxavier(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Get this book for your husband. Tip: it’s his fault. You’re welcome.

Why women bang their therapists and pastors and doctors and gym trainers.

Issa banger.

[url] https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09W3ZT4KX[/url]

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by schoolboymatt(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Cry to God because you want to ruin your home. Love kwa? How I wish Nairalanders can be known like on Facebook. Then the sins of everybody would find them out.

and you think if it were to be like Facebook, people would share their problems knowing fully how uncivilized Nigerians tend to approach matured issues.

what shall it profit you knowing the sin your neighbor committed behind close door?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Ybaby: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Infatuation is the game of the young or those without responsibilities.

You have kids ! Do you want to turn thier case to oh my God! Where a step-mum is maltreating them?

When a person is standing in thier chosen role of leadership they APPEAR very atractive but you really do not know this MARRIED pastor.

Finally if something happens between you two his wife will forgive him and your hubby will throw you out.

Kill those thoughts at inception
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Roseey0(f): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

That's all .
Emotion will remain emotions.
Just don't act on it
It will fade with time.
It's absolutely normal
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Femi316: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Brain dey pain you badly
AntiMen:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.