Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (66377 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Thebig4: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
The guy who wrote this fake story is just catching cruise
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by mbaka0433: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
HUSBANDS GUARD UR GATE(WIFE) JEALOUSLY AS CHRIST IS GUIDING THE CHURCH
Madam if ur husband understands this small bible verse above, then inform him
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Godfather052(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Trouble dey sleep iyanga want wake am.
Madam @saphiere no go see this one.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Emmanuelellah: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Let me tell you repercussion of sleeping with reverends,pastors and genuine men of God, your children will start dying one by one until you stop doing it. This is real you can keep trying it and see for yourself. Or if you are single you won't get married if you take short cut and ran to man house and get pregnant your child may still die
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Sleekfingers: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Naso e dey start o.....you better stop going to that church. Before you do something unforgivable. I don talk my own ooooo
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by simplesearch: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
How does somebody encouraging you to grow more spiritually be a bullshit. And for your take, you can marry a virgin and still go to hell for the sake of lust, crushing on or coveting other people's husband. If this is your besetting sin, kindly take it to the Lord in prayers, cos the devil is more subtle than you, you can actually fall if you refuse to seek God's earnest help. Hope you remember Peter? Pleased do!
But God is able to keep you from failing, may you not be among the five foolish virgin in Jesus name.
Shalom!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by chaloskyx: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
sleep with him already and let us rest when you do lets see if the feelings would be mutual. also why dont you abandon your children and husband and move into your reverends house im sure his wife would welcome you. dont be afraid fight for what you love no be to nack am sleep with him already now
AntiMen:
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by koolaid87: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
How the future can love 2 people at the same time still got me wondering

AntiMen:
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by gowaga68: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Give your husband the same thing you just texted on here wink

AntiMen:

What reason will I give my husband for not following him to church.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by CaptainFM1: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Shut up and stop attending the church. End time people everywhere nowadays.

The kingdom of darkness seems to be winning if at all there's any war to fight.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.
Madam what is happening to you is not normal. It does not matter wheather you accept it or not. Something is definitely wrong with you. The only solution to your problem is amputation. You have to urgently cut him off from your life. Block and delete all his contact if you have any. You must as a matter of urgency convince your husband for you guys to move to another church. What you are about to start will definitely ruin your life and your home. This is the honest truth. You are free to take it or you leave it. It is up to you.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by vanvino(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

He is not any of the names you called him..
But believe anything you choose....
i don't usually comment but hmmm..... You seem reasonable and matured in this generation its a hard thing to find, judging from most of the reply u are getting here, u will understand why i said so. You are in a situation that makes u uncomfortable i wount say wrong, u know ur Rev. and u know ur Hubby telling either of them could do more harm than good, trust ur instint on how to handle it and the rest will sort itself out, after all u are the one who see urself not someone pointing ur behavior to u. If u depend on this adult-children of this forum giving u advice from their terrible relationship experience, quoting their pastor and scripture they dont understand just to make u feel bad, it may end badly. Trust ur instint in handling it
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by MAIKON: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Evil woman out there!!!!
Nah why some of us no wan marry� grin
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Foreseer: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Let me begin with your last question...Yes I am ..

Then about having intimate conversations with him, actually I don't.

Maybe I should tell you how this started, I've stated it before but I will again, He expects me to have attained a level of spirituality which I'm not interested in, so whenever he sees me in church he would remind me to come for activities that would aid my spiritual life but I ain't interested in all that shit, seeing that I didn't bulge, each time I'm in church , whether I'm close or far away from him, he always ensure he calls my name or greets me, I could be having conversations with two of my friends,he will call only my name and pass to show he's greeting me ..Sometimes I feel embarrassed for my friends cos I believe he's supposed to greet all of us and not just me...
So because of these actions I began to grow fond of him...I won't lie sometimes I steal glances at him in church and our eyes meet, but I always shrug it off..

I don't really discuss anything confidential with him, and our talks have always been in the front of others...there's nothing more to all of that asides the unusual feeling I'm having...

Recently, we had a chat about an issue that concerns someone else in church and I gave my opinion about the matter, after our conversation ,we said the usual good nights and I want to use the normal hands emoticon to indicate goodnight, mistakenly (God's my witness) I pressed the lips emoticon after goodnight, it was so embarrasing.
But I left it that way cos it was a mistake and never ever intentional.
The guy is hypnotising you..... you need to be very careful with him.

Why would he be greeting only you amongst your friends He is subtle and patient. Best you avoid any form of conversations, especially chatting.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ashantitope: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2022
Madam you are sick upstairs ashewo
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Uncommonman5(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Are u seriously serious?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nitah1: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
You are a devil in the church and the pastor is the type that called himself to ministry and not God...

You need to give your life to Christ cos at this moment your reason for going to church is to prevent ur husband from been mad at you plus your lust for the pastor.

You said you guys are found of each other that's to say the ungodly lust is well known for the two of you......may God punish you all.

Just wait make someone in the church inform your husband first.

NONSENSE.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by SeunNotOwner: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Abeg my people, No be Juju be this....
becarefully bewarefully
why would a Rev be some much interested in you.
Must it be every time

My people na Juju be this o
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by dex4sure: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2022
I dont pray to marry a slut like you...

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by MaaziAwugo: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Change your username[antimen] so that GOD will change you kpatakpata
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by todaynewsreview: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Well , I don't know why..
It's sincerely becoming embarrassing for me....especially in the front of others and he is very loud about it....He can just pass and hail me by calling me "Mummy ...........'', if I try to look away, he must mention it again until I acknowledge his presence.
Our discussions are based on general church's activities, he loves putting me on church's program, like asking me to go for Bible quiz, read scriptures to the congregation etc even when he knows I'm not the spirit Koko type...
As regards being beautiful, yes I am , always beautifully dressed, have a strong singing voice , I sing differently from the other members of the group,great poise etc... and these exactly are some of the features his wife possesses asides that she's more spiritual than myself.....finish....

I guess I'll be fine....
I'll have to be more intentional about avoiding him, if I have to clash with him, na sharp greet and pass....

Thanks for your concerns.
God bless u.

You're too less busy. Get yourself a job or business that may keep you too busy to be available for every church activity. If you're not careful, he may through your innocent husband asked to join a committee knowingly to him, just a trap. If you can excuse yourself for a while from other church activities, please do. Go to your normal Sunday service along with your family and return when they're leaving too. Thanks
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jaoh: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

I don't think it's a wise thing to do..
He's human and not spirit o.

It is the wisest thing to do. That's what is called companionship. He should also be able to tell you if he feels the same about anyone. As soon as you are able to tell him, I can promise that you won't feel the same way anymore
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by EngrCHM(m): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Maybe I should tell you how this started, I've stated it before but I will again, He expects me to have attained a level of spirituality which I'm not interested in, so whenever he sees me in church he would remind me to come for activities that would aid my spiritual life but I ain't interested in all that shit, seeing that I didn't bulge, each time I'm in church , whether I'm close or far away from him, he always ensure he calls my name or greets me, I could be having conversations with two of my friends,he will call only my name and pass to show he's greeting me ..Sometimes I feel embarrassed for my friends cos I believe he's supposed to greet all of us and not just me...
So because of these actions I began to grow fond of him...I won't lie sometimes I steal glances at him in church and our eyes meet, but I always shrug it off..

I don't really discuss anything confidential with him, and our talks have always been in the front of others...there's nothing more to all of that asides the unusual feeling I'm having...

Recently, we had a chat about an issue that concerns someone else in church and I gave my opinion about the matter, after our conversation ,we said the usual good nights and I want to use the normal hands emoticon to indicate goodnight, mistakenly (God's my witness) I pressed the lips emoticon after goodnight, it was so embarrasing.
But I left it that way cos it was a mistake and never ever intentional.

Open up to your husband. Tell him everything. That's the only way to get delivered form this. But if you don't satan will arrange situations that will get you even more intimate with the reverend (home breaker) and then expose you.

If you don't want to destroy your marriage, OPEN UP TO YOUR HUSBAND, YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM, TELL HIM EVERYTHING.

Let him (your husband) pray for you, and you both decide on actions to take.

Better he hears it from your mouth, than he heres it from outsiders.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by jnrbayano(m): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

I wish you could understand the situation of things around me..
I've said it before that my husband can't leave the church because of the key position he holds in here, also the issue that my pastor and I will end up sleeping with ourselves is a fallacy, I can't bring myself to doing that shit...I will never hurt my family nor his..

I only need ways to quench this feeling ,I'm having....

Someone adviced that I speak with the reverend to stay away from me, like how would I bring myself to telling him that I'm listing after him so therefore he should stay away, what if the feeling isn't mutual, wouldn't be feel some type of way about me?

Do this

Paint this scenario you have with this Rev. as if it were a very close girlfriend of yours crushing on say a choirmaster. (Use fictitious names for both your friend and the choirmaster)

Then, enquire with style from him what his advice for this girl would be

Work with whatever he says
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2022
your husband being mad at you for not attending Church is a problem for me.

Hope your spouse isn't an abusive in other ways ?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by johndho(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Antimen just dey catch cruise here.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by IkUKU01(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2022
In this issue you are not my problem yet..the stupid Reverend is my problem....how will a Reverend be fond with another man's wife??
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2022
EngrCHM:

Open up to your husband. Tell him everything. That's the only way to get delivered form this. But if you don't satan will arrange situations that will get you even more intimate with the reverend (home breaker) and then expose you.

If you don't want to destroy your marriage, OPEN UP TO YOUR HUSBAND, YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM, TELL HIM EVERYTHING.

Let him (your husband) pray for you, and you both decide on actions to take.

Better he hears it from your mouth, than he heres it from outsiders.

POSTER,

DONT TAKE THIS ADVICE!!!!!!

ITS A TRAP. NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE SAME
HE WOULD USE IT AGAINST YOU.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Renwess: 1:05am On Apr 10, 2022
You are a pure prostitute with huge psycho problems
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Apst: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Quoting this i want to let u know the devil is manipulating him into u and u into him. From wat u said u didnt want to but pressed kiss emoticon ask urself why didnt u press another sign maybe hate or something? Another thing why is he discussing someone in the church with u not his wife or women leader or ur husband? Sister if u dont show him a disrespective side the devil will use him to destroy ur home even him singling u out for greeting should be suspicious to u and every church member. Both chat and calls and greetings also let ur husband know so he should be defensive of u. It is unholy as a minister to be glancing at a lady while preaching he has intentions. I minister too.
quote author=AntiMen post=111373561]

But I left it that way cos it was a mistake and never ever intentional.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.