Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (67171 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 1:14am On Apr 10, 2022
You’re a Devil’s incarnate
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by fof1: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

You are Crushing Anything...It is Lust that his Killing You Gradually ... Satan wants to Destroy You by using You to Destroy the Family of God, Beware O. Greed or COVETOUSNESS is very Dangerous...Swallow ur Pride and Return to Ur Husband in Loving Ways,Pls.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by EngrCHM(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

POSTER,

DONT TAKE THIS ADVICE!!!!!!

ITS A TRAP. NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE SAME
HE WOULD USE IT AGAINST YOU.

Her husband is not "NIGERIAN MEN".

All men are NOT the same. NEVER!!!

She knows her husband.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Gospel2Day: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Blunttruth:

Leave the church. Look for another branch.

If she feels same way for her boss or colleague at her workplace would you advise her to "Leave the job. Look for another job"?
To many people church is like supermarket. You choose whichever one you like.
God plants people in true churches.
And you CAN'T just leave for another BRANCH unless by His authorization or permission.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Bruno3000(m): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Give ur life to Christ and you will not give in to the desires of the flesh. Its hard to believe u love ur husband Though.
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by koladata(m): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Tell your husband about it, and stop getting close to him, with time the feelings will go
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by FireUpNow(m): 2:01am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

You need help as you not alright at all
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Apst: 2:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Quoting this i want to let u know the devil is manipulating him into u and u into him. From wat u said u didnt want to but pressed kiss emoticon ask urself why didnt u press another sign maybe hate or something? Another thing why is he discussing someone in the church with u not his wife or women leader or ur husband? Sister if u dont show him a disrespective side the devil will use him to destroy ur home even him singling u out for greeting should be suspicious to u and every church member. Both chat and calls and greetings also let ur husband know so he should be defensive of u. It is unholy as a minister to be glancing at a lady while preaching he has intentions. I minister too.
quote author=AntiMen post=111373561]

Let me begin with your last question...Yes I am ..

Then about having intimate conversations with him, actually I don't.

Maybe I should tell you how this started, I've stated it before but I will again, He expects me to have attained a level of spirituality which I'm not interested in, so whenever he sees me in church he would remind me to come for activities that would aid my spiritual life but I ain't interested in all that shit, seeing that I didn't bulge, each time I'm in church , whether I'm close or far away from him, he always ensure he calls my name or greets me, I could be having conversations with two of my friends,he will call only my name and pass to show he's greeting me ..Sometimes I feel embarrassed for my friends cos I believe he's supposed to greet all of us and not just me...
So because of these actions I began to grow fond of him...I won't lie sometimes I steal glances at him in church and our eyes meet, but I always shrug it off..

I don't really discuss anything confidential with him, and our talks have always been in the front of others...there's nothing more to all of that asides the unusual feeling I'm having...

Recently, we had a chat about an issue that concerns someone else in church and I gave my opinion about the matter, after our conversation ,we said the usual good nights and I want to use the normal hands emoticon to indicate goodnight, mistakenly (God's my witness) I pressed the lips emoticon after goodnight, it was so embarrasing.
But I left it that way cos it was a mistake and never ever intentional.[/quote]i

If its not intentional why didn't u delete it or correct the notion? Like I said from what I sense he is the easiest and closest person the devil can use to get to u. The easiest way is tell your husband and learn ignore him even when he calls ur name to greet. You av seen the hand writing on the wall he himself has that agenda but as a minister its not easy to ask a married woman out so he is trying to create the opportunity by telling u be committed and all those bullshit. I am a minister like I said and its not healthy to single one out for commitment to the things of God when he/she is not the only one in church

Most fake pastors in Lagos sleep wit married women as their logic to renew their demonic pledge I know many whom members who left had broken marriages for that.

For ur good learn to shrug him off bitterly. The bible says "resist the devil....." Why u must see him as one is the bible says if ur eyes will cause u to sin pluck it off so no matter how important the person or thing is to u JESUS made it expressly clear cut it off!!! So beginning to see this ur Reverend as an agent of darkness will help you!!! Whether u like it or not he has interest in u just as u are developing such so if u don't nip it now u won't be able to. Just as someone said up think more of his wrongs anytime u see him. As a man u have ur limits wit women talk more of a married woman. If he doesn't have an agenda all issues connecting u and him are to be handled by his wife not him. I can imagine a pastor discussing a woman in his church wit another woman not his wife!!!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by fexyrich(m): 2:04am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.
U are a useless woman...period
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Cry to God because you want to ruin your home. Love kwa? How I wish Nairalanders can be known like on Facebook. Then the sins of everybody would find them out.

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Babyface33: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Claim your righteousness in Christ Jesus and guide your thought . Be Christ conscious and read about Jesus Christ love for you. The person of Grace will help you.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by grandstar(m): 2:11am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

A lady said that when you start seeing the 20% your spouse lacks in another person, that is when that handshake is going beyond the elbow

"The shrewd one has seen the calamity and proceeds to conceal himself but the foolish pass along and suffer the penalty" (Read Proverbs 27:12). Flee from adultery (Read Hebrews 13:4)

Best you open up to your husband. Maybe you'll have to change the Church. If your eye is causing you to sin, cut..(Read Matthew 5:29)
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by GreatUniben: 2:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Let me be sincere and straight forward, that pastor knows what he is doing. He is trying to seduce you, trust me. He is smart and a psychologist. He knows that ones he get into your head, you will fall for him and ones you fall for him, he knows how to get you. Please, stay away from him.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by bepositive11: 2:30am On Apr 10, 2022
You are very emotionally immature

AntiMen:
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by fexyrich(m): 2:31am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

But could it be that I might be wrong about him crushing on me given all his actions towards me?

For me to text him, then I have to be very sure he feels something for me....

If he doesn't , it will make me feel stupid at the end...
madam this is one of the reasons I hate marrying virgins..U have had enough of ur husband's dick that it's now ur reverends dick ur lusting after...U better find a way to leave that church for ur own good..Tell ur hubby that u are not interested in the church that someone is making advances at u and u are not comfortable worshiping there...Get the hell out of that church before u commit an abomination...Don't ever tell ur rev that u have feelings for him if not if he is not spiritually strong he might fall for it and talk u into having an affair with him..Don't ever discuss that issue with him that will be the most stupid thing to do...Ur reverend is after ur spiritual growth but u are too carnal that instead of focusing on serving God with ur life u are beginning to lust after a pastor...U are a daughter of Jezebel and an agent of Satan in that church..U need serious deliverance
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by alizma: 2:37am On Apr 10, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're married with kids and you claim you still love your husband But yet you're crushing, liking and developing feelings for another man. Nawa oo!

This is the main reason why most guys don't take Nigerian women serious.

I do come across some foolish articles on nairaland like "How to make a woman love and respect you" "How to make a woman stay with you till eternity" "How to make a woman do this... How to make a woman do that... Blah blah blah" the funny thing is, SIMPs will even be saying "nice one op".

Lol, seriously I go just dey laugh and dey look them like mgbeke.

Oga, if you like give Nigerian women the whole world, If you like chase everybody away to planet Mars and give her the whole earth. She would still cheat on you to go collect better preek in planet Mars.

Dear Men, don't ever take Nigerian women serious Please. Avoid Nigeria women like a plague.

Meanwhile.. Adeleke ifeanyi be like Madam carry your mouth go one side... abeg.
Are the men totally free from what the lady is experiencing? You either a child or a child in an adult body. Either ways, your response is childish.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Taigaban: 2:38am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
Just little time you will start crushing on the Pope. Fiction.com
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Cry to God because you want to ruin your home. Love kwa? How I wish Nairalanders can be known like on Facebook. [s]Then the sins of everybody would find them out.[/s]

Are you perfect?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by weaseloo: 2:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Poster,

These feelings can never end well. It is destructive! It is scandalous. It will destroy your life!! You need to fight it with all your might. Here are my suggestions.

* use body language to tell the priest you want him not to call you out. Stop being nice to him. Frown, give him the cold shoulder.

* tell the priest that it embarrasses you when he calls you out. He should stop doing it.

* Be honest with the priest about your spiritual stance so that he will leave you alone to grow at your own pace.

* Find something wrong with him, something that you do not like in men, that he has, nurture this so that your heart can start disliking him. Even if it is the fact that he has a wife and you will never go there, use it.

* telling your husband about these feelings can be dangerous and greatly misunderstood, I will discourage that. The only time you will tell your husband is when the priest opens his mouth to tell you that he has feelings for you. That will be reason enough to leave the church. But right now, it looks like it is one sided. The priest has not made his feelings known to you.

* pray to God to give you the strength. Pray to God to quench these feelings.

* like a lot of people have suggested, leaving the church would be the best option - putting some distance between you and this man.

* you should also clear up the kissy emoji. You should have cleared that up immediately and not leave it to linger and give false impressions.

* are you sure people have not noticed this your closeness in church? Tongues will start wagging and grow its own shoots that you cannot control. Better do something about it now!!

When I was in secondary school, my very very good friend was close to the young priest attached to my school. They were always together, in his car too. People started talking and to be honest, I believed them because I have seen them both together so many times. This is the last thing you want. Keep away from him! Whether he is from your town or not.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by DrayZee: 2:52am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Thanks for the admonitions sir, I'll sure make use of the advice given,but I just want to ask if it's okay to tell him directly to stop calling me out?
This is the source of the infatuation or lustful feeling...

I liked him as a brother from the beginning but it metamorphosized into an unusual feeling....
I'm just in an entanglement...

Just Today again, there was a program in church, I tried as much as I could to avoid him, but guess what as soon as the program ended, just when I was about leaving, I sighted him, but avoided him only for him to call me as he often does, then I proceeded to just talking generally with him before another senior pastor came to interrupt and that's how the discussion ended...

I serious feel I'm in an entanglement ....

But one thing is sure, I'll never ever sleep or have any form of intercourse with him.....

Yes it is okay. What exactly makes you think it’s not okay? Is he supposed to be calling out another man’s wife like that? Do what is needed if you’re actually telling the truth here.
You keep looking for every reason to avoid telling him off. You think you’re in perfect control, yet here you are, creating a thread about your reverend father.
That reverend isn’t oblivious to what he’s doing, and he’s not doing it innocently either. There’s no reason for him to keep singling out a man’s wife like that. Then again, you enabled it.
Politely or unpolitely, tell him off.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by EdwardRandy(m): 2:54am On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

How can you be AntiMen and still have such feeling for a man?
And she's even married to another man. Imagine the hypocrisy angry

Op, If it's too difficult for you to work on your mind towards the reverend, or you're too daft to create an excuse as to why you need to change a church, then book a hotel and Bleep the Reverend make everybody rest.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Sirdiq21: 3:02am On Apr 10, 2022
This topic was since March, why is it appearing in front page now,

Meanwhile aunty is a small thing

Just open up to your husband

He will immediately transfer you from d Church
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ejieddy: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Think... Think it through. So when you start your so called relationship with him, where does it lead? You have sex with him, which might actually be very boring and unenjoyable and then you start feeling guilty... You ruin your home, his home, your children, his children, the church, and incur the wrath of God, of people when you get caught... He marries you and you guys find it hard to feed and then fresh problems you never anticipated begin in that marriage and you begin to wonder what made you make the greatest mistake of your life?

Stop being a baby. You can think for yourself. You like him because you don't live with him. You don't know him. For a man to be close to a woman who is not his wife, sister when you marry him, just know that he will be close to another woman too. Hope you will tolerate that when the tables are turned. It should show you the kind of man he is. No good man who loves and respect his wife will ever allow that kind of relationship with another woman. You think your husband hasn't had the opportunity to be close to other women? Strong men will resist that. He may be fine, spiritual, rich and a smooth talker, caring, funny and probably sexy until you start living with him. I'm sure you felt this way about your husband some years ago.

Don't be selfish, greedy and ungrateful. Don't be foolish too. Resist the devil. Stop calling him or responding to his messages. Talk to your husband about it. Change church if necessary and don't allow this fire engulf you. You have stopped studying your Bible, that's why lust is appealing to you. Don't be a church goer alone, have a real, functional and progressive relationship with Jesus. I hope you read this and things become better.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by sabreal: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

It's good you are not keeping.

Change the the rountine and freffequemcy of interaction.

It's natural and wroñg. Bible says a way seems right, but the thereof is death.

Take heed
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Abujakenneth: 3:14am On Apr 10, 2022
Igba sad
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Heavensent01(m): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

just súck his dick then you would be fine but wetin dey wrong with these generation of ladies

if you truly love your man you won't crush on another man, that's height of disloyalty. make una get sense
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Robbex: 3:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Take it to the Lord in Prayer
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Fiscus105(m): 3:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Noblewealth:
This is currently what I'm facing with a female colleague of mine at work... It was just yesterday she confessed to me that she's madly in love with me and this lady is happily married with a one child...

She has been disturbing with calls and sweet msg and I have been ignoring in all ways.. I don't want to report the case to my fiancee cos she's a no nonsense person..

Pls nairalanders advice me on what to do inother not to put her marriage in jeopardy and my own relationship to ruin..

Wen they tell u to reduce friendship with female, you would say no, opposite sex who are not blood related can fall for each other at any given time, most especially wen she sees the traits that are absent in her husband that friend posseses, ....strong among the traits are,* given her attention and ur time, *given her money and caring, *handsomeness and * being romantic

Hardly you will give women such gestures that she won't fall, irrespective of her married status, and this can easily be given to woman if you are closer as a friend.

You said she has be given you unlimited calls, that shows you are given her so much attentions , perhaps much more than what hubby given her.

Let me tell you raw fact, so many marriages today lacking attentions from husbands and for fragile woman, she would fall for outside man that gives her without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Abujakenneth: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2022
It's because you have never met somebody like me that's why your are bragging about your body.
Someone gave you a good advice up there which is to look out for his shortcomings that will repulse you about him and since you are anti bossy men see him as one that can be bossy.
For me I don't like women that are artificial and that eliminates a lot of things for me because more than 90% of the women folk are artificial in nature. cool
AntiMen:

Alright let's assume you were my husband and I tell you this, what would be your reaction, what would you advice me to do?

I've done something similar to him, I'm this who used to be blunt and very opened , especially when it comes to having discussions with my husband but based on his reactions to things, you'll know some things are better left unsaid..

But trust me, I can never have a scandal with him...
My own body is my pride , I don't know about others ooo, but I carry mine with dignity....
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Niceiroko: 3:36am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

When I say I'm Antimen, I'm only against the bossy attitude of men, nothing more nothing less..and that doesn't stop me from loving or crushing on anyone....
It's just a feeling, im only Looking for ways to making it stop ,nothing more....

God answers prayers if you actually desire that it stops God will
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ScotMisile: 3:39am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

DO I TELL HIM DIRECTLY?

Like Reverend, I'm beginning to crush on you, can you please stay away from me ?
I can assure you that if you mistakenly try this, you will endup sleeping with him like 7 times before your eyes will be opened.

I have no advice for you. It's obvious you have made up your mind to kn.@kc him already.
It's girls way.
Tomorrow now, you will say you cheated on your husband because he isn't a Reverend.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Abujakenneth: 3:40am On Apr 10, 2022
I laugh in my language wink
AntiMen:

I think I've figured out how to go about this.

Instead of telling my hubby, I think I might just speak with the pastor directly ,telling him how some of the members of my group have been saying how much he likes me..Maybe that will help him stay away so as not to be seen in bad light by others, or what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.