Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (66337 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ScotMisile: 3:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Na so
I pity men shaaaaaa
Abujakenneth:
It's because you have never met somebody like me that's why your are bragging about your body.
Someone gave you a good advice up there which is to look out for his shortcomings that will repulse you about him and since you are anti bossy men see him as one that can be bossy.
For me I don't like women that are artificial and that eliminates a lot of things for me because more than 90% of the women folk are artificial in nature. cool
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Asianjollof007: 3:42am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Alright bro!!! Thanks
You are a man disguising as a woman just to gain attention with imaginary story.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ScotMisile: 3:45am On Apr 10, 2022
E
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Abujakenneth: 3:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Don't text him it might be an evidence at the end.
There is this my 15 years client's daughter that has openingly been crushing on me to the extent of sending me message but because I am not into small girls I treat her like a daughter that I am yet to have. But her message is still with me in case

author=AntiMen post=111763977]

But could it be that I might be wrong about him crushing on me given all his actions towards me?

For me to text him, then I have to be very sure he feels something for me....

If he doesn't , it will make me feel stupid at the end...[/quote]
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Abujakenneth: 3:55am On Apr 10, 2022
I like it when women tell me to " believe anything you choose....
quote author=AntiMen post=111765795]

He is not any of the names you called him..
But believe anything you choose....[/quote]
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by thestandard: 4:14am On Apr 10, 2022
Identify d reason for d feelings which IMO is because he took interest in ur growth. Confront d feeling by taking up responsibities within d church and sharing jists about d responsibilties wit ur husband..the feeling shld subside because what gives strenght to sin is secrecy...then continue normal...if u now notice reverend keeps coming closer, then u have to report to ur husband cos at that point, he may not be sincere again...pls stop d hiding and him seeking u out stuff..it will only give strenght to d feelings..cheers

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Rephidimhomes: 4:14am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Thanks for the admonitions sir, I'll sure make use of the advice given,but I just want to ask if it's okay to tell him directly to stop calling me out?
This is the source of the infatuation or lustful feeling...

I liked him as a brother from the beginning but it metamorphosized into an unusual feeling....
I'm just in an entanglement...

Just Today again, there was a program in church, I tried as much as I could to avoid him, but guess what as soon as the program ended, just when I was about leaving, I sighted him, but avoided him only for him to call me as he often does, then I proceeded to just talking generally with him before another senior pastor came to interrupt and that's how the discussion ended...

I serious feel I'm in an entanglement ....

But one thing is sure, I'll never ever sleep or have any form of intercourse with him.....

Thought in your previous posts you were rooting for atheism?? But that's by the way sha... if your story is true and not fabbles just to amass a cult following on nairaland, then don't be too confident in your strength to reject physical sexual intimacy with him, for what it's worth he may have ideas in his head too ever since you sent him the kiss emjoi, and as for you, you don nack am for your mind already it's just the physical aspect that's left... my advise to you is to

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by May11ven: 4:15am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?

...Any form of feeling that draws you closer,that isn't for spiritual growth and wellness in your christian faith and journey, especially that inspired by fleshly desires...isn't healthy at all...
"Just this little foxy feeling will one day destroy the entire vineyard"...
"As Iron sharpens iron,so a man sharpens his friends"...
If he sharpens you spiritually do likewise for him. Don't try to paint your feelings cause it's turning out to be your weakness and might bring doom later. Take heed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by bamasite2: 4:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Na so 70% of the women in church be!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Omeizadean(m): 4:26am On Apr 10, 2022
For someone who's moniker is antimen u re sure packing men
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Yemoad: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2022
You can kill that evil desire,the bible says in Colossians 3 :5, “Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:”
— Colossians 3:5 (KJV)
Pray that evil urge and satanic desire in my life die in the name of Jesus Christ, continue to pray this prayers until it stops, also cut off any conversation with the fellow now
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by laiza(m): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Your first mistake is not talking to your husband about your feelings. This forum you came might give you the help you need but in the real sense of it you should be having this conversation with your husband not the whole world because its only him you're answerable to and can decide if going to church is worth it.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by MadamOk(f): 4:31am On Apr 10, 2022
I understand how you feel, I was once in your shoe but mine was with my boss, I love to see him in the office, like going into his office even i don't have a file to drop at his desk, as in anytime he is around am happy as in I don't play with him (respect him,loyal and protect him from anything harmful if I have the power to) which I always use him as a point of contact to pray for my own husband, that God I want a man like him, though he is husband material, then it get emotional which I said that if this man tempt me one day I go fall so I start praying to God to remove that feeling from my mind and thoughts.
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Cubby22: 4:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Divorce your husband and serve as 2nd wife to the Rev. Na so e dey start small time , you go create another account say u don get affair. For you to come out public who knows what is going on ur mind. Train ur mind abeg
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 4:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Just talk sey your pussy dey scratch you, las las the man go fok you and your eyes go clear
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ajani1978(m): 4:49am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.
No profile picture
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2022
MadamOk:
I understand how you feel, I was once in your shoe but mine was with my boss, I love to see him in the office, like going into his office even i don't have a file to drop at his desk, as in anytime he is around am happy as in I don't play with him (respect him,loyal and protect him from anything harmful if I have the power to) which I always use him as a point of contact to pray for my own husband, that God I want a man like him, though he is husband material, then it get emotional which I said that if this man tempt me one day I go fall so I start praying to God to remove that feeling from my mind and thoughts.
how did it end? Did you fok him? No lie o
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 4:50am On Apr 10, 2022
bamasite2:
Na so 70% of the women in church be!
and no so we dey fok dem play
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Midas01: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2022
And what about Julius Agwu's who cheated on his wife with reckless abandon right after his surgery after she was there for him all through the period of his Illness?

Doesn't suite the narrative right?

What about Okon whose chat with a girl was leaked that showed him soliciting for sex with a lady, when the chat was leaked he even admitted to it.... Does that suite your narrative too?

What about the uncountable useless Nigerian men who will make small money and start gallivanting around town with small girls turning their wives to prayer warriors.

Look, Nigerian men will always be planets worse that the worst Nigerian woman and the entire world knows that. Y'all are just pained that women are not taking your bullshit anymore.

If roles were reversed and a Nigerian man was the op, you'd have asked him to smash and clean mouth but since it's a woman, heaven must fall...

Foolish beings
VOsimhen144:
You're married with kids and you claim you still love your husband But yet you're crushing, liking and developing feelings for another man. Nawa oo!

This is the main reason why most guys don't take Nigerian women serious.

I do come across some foolish articles on nairaland like "How to make a woman love and respect you" "How to make a woman stay with you till eternity" "How to make a woman do this... How to make a woman do that... Blah blah blah" the funny thing is, SIMPs will even be saying "nice one op".

Lol, seriously I go just dey laugh and dey look them like mgbeke.

Oga, if you like give Nigerian women the whole world, If you like chase everybody away to planet Mars and give her the whole earth. She would still cheat on you to go collect better preek in planet Mars.

Dear Men, don't ever take Nigerian women serious Please. Avoid Nigeria women like a plague.

Meanwhile.. Adeleke ifeanyi be like Madam carry your mouth go one side... abeg.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Akiefap1(m): 4:54am On Apr 10, 2022
You better quit that thought.
That's infatuation. I am a living proof of this problem! Presently my marriage is no more. Because my trusted ended up as my ex's BF as we speak. End this thoughts now by telling your husband or else. Its gonna be a doom!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Awesome27: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2022
ejieddy:
Think... Think it through. So when you start your so called relationship with him, where does it lead? You have sex with him, which might actually be very boring and unenjoyable and then you start feeling guilty... You ruin your home, his home, your children, his children, the church, and incur the wrath of God, of people when you get caught... He marries you and you guys find it hard to feed and then fresh problems you never anticipated begin in that marriage and you begin to wonder what made you make the greatest mistake of your life?

Stop being a baby. You can think for yourself. You like him because you don't live with him. You don't know him. For a man to be close to a woman who is not his wife, sister when you marry him, just know that he will be close to another woman too. Hope you will tolerate that when the tables are turned. It should show you the kind of man he is. No good man who loves and respect his wife will ever allow that kind of relationship with another woman. You think your husband hasn't had the opportunity to be close to other women? Strong men will resist that. He may be fine, spiritual, rich and a smooth talker, caring, funny and probably sexy until you start living with him. I'm sure you felt this way about your husband some years ago.

Don't be selfish, greedy and ungrateful. Don't be foolish too. Resist the devil. Stop calling him or responding to his messages. Talk to your husband about it. Change church if necessary and don't allow this fire engulf you. You have stopped studying your Bible, that's why lust is appealing to you. Don't be a church goer alone, have a real, functional and progressive relationship with Jesus. I hope you read this and things become better.
. Best advise so far.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Akiefap1(m): 4:57am On Apr 10, 2022
You better quit that thought.
That's infatuation. I am a living proof of this problem! Presently my marriage is no more. Because my trusted PASTOR ended up as my ex's BF as we speak. End this thoughts now by telling your husband or else. Its gonna be a doom!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by walyx(m): 5:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Blunttruth:
make up one. Learn from this. Stop getting close to the opposite sex, reverend or not.

My watch word.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by gbagyiza: 5:11am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children.
I love my husband no doubt...
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling, I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

I don't know why many women are always distracted n lust after men even as married housewives. A married woman or a lady who is already committed to another man will come across another man either in the office, church, market, or school n even after watching the person in a movie she will begin to develop feelings for the person. Seriously this weakness is putting a lot of them in trouble n open them up to infertility.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by overseasnbeyond: 5:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Fucck him one time and change your church
AntiMen:
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Handsum64: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2022
You see why women are shielded from men in some religion?
Christianity is a fraud and it is deliberately so for the gullibles to be exploited
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:16am On Apr 10, 2022
EngrCHM:

Her husband is not "NIGERIAN MEN".

All men are NOT the same. NEVER!!!

She knows her husband.

She should confess her attraction to one who gets angry if she doesn't attend Church service??
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Bukden16(m): 5:20am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Confusion.

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
You and reverend, fond of each other? Alú!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by relaxandsmile: 5:27am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

How?
These feelings just shows that you are first a natural being before rules and regulations are written through religion and culture.
Just try to avoid going to that church. You can give your husband any kind of reasons that you think is appropriate.
The best way to stop lusting on someone is to stay away from the person.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by okoroemeka(m): 5:32am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
what you are feeling is normal as a human being,your Reverend tick out the boxes on what you like and prefer in your dream man and the man has seen your green light and flirtation,in as much I have developed thick skin and indifference to things like this but I think seducing your Reverend a married man of God is close to a taboo and if it blows up like it surely will it will be a scandal in Bohemia,make sure every Sunday morning before you go to church allow your husband to fire your pvssy with one or two rounds to reduce or quench your desire for the Reverend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.