Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (66370 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by deavicky(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Retired Ashawo tring to return to active duty.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Inosky(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

What kind of stupid crush is that!

Start loving your husband more, s*xing him more often, playing and praying more often with him and praying against this spirit of adultery trying to ruin your marriage. Start seeing him as your all and all you would share your body with. Secondly, remove your mind from that pastor, ignore him, and don't go too close to him often; you can also warn to stop some of his approaches that you're happily married. Thirdly, you can find away to convince your husband to change, may not mentioned the pastor may use a church member to present a case!

Some married people you see filing for a divorce is as a result of this kind of situation, they will start crushing on another man or woman, and before you know it, they start sleeping with him or her, then, comes a divorce, fabricating one silly reason just to join their new found s*x mate.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by DMCY: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?

These happened to my fiancé, she has a guy she can’t stop liking citing they’re just friends, but she can’t stop talking to him. Well, we’ve both gone each other ways sha and I don’t want to know if she’s regretting it or not. Try as much as possible to stop that feelings you’re having if you don’t want to break your home.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Johel(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

Hmmm....this is the second time...I know a married lady who's having intimate affairs with a fada (Priest)...

Omo...y'all are on your own o,but think of the consequences if caught..

And again think of the almighty cos he's always watching (Fear of God).

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Transfer the feeling to your husband, Pray against the spirit of fornication it is well with you.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by DMCY: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Thanks for telling me the blunt truth, but my husband holds key position in the church, there's no reason I give that would be meaningful to him except I become opened about the issue...Actually I didn't get close to him, but he ( Reverend) seems to be interested in my spiritual life, often times he wants me do certain church activities which I usually dodge, since then each time he sees me in church, he doesn't fail to call my name, if I'm seated amongst my friends, he will call me, greet me and pass, every time , since then I began to have this funny feeling for him...

It's not that serious though but it's becoming intense unlike before.

The pastor or reverend knows you have feelings for him, he’s going to prey on that. I’m not saying your pastor is a bad person o, just saying spirit of the flesh can be hard to control sometimes
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Ndidi2: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

At first I liked him..
Until he started giving me unnecessary attention,that's when crushing began.

As I talk to you, I'm in church ,I try as much as possible to focus on my purpose for coming but my mind keeps wandering cos he's here....

I think the best bet is to tell him to avoid me, probably that will make me feel better....
Or I pray he gets transferred from here.
do not make the mistake of telling anyone anything.
Kill the nonsense feeling.
You have the capacity to do so.

Na Wetin u call ur dog naim people go de call am.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by liquidmetall: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

When I say I'm Antimen, I'm only against the bossy attitude of men, nothing more nothing less..and that doesn't stop me from loving or crushing on anyone....
It's just a feeling, im only Looking for ways to making it stop ,nothing more....

There's nothing you can do about the bossy atitude of men if you misbehave you go collect wotowoto
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by afamaustin(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2022
U are a demon
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Pacyrus(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Madam I must confess that you are eloquent and also a good grammar queen �. Keep it up! wink
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by GALAXY11(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
GALAXY11 got your dm notification, I don't have access to my email...

What's up?
i de brother,can we chat on watsap?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by luluosas(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2022
You are demon possessed and you are hell fire bound if you don't repent of your immoral sins immediately.
Come to Jesus Christ Temple Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, immediately because it is the devil that has taken possession of your being already. Don't delay because the keys of death is not in your hands. Come now. I shall be expecting your arrival in church.

AntiMen:
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nairalandite: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

I don't think it's a wise thing to do..
He's human and not spirit o.

I am in support of this. It might be an invitation of anarchy between you and your husband

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Gentlerespect76: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2022
schoolboymatt:

and you think if it were to be like Facebook, people would share their problems knowing fully how uncivilized Nigerians tend to approach matured issues.

what shall it profit you knowing the sin your neighbor committed behind close door?
It's not my interest to find out your sin; everyone shall stand before God in judgement. My point was only to warn her to thread with caution in order not to ruin her marriage with infidelity.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Gentlerespect76: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Jondelng:

Are you perfect?
No. Nobody is. Just warning her with the seriousness it deserves for her to be careful. Look, it's effective. I have chatted with her and she understands my position. Are you married? As a married person infidelity is adultery and can destroy the bond of marital union.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by obailala(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're married with kids and you claim you still love your husband But yet you're crushing, liking and developing feelings for another man. Nawa oo!

This is the main reason why most guys don't take Nigerian women serious.

I do come across some foolish articles on nairaland like "How to make a woman love and respect you" "How to make a woman stay with you till eternity" "How to make a woman do this... How to make a woman do that... Blah blah blah" the funny thing is, SIMPs will even be saying "nice one op".

Lol, seriously I go just dey laugh and dey look them like mgbeke.

Oga, if you like give Nigerian women the whole world, If you like chase everybody away to planet Mars and give her the whole earth. She would still cheat on you to go collect better preek in planet Mars.

Dear Men, don't ever take Nigerian women serious Please. Avoid Nigeria women like a plague.

Meanwhile.. Adeleke ifeanyi be like Madam carry your mouth go one side... abeg.
Crushing on a person is an INVOLUNTARY FEELING!!! i.e. the person crushing does not have any control over it. Heck! When will our Nigerian horde of hypocritical moral tutors ever receive wisdom?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Hardquy(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
It's a normal feeling. Go for him if you fall for him. Do things that make you happy, don't give a Bleep about others
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by West2019(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
Inbox me i have a secret talk with you
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Gentlerespect76: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2022
tctrills:

YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING OTHER'S SINS. YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR SALVATION IN FEAR AND TREMBLING AND NOT LOOKING TO FIND OUT SINNERS. Detective.
Why are you like this?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by garriAndsugar: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself....
It grew naturally.
Una well at all?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by themanderon: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

It grew naturally.

The Devil is tempting you and you are listening to his wiles. Avoid coming close to the Rev and perish that thought before it kaboooms in your face like a nuclear bomb. Whatever you see in him try to see in you husband too as there are qualities that made you marry him.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by luluosas(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2022
This clearly shows you are only a churchianity and never a Christian. You only pretend by going to church yet you know nothing about God, neither does God knows you. Repent of your immorality now because you are already an adulterous according to the Bible standards Matthew 5:28.
Better confess your adultery to your husband now, (that's if you really legally married in the first place) so that you can bring your senses back, because you are truly lost to sin right now
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by luluosas(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Devil incarnate
Hardquy:

It's a normal feeling. Go for him if you fall for him. Do things that make you happy, don't give a Bleep about others
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Shut that your dirty mouth there. This clearly shows you are living in fornication with your supposed husband. You lack what it takes to be called a Christian. You don't fear God at all
AntiMen:

It grew naturally.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by walesoflyf(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

Who be this one again!!! Una come full Nairaland these days... Loving your husband and crushing on your reverend, hmmm... "Talk about mixed priorities".. Madam abeg no come here to come dey complicate issues for people, with your complicated issues abeg... Na God we take beg you.. undecided
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by chioma134: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

@OP, I understand your situation perfectly. You also posted this story on my thread. I understand these intense feelings, you can't easily wish them away.
I'll advise you to always pray to God for help and read your Bible every day (the word of God is the food of the spirit, it will give you the strength you need to overcome temptation). Then as much as possible, limit physical contact with him. Go to church, but avoid stealing glances at him, worship your God and go home. No phone calls or chats with him, create an excuse why you can't.

Never tell your spouse, he'll never understand and even if he does, he would be hurt. If you're sincere, the feelings will go and you'll come to realise that he's just like every other man with time. Also train your mind to recognize when your thoughts wander to him and quickly replace the thoughts with clean ones. For instance, if you imagine making love to him, quickly put your husband in place of him in your thoughts. And know that he won't be the only man you'll crush on in your lifetime. So develop the habit of nipping these feelings in the bud.

But be sure the Reverend knows what he's doing. You're not imagining it. He's manipulating you, trying to seduce you without saying a word, and then allowing the feelings he has stirred up in you to bring you to his doorstep and possibly his bed. Be wise, my sister.

NB: Just curious, your church setting sounds like any of the Orthodox churches eg Anglican, Presbyterian, Methodist or Baptist. Am I wrong?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by constancefriday(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
Go to Church today, jump onto the stage while your Reverend is Preaching, kiss him and scream I LOVE YOU.
That will help my dear! Lols cheesy
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by luluosas(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2022
And you just did without knowing it. Repent, you adulterous woman
AntiMen:

I'm never ever crossing it, it's very effortless for me..No struggles..
I'm too proud of my body and I won't bring myself to been dicked by anybody...I got married a virgin, it's been 8 years, and I've never commited adultery..never given it a thought neither would it begin with my rev.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Hardquy(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2022
luluosas:
Devil incarnate
I am born of God
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Bostin(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:
First go and cast that DEMON in you out before it's destroy you . You need a serious and urgent deliverance. You're possessed . sorry
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2022
see the way i read this your post you are married and you are falling in love with another man

see you people need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.