Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7202 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker

Every lovers of God knows that God is love he wouldn't create a scary place like that and not warn people about it.

What about the hundreds of hundreds of people that had died before Jesus came and they weren't Israelites?

Your interpretation of Leviticus 6 12 &13 won't stop me rolling on the floor and laughing my ass out.

How did fire on the altar turn to hell fire?
Desperation!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
No be something we go use explain something.

Not at this stage!

cornelboy:

Okay well Jesus's soul went to hell. Everyone's soul going to hell too. Acts 2:31.

Fallacy! Jesus did go to preach to the people in hell but it is not True that every soul goes to hell eg Samuel's soul did complain he was "disquiet" meaning he was resting. 1 Samuel 28:15

compared to the rich man/Lazarus who was crying for help.

The difference is clear!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Ah.. Abeg the guy own pass me jor..

grin grin grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Not at this stage!

Fallacy! Jesus did go to preach to the people in hell but it is not True that every soul goes to hell eg Samuel's soul did complain he was "disquiet" meaning he was resting. 1 Samuel 28:15

compared to the rich man/Lazarus who was crying for help.

The difference is clear!

Did Jesus soul go to hell or not?

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Sorry o... No vex..
No wahala, i'm just following!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Not at this stage?
Don't worry you go soon see reasons to start looking for why "Geenna" and "Hadēs" are both translated as "hell"
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin

I actually feel sorry for the guy... it's sad really...
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Not at this stage?
Don't worry you go soon see reasons to start looking for why "Geenna" and "Hadēs" are both translated as "hell"
How i wish you just watch and see how things will go between them and their atheists friends with their HellFire stuff! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, i'm just following!

Alrighty..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish you just watch and see how things will go between them and their atheists friends with their HellFire stuff! smiley

Who's their athiest friend?
I haven't seen his comments
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Alrighty..
Better! grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

See how you actually finished yourself.
Why are those people that died not going to heaven and hell immediately?

Change of Post! No be me dead people Customs and Immigration!

cornelboy:

Why do they need to be raised back to life human with flesh?

Change of Post! No be me dey raise back to life and the Bible only said "raised back to life" e no talk with human with flesh"!

cornelboy:

Adam penalty for his sin is death.

Pharaoh and his army drown and die.

Korah and the others that rebelled against Moses died.

Clearly the punishment for sin is death like Paul said.

No one is saying it is not death, we are saying death by "Eternal living in Contempt and gnashing of teeth"
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Who's their athiest friend?
I haven't seen his comments

My brother when these people see us preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood they enviously wish to do the same but then there's nothing they have to preach though they knew Jesus called the message "GOOD NEWS"

So one way or another they have to fabricate something after all they also want to preach like JWs do. They don't know the secret behind our preaching and teaching skills! wink

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... this person that reads the Bible upside down...
If you don't understand what is being told you, ask questions and you might in fact learn God's Truth. undecided
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I actually feel sorry for the guy... it's sad really...

Don't! The War is not over and our souls can still be condemned.

Just run your own race with all thy heart, might and strength until the end. You have no part in his condemnation or salvation.

Just run your race well
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't understand what is being told you, ask questions and you might in fact learn God's Truth. undecided

OK. Please explain to me why you only believe the sayings of Jesus and ignore Paul and the other apostles.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! No be me dead people Customs and Immigration!
Change of Post! No be me dey raise back to life and the Bible only said "raised back to life" e no talk with human with flesh"!
No one is saying it is not death, we are saying death by "Eternal living in Contempt and gnashing of teeth"

Okay it could be burning in fire or gnashing of teeth or living in contempt right?
Na anyone god wan give as punishment he go give okay.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
So Dtruthspeaker, did Jesus's soul went to hell or not?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't! The War is not over and our souls can still be condemned.

Just run your own race with all thy heart, might and strength until the end. You have no part in his condemnation or salvation.

Just run your race well

You will burn in hell for lying to me that Leviticus 6 12 &13 was talking about hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Dtruthspeaker
Every lovers of God knows that God is love he wouldn't create a scary place like that and not warn people about it.

Now, there is no difference between you and those evil loving and evil doing atheists Inspite of the several clear warnings in the Bible.

"Be not deceived: God cannot be mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap".

"An eye or eyes for an eye or eyes".
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now, there is no difference between you and those evil loving and evil doing atheists Inspite of the several clear warnings in the Bible.

"Be not deceived: God cannot be mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap".

"An eye or eyes for an eye or eyes".

Jesus ended the an eye for an eye law.

He brought message about love.

And what he meant was not scary hell fire that religion invented today but Gehenna which is an illustration for eternal death.

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

OK. Please explain to me why you only believe the sayings of Jesus and ignore Paul and the other apostles.
The topic here is on Athiests and Hell, and according to Jesus Christ, you must be born-again to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 8 - whether through the broad gate or the narrow gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You will burn in hell for lying to me that Leviticus 6 12 &13 was talking about hell fire.

I will burn in hell if I lied to you that Leviticus 6:12 and 13 is not a confirmation and an indication that God Too has His Own Fire which Burns and can not be quenched, Exactly as Christ Said in Mark 9:4

And you will burn in hell if you do not remove yourself from the path of hell!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
The sacred secret behind preaching and teaching commissioned by our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus has nothing to do with threath!

There is no Hellfire that's why Jesus' disciples never lay emphasis on it in their teaching because they understood Jesus was using illustrations (parables) in his teachings! Matthew 13:13

Jesus never send us to atheists (people who don't feel the need of God) rather he sent us out to the [lost sheep of the house of Israel] people who already had interest in Godly devotion but are lost in false religions! Matthew 10:6

So to preach and teach we need to have the accurate knowledge of God's word in order to speak consolingly to the depressed souls and bring joy into their hearts, this is what will make them feel like knowing more about the bright future God has in stock for obedient mankind. Then the door to show them all the wonderful things God promised from the beginning to bring joy to their souls will open.

Not the threat of some place of torment! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I will burn in hell if I lied to you that Leviticus 6:12 and 13 is not a confirmation and an indication that God Too has His Own Fire which Burns and can not be quenched, Exactly as Christ Said in Mark 9:4

And you will burn in hell if you do not remove yourself from the path of hell!

Come back to your senses.
Was Leviticus talking about hell fire where people will burn forever or fire consuming burnt offering on the altar?

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus ended the an eye for an eye law.

No He didn't! "Do (eye) unto others, that which you want done (eye) unto you.

"If thou art ashamed of me (eye) before men, I shall be ashamed of you (eye) before my Father in Heaven"
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker, did Jesus soul not go to hell?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Come back to your senses.
Was Leviticus talking about hell fire where people will burn forever or fire consuming burnt offering on the altar?

Depart from your foolishness, you have seen what I said Leviticus showed!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Dtruthspeaker, did Jesus soul not go to hell?

I answered this in one of my post when you raised it.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No He didn't! "Do (eye) unto others, that which you want done (eye) unto you.

"If thou art ashamed of me (eye) before men, I shall be ashamed of you (eye) before my Father in Heaven"

What's that? cheesy cheesy

Matthew 5:0,38-42

[38]“You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
[39]But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.
[40]If you are sued in court and your shirt is taken from you, give your coat, too.
[41]If a soldier demands that you carry his gear for a mile, carry it two miles.
[42]Give to those who ask, and don’t turn away from those who want to borrow.

Your incompetent in handling God's word.
Your pride won't make you see the TRUTH.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I answered this in one of my post when you raised it.
No you didn't!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Depart from your foolishness, you have seen what I said Leviticus showed!

Which kind wahala be this?

Were those verses talking about fire burning in a place where wicked people will eventually be burned there or just fire burning offering on the altar?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / 10 African Myths And Legends! / The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.