Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7369 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You put an evil light in everything, which is unlawful.

I have answered these questions that God made all things GOOD, BUT UNLAWFUL USE OF GOOD IS EVIL, (learn that one) exactly as a person appointed to collect money (law full) who now collects more or less than his due (unlawfull)

Take a Hammer and hit your head! When did I say "GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS"? (Show Proof)

Failure to show proof of my guilt here means you have started running mad, and I do not deal with mad people!

What is “you put an evil light in everything” so your god created evil and gave us evil desires?
How can good be use unlawful? Can you call it good then, there’s no half good, unlawful good, good is perfect, and it’s good.. is unlawful use of evil also good?
You said devil is the first to use evil, what does that mean?

You’ve started your cursing, a good man indeed.

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

What is “you put an evil light in everything” so your tod created evil and gave us evil desires?
How can good be use unlawful? Can you call it good then, there’s no half good, unlawful good, good is perfect, and it’s good.. is unlawful use of evil also good?
You said devil is the first to use evil, what does that mean?

You’ve started your cursing, a good man indeed.
arguing with dtruthspeaker is like arguing with a log of wood. You are wasting your time. Ignore him, his IQ is below average for any ape species

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Workch:
arguing with dtruthspeaker is like arguing with a log of wood. You are wasting your time. Ignore him, his IQ is below average of any ape species

Nawa oo, that’s what religion and Indoctrination does.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Nawa oo, that’s what religion and Indoctrination does.
naso we see am. Na immutable nonsense him go dey tell you from genesis to revelation.
He will just keep you in a vicious cycle argument. You will leant nothing because there's no amount of sense that you make that will make him change his useless ideas
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
How does God had a thing for First! Therefore, Satan was the first to use evil Unlawfully" reasonably mean and Connects to "GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS"?

This is madness!

Maynman:

How can good be use unlawful?

Did you not say that the acid the prostitute uses to pour on your children is good?

Maynman:

Then the pros,titue is the evil one and not the acid.

When she uses it to pour on your children has she not used your "good acid" to do an unlawful thing of "Causing injury and grievous bodily harm to persons? (Unlawful)

No Road!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
SSIPON:

Keep going. You are matching closer to Atheism. Good job

Not even in the dreams your shadow may think to invent wiil I ever stop loving God!

That is an impossibility.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Workch:
naso we see am. Na immutable nonsense him go dey tell you from genesis to revelation.
He will just keep you in a vicious cycle argument. You will leant nothing because there's no amount of sense that you make that will make him change his useless ideas

So do you mean you've been learning some things from MaxInDHouse through our past discussions? undecided

Workch:
invite me to one of your programs on zoom cheesy

Workch:
I want to learn the Bible from you cheesy

Workch:
I want the one you attend

Well i don't know if all these is sarcasm but if truthfully you have learnt some things from me then let me tell you that i'm nothing before my teachers in the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses!

If you're truly interested in learning i tell today that within few months of Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses you will become fully competent and more equipped in God's word than MaxInDHouse! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Also similar to my experience. Maybe you'll be the one to become an atheist. Bwahahahahahaha!

Unlike you and many other people, my Love for God grew up with me. Since my childhood in Methodist Sunday school, I loved Him, and my love for Him only increased, as I grew up!

And now, my love is too too too much for God is Too Too Unending Too Much!

O, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT I WOULD HAVE FOUND PSALM 23 LIVING, (EDEN) THEN NA ME GO KON PACK MY BAG SAY I WAN TRAVEL COMOT, WHOOSAI!

E NO POSSIBLE!

I LIVE THERE FOREVER. NA MY HOUSE BE DAT!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Unlike you and many other people, my Love for God grew up with me. Since my childhood in Methodist Sunday school, I loved Him, and my love for Him only increased, as I grew up!

And now, my love is too too too much for God is Too Too Unending Too Much!

O, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT I WOULD HAVE FOUND PSALM 23 LIVING, (EDEN) THEN NA ME GO KON PACK MY BAG SAY I WAN TRAVEL COMOT, WHOOSAI!

E NO POSSIBLE!

I LIVE THERE FOREVER. NA MY HOUSE BE DAT!

I grew up Catholic, went to Methodist secondary school, joined Winners, shifted to Redeemed, checked out COZA, checked out Family Worship, now wife wants to stay in Family Worship. So my guy we have been there and done that but here we are. That disillusionment you felt with organised religion is almost inevitable to anyone who tries to take it seriously, some like me realise it has more significance than merely a sign that the devil is at work.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So do you mean you've been learning some things from MaxInDHouse through our past discussions? undecided

Well i don't know if all these is sarcasm but if truthfully you have learnt some things from me then let me tell you that i'm nothing before my teachers in the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses!

If you're truly interested in learning i tell today that within few months of Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses you will become fully competent and more equipped in God's word than MaxInDHouse! smiley

dude, get out from my mentions. Yours is worse
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Image123(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

I grew up Catholic, went to Methodist secondary school, joined Winners, shifted to Redeemed, checked out COZA, checked out Family Worship, now wife wants to stay in Family Worship. So my guy we have been there and done that but here we are. That disillusionment you felt with organised religion is almost inevitable to anyone who tries to take it seriously, some like me realise it has more significance than merely a sign that the devil is at work.

This is 100% different from what you quoted though. You are not the first genuine believer to backslide. It is ridiculous to imply what you just implied for every serious person. Every one is not your subjective experience. Ask your spouse evidently. There are people who have gone deeper and continue to go deeper.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:
..That disillusionment you felt with organised religion is almost inevitable to anyone who tries to take it seriously, ..

I never had this. When I was young I thought all churches were the same except for white garment church which disturbed my spirit, so I did not care which church I went.

I learnt many many things as I noticed many many things. How my neighbours seemed angry I came to their church (Catholic), why say they are Christians and yet they were wicked And when you challenge them that it is wicked and not good and that God says it is not good they got angrily berserk and even wickeder.

I thought it right to "do them back" but I noticed I suffered seriously when I revenged. I didn't know then that truly that "Do not revenge" statement that used to fly around was True!

So, I started studying the Bible for myself to see what else was True, which I have seen!

And, I long figured that the walk with God was very very personal. There is almost no collective walk with God. The oeople who I thought were good people, I saw that they secretly loved wickedness and took the opportunity to be wicked when it presented itself.
The people who were wicked also confirmed that they loved being wicked and that it is a mistake to give them opportunity to do you wickedness.

And I did not want to be any of these people, hence my admiration for people in the Bible, since the living people I see fell short.

And that is what has safely and interestingly and wonderfully and beautiful and gloriously brought me this far.

AND THE BEST PART I LOVE IS THAT I HAVE BEATEN ALL OF THOSE AROUND ME IN ALL THINGS.

So you can see now why I said, it is impossible for me to leave God, FOR IT IS HE WHO MADE ME WHO I AM NOW, EVEN WHEN IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!

So, disillusionment was no where near me for I saw people became what they wanted to be, as Dmx said

"We each walk the paths we have chosen"

I CHOSE THE WAY OF THE LORD AND IT IS EXACTLY AS IS WRITTEN!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
How does God had a thing for First! Therefore, Satan was the first to use evil Unlawfully" reasonably mean and Connects to "GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS"?

This is madness!

Did you not say that the acid the prostitute uses to pour on your children is good?

When she uses it to pour on your children has she not used your "good acid" to do an unlawful thing of "Causing injury and grievous bodily harm to persons? (Unlawful)

No Road!

So many loop holes and lies but K.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Workch:

dude, get out from my mentions. Yours is worse

Na wa o, so you wrote all that from your mind àbí how do we comprehend this? undecided

On this particular thread you're the one who came mentioning me even when i don't want to chat with you or mention you.

Workch:
invite me to one of your programs on zoom cheesy

Workch:
I want to learn the Bible from you cheesy

Workch:
I want the one you attend

After asking for your destination so that you can start doing what you yourself asked for you're now saying another thing!
Now i believe what a friend said, atheism is the next step to insanity!

Please next time use your brains well instead of allowing that hard substance take control of your fingers!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

So many loop holes and lies but K.

grin There is no loophole anywhere or Lie. You are the one trying to manufacture one! grin

AND THERE IS NONE!

NO ROAD!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin There is no loophole anywhere or Lie. You are the one trying to manufacture one! grin

AND THERE IS NONE!

NO ROAD!

any sane person will know.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by oaroloye(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
MISHIGAS!

Hismasterpiece:

When an Atheist dies, upon getting to the gates of Hell, the following exchange will take place between the Atheist and God:

WHEN KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN OF MCKINNEY, TEXAS, USA, DIED, AND LEFT HIS BODY, AND WENT TO THE GATE OF HELL, HE WAS DESPERATELY TELLING GOD THAT HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO THERE: HE DID NOT MEET GOD THERE, NEITHER DID GOD ANSWER HIM.

(He was Raised from the Dead by the fervent prayers of his mother and grandmother.)

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin (1972).]

Hismasterpiece:

Atheist: Well, I'll be damned! shocked shocked

God: Couldn't have said it better myself cry cry

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation
stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger
as he that is Born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to death."

THE OYINBOS HAVE A SAD SAYING, THAT TELLS RACES WITH SENSE EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE OYINBO PEOPLE: "FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT!"

If you study the Oyinbos in any depth, you will find evidence of this at all levels of their Society.

IT IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY CANNOT SAY: "FAMILIARITY BREEDS LOVE!" OR, FAMILIARITY BREEDS RESPECT!" OR, FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMPASSION!"

This can be said of other races: not the Oyinbo Race.

THE CHINESE MILITARY GENIUS, SUN TZU, SAID: "IF YOU KNOW THE ENEMY, AND KNOW YOURSELF, YOU NEED NOT FEAR THE OUTCOME OF A HUNDRED BATTLES; IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF, BUT DO NOT KNOW THE ENEMY, FOR EVERY VICTORY, YOU WILL SUSTAIN A DEFEAT; IF YOU KNOW NEITHER YOURSELF, NOR THE ENEMY, YOU WILL SUCCUMB EVERY TIME."

[See: THE ART OF WAR, by Sun Tzu of Wu, China (c.400BC).]

When an ignorant Oyinbo Christian feels secure in his knowledge of God, they crack jokes about him.

Putting words in God's Mouth that He did not say is Blasphemy, and the first manifestation of Atheism.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

YOU CAN BE SURE THAT DAN BARKER STARTED OUT THAT WAY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING: "I THINK MAYBE GOD WOULD SAY...!"?

Why do you have to pretend to know what God would Say in a given situation, when you do not know the Scriptural Precedents?

. ROMANS 1:16-25.

16. For I am not ashamed
of The Gospel of Christ:
for it is The Power of God
unto Salvation to every one
that believeth;
to the Jew first,
and also to the Greek.
17. For therein is
The Righteousness of God
revealed from Faith to Faith:
as it is written,

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE
BY FAITH."

18. For The Wrath of God
is revealed from Heaven
against all ungodliness
and unrighteousness of men,
who hold The Truth
in Unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may
be known of God
is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed It unto them.
20. For the Invisible Things of Him
from The Creation of the World
are clearly seen,
being understood by
the Things that are made,
even His Eternal Power and Godhead;
so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that,
when they knew God,
they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful;
but became vain
in their imaginations,
and their foolish heart
was darkened.
22. Professing themselves
to be wise,
they became fools,
23. And changed The Glory
of the Uncorruptible God
into an image made
like to corruptible man,
and to birds,
and fourfooted beasts,
and creeping things.
24. Wherefore God also
gave them up to Uncleanness
through the Lusts of
their own hearts, to dishonour
their own bodies
between themselves:
25. Who changed
The Truth of God into a lie,
and worshipped and served
the creature more
than the Creator,
Who is Blessed for ever.
Amen.

ALL THIS PIOUS RHETORIC IS IMPRESSIVE ONLY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE TORAH AND THE REAL GOSPEL.

oaroloye:

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. [b][u]DEUTERONOMY 27:14-26.

14. And the Levites shall speak,
and say unto all the Men of Israel
with a loud voice,

[b][i]15. "CURSED (BE) THE MAN
THAT MAKETH (ANY) GRAVEN
OR MOLTEN IMAGE,
AN ABOMINATION
UNTO THE LORD,
THE WORK OF THE HANDS
OF THE CRAFTSMAN,
AND PUTTETH (IT) IN
A SECRET (PLACE)."

And all the people shall answer
and say,

"AMEN."

16. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT SETTETH LIGHT
BY HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER."

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

17. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT REMOVETH
HIS NEIGHBOUR'S LANDMARK."

"AMEN."

18. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT MAKETH THE BLIND
TO WANDER OUT OF THE WAY."

"AMEN."

19. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT PERVERTETH THE JUDGMENT
OF THE STRANGER, FATHERLESS,
AND WIDOW."

"AMEN."

20. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT LIETH WITH HIS FATHER'S WIFE;
BECAUSE HE UNCOVERETH
HIS FATHER'S SKIRT."

"AMEN."

21. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT LIETH WITH ANY MANNER
OF BEAST."

"AMEN."

22. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT LIETH WITH HIS SISTER,
THE DAUGHTER OF HIS FATHER,
OR THE DAUGHTER OF HIS MOTHER."

"AMEN."

23. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT LIETH WITH
HIS MOTHER-IN-LAW."

"AMEN."

24. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT SMITETH HIS NEIGHBOUR
SECRETLY."

"AMEN."

25. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT TAKETH REWARD
TO SLAY AN INNOCENT PERSON."

"AMEN."

26. "CURSED (BE) HE
THAT CONFIRMETH NOT
(ALL) THE WORDS OF THIS LAW
TO DO THEM."

"AMEN."

PAUL LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

THE PHARISEES DISRUPTED PAUL'S TRIAL BEFORE THE SANHEDRIN, WHEN HE DECLARED THAT HE WAS ONE OF THEM.

. ACTS 23:1-9.

AND Paul, earnestly
beholding the Council,
said,

"Men and Brethren,
I have lived
in all Good Conscience
before God until this day."

2. And the High Priest Ananias
commanded them
that stood by him
to smite him on the mouth.
3. Then said Paul unto him,

"God shall smite thee,
thou whited wall:
for sittest thou to judge me
after The Law,
and commandest me
to be smitten contrary
to The Law?"

4. And they that stood by
said,

"Revilest thou
God's High Priest?"

5. Then said Paul,

"I wist not, Brethren,
that he was the High Priest:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT NOT
SPEAK EVIL
OF THE RULER
OF THY PEOPLE.' "

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

7. And when he had so said,
there arose a dissension
between the Pharisees
and the Sadducees:
and the multitude was divided.
8. For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.
9. And there arose
a great cry:
and the Scribes that were
of the Pharisees' part arose,
and strove,
saying,

"We find no evil in this man:
but if a Spirit or an Angel
hath Spoken to him,
let us not fight against God."

PAUL WAS THEIR CHIEF BOUNTY-HUNTER, AND HAD ARRESTED AND BROUGHT FOR GAGGING AND EXECUTION, MORE CHRISTIANS THAN ANYONE ELSE.

. ACTS 22:1-6.

"MEN, Brethren, and fathers,
hear ye my defence
which I make now unto you.
2. [And when they heard
that he spake
in the Hebrew Tongue to them,
they kept the more silence:
and he saith,]

3. "I am verily a man
which am a Jew,
born in Tarsus,
a city in Cilicia,
yet brought up in this city
at the feet of Gamaliel,
and taught according
to the perfect manner
of The Law of the Fathers,
and was zealous toward God,
as ye all are this day.
4. "And I persecuted this way
unto the Death,
binding and delivering into prisons
both men and women.
5. "As also the High Priest
doth bear me witness,
and all the Estate of the Elders:
from whom also I received
Letters unto the Brethren,
and went to Damascus,
to bring them which were there
bound unto Jerusalem,
for to be punished."

. ACTS 26:8-10.

8. "Why should it be thought
a thing incredible with you,
that God should
raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things
contrary to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did
in Jerusalem:
and many of the saints
did I shut up in prison,
having received authority
from the Chief Priests;
and when they were
put to death,
I gave my voice
against them."

ACCORDING TO THE PHARISEES' DOCTRINE, THEY DID NOT HAVE TO RESPECT AN ANOINTED OF GOD, IF HE DID NOT SHOW THEM A SIGN.

He showed them a sign that he was one of them, and not a Christian, by cursing The High Priest, and then pretending not to recognize his Chief Witness and Boss.

The Pharisees all rejected Lord Yeshua's Parable-supported Teachings as Sacrilegious.

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34 All these things
Spake Jesus unto
the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled
which was spoken by
the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH
IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN
KEPT SECRET FROM
THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many
such Parables
spake he The Word
unto them,
as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

THIS WOULD BE PAUL, USING THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE MOSES CALLED "CURSING THE DEAF."

Paul was not an ex-Pharisee, but a current, undercover Pharisee.

HE CURSED LORD YESHUA, AND THOSE WHO BELIEVED HIS PARABLE TEACHINGS ABOUT GOD.

Remember that his mission- which he swore to fulfill with Sacrifice-backed oaths- was to destroy Christianity by any means necessary- even laying down his life, and becoming accursed from The Covenant.

. ROMANS 9:1-5.

I say the truth in Christ,
I lie not,
my conscience also
bearing me witness
in A Holy Ghost,
2. That I have great heaviness
and continual sorrow in my heart.
3. For I could wish that myself
were accursed from Christ
for my brethren,
my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4. Who are Israelites;
to whom (pertaineth) The Adoption,
and The Glory,
and The Covenants,
and The Giving of The Law,
and The Service (of God),
and The Promises;
5. Whose (are) The Fathers,
and of whom as
concerning the flesh
Christ (came),
who is over all,
God Blessed for ever.
Amen.

PAUL LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING: HE WAS NOT A Y'SRAELITE, NEITHER IS ANY DESCENDANT OF YACUB WHO DELIBERATELY BREAKS THE LAW OF MOSES.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

PAUL CONTRAVENED THE LAW OF MOSES, AND THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA- THUS FORFEITING HIS Y'SRAELITE HERITAGE, AS WELL AS THE SALVATION OF LORD YESHUA!

.   NUMBERS 6:7.

7. "He shall not
make himself unclean
for his father,
or for his mother,
for his brother,
or for his sister,
when they die:
because The Consecration
of his God
is upon his head."

.   LUKE 14:25-26,33-35.

25. And there went
great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and Said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not
his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren,
and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not
all that he hath,
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have
lost his savour,
wherewith shall it
be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit
for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

WHEN ANY CREATURE DIES, AN ENTITY MANIFESTS TO REQUIRE A COMPLETE, UNDISTORTED COPY OF ITS LIFE MEMORIES, FROM BIRTH UNTIL DEATH: IF THAT IS NOT FORTHCOMING IN A SPEEDY FASHION, THOSE MEMORIES ARE EXTRACTED BY FORCE, IN A PROCESS THAT DESTROYS THE SOUL ON-THE-SPOT.

This is how most Sinners PERISH.

They do not go to HELL.

They do not dialogue with THE CREATOR- as if they were MATES!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

WHEN KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN OF MCKINNEY, TEXAS, USA, DIED, AND LEFT HIS BODY, AND WENT TO THE GATE OF HELL, HE WAS DESPERATELY TELLING GOD THAT HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO THERE: HE DID NOT MEET GOD THERE, NEITHER DID GOD ANSWER HIM.

(He was Raised from the Dead by the fervent prayers of his mother and grandmother.)

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin (1972).]

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation
stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger
as he that is Born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to death."

THE OYINBOS HAVE A SAD SAYING, THAT TELLS RACES WITH SENSE EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE OYINBO PEOPLE: "FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT!"

If you study the Oyinbos in any depth, you will find evidence of this at all levels of their Society.

IT IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY CANNOT SAY: "FAMILIARITY BREEDS LOVE!" OR, FAMILIARITY BREEDS RESPECT!" OR, FAMILIARITY BREEDS COMPASSION!"

This can be said of other races: not the Oyinbo Race.

THE CHINESE MILITARY GENIUS, SUN TZU, SAID: "IF YOU KNOW THE ENEMY, AND KNOW YOURSELF, YOU NEED NOT FEAR THE OUTCOME OF A HUNDRED BATTLES; IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF, BUT DO NOT KNOW THE ENEMY, FOR EVERY VICTORY, YOU WILL SUSTAIN A DEFEAT; IF YOU KNOW NEITHER YOURSELF, NOR THE ENEMY, YOU WILL SUCCUMB EVERY TIME."

[See: THE ART OF WAR, by Sun Tzu of Wu, China (c.400BC).]

When an ignorant Oyinbo Christian feels secure in his knowledge of God, they crack jokes about him.

Putting words in God's Mouth that He did not say is Blasphemy, and the first manifestation of Atheism.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

YOU CAN BE SURE THAT DAN BARKER STARTED OUT THAT WAY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING: "I THINK MAYBE GOD WOULD SAY...!"?

Why do you have to pretend to know what God would Say in a given situation, when you do not know the Scriptural Precedents?

. ROMANS 1:16-25.

16. For I am not ashamed
of The Gospel of Christ:
for it is The Power of God
unto Salvation to every one
that believeth;
to the Jew first,
and also to the Greek.
17. For therein is
The Righteousness of God
revealed from Faith to Faith:
as it is written,

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE
BY FAITH."

18. For The Wrath of God
is revealed from Heaven
against all ungodliness
and unrighteousness of men,
who hold The Truth
in Unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may
be known of God
is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed It unto them.
20. For the Invisible Things of Him
from The Creation of the World
are clearly seen,
being understood by
the Things that are made,
even His Eternal Power and Godhead;
so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that,
when they knew God,
they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful;
but became vain
in their imaginations,
and their foolish heart
was darkened.
22. Professing themselves
to be wise,
they became fools,
23. And changed The Glory
of the Uncorruptible God
into an image made
like to corruptible man,
and to birds,
and fourfooted beasts,
and creeping things.
24. Wherefore God also
gave them up to Uncleanness
through the Lusts of
their own hearts, to dishonour
their own bodies
between themselves:
25. Who changed
The Truth of God into a lie,
and worshipped and served
the creature more
than the Creator,
Who is Blessed for ever.
Amen.

ALL THIS PIOUS RHETORIC IS IMPRESSIVE ONLY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE TORAH AND THE REAL GOSPEL.

PAUL LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

THE PHARISEES DISRUPTED PAUL'S TRIAL BEFORE THE SANHEDRIN, WHEN HE DECLARED THAT HE WAS ONE OF THEM.

. ACTS 23:1-9.

AND Paul, earnestly
beholding the Council,
said,

"Men and Brethren,
I have lived
in all Good Conscience
before God until this day."

2. And the High Priest Ananias
commanded them
that stood by him
to smite him on the mouth.
3. Then said Paul unto him,

"God shall smite thee,
thou whited wall:
for sittest thou to judge me
after The Law,
and commandest me
to be smitten contrary
to The Law?"

4. And they that stood by
said,

"Revilest thou
God's High Priest?"

5. Then said Paul,

"I wist not, Brethren,
that he was the High Priest:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT NOT
SPEAK EVIL
OF THE RULER
OF THY PEOPLE.' "

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

7. And when he had so said,
there arose a dissension
between the Pharisees
and the Sadducees:
and the multitude was divided.
8. For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.
9. And there arose
a great cry:
and the Scribes that were
of the Pharisees' part arose,
and strove,
saying,

"We find no evil in this man:
but if a Spirit or an Angel
hath Spoken to him,
let us not fight against God."

PAUL WAS THEIR CHIEF BOUNTY-HUNTER, AND HAD ARRESTED AND BROUGHT FOR GAGGING AND EXECUTION, MORE CHRISTIANS THAN ANYONE ELSE.

. ACTS 22:1-6.

"MEN, Brethren, and fathers,
hear ye my defence
which I make now unto you.
2. [And when they heard
that he spake
in the Hebrew Tongue to them,
they kept the more silence:
and he saith,]

3. "I am verily a man
which am a Jew,
born in Tarsus,
a city in Cilicia,
yet brought up in this city
at the feet of Gamaliel,
and taught according
to the perfect manner
of The Law of the Fathers,
and was zealous toward God,
as ye all are this day.
4. "And I persecuted this way
unto the Death,
binding and delivering into prisons
both men and women.
5. "As also the High Priest
doth bear me witness,
and all the Estate of the Elders:
from whom also I received
Letters unto the Brethren,
and went to Damascus,
to bring them which were there
bound unto Jerusalem,
for to be punished."

. ACTS 26:8-10.

8. "Why should it be thought
a thing incredible with you,
that God should
raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things
contrary to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did
in Jerusalem:
and many of the saints
did I shut up in prison,
having received authority
from the Chief Priests;
and when they were
put to death,
I gave my voice
against them."

ACCORDING TO THE PHARISEES' DOCTRINE, THEY DID NOT HAVE TO RESPECT AN ANOINTED OF GOD, IF HE DID NOT SHOW THEM A SIGN.

He showed them a sign that he was one of them, and not a Christian, by cursing The High Priest, and then pretending not to recognize his Chief Witness and Boss.

The Pharisees all rejected Lord Yeshua's Parable-supported Teachings as Sacrilegious.

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34 All these things
Spake Jesus unto
the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled
which was spoken by
the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH
IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN
KEPT SECRET FROM
THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many
such Parables
spake he The Word
unto them,
as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

THIS WOULD BE PAUL, USING THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE MOSES CALLED "CURSING THE DEAF."

Paul was not an ex-Pharisee, but a current, undercover Pharisee.

HE CURSED LORD YESHUA, AND THOSE WHO BELIEVED HIS PARABLE TEACHINGS ABOUT GOD.

Remember that his mission- which he swore to fulfill with Sacrifice-backed oaths- was to destroy Christianity by any means necessary- even laying down his life, and becoming accursed from The Covenant.

. ROMANS 9:1-5.

I say the truth in Christ,
I lie not,
my conscience also
bearing me witness
in A Holy Ghost,
2. That I have great heaviness
and continual sorrow in my heart.
3. For I could wish that myself
were accursed from Christ
for my brethren,
my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4. Who are Israelites;
to whom (pertaineth) The Adoption,
and The Glory,
and The Covenants,
and The Giving of The Law,
and The Service (of God),
and The Promises;
5. Whose (are) The Fathers,
and of whom as
concerning the flesh
Christ (came),
who is over all,
God Blessed for ever.
Amen.

PAUL LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING: HE WAS NOT A Y'SRAELITE, NEITHER IS ANY DESCENDANT OF YACUB WHO DELIBERATELY BREAKS THE LAW OF MOSES.

PAUL CONTRAVENED THE LAW OF MOSES, AND THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA- THUS FORFEITING HIS Y'SRAELITE HERITAGE, AS WELL AS THE SALVATION OF LORD YESHUA!

.   NUMBERS 6:7.

7. "He shall not
make himself unclean
for his father,
or for his mother,
for his brother,
or for his sister,
when they die:
because The Consecration
of his God
is upon his head."

.   LUKE 14:25-26,33-35.

25. And there went
great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and Said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not
his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren,
and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not
all that he hath,
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have
lost his savour,
wherewith shall it
be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit
for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

WHEN ANY CREATURE DIES, AN ENTITY MANIFESTS TO REQUIRE A COMPLETE, UNDISTORTED COPY OF ITS LIFE MEMORIES, FROM BIRTH UNTIL DEATH: IF THAT IS NOT FORTHCOMING IN A SPEEDY FASHION, THOSE MEMORIES ARE EXTRACTED BY FORCE, IN A PROCESS THAT DESTROYS THE SOUL ON-THE-SPOT.

This is how most Sinners PERISH.

They do not go to HELL.

They do not dialogue with THE CREATOR- as if they were MATES!

Okay.. First of all, the conversation depicted is metaphprical, I was just trying to be funny.. There is no scriptural basis for it.

Ans secondly, what in the world is your point? I didn't read your response to the end so tell me the summary of what you're trying to say
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Workch:
nawa for this kind God wey be say na mostly scientifically illiterate people dey defend am o cheesy

The same God that spiritually illeterate people deny..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

Sometimes half knowledge is worse than no knowledge. You know enough to twist what the theory of evolution says and twist it to suit whatever ill informed narrative you want. LoLz.

I could say the same about your disbelief in the Bible.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Abeg where is Hismasterpiece jàre, atheists are waiting at the gates of hell.
I'm still FOLLOWING! cheesy

Why are you looking for me? Do i owe you money?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Do you know it remains small they would have excluded the revelation from Bible?
Do you even know the author of this revelation? The 666 he was rambling about was about king Nero

Revelation isn't the only book in the Bib;e that talks about hell
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

So hell is not mainly met for suffering?

I meant that Jesus didn't go to hell for the same purpose a sinner goes to hell. Read Peter's epistle.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Revelation isn't the only book in the Bib;e that talks about hell

Just mention one book that refers to it and the verse.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I meant that Jesus didn't go to hell for the same purpose a sinner goes to hell. Read Peter's epistle.

What purpose did he go to prison for?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

Just mention one book that refers to it and the verse.

The parable of the rich man and lazarus in Luke 17.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The parable of the rich man and lazarus in Luke 17.

Parable right?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The same God that spiritually illeterate people deny..
There's no evidence for spiritual.
Show me if you have any
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Your doctrine disagrees with the teaching of the rest of scripture. According to scripture people never cease to exist.

Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Rev 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

The above Scriptures make it clear that there is indeed a place of torment and it is not a metaphoric place.. It is an actual place where people go when they die. And it makes it clear that not only are they tormented, their torment is forever. What do you have to say about the above Scriptures? I would really like to hear your opinion.

Revelation 20:14
[14]And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

So hell and death is something that could burn in a literal fire?
How's that gonna happen?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Jesus did go to hell but not to suffer. Read Peter's epistle

If hell was a good place God would encourage His children to go there but He discourages us from going there

Is there a good place in hell or which hell did Jesus go? And what part of him went there?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

THIS IS COMMON SENSE NA,

A KING HAS A RIGHT TO VISIT THE STUPID INMATES IN HIS PRISON AT ANY TIME. DUH!

Another proof why Jesus, is The Lord, Who is God over us!

NO ROAD!

Your the dumbest nairalander I have ever met

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Your the dumbest nairalander I have ever met

100% dtruthspeaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Praying Back To Sender Prayer? / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.