Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7427 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
LordReed:
LoLz! You gotta love how the Christians can't even agree on the hell sef. Bwahahahahaha!

Jws are not Christians. They are your partially identical evil twin who try to hide that they are evil as you are!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Jws are not Christians. They are your partially identical evil twin who try to hide that they are evil as you are!

Not interested Mr Gatekeeper. LoLz.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't like chatting with him ever since i saw him using two different monikers to respond to himself i realized he's just egoistic, arrogant and never ready to learn! undecided

Now you are lying against me, even when you know The Truth!

God's Anger shall visit you for my sakes and all your affairs shall be burnt because thou art A Liar!

And because thou hath done this evil for you see that your Personal Lies of deceits have been made known, So shall you be deceived to your destruction and failure every where you go and evil shall wait to enclose thee.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
LordReed:

Not interested Mr Gatekeeper. LoLz.

Then you should have stayed disinterestingly out.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

There are two Lazarus, one was Jesus's friend while the other was just used in a parable.

Everyone knows the Lazarus who was connected to a certain person in the hell, who shows that hell is a very very bad place to be.

AND TO REMEMBER THAT THE SAME STORY SHOWS THAT ABRAHAM AND LAZARUS ARE NOT IN HELL, AS YOU AND YOUR GROUP HAD BEEN TRYING TO SAY.

SO, SEE, BY YOUR OWN DOING, YOUR OWN LIE HAS BEEN BROKEN TO PIECES!

NO ROAD!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how bad and disconnected your processing works?
"God's word is logical" (clear, understandable)

Then you accuse us of not knowing it.

Then you skip we only quote it

Then you skip to we "can't practice".

This is definitely a post written by someone with Alzheimer's Down Syndrome

And then such person thinks to teach!

[/b]Now you Lie or Accuse me falsely or/and you lie and accuse me falsely for I have never forced anyone to take up my views.[b]

Show proof of me doing this you Liar and False Accuser.

The issue you have with me is because Truth is greater than all arguments and when I drop the mountain of Truth, you can not remove it, which is what we see Christ did to the Pharisees and their peoples.

TRUTH RULES!

SO, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LIAR AND HAVE NOT THE TRUTH, IS WHY YOU HATE ME, AS THE PHARISEES HATED CHRIST!

SO DRIVE A CAR UP YOUR ANUS, YOU HAVE NOTHING VALID TO SAY!

THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGO THE TRUTH! THAT IS THE LAW!

You’ve done it countless times, cursing and abusing those that don’t follow your BELIEF, I’m glad everyone is seeing who you really are, so you have 2 monikers talking to yourself?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve done it countless times, cursing and abusing those that don’t follow your BELIEF, I’m glad everyone is seeing who you really are, so you have 2 monikers talking to yourself?

Nope I have never cursed anyone who does not follow what I live on, I ONLY CURSE THOSE WHO DO EVIL AND WICKEDNESS TO ME.

AND I HAVE ONLY HAD THIS MONIKA SINCE I STARTED IN NAIRALAND. THERE IS NO SECOND ONE.

WHICH IS WHY I CURSE HIM.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope I have never cursed anyone who does not follow what I live on, I ONLY CURSE THOSE WHO DO EVIL AND WICKEDNESS TO ME.

AND I HAVE ONLY HAD THIS MONIKA SINCE I STARTED IN NAIRALAND. THERE IS NO SECOND ONE.

WHICH IS WHY I CURSE HIM.

Why should you curse? Is that what your god says?
Who are you to judge?
Can a good man curse?
You are cursing people that does not follow your doctrine, just like boko haram killing people that does not follow their belief
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

...You said hell is a place for the wicked, why did Jesus go there?

THIS IS COMMON SENSE NA,

A KING HAS A RIGHT TO VISIT THE STUPID INMATES IN HIS PRISON AT ANY TIME. DUH!

Another proof why Jesus, is The Lord, Who is God over us!

NO ROAD!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

THIS IS COMMON SENSE NA,

A KING HAS A RIGHT TO VISIT THE STUPID INMATES IN HIS PRISON AT ANY TIME. DUH!

Another proof why Jesus, is The Lord, Who is God over us!

NO ROAD!

But the king did not only visit the prison, he also became a prisoner for days.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then you should have stayed disinterestingly out.

You didn't start the thread, I am not interested in what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

First, Jesus did teach about hell. He even illustrated it in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus. He clearly said that the rich man was in torments.

Luk 16:23 "And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'
Luk 16:25 "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and[b] you are tormented[/b].

Luk 16:27 "Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house,
Luk 16:28 'for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'

I wonder how the Watchtower interprets this passage of scripture. Because Jesus made it clear that when a person dies they go to either comfort or torment. But I would love to hear what you have to say concerning the above parable.

Second, when Jesus was on the Earth He said,

Mat_15:24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Mat_18:11 "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

Luk_19:10 "for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

And while He was on the Earth, He said to His Disciples:

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
Mat 10:6 "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

But when He was leaving He said:

Mar_16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

So, you see, you are wrong by saying that Jesus only sent us to those interested in God already, but rather the message of the Gospel is for every body because:

2Pe_3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

1Ti 2:3 This is good and pleases God our Savior,
1Ti 2:4 for he wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.

You JW people... Always twisting scripture to suit your wrong doctrines...

P.S. I thought you said you'll just observe and won't comment? But you're still commenting which makes you a liar and so you JW are no different from the so-called churchgoers that you always condemn as sinners. SMH bro..

No wahala, go ahead and preach what you know about the Good News of God's kingdom to your friends! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Why should you curse? Is that what your god says?
Who are you to judge?
Can a good man curse?
You are cursing people that does not follow your doctrine, just like boko haram killing people that does not follow their belief

See, you confuse Cursing with Judgement.

This is another area where we are like God.

When Off-Fences and Tresspass (Threatened Passes) are done, Curses is one of our remedy for the evil done to us.

When Adam off-fenced, Curse they got.
When Reuben slept with Jacob's wife, Curse, he got.
When Simeon and Levi (Jacob's sons) were cruel, to Schechem's Family, Curse, he got.

Evil pursueth the evil doer! IS THE LAW!

He who is wise, flees from doing any evil.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See, you confuse Cursing with Judgement.

This is another area where we are like God.

When Off-Fences and Tresspass (Threatened Passes) are done, Curses is one of our remedy for the evil done to us.

When Adam off-fenced, Curse they got.
When Reuben slept with Jacob's wife, Curse, he got.
When Simeon and Levi (Jacob's sons) were cruel, to Schechem's Family, Curse, he got.

[/b]Evil pursueth the evil doer! IS THE LAW![b]

Before you curse someone didn’t you yourself arrived at a conclusion (judgement) that they did wrong?
And all the instances you mentioned it was your god that was doing it, are you now doing Your god work?

At the bolded, then a evil person should pursue a evil doer, while a good person the opposite?
Can a good man use evil?
Can a evil man use good?
There’s only one evil, there are not multiple evil.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Workch:

invite me to one of your programs on zoom cheesy
Our online programs is exclusive to our Bible students who have shown real interest in the study of God's word, we're not Churchgoers who are interested in crowd, quality is our target not quantity! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:
Hismasterpiece

Why did Jesus went to hell?
Is hell a good place after all?
Pls help your friend out smiley

Jesus did go to hell but not to suffer. Read Peter's epistle

If hell was a good place God would encourage His children to go there but He discourages us from going there
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Our online programs is exclusive to our Bible students who have shown real interest in the study of God's word, we're not Churchgoers who are interested in crowd, quality is our target not quantity! wink

God is a title, so which god you talking about? Eledumare? Yahweh? Elohim? Zeus?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Jesus did go to hell but not to suffer. Read Peter's epistle

If hell was a good place God would encourage His children to go there but He discourages us from going there

So hell is not mainly met for suffering?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title, so which god you talking about? Eledumare? Yahweh? Elohim? Zeus?

What do you know about God?
And who is your own God? smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What do you know about God?
And who is your own God? smiley

God is a title, so which god are you referring to? Jehovah or Elohim? Or even asheera?

Hope you know the word “god” is a English title, it Has origin.
I’m God so as you.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=111911419][/quote]

Your doctrine disagrees with the teaching of the rest of scripture. According to scripture people never cease to exist.

Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Rev 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

The above Scriptures make it clear that there is indeed a place of torment and it is not a metaphoric place.. It is an actual place where people go when they die. And it makes it clear that not only are they tormented, their torment is forever. What do you have to say about the above Scriptures? I would really like to hear your opinion.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Your doctrine disagrees with the teaching of the rest of scripture. According to scripture people never cease to exist.

Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Rev 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

The above Scriptures make it clear that there is indeed a place of torment and it is not a metaphoric place.. It is an actual place where people go when they die. And it makes it clear that not only are they tormented, their torment is forever. What do you have to say about the above Scriptures? I would really like to hear your opinion.

Do you know it remains small they would have excluded the revelation from Bible?
Do you even know the author of this revelation? The 666 he was rambling about was about king Nero
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title, so which god are you referring to? Jehovah or Elohim? Or even asheera?
Hope you know the word “god” is a English title, it Has origin.
I’m God so as you.

Good!
So go ahead and do your stuff Mr God i don't have any business with you! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So go ahead and do your stuff Mr God i don't have any business with you! wink

Mr peasant , you can’t answer the question about the god you are talking about?
Is it Elohim? Jehovah? Or eledumare? Or you think these 3 fellow gods are the same?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Before you cursed someone didn’t you yourself arrived at a conclusion (judgement) that they did wrong?

If capslocked rapes your wife, do you need a court to determine whether it was evil?

Or when your boss says he would not pay your salary, would you not know it is evil?

Maynman:

And all the instances you mentioned it was your god that was doing it, are you now doing Your god work?

Nope! Go read them again. They opened their mouths and Cursed them from the depths of their souls!

Maynman:

At the bolded, then a evil person should pursue a evil doer, while a good person the opposite?
Can a good man use evil?
Can a evil man use good?

The Law says "evil pursueth the evil doer". It did not say "evil person". It said "evil" whoever or whatever that is.

Secondly, there is no good man. Only "perfect men, just men and righteous men".

Thirdly, The Law controlleth all things and good and evil, are it's Servants. So, no man controlleth it.

But,

BLESSED ARE THE UNDEFILED IN THE WAY, WHO WALK IN THE LAW OF THE LORD!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If capslocked rapes your wife, do you need a court to determine whether it was evil?

Or when your boss says he would not pay your salary, would you not know it is evil?

Nope! Go read them again. They opened their mouths and Cursed them from the depths of their souls!

The Law says "evil pursueth the evil doer". It did not say "evil person". It said "evil" whoever or whatever that is.

Secondly, there is no good man. Only "perfect men, just men and righteous men".

[/b]Thirdly, The Law controlleth all things and good and evil, are it's Servants. So, no man controlleth it.[b]

But,

BLESSED ARE THE UNDEFILED IN THE WAY, WHO WALK IN THE LAW OF THE LORD!

Yea, I know that it is evil and it was due to that judgment that I acted, right? So you are judging people and cursing them, I thought it was your god job to do the judgement?
Isn’t it common sense for evil things to be done by evil people?
If you are perfect you are good, If you are righteous you are good, means same thing.

If he controls all thing, then why do you refer to him only as the God of good? He is both God of good and evil.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Mr peasant , you can’t answer the question about the god you are talking about?
Is it Elohim? Jehovah? Or eledumare? Or you think these 3 fellow gods are the same?

Since you think you're God and i don't know you neither do i want to know or have anything to do with you.
There's no need chatting with you so continue with your friends or better still go and do your stuff Mr God! wink

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Since you think you're God and i don't know you neither do i want to know or have anything to do with you.
There's no need chatting with you so continue with your friends or better still go and do your stuff Mr God! wink

I don’t think I’m God, I know that I’m God. It’s different from belief, sorry.
Simple question about your gods you can’t answer, nawa ooo
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Workch:
even while this is not how evolution works, you still lack basic knowledge to know thay there's no monkey in this picture.

Illiteracy fuels religion.
If you cannot identify a monkey then how can you provide evidence for your God?

A product of failed Nigerian education cheesy

Anyhow evolution works doesn't change the fact that it is wrong. WE ARE CREATED BEINGS NOT EVOLVED BEINGS.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

I don’t think I’m God, I know that I’m God. It’s different from belief, sorry.
Simple question about your gods you can’t answer, nawa ooo
Am i answerable to you?
Ọ̀gbẹ́ni God, go and get something doing àbí all what you can do as God is to argue with me? cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Am i answerable to you?
Ọ̀gbẹ́ni God, go and get something doing àbí all what you can do as God is to argue with me? cheesy

How did I argue with you when I asked a question? Just say you can’t answer.
I’m glad you are Yoruba, so you will be able to explain how eledumare and Jehovah are the same.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

How did I argue with you when I asked a question? Just say you can’t answer.
I’m glad you are Yoruba, so you will be able to explain how eledumare and Jehovah are the same.
I am a worshiper of my own God so if you want to learn about my own God all you have to do is humbly ask reasonable questions not some stuffs like aggressively questioning me as if i owe you something! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Chose Hell Fire / Review Of The "10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation" By Kingebukasblog / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.