Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7425 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

No you didn't!
Feeling sleepy, see you tomorrow.
Good night my brother! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Feeling sleepy, see you tomorrow.
Good night my brother! smiley

Alright sir. Sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by sonmvayina(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I only have one question for the both of you and let this argument end here It is concerning the following scripture:

2Co 5:6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
2Co 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
2Co 5:9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.

Php 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Php 1:22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell.
Php 1:23 For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.
Php 1:24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.

You JW believe that man is not a spirit but that man is merely a material being, and his entire life and existence starts and ends here on earth. But the above scriptures seem to indicate otherwise. Paul here is talking about being absent from the body (dying, that is, his spirit leaving his body) and present with the Lord (in heaven) and having a desire to be with Christ (in heaven) which obviously is a direct reference to heaven which is where Christ is presently.

So my question to you is this: What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures? If Paul is teaching that when a believer dies his spirit leaves his body and goes to be with Jesus then what is the fate of the unbeliever? Where does their spirit go?

How else am I to interpret the above scripture? What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures?

Dtruthspeaker take note of their response.

ALL SPIRIT return to God, he owns all.

He has created the evil man for the day of evil..

"Send forth your spirit and they are created, and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to earth...psalm 104:29-31
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Which kind wahala be this?

Were those verses talking about fire burning in a place where wicked people will eventually be burned there or just fire burning offering on the altar?

You have seen what the verses shows in relation and connection with the Mark 9:43: you quoted.
"...to go into the unquenchable fires of hell" .

Case Closed!

There is no way for you to go.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

What's that? cheesy :.

Change of Post And Evasion of Issue. You are supposed to attack that "Do (eye) unto others, that which you want done (eye) unto you...

"If thou art ashamed of me (eye) before men,

AND NOT RAISE UP ANOTHER ISSUE. MEANING YOU CAN NOT REBUT IT.

Secondly, "Matthew 5:0,38-42" IS A SECRET TO SOMETHING ...(I HAVE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY) LUKE 9:26 AND MATHEW 7:12 AND GALATIANS 6;7 HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THE LAW!

So, no road!

You deceive your own self!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post And Evasion of Issue. You are supposed to attack that "Do (eye) unto others, that which you want done (eye) unto you...

Secondly, "Matthew 5:0,38-42" IS A SECRET TO SOMETHING ...(I HAVE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY) LUKE 9:26 AND MATHEW 7:12 AND GALATIANS 6;7 HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THE LAW!

So, no road!

Which eye am I seeing in that verse?

Jesus meant that you should love others like you love yourself, that is, do to other what you want them to do to you.

Were we talking about eye before? Why did you change post?

When I was trying to explain my point asking you why the Greek words Geenna and Hadēs are both translated to hell (which in fact corresponds to what we are discussing) you accused me of diverting.

Are you now a hypocrite, why are you doing to me what you don't want me to do to you?

Any small thing you would shout, diversion, change of topic, I have beaten you, you even lie that Leviticus 6 12 &13 are talking about hell fire etc hell is sure your portion!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have seen what the verses shows in relation and connection with the Mark 9:43: you quoted.
"...to go into the unquenchable fires of hell" .

Case Closed!

There is no way for you to go.

Your saying gibberish and you thought you are making sense.

Leviticus was about fire continually burning offering on artar while Jesus was referring to the perpetual destruction of the wicked in Gehenna!

Is the delusion so strong in you and you've started to misinterprete God's word?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Your saying gibberish and you thought you are making sense.

Leviticus was about fire continually burning offering on artar while Jesus was referring to the perpetual destruction of the wicked in Gehenna!

Is the delusion so strong in you and you've started to misinterprete God's word?

Mr Jehovah's witness, i have won you but don't look at my face it means nothing after all it's just mere arguments! cheesy

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So, no road!

We are not here to fight wars.

Simple question you couldn't answer.

Why was Jesus in hell?
It seems hell is good place after all.

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Leviticus was about fire continually burning offering on artar while Jesus was referring to the perpetual destruction of the wicked in Gehenna!...

If you like call it ikenna, ikenga, Gbenga, Obinna, Onicholona it does not matter as long as you have clearly seen that God also commanded us to keep a replica of the type of fire He too has, as Proven by your Mark 9:43.

AND THERE WAS NOTHING YOU COULD SAY ABOUT THAT.

So This ends this contention. So you can return to the exercise of your right to deceive yourself!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Are you a Youth?
Age 16 - 40years?
Are you a Christian?
Are you a lover of all Good Things?
Then, Joshua Generation International Conference 2022 is for You!!!

Read up, And Prepare to Attend
���
https://enyinnavictorblog..com/2022/03/joshua-generation-international-youth.html

Comment, Share to your friends and Follow our Blog for Interesting Updates
#Youths #International #Conference #AllChristains #JoshuaGeneration2022 #EnyinnaVictorBlog

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
He don land kàsàgbùà for Nairaland o!

All Churchgoers are invited to this program for youths even though the pictures of those in the invitation are those of people above 50 and 60! smiley

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

We are not here to fight wars.

Simple question you couldn't answer.

Why was Jesus in hell?
It seems hell is good place after all.

I answered it even though this is still a Deviation from Post and not the issue. The issue is not "Why Jesus paid a visit to hell?"

So you can return to the exercise of your right to deceive yourself, even when Lazarus case has shown you that hell is a very very bad place to be.

Wow! How great the limits you are willing to go to deceive yourself!

Exactly the kind of people jw is looking for! No wahala, na una right to choose to lie to unaself.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Which eye am I seeing in that verse?

FALL OF AFTER THOUGHT. The moment has passed when you should have countered but because of the devastating blow and immobilizing shock you received, you could not counter.

cornelboy:

Any small thing you would shout, diversion, change of topic,..

THE LAWS OF ARGUMENT WHICH CUTS DOWN EVERY UNTRUE AND INVALID AND INCORRECT STATEMENTS IN AN ARGUMENT SO THAT ONLY TRUTH REMAINS CLEAR AND STANDING!

And the contesting parties do not need to need to say anything about who spoke The Truth. The Truth remaining speaks for itself and will speak for itself.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

ALL SPIRIT return to God, he owns all.

He has created the evil man for the day of evil..

"Send forth your spirit and they are created, and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to earth...psalm 104:29-31

Apparently, JW don't share your beliefs... The don't believe that man is a spirit that lives in a body.. But how far na.. You didn't respond to by other response on the topic of Christ's second coming..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
He don land kàsàgbùà for Nairaland o!

All Churchgoers are invited to this program for youths even though the pictures of those in the invitation are those of people above 50 and 60! smiley
invite me to one of your programs on zoom cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The topic here is on Athiests and Hell, and according to Jesus Christ, you must be born-again to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 8 - whether through the broad gate or the narrow gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

That doesn't answer my question bro.. or sis...
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't! The War is not over and our souls can still be condemned.

Just run your own race with all thy heart, might and strength until the end. You have no part in his condemnation or salvation.

Just run your race well

Amen bro... Amen...
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

why do you think you have the rights to ask questions when you cannot provide a valid evidence for your God?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Again...The topic here is on Athiests and Hell, and according to Jesus Christ, you must be born-again to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 8 - whether through the broad gate or the narrow gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:
Dtruthspeaker

Every lovers of God knows that God is love he wouldn't create a scary place like that and not warn people about it.

What about the hundreds of hundreds of people that had died before Jesus came and they weren't Israelites?

Your interpretation of Leviticus 6 12 &13 won't stop me rolling on the floor and laughing my ass out.

How did fire on the altar turn to hell fire?
Desperation!

God is indeed love but God is a God of wrath and just as His Love is fierce, His Wrath also is fierce.. He did create hell but He didn't create it for man and He did warn man about hell... severally in fact.. it is all over scripture..

Concerning the people that died before Jesus came, well Paul said that death reigned over all from the time that Adam sinned and introduced sin into the world and others also started sinning too and so they died..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The sacred secret behind preaching and teaching commissioned by our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus has nothing to do with threath!

There is no Hellfire that's why Jesus' disciples never lay emphasis on it in their teaching because they understood Jesus was using illustrations (parables) in his teachings! Matthew 13:13

Jesus never send us to atheists (people who don't feel the need of God) rather he sent us out to the [lost sheep of the house of Israel] people who already had interest in Godly devotion but are lost in false religions! Matthew 10:6

So to preach and teach we need to have the accurate knowledge of God's word in order to speak consolingly to the depressed souls and bring joy into their hearts, this is what will make them feel like knowing more about the bright future God has in stock for obedient mankind. Then the door to show them all the wonderful things God promised from the beginning to bring joy to their souls will open.

Not the threat of some place of torment! smiley

First, Jesus did teach about hell. He even illustrated it in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus. He clearly said that the rich man was in torments.

Luk 16:23 "And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'
Luk 16:25 "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and[b] you are tormented[/b].

Luk 16:27 "Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house,
Luk 16:28 'for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'

I wonder how the Watchtower interprets this passage of scripture. Because Jesus made it clear that when a person dies they go to either comfort or torment. But I would love to hear what you have to say concerning the above parable.

Second, when Jesus was on the Earth He said,

Mat_15:24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Mat_18:11 "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

Luk_19:10 "for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

And while He was on the Earth, He said to His Disciples:

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
Mat 10:6 "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

But when He was leaving He said:

Mar_16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

So, you see, you are wrong by saying that Jesus only sent us to those interested in God already, but rather the message of the Gospel is for every body because:

2Pe_3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

1Ti 2:3 This is good and pleases God our Savior,
1Ti 2:4 for he wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.

You JW people... Always twisting scripture to suit your wrong doctrines...

P.S. I thought you said you'll just observe and won't comment? But you're still commenting which makes you a liar and so you JW are no different from the so-called churchgoers that you always condemn as sinners. SMH bro..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Workch:
why do you think you have the rights to ask questions when you cannot provide a valid evidence for your God?

Lol... the guy that believes his ancestors were monkeys is asking me for evidence... SMH..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... the guy that believes his ancestors were monkeys is asking me for evidence... SMH..
No one believes their ancestors are monkey, only scientifically illiterate people think so. Even if that's the case, that's not still a valid evidence that your God exist

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Workch:
No one believes their ancestors are monkey, only scientifically illiterate people think so. Even if that's the case, that's not still a valid evidence that your God exist

No one believes their ancestors were monkeys? Then what is the theory of evolution built on? The pic below says it all.

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Hismasterpiece post=111908099]

God is indeed love but God is a God of wrath and just as His Love is fierce, His Wrath also is fierce.. He did create hell but He didn't create it for man and He did warn man about hell... severally in fact.. it is all over scripture..

Concerning the people that died before Jesus came, well Paul said that death reigned over all from the time that Adam sinned and introduced sin into the world and others also started sinning too and so they died..[/quot

Adam sinned and introduced sin into the world and others also started sinning too and so they died

So what was the punishment for Adam? Is it not death, ceasing to exist?

All the others that started sinning too after Adam, is their punishment not death?

See if God really created hell fire, he would have warned people about it even before the time of Noah.

The punishment for the people of Noah then was death not hell fire.

Pharaoh and his soldiers, their punishment was death.

Korah and the others that rebelled against Moses died in an earthquake, their punishment was death not any possible torment in hell fire.

Paul even emphasized on it.

Romans 5:21
[21]So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God’s wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23
[23]For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

The kind of death these people died is the one described in mark 9:43 by Jesus. The figurative word Jesus used is Geenna.
It illustrates that they won't be giving life back that is they won't be resurrected in the future.
Their death is eternal. The fire and worms represent agent of destruction.

Compare with Isaiah 66:24.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

FALL OF AFTER THOUGHT. The moment has passed when you should have countered but because of the devastating blow and immobilizing shock you received, you could not counter.

THE LAWS OF ARGUMENT WHICH CUTS DOWN EVERY UNTRUE AND INVALID AND INCORRECT STATEMENTS IN AN ARGUMENT SO THAT ONLY TRUTH REMAINS CLEAR AND STANDING!

And the contesting parties do not need to need to say anything about who spoke The Truth. The Truth remaining speaks for itself and will speak for itself.

Which law is these one talking about?

You said hell is a place for the wicked, why did Jesus go there?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I answered it even though this is still a Deviation from Post and not the issue. The issue is not "Why Jesus paid a visit to hell?"

So you can return to the exercise of your right to deceive yourself, even when Lazarus case has shown you that hell is a very very bad place to be.

Wow! How great the limits you are willing to go to deceive yourself!

Exactly the kind of people jw is looking for! No wahala, na una right to choose to lie to unaself.

There are two Lazarus, one was Jesus's friend while the other was just used in a parable.

When Lazarus Jesus's friend died, it's obvious that he didn't go anywhere but the grave {he wasn't existing anywhere, he died} just like Adam our common parents go to the grave. And Jesus through God's power raised him back to life.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If you like call it ikenna, ikenga, Gbenga, Obinna, Onicholona it does not matter as long as you have clearly seen that God also commanded us to keep a replica of the type of fire He too has, as Proven by your Mark 9:43.

AND THERE WAS NOTHING YOU COULD SAY ABOUT THAT.

So This ends this contention. So you can return to the exercise of your right to deceive yourself!

Oponu ni é o. God gave yo the replica of hell fire to burn offering on altar.

Leviticus 6:9-13
[9]“Give Aaron and his sons the following instructions regarding the burnt offering. The burnt offering must be left on top of the altar until the next morning, and the fire on the altar must be kept burning all night.
[10]In the morning, after the priest on duty has put on his official linen clothing and linen undergarments, he must clean out the ashes of the burnt offering and put them beside the altar.
[11]Then he must take off these garments, change back into his regular clothes, and carry the ashes outside the camp to a place that is ceremonially clean.
[12]Meanwhile, the fire on the altar must be kept burning; it must never go out. Each morning the priest will add fresh wood to the fire and arrange the burnt offering on it. He will then burn the fat of the peace offerings on it.
[13]Remember, the fire must be kept burning on the altar at all times. It must never go out.

So God's instruction on how to carry out burnt offering is what you now call hell fire haa!

Who did this to you? Who's your pastor?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece

Why did Jesus went to hell?
Is hell a good place after all?
Pls help your friend out smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

No one believes their ancestors were monkeys? Then what is the theory of evolution built on? The pic below says it all.
even while this is not how evolution works, you still lack basic knowledge to know thay there's no monkey in this picture.

Illiteracy fuels religion.
If you cannot identify a monkey then how can you provide evidence for your God?

A product of failed Nigerian education cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Oponu ni é o. God gave yo the replica of hell fire to burn offering on altar.

Leviticus 6:9-13
[9]“Give Aaron and his sons the following instructions regarding the burnt offering. The burnt offering must be left on top of the altar until the next morning, and the fire on the altar must be kept burning all night.
[10]In the morning, after the priest on duty has put on his official linen clothing and linen undergarments, he must clean out the ashes of the burnt offering and put them beside the altar.
[11]Then he must take off these garments, change back into his regular clothes, and carry the ashes outside the camp to a place that is ceremonially clean.
[12]Meanwhile, the fire on the altar must be kept burning; it must never go out. Each morning the priest will add fresh wood to the fire and arrange the burnt offering on it. He will then burn the fat of the peace offerings on it.
[13]Remember, the fire must be kept burning on the altar at all times. It must never go out.

So God's instruction on how to carry out burnt offering is what you now call hell fire haa!

Who did this to you? Who's your pastor?

SEE FRAUD!

I HAVE BEEN SAYING LEVITICUS 6:12/13 BUT NOW BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT ANSWER, YOU HAVE CHANGED IT TO LEVITICUS 6:9-13 THAT IS NOT IN ISSUE AS PROVEN BELOW BY YOUR EARLIER POST.

cornelboy:
Leviticus 6:12-13
[12]And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
[13]The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out.

SO, ON TOP SELF DECEIT, IS THE ACT OF FRAUD AND LYING. THE NEXT BUS STOP IS STEALING.

SEE HOW DIFFERENT BOTH SCRIPTURES YOU POSTED ARE BECAUSE OF YOUR INTENTION TO DO FRAUD!

SO WHEN JW ARE EXACTLY LIARS AND SELF DECEIVERS LIKE THEIR ATHEISTS BROTHERS, HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE EVER ACCEPT HELLFIRE? AFTER ALL, THEY ARE BOTH FAT FOR THAT FIRE!

NO ROAD, JW BOY! NO ROAD AT ALL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.