Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7342 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am a worshiper of my own God so if you want to learn about my own God all you have to do is humbly ask reasonable questions not some stuffs like aggressively questioning me as if i owe you something! cheesy

Aggressively questioning you over text messages? What else are you gonna accuse me of?
God is a translation just like theo, both are title, ordinary translation. just tell us the name of your god. Well, Keep worshipping your theo.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Aggressively questioning you over text messages? What else are you gonna accuse me of?
God is a translation just like theo, both are title, ordinary translation. just tell us the name of your god. Well, Keep worshipping your theo.

Funny enough there's no "us" in this it's just you and you alone that's asking me about God.

God connotes one who is supreme, meaning there must be those revering the supreme one, while the supreme one influences them either for selfish reasons, intimidation or for the benefit of the worshipers.
So can you now explain what you meant by claiming you're God? smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by CAPSLOCKED: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If capslocked rapes your wife, do you need a court to determine whether it was evil?

THIS IS A REALLY IDĮOTIC EXAMPLE THAT I WOULDN'T APPRECIATE EVEN IF YOU HAD REPLACED CAPSLOCKED WITH YOURSELF.
FOR SOMEONE THAT SHAMELESSLY FLAUNT THE BANNER OF THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH I CAN CONCRETELY CONCLUDE THAT THE LORD OF MADNESS TRUTHFULLY CHOSE YOU TO CONTINUOUSLY SPEW RUBBISH LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough there's no "us" in this it's just you and you alone that's asking me about God.

[/b]God connotes one who is supreme, meaning there must be those revering the supreme one, while the supreme one influences them either for selfish reasons, intimidation or for the benefit of the worshipers.[b]
So can you now explain what you meant by claiming you're God? smiley

Where did you get this definition? From your Bible?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Where did you get this definition? From your Bible?
Where did you get the idea that you are God? smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where did you get the idea that you are God? smiley

Eristic.
It’s a shame, just a simple what’s the name of your your own god? grin
That’s what separate knowledge from belief.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Eristic.
It’s a shame, just a simple what’s the name of your your own god? grin
That’s what separate knowledge from belief.
You can see that you're not ready for a tactful conversation? wink
You ask me, i ask you so if you're not prepared for such then i'm not answerable to you! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can see that you're not ready for a tactful conversation? wink
You ask me, i ask you so if you're not prepared for such then i'm not answerable to you! wink

I can also keep the crass going.
“Where did you get the idea that I got the idea that I’m God” but it’s futile.
I’m glad you know if you didn’t know before that eledumare is different from jehovah. Even that is enough.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

I can also keep the crass going.
“Where did you get the idea that I got the idea that I’m God” but it’s futile.
I’m glad you know if you didn’t know before that eledumare is different from jehovah. Even that is enough.

It's a free world my guy so you're entitled to your own opinion! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why have opinions, when you can get knowledge of it?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Why have opinions, when you can get knowledge of it?
What is the proof that such knowledge is ACCURATE? wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the proof that such knowledge is ACCURATE? wink

Then it’s not knowledge. It can either be knowledge or ignorance.
There’s no accurate knowledge, or accurate ignorance and so on…
Only Knowledge and ignorance.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Then it’s not knowledge. It can either be knowledge or ignorance.
There’s no accurate knowledge, or accurate ignorance and so on…
Only Knowledge and ignorance.

Well i disagree with you on that because when you say "GOD" you don't expect me to think of the bread on my table or chair in my home but some idea that you wish to adjust meaning i know something about the title GOD but it might not be ACCURATE, that's why you're trying to chat with me! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well i disagree with you on that because when you say "GOD" you don't expect me to think of the bread on my table or chair in my home but some idea that you wish to adjust meaning i know something about the title GOD but it might not be ACCURATE, that's why you're trying to chat with me! wink

Man I never asked you to define “God”, I asked you to tell me which particular god you were talking about? Eledumare? Elohim? Jehovah? Chineke?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Man I never asked you to define “God”, I asked you to tell me which particular god you were talking about? Eledumare? Elohim? Jehovah? Chineke?
And i asked you "where did you get the idea that you are God?"
I don't know you, neither do i want to know you or have anything to do with you so if you want me to answer your question then you have to answer mine first otherwise you'll keep your question while i keep mine! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And i asked you "where did you get the idea that you are God?"
I don't know you, neither do i want to know you or have anything to do with you so if you want me to answer your question then you have to answer mine first otherwise you'll keep your question while i keep mine! wink

Answer yours first? But I asked first.
Since you agree with me that “God” is a title. Then we look at the origin of the word and where it comes from to get the idea.
So the word was created by German people..

And I have answered many of your questions.

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Answer yours first? But I asked first.
Since you agree with me that “God” is a title. Then we look at the origin of the word and where it comes from to get the idea.
So the word was created by German people..

Just one reason why i should answer you when you're not ready to answer me. You mentioning me first is a sign that you want to be my friend so you're the one who needs to do whatever i say not the other way around because i don't give a damn about you! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just one reason why i should answer you when you're not ready to answer me. You mentioning me first is a sign that you want to be my friend so you're the one who needs to do whatever i say not the other way around because i don't give a damn about you! wink

I asked you first and you didn’t answer and you expect me to be ready to answer yours, even though I did answer.
Be your friend by asking a question? So all the people you’ve answered their questions are your friends? Lol
So any one that asks you a question, you have to first off question him first before you proceed to answer him?
I do give a damn about you, we are all gods. We are God.

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

I asked you first and you didn’t answer and you expect me to be ready to answer yours, even though I did answer.
Be your friend by asking a question? So all the people you’ve answered their questions are your friends? Lol
So any one that asks you a question, you have to first off question him first before you proceed to answer him?
I do give a damn about you, we are all gods. We are God.

MaxInDHouse:

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

An Opinion is your God, got it.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

An Opinion is your God, got it.
Whatever you concluded! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
cheesy

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Abeg where is Hismasterpiece jàre, atheists are waiting at the gates of hell.
I'm still FOLLOWING! cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Yea, I know that it is evil and it was due to that judgment that I acted, right?

So you are judging people and cursing them, I thought it was your god job to do the judgement?

Now you learn that there are different types of judgements eg preliminary judgements, interim judgements, temporary judgements, Automatic Judgements and Final Judgements.

And God has given us power to give judgement in many case.

Maynman:

Isn’t it common sense for evil things to be done by evil people?

Nope!
God has set The Law to handle all these things

Maynman:

If you are perfect you are good, If you are righteous you are good, means same thing.

You are not The Judge! A perfect and righteous man does those things which are good, but The Judge has already fore-pronounced that he is not good. Noah, Job and Daniel beat all men, yet, The Judge did not judge them good!

Maynman:

If he controls all thing, then why do you refer to him only as the God of good? He is both God of good and evil.

HE IS GOD OF ALL!

AND HE MADE ALL THINGS GOOD! INCLUDING EVIL! YES, I SAID IT.

EVIL IS GOOD IN HIS HANDS AND FOR HIS USE ONLY, LIKE ACID TO BATTERY MAKERS BUT EVIL, IS EVIL TO UNAUTHORISED PERSONS AND SHALL BURN THEM, EXACTLY AS ACID BURNS UNAUTHORISED HANDLERS.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

No one believes their ancestors were monkeys? Then what is the theory of evolution built on? The pic below says it all.

Sometimes half knowledge is worse than no knowledge. You know enough to twist what the theory of evolution says and twist it to suit whatever ill informed narrative you want. LoLz.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you learn that there are different types of judgements eg preliminary judgements, interim judgements, temporary judgements, Automatic Judgements and Final Judgements.

And God has given us power to give judgement in many case.

Nope!
God has set The Law to handle all these things

You are not The Judge! A perfect and righteous man does those things which are good, but The Judge has already fore-pronounced that he is not good. Noah, Job and Daniel beat all men, yet, The Judge did not judge them good!

HE IS GOD OF ALL!

AND HE MADE ALL THINGS GOOD! INCLUDING EVIL! YES, I SAID IT.

EVIL IS GOOD IN HIS HANDS AND FOR HIS USE ONLY, LIKE ACID TO BATTERY MAKERS BUT EVIL, IS EVIL TO UNAUTHORISED PERSONS AND SHALL BURN THEM, EXACTLY AS ACID BURNS UNAUTHORISED HANDLERS.

There’s only one type of just and unjust, everything else are your forms that participate in it. There are no different types of just, only one, everything else are forms. You judge someone no matter how you want to twist it to any vocabulary, it still stands that you judged, it’s either you judged or you didn’t..
A good man is a good man irregardless of what anyone says, are there 2 type of good? One for human and another for gods?
Just like good and bad, just and unjust, up and down,. They are only different things, which make each of them one, half good is not same as good. Or half Justice, it’s either good or bad.
And since he is also God of evil, he created evil thoughts and desires too?
Your analog of battery is so flawed. How’s acid evil on his own?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS A REALLY IDĮOTIC EXAMPLE THAT I WOULDN'T APPRECIATE EVEN IF YOU HAD REPLACED CAPSLOCKED WITH YOURSELF.
FOR SOMEONE THAT SHAMELESSLY FLAUNT THE BANNER OF THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH I CAN CONCRETELY CONCLUDE THAT THE LORD OF MADNESS TRUTHFULLY CHOSE YOU TO CONTINUOUSLY SPEW RUBBISH LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.

It is someone from your group of company who rape and murder and steal and your name just happened to jump into my head.

So, I apologize for not putting up a disclaimer, stating This is work of debate is merely illiusionary. Any use of the names of actual persons liiving, is purely coincidental and incidental”
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

There’s only one type of just and unjust, everything else are your forms that participate in it.

INVALID: You are not the Judge of Goodness and Evilness.

Maynman:

Your analog of battery is so flawed. How’s acid evil on his own?

If your angry slaymama brought acid near your children to discharge it on them, surely, you would shout "which kain evil thing you bring come my house?"
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

INVALID: You are not the Judge of Goodness and Evilness.

If your angry slaymama brought acid near your children to discharge it on them, surely, you would shout "which kain evil thing you bring come my house?"

Then how do you know something is good or bad? You just judged my write up to bad, invalid. Just right now.
And have you agreed that you judge and curse people, that’s your God work not yours, stop it.

The angry woman that brought the acid is the one at fault, I’m asking what’s in the acid that makes it evil on his own?
And you said your god is also god of evil? Did he create evil thoughts and desires too?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Then how do you know something is good or bad?

The rape example I gave you already proves you have a natural ability to know good and evil, thanks and no thanks to Adam.

Maynman:

The angry woman that brought the acid is the one at fault, I’m asking what’s in the acid that makes it evil on his own?

It is you who said "on its own". All I presented was the fact that an acid which is good in the hands of battery makers, can become evil in the hand of an angry prost.tute.

Maynman:
Did he create evil thoughts and desires too?

This is where you learn to ask the question why did Satan want Adam to eat the fruit?

When you eat, you put something inside you.

Being Adam evil was outside you before, until you ate it. Now, evil is inside.

Now you have an idea why you said "evil thoughts"

Which means "THERE IS ALSO GOOD THOUGHTS TOO"
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The rape example I gave you already proves you have a natural ability to know good and evil, thanks and no thanks to Adam.

It is you who said "on its own". All I presented was the fact that an acid which is good in the hands of battery makers, can become evil in the hand of an angry prost.tute.

This is where you learn to ask the question why did Satan want Adam to eat the fruit?

When you eat, you put something inside you.

Being Adam evil was outside you before, until you ate it. Now, evil is inside.

Now you have an idea why you said "evil thoughts"

Which means "THERE IS ALSO GOOD THOUGHTS TOO"

But earlier you said we cannot know what goodness and evil is, but you just describe the scenarios of evil with the rape and acid, man lol

Your analogy is flawed, the function of an acid is known, an acid is always doing his job it’s human that goes and taps the acid and not make the acid to do his job, the fault is to the human.. and acid is neither good or bad, it does his job. Something is either good or bad, it can’t be both.

Adam sin was inside him then he ate a fruit lol bla bla bla.. if your god created evil thoughts and desire and he is all knowing.. then he gave satan those evil thoughts to start with? Could your god have created just good thoughts?
And that fruit you are referring as evil was LITERALLY called tree of knowledge,or is knowledge an evil thing?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MortalityISGold: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
GOOD PM EVERYONE, WE HAVE STUDY BIBLES, CHRISTIAN BOOKS, COMMENTARY ETC. AT AFFORDABLE RATES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What If You Found Out That Fasting Has Nothing To Do With Food ? / Musings As An Agnostic Deist / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.