Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7422 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is someone from your group of company who rape and murder and steal and your name just happened to jump into my head.

So, I apologize for not putting up a disclaimer, stating This is work of debate is merely illiusionary. Any use of the names of actual persons liiving, is purely coincidental and incidental”

WHAT A MISERABLE MØRON. MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE TO BARE WITH YOU ON A DAILY.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Anyhow evolution works doesn't change the fact that it is wrong. WE ARE CREATED BEINGS NOT EVOLVED BEINGS.
nawa for this kind God wey be say na mostly scientifically illiterate people dey defend am o cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Our online programs is exclusive to our Bible students who have shown real interest in the study of God's word, we're not Churchgoers who are interested in crowd, quality is our target not quantity! wink
I want to learn the Bible from you cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Workch:

I want to learn the Bible from you cheesy
We don't do such my friend, you need to see the person you're learning from physically the practical application of what you're learning.
So search for JWs in your neighbourhood and ask for a free home Bible study! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We don't do such my friend, you need to see the person you're learning from physically the practical application of what you're learning.
So search for JWs in your neighbourhood and ask for a free home Bible study! smiley
I want the one you attend

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Workch:
I want the one you attend
So where do you live? smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

But earlier you said we cannot know what goodness and evil is, but you just describe the scenarios of evil with the rape and acid, man lol

I did not! Show proof.

Maynman:

Your analogy is flawed, the function of an acid is known,..

Invalid Counter! Outside issue. No talk of function of acid.

Maynman:

Adam sin was inside him then he ate a fruit lol bla bla bla..

Now you are the one who said this, even the Bible did not say so.

Maynman:

if your god created evil thoughts and desire and he is all knowing.. then he gave satan those evil thoughts to start with?

Again, it is you who says this. Not I nor the Bible!

Maynman:

Could your god have created just good thoughts?

You surely heard all things were good, didn't you.

Maynman:

And that fruit you are referring as evil was LITERALLY called tree of knowledge,or is knowledge an evil thing?

Go and give a thief the knowledge of your ATM password, then answer the question.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not! Show proof.

Invalid Counter! Outside issue. No talk of function of acid.

Now you are the one who said this, even the Bible did not say so.

Again, it is you who says this. Not I nor the Bible!

You surely heard all things were good, didn't you.

Go and give a thief the knowledge of your ATM password, then answer the question.

So how then did you know that an acid is evil? Lol
But you said your god is the god of good and evil? So someone else created evil thoughts and desires?
It was you that said evil was outside until Adam ate it and it came inside, didn’t you?
How is giving a thief my password makes knowledge evil?
Can ignorance also be good?

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT A MISERABLE MØRON. MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE TO BARE WITH YOU ON A DAILY.

Which would have been far better than the world having people like you rapist, who rape their own mothers, robbers, killers, Liars, perverts, etc living. Now, you evil beasts have destroyed the world and there is no good tomorrow for you people. Sorry, world, you should have extinct his kind!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
See, I said "JUDGE of goodness and evil" not "cannot know what goodness and evIl".

Maynman:

So how then did you know that an acid is evil? Lol

The same way you know an angry prostitute should not come near your children with it.

Maynman:

So someone else created evil thoughts and desires?

Doesn't need to create it, the pros.titute with acid answers you.

Maynman:

How is giving a thief my password makes knowledge evil?
Can ignorance also be good?

That's why I said give out your ATM pin to a thief,then based on what happens, try answering the question
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

But the king did not only visit the prison, he also became a prisoner for days.

Visitation can last for any number of days as the king may determine. He even has the right to operate His office from there if He so chooses.

That is His Unquestionable Right!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
See, I said "JUDGE of goodness and evil" not "cannot know what goodness and evIl".

The same way you know an angry prostitute should not come near your children with it.

Doesn't need to create it, the pros.titute with acid answers you.

That's why I said give out your ATM pin to a thief,then based on what happens, try answering the question

Since you know what good and bad is you have already judged it.. the scenario of the rape you painted is not a good thing through your judgement right? That’s why you want to do evil to that rapist? Haven’t you judged ?
Then the pros,titue is the evil one and not the acid.
Why will I give out a pin to a thief and claim knowledge is evil? Isn’t that folly to give your pin to a thief in the first place?
You said you god is a god of good and bad and he created it, did he create evil thoughts and desires too?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Visitation can last for any number of days as the king may determine. He even has the right to operate His office from there if He so chooses.

That is His Unquestionable Right!

Hell is conducive and fitting for a king to visit after all.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Hell is conducive and fitting for a king to visit after all.

Every Territory in A king's domain is always altered to receive The King's Visitation.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Every Territory in A king's domain is always altered to receive The King's Visitation.

Yes there’s a special place for your god in hell.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Since you know what good and bad is you have already judged it.. the scenario of the rape you painted is not a good thing through your judgement right? That’s why you want to do evil to that rapist? Haven’t you judged ?
Then the pros,titue is the evil one and not the acid.
Why will I give out a pin to a thief and claim knowledge is evil? Isn’t that folly to give your pin to a thief in the first place?
You said you god is a god of good and bad and he created it, did he create evil thoughts and desires too?

I have answered all these!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I have answered all these!
lol no sir.

How did you arrive that the raping was good or bad if you didn’t judge the situation using good and evil?
And you said your god is the creator of good and evil? Who created satan with his evil thoughts? Did Satan also eat a evil fruit like Adam?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Yes there’s a special place for your god in hell.

When on Routine or Periodic or Special Facility Inspection Tour!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When on Routine or Periodic or Special Facility Inspection Tour!

Yes, that’s your king function. Your god has a place in hell, some places in hell are cool as fu.c.k then lol
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Who created satan with his evil thoughts? Did Satan also eat a evil fruit like Adam?

This is the only new thing all others have been treated.

I should not answer all your questions in one day, this is the last one for the day.

Following God's Judgements pattern, The Law and what the Bible said, Satan knew both good and evil and knew The Law.

God had a thing for First! Therefore, Satan was the first to use evil Unlawfully, therefore by God's Law of an Eye for an eye, God Cursed him and The Law Changed him to become the-evil aka D'evil aka Devil.

And therefore, Satan became one of those who work evil. Which is why he needed man to eat the fruit of evil to access man's headquarters (the soul) to run his evil suicide plans from there.

Am gone!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is the only new thing all others have been treated.

I should not answer all your questions in one day, this is the last one for the day.

Following God's Judgements pattern, The Law and what the Bible said, Satan knew both good and evil and knew The Law.

[/b]God had a thing for First! Therefore, Satan was the first to use evil[b] Unlawfully, therefore by God's Law of an Eye for an eye, God Cursed him and The Law Changed him to become the-evil aka D'evil aka Devil.

And therefore, Satan became one of those who work evil. Which is why he needed man to eat the fruit of evil to access man's headquarters (the soul) to run his evil suicide plans from there.

Am gone!

Who gave satan the evil he used? Did he create it himself? Or he stole it from god? Or your god gave it to him intentionally?
The knowledge of good and evil did satan teach himself?
Your god is the creator of evil so how can someone else use it before him?
[/b]And you are also saying YOUR GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS. [b]
Who was the first to use good? Angel Gabriel?
Just contradicting yourself lol
Your god is an eye for an eye god? I thought it was a loving god? How can that kind of god create something beautiful?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maynman:

Yes, that’s your king function. Your god has a place in hell, some places in hell are cool as fu.c.k then lol

My King is God and God is my King! You forget, hell is not yours and you are just a potential inmate!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

My King is God and God is my King! You forget, hell is not yours and you are just a potential inmate!

Your god owns hell and has a special place in it. Understood.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by CAPSLOCKED: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2022
SHOULD BE THE LAST NONSENSE HE PUTS OUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, UNLESS MY FRIENDS DON'T KNOW THEIR ROLES.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS A REALLY IDĮOTIC EXAMPLE THAT I WOULDN'T APPRECIATE EVEN IF YOU HAD REPLACED CAPSLOCKED WITH YOURSELF.
FOR SOMEONE THAT SHAMELESSLY FLAUNT THE BANNER OF THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH I CAN CONCRETELY CONCLUDE THAT THE LORD OF MADNESS TRUTHFULLY CHOSE YOU TO CONTINUOUSLY SPEW RUBBISH LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.

Oh so he is a Chosen member. Interesting.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

Oh so he is a Chosen member. Interesting.

You already know he just picked up out of the lot, where he thinks I stand, exactly as I did). And you already know, I do not stand there.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know he just picked up out of the lot, where he thinks I stand, exactly as I did). And you already know, I do not stand there.

Who gave satan the evil he used? Did he create it himself? Or he stole it from god? Or your god gave it to him intentionally?
The knowledge of good and evil did satan teach himself?
Your god is the creator of evil so how can someone else use it before him?
And you are also saying YOUR GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ok but I don't know where you stand except that you are a Christian. What church do you attend?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

Ok but I don't know where you stand except that you are a Christian. What church do you attend?

None! But I went through Methodist, (Childhood), Methodist/Catholic, (secondary school), Redeemed (University), wife made me run through Catholic again. and by the accumulation of all I learnt, I observed God was leaving churches as Written, (which I did not know at the time, only that I have learnt to watch what is going on, so I knew) until it was unbearable to stay in Catholic, even wife too. Then I checked Redeemed, same thing. Then I completely stopped. And it was after that, that people started noticing that church was dry. And I was like, "una no feel am since? Na so una don die reach?"

So, there you have it. I don't go to any church nor associate with any group of people.

Psalm 1 is my Law of Association and ^ Bible, my Pastor!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maynman:

You put an evil light in everything, which is unlawful.

I have answered these questions that God made all things GOOD, BUT UNLAWFUL USE OF GOOD IS EVIL, (learn that one) exactly as a person appointed to collect money (law full) who now collects more or less than his due (unlawfull)

Maynman:

And you are also saying YOUR GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS.

Take a Hammer and hit your head! When did I say "GOD IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS"? (Show Proof)

Failure to show proof of my guilt here means you have started running mad, and I do not deal with mad people!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

None! But I went through Methodist, (Childhood), Methodist/Catholic, (secondary school), Redeemed (University), wife made me run through Catholic again. and by the accumulation of all I learnt, I observed God was leaving churches as Written, (which I did not know at the time, only that I have learnt to watch what is going on, so I knew) until it was unbearable to stay in Catholic, even wife too. Then I checked Redeemed, same thing. Then I completely stopped. And it was after that, that people started noticing that church was dry. And I was like, "una no feel am since? Na so una don die reach?"

So, there you have it. I don't go to any church nor associate with any group of people.

LoLz! Also similar to my experience. Maybe you'll be the one to become an atheist. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by SSIPON(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Keep going. You are matching closer to Atheism. Good job

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.