Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

"love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (39747 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / True Love Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2011
According to Professor Claremont, anything that does not have an "objective definition" does not exist.   He's a genius, isn't he?  cheesy
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 190: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2011
^ROTLMFAOOO - more like an object of dooofus esp with his own knowledge on this

I believe he has parents, they should be the best to answer this kinda issues
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2011
@claremont,

Please provide us all the "objective definition" of fear, joy and anger. [you've been avoiding this question Missy B posed at you].
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2011
Purist:

@claremont,

Please provide us all the "objective definition" of fear, joy and anger. [you've been avoiding this question Missy B posed at you].

grin grin grin He will run Now! Watch! He only comes When You mention Love! and God!. . . That's his area of Speciality! grin grin grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by leuelliot(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin He will run Now! Watch! He only comes When You mention Love! and God!. . . T[b]hat's his area of Speciality[/b]! grin grin grin

LOLZ *watching*
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by BABE3: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2011
Claremont--

I actually took my time to read your argument(s) from A to Z---I still don't get it. I tried reading it backwards, upside-down, sideways--I no still get am.

So, I came to the conclusion that you're only trying to perpetuate your vocabulary by using it.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2011
Purist:

@claremont,

Fear, Joy, and Anger do not belong in a Romance section thread, but love does. Hence my focus on Love, if I want to discuss about fear, joy and anger, then I will find another thread were there can be an accurate fit. It's not rocket science really to understand that, is it?!
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2011
^^^Ehn! We Know! neither does Delusion Belong here too! But as our Prof, Tell us about Fear, Joy, and Anger and stop cracking Sense Here! grin grin grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2011
claremont:

Fear, Joy, and Anger do not belong in a Romance section thread, but love does. Hence my focus on Love, if I want to discuss about fear, joy and anger, then I will find another thread were there can be an accurate fit. It's not rocket science really to understand that, is it?!

Uh oh. . . not so fast, mate.  Fear, Joy and Anger are all intertwined with Romance actually.  These three emotions are inevitably felt and expressed in any romantic relationship at some point.

Give another reason why you should not be taken seriously. wink
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by MissyB3(f): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2011
claremont:

"Love" is a cultural invention, not a natural phenomenon. .
Excuse you?
Love is not a meme but a natural phenomenon. Like I earlier stated, that emotion has existed since the beginning of time. This is evident even in the way animals feed, protect, teach and love their offsprings just as humans do. An animal that has just given birth will leave her baby for a while to hunt for food because she cares for her new born [Manifestation of that emotion.
A dog will run and leap as if it were glad everytime you come home after a long day's work because it missed you [manifestation of that emotion]. A mother bear who has just lost her young could be heard crying, mourning her loss [manifestation of that emotion]. I cannot genuinely cry, or be sweet just because it is demanded from me, but because I am hurt or really love someone. It is an innate emotion; I do not feel it because I was taught to or I'm expected to feel it, I do because there's been some chemical reaction in my brain. A not so recent study on pain showed that people in considerable pain had less pain and needed less medication during the times they were visited by their loved ones (spouses, family members, good friends). This happens by chance?

claremont:

Popular culture provides the main ways we learn how to 'fall in love'. Movies, television, popular songs, novels, & magazines all train our feelings into the wonderful delusion of "love".
That protective lioness that would rather die than have you hurt her you cub, go to any extent to provide food for the cub does all that because of the movies it has seen and understood, song it has listened to and understood, magazines it has read and understood?

claremont:

Religious indoctrination demonstrates emotional programming. Is 'being saved' the religious equivalent of 'falling in love'? We are taught what emotions to expect—then we try to create them. 'Falling in Love' is Temporary Insanity, it becomes Permanent Insanity when we take the ultimate step of getting married to whom we "love". Love and Marriage are totally incompatible.
You had better stop taking words out of the dictionary, placing one in front of the other to form sentences one can't perfectly makes sense out of. Are you on about what makes a sucessful marriage, the existence of the emotion we call love or the compatibility of love and marriage? Where did you get the tripe that love and marriage aren't compatible? Love and marriage may not always go together, the former may not be enough to make the latter sucessful but to say both are mutually exclusive is plain BS. I'd hate to think I've been wasting my precious time on/with you.

claremont:

My dear, there's a correlation. It's not by mistake I asked that question. Fear, anger, love etc are all emotions and they all exist in the brain. If you can prove to me that fear exists, I can also prove to you that love does. So?
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^The Guy no go show! You no put GOD for your statement! @Poster Show face Nah! Shuo! grin grin grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
Missy ★ B:

That protective lioness that would rather die than have you hurt her you cub, go to any extent to provide food for the cub does all that because of the movies it has seen and understood, song it has listened to and understood, magazines it has read and understood?

Haba! Don't you know that animals also watch TV, listen to songs and read magazines too? grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2011
Purist:

Haba!  Don't you know that animals also watch TV, listen to songs and read magazines too?  grin

grin grin grin grin Guy Chop Knuckle! You tight!

E remain Small, I go soon say make im give us the "Objective Defination of FART"grin grin grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Excuse you?
Love is not a meme but a natural phenomenon. Like I earlier stated, that emotion has existed since the beginning of time. This is evident even in the way animals feed, protect, teach and love their offsprings just as humans do. An animal that has just given birth will leave her baby for a while to hunt for food because she cares for her new born [Manifestation of that emotion.
A dog will run and leap as if it were glad everytime you come home after a long day's work because it missed you [manifestation of that emotion]. A mother bear who has just lost her young could be heard crying, mourning her loss [manifestation of that emotion]. I cannot genuinely cry, or be sweet just because it is demanded from me, but because I am hurt or really love someone. It is an innate emotion; I do not feel it because I was taught to or I'm expected to feel it, I do because there's been some chemical reaction in my brain. A not so recent study on pain showed that people in considerable pain had less pain and needed less medication during the times they were visited by their loved ones (spouses, family members, good friends). This happens by chance?
You had better stop taking words out of the dictionary, placing one in front of the other to form sentences one can't perfectly makes sense out of. Are you on about what makes a sucessful marriage, the existence of the emotion we call love or the compatibility of love and marriage? Where did you get the tripe that love and marriage aren't compatible? Love and marriage may not always go together, the former may not be enough to make the latter sucessful but to say both are mutually exclusive is plain BS. I'd hate to think I've been wasting my precious time on/with you.
My dear, there's a correlation. It's not by mistake I asked that question. Fear, anger, love etc are all emotions and they all exist in the brain. If you can prove to me that fear exists, I can also prove to you that love does. So?

I am indeed bemused when I hear supposedly highly intelligent persons say that animals have the capacity to "love". I do agree that animals show some form of affection for one another, but like I have said innumerable times today, that animalistic affection should not be misconstrued to mean a "love delusion". Animals display affection as a result of evolutionary social bonds developed between their groups in a way that will ensure the propagation of their species, and this character is an objective trait which has been measured scientifically over the years-Animals are motivated by lust and procreation-It is not "love" because love is subjective and varies among different people hence it's lack of an objective definition.

If I saw a child drowning, I would save that child. I don't "love" the child, I don't have to wait to feel the prodding of a a deluded emotion called "love" before I allow myself to obey an innate human trait. The analogy I tried to draw between marriage and "love" which apparently you refused or chose not to understand is that couples who marry on the basis of a purely fictitious concept called "love" are most likely to have marital problems as compared to those who marry on the basis of good old-fashioned compatibility and adaptibility. This has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt, even a casual observer of western societies will know that "love" is a word often peddled there, but yet they have the highest rates of divorce and singletons as compared to other societies.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Apparently, our dear claremont here has a longstanding semantic feud with the word "love".

claremont:

It is not "love" because love is subjective and varies among different people hence it's lack of an objective definition.

So in your infinite wisdom, the only reason why it cannot be called "love" is because it is expressed differently?  If that's the case, then that state of extreme happiness and elation shouldn't really be called "Joy" either.  Afterall, it is also "subjective" and "varies among different people".

But at least, you do agree that there is a display of affection - an expression of emotions.  Feel free to name it something else then, and allow the rest of the world to continue with their "love delusion".

P.S.  You may have a point, but you're presenting very weak arguments to buttress it. smiley
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by MissyB3(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2011
claremont:

I am indeed bemused when I hear supposedly highly intelligent persons say that animals have the capacity to "love". I do agree that animals show some form of affection for one another, but like I have said innumerable times today, that animalistic affection should not be misconstrued to mean a "love delusion". Animals display affection as a result of evolutionary social bonds developed between their groups in a way that will ensure the propagation of their species,
And your dictionary defines love as deep affection.  . . . .Do the math.  grin
If you decide to call that emotion ''affection'', I really don't have a problem with that, as long as you're beginning to understand that, that emotion exists.

claremont:

-Animals are motivated by lust and procreation-
I haven't talked about copulating, yet. If I remember clearly, my instance was based on a mother-offspring scenario. The lioness protects her cub because she is motivated by procreation and lust?

claremont:

love is subjective and varies among different people
Now, I have you eating your own words . . . Good! Now, you agree love 'exists' and you also agree that it's subjective. . . .Perfect! We're now saying the same thing though one is speaking English and the other Swahili but we're getting to an understanding and agreement. I could even decide to rest my case now.

claremont:

it's lack of an objective definition.
Yet you asked me to give you an objective definition. Smart of you, huh? Lol!  grin

claremont:

If I saw a child drowning, I would save that child. I don't "love" the child, I don't have to wait to feel the prodding of a a deluded emotion called "love" before I allow myself to obey an innate human trait. The analogy I tried to draw between marriage and "love" which apparently you refused or chose not to understand is that couples who marry on the basis of a purely fictitious concept called "love" are most likely to have marital problems as compared to those who marry on the basis of good old-fashioned compatibility and adaptibility.
You could decide not to save the child and still not feel a sense of guilt or obligation BUT, it would be impossible for you to love that child and not save her or feel guilt and hurt if you were unable to save her. Capisci?
If you saw 2 kids drowning - one yours and the other a stranger- , you most likely will save yours, first. Did you do that because it's ethical or humanitarian? Wouldn't it also be ethical and humanitarian to save the other, first? Isn't it unethical to be partial? Why would you choose to save yours first?
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2011
At poster I can see that the gods are f-u-c-k-i-n-g you and you are trying to f-u-c-k them back
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^
EXACTLY!!

After I read that, I stopped reading or commenting. You will nevr win this wth him.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by denzel2009: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

At poster I can see that the gods are f-u-c-k-i-n-g you and you are trying to f-u-c-k them back
That's true. They are, without lubes.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=710647.msg8693696#msg8693696
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by djon78(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
Love exist, but it is not easy. All the precious natural resources mined from the ground like gold, crude oil etc must be refined before their beauty or worth or value can be appreciated by all and refining process requires high heating. likewise love must go through a refining process through time to become real love.

mr @poster the love you see in the western world is simply a delusion and not love, it is deception, it is not real but based on mere lust, and infatuation, of which does not last therefore when it dissipates or when the whole feeling stuff dies down, the individuals involved have nothing in common again.

life is filled with good and bad times and true love must always be constant whether it is good or bad. I think the reason why a lot of we humans do not attain this state of true love is because of selfishness and self centredness which leads to satisfying our own selfish desires and lusts. for love to work the two individuals must be committed to each other, if the commitment is from one side, the other partner will get tired with time and thereby the relationship will suffer. so before going into any serious relationship the two partners must be committed to each other, find out what each side likes and dislikes, any common ground and how to address the differences and become compatible.

in fact to maintain real love in a relationship is not easy, it requires commitment to one another because nature of man is filled with many lapses, mistakes, frailties and weaknesses and this weaknesses can rear up from any of the partners during the relationship.

i am not trying to be christian apologist but based on the weakness and mistakes of human nature real love is certified by staying put and still in love despite the weakness and mistakes made from a partner (of which is not easy mere talk but requires serious work). this statement to me is the highest definition of true love 1 Corinthians 13 4 - 7 (Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.)

even I myself has not reached that level of saying i can be able to give real love because as a human with all my weaknesses and frailties it will require a lot of commitment for me but denying that there is nothing like real, true love is delusional, there is true love and my aim in life is that my relationship with my wife( still single but ready to settle down although not yet found the one) will become a real true love relationship that will stand the test of times.

AND ALSO TRUE LOVE IS NOT SEXUAL LUST, FEELING, INFATUATION THAT FIZZLES OUT WITH TIME OF WHICH MANY PEOPLE CALL THE SO CALLED 'FALLING IN LOVE' ALTHOUGH ALSO ON THE OTHER SIDE GOOD RELATIONSHIP IS ENHANCED BY GOOD SEX LIFE BETWEEN THE COUPLE DEPENDING ON THEIR EXPOSURE TO LIFE because THERE ARE THOSE WHO WERE EXPOSED TO SEX MORE THAN OTHERS, AS WELL AS THOSE NOT EXPOSED TO SEX AT ALL.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
2Praise:

^^^
EXACTLY!!

After I read that, I stopped reading or commenting. You will nevr win this wth him.
Oh Really! And you were Spewing Gibberish this Morning When i said the Same thing right?
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by funkiest29: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
Love
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
Missy ★ B:

And your dictionary defines love as deep affection.  . . . .Do the math.  grin
If you decide to call that emotion ''affection'', I really don't have a problem with that, as long as you're beginning to understand that, that emotion exists.
I haven't talked about copulating, yet. If I remember clearly, my instance was based on a mother-offspring scenario. The lioness protects her cub because she is motivated by procreation and lust?
The survival of her species entails that the lioness will do whatever is necessary to protect her cubs; without the survival of her cubs, there will be no procreation, without procreation, the species will go extinct. Let's not try to colour it by giving it a mundane name such as "love", animals are motivated by the survival of their species only.

Missy ★ B:

Now, I have you eating your own words . . . Good! Now, you agree love 'exists' and you also agree that it's subjective. . . .Perfect! We're now saying the same thing though one is speaking English and the other Swahili but we're getting to an understanding and agreement. I could even decide to rest my case now.
Yet you asked me to give you an objective definition. Smart of you, huh? Lol!  grin
eating my words?! I am saying that the failure of people like yourself who supposedly believe in "love" to provide an objective definition for it means that you agree that "love" in itself is subjective. Since it is subjective and can never be proven to exist, it therefore logically follows that it does NOT exist, it is simple ABC logic really. If you can agree that it is subjective and lacks an objective definition, it can't be defined by science, therefore, it doesn't exist.

Missy ★ B:

You could decide not to save the child and still not feel a sense of guilt or obligation BUT, it would be impossible for you to love that child and not save her or feel guilt and hurt if you were unable to save her. Capisci?
If you saw 2 kids drowning - one yours and the other a stranger- , you most likely will save yours, first. Did you do that because it's ethical or humanitarian? Wouldn't it also be ethical and humanitarian to save the other, first? Isn't it unethical to be partial? Why would you choose to save yours first?
Basic evolutionary drive will indicate that you should save your's first before the other. The reason is the same as the lioness-cub scenario painted above, survival of one's genes at the expense of the other. It is NOT "love, it is a simple evolutionary drive which has been proven by science.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
You dont Just give up, Right? We've Accepted Your Baseless theory! Get Off Our CASES! undecided
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
djon78:

Love exist, but it is not easy. All the precious natural resources mined from the ground like gold, crude oil etc must be refined before their beauty or worth or value can be appreciated by all and refining process requires high heating. likewise love must go through a refining process through time to become real love.

mr @poster the love you see in the western world is simply a delusion and not love, it is deception, it is not real but based on mere lust, and infatuation, of which does not last therefore when it dissipates or when the whole feeling stuff dies down, the individuals involved have nothing in common again.

life is filled with good and bad times and true love must always be constant whether it is good or bad. I think the reason why a lot of we humans do not attain this state of true love is because of selfishness and self centredness which leads to satisfying our own selfish desires and lusts. for love to work the two individuals must be committed to each other, if the commitment is from one side, the other partner will get tired with time and thereby the relationship will suffer. so before going into any serious relationship the two partners must be committed to each other, find out what each side likes and dislikes, any common ground and how to address the differences and become compatible.

in fact to maintain real love in a relationship is not easy, it requires commitment to one another because nature of man is filled with many lapses, mistakes, frailties and weaknesses and this weaknesses can rear up from any of the partners during the relationship.

i am not trying to be christian apologist but based on the weakness and mistakes of human nature real love is certified by staying put and still in love despite the weakness and mistakes made from a partner (of which is not easy mere talk but requires serious work). this statement to me is the highest definition of true love 1 Corinthians 13 4 - 7 (Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.)

even I myself has not reached that level of saying i can be able to give real love because as a human with all my weaknesses and frailties it will require a lot of commitment for me but denying that there is nothing like real, true love is delusional, there is true love and my aim in life is that my relationship with my wife( still single but ready to settle down although not yet found the one) will become a real true love relationship that will stand the test of times.

AND ALSO TRUE LOVE IS NOT intimate LUST, FEELING, INFATUATION THAT FIZZLES OUT WITH TIME OF WHICH MANY PEOPLE CALL THE SO CALLED 'FALLING IN LOVE' ALTHOUGH ALSO ON THE OTHER SIDE GOOD RELATIONSHIP IS ENHANCED BY GOOD SEX LIFE BETWEEN THE COUPLE DEPENDING ON THEIR EXPOSURE TO LIFE because THERE ARE THOSE WHO WERE EXPOSED TO SEX MORE THAN OTHERS, AS WELL AS THOSE NOT EXPOSED TO SEX AT ALL.
I believe you are talking about the so-called "Agape Love" which exists between God and his followers. I believe you know that even theologians agree that the God of the old testament is a petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, capriciously malevent bully. If this is what is been described as a "loving" God, then it is sad really and it explains why his followers actively express this same traits, afterall by their fruits, ye shall know them.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
OP, i think you've received many adequate and correct responses for your questions, but you won't accept them. perhaps you should ask your elders. they might give you the information you are looking for in a way you can understand it. i thought people like missy b were clear, but maybe not.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by djon78(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
@CLAREIMONT did u look at the definition of love i posted
(Love is patient and kind. (being patient\kind with ur spouse)
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. (not bragging and arrogant)
It does not demand its own way. (not selfish)
It is not irritable, (not resentful, not irritated)
and it keeps no record of being wronged. (forgives)
It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.
Love never gives up,
never loses faith, (believes the best of people)
is always hopeful,
and endures through every circumstance.)    

these characteristics i highlighted from that passage is very practicable, it is not a mere rhetoric or mere words it is applicable in real life and when applied it is true love and the couple that does so will have a true real love and nothing can compare to it in this life. i think maybe because you live in the west and then you equate the westerns delusion about love and therefore say that there is nothing like real love. friend there is something like real love.

mans weakness and frailties are many but despite these many couples have built up their relationship into a great real true love relationship. there is true love don't delude yourself. the problem with those in the west equate love with sex, but no it is not so infact rather it is the things that are of true value that unite couples that will in the end show the value of their commitment to each other because if it is based on sexual lust and desire it will fade with time but only the true value will last.
while lustful desire is bad is because it does not last a man may like a woman because of her shape(nice well set bosom, well set body), but those will all go with time especially when the children comes or a man might be fine or have money but with time those things may n ot be there again if the relationship was built on such things as lust, looks, money and calling it love  but its not rather the only thing that will hold them when all goes is the things of value that mean much which is the real foundation of their love.
so dont even because of west deluded love concept believe that there is nothing like true love, there is true love.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
ajigglin:

OP, i think you've received many adequate and correct responses for your questions, but you won't accept them.  perhaps you should ask your elders.  they might give you the information you are looking for in a way you can understand it.  i thought people like missy b were clear, but maybe not.
I am only expressing my own perspective on this issue, you don't have to accept it, in the same way I don't have to accept your's. Humans don't normally portray a "herd mentality", only animals do.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by tlops(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
God is Love!
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ sexkillz

Gibberish ? na,I was trying to beg you to stop running all over the thread and throwing tantrums cz u were acting like a catalyst to this debate.
That dont mean I agree with hs school of thought! Never. I am a product of lOVE and a believer in God whos the ultimate expression of love.
So why get angry when smbody else refuses to accept that? Dont u see the other crazy threads tht kp popping up evry now and then?
Imagine running from thread to thread trying to whip evry irritating poster! undecided And wht is irritating to you may be pleasurable  to smbody else.
So u dont need to put a stop to this cz some ppl just love reading other peoples opinions which in most cases makes lot of sense.
Always rem that, thread is not the poster only but the 'postees'( yes theres no such word).
too.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
tlops:

God is Love!

I see !
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
2Praise:

@ sexkillz

Gibberish ? na,I was trying to beg you to stop running all over the thread and throwing tantrums cz u were acting like a catalyst to this debate.
That dont mean I agree with hs school of thought! Never. I am a product of lOVE and a believer in God whos the ultimate expression of love.
So why get angry when smbody else refuses to accept that? Dont u see the other crazy threads tht kp popping up evry now and then?
Imagine running from thread to thread trying to whip evry irritating poster! undecided And wht is irritating to you may be pleasurable  to smbody else.
So u dont need to put a stop to this cz some ppl just love reading other peoples opinions which in most cases makes lot of sense.
Always rem that,  thread is not the poster only but the 'postees'( yes theres no such word).
too.

My Whipping Every Irritating Poster is None of your Bizwaz! I make my Comment, you make Ur's. undecided My Laughing doesn't mean you Should! It's a Free World! GET THAT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.