Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

"love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (39746 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / True Love Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by benlay(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2011
Claremont, how old are u?
Life is a ladder, u can't jump the rungs, only u would know if 'Love does exist".
No one will tell you, keep doing your thing dude.
Has it happened to u before? depression, loneliness & bitterness is the taste of it. You would answer this question in 10 years' time son.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2011
In Nigeria love has different meaning for many ppl.For some nigerian girls if they are attracted to your fat wallet that means they are in love with u and for some guys when they want to take a woman to bed that that means they are in love.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2011
Hmmm, let me try at this.

I dont see the proof that love does not exist either. Love just IS ! It cannot be defined.End of story.

Believing in love only destrys the fact that it just IS.

And if someone already said this then Im agreeing! grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 12, 2011
But, I would have to agree that love can flower and bloom and then die,leaving friendship and gratitude and respect. embarassed
Each love is unique.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

It is indeed funny that the only proof adherents of the "love" delusion have come up with in this debate is that, love exists because they FEEL/KNOW/BELIEVE it exists. What a despicable and irrational way of thinking by a learned human being! It is the same passionate irrationality people use to indulge in ridiculous belief systems such as religion, and yet they can't proffer a rationale for their beliefs. It is analogous to people choosing to remain in their comfort zone because they can't stand the public ridicule they may experience when they choose to question their long-standing erroneous beliefs. What a delusion indeed!

For someone who supposedly clings on to logic so much, it's indeed funny that the only "proof" you have been able to present in favour of your argument so far is that "love does not exist because its definition is subjective"; and you expect to be taken seriously. This, my friend, is beyond despicable and irrational. It is just plain sad, considering that you consider yourself a learned human being. Your logic is just so, so faulty.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2011
There is no such thing as love, or romantic love. It is a culture created in the 1600's by knights in England. For much of human history, we can see that unions/marriage are formed by common need to pass along properties to the next generation, or to form unions between countries, and families. Another explanation is that the Human mind likes to rationalize attraction, while in reality, it is biological, and socially constructed. Women like tall guys, and this is biological. This "feeling" is rationalized by the mind as "love", but it is just her genes tell her that the guy is a worthy mate (Uncommonforum.com).

Jones (2007) summarized it aptly when he said that the only time it is acceptable to be a biased, self-deceiving liar is when we are under the delusion of love
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

There is no such thing as love, or romantic love. It is a culture created in the 1600's by knights in England. For much of human history, we can see that unions/marriage are formed by common need to pass along properties to the next generation, or to form unions between countries, and families. Another explanation is that the Human mind likes to rationalize attraction, while in reality, it is biological, and socially constructed. Women like tall guys, and this is biological. This "feeling" is rationalized by the mind as "love", but it is just her genes tell her that the guy is a worthy mate.

Jones (2007) summarized it aptly when he said that the only time it is acceptable to be a biased, self-deceiving liar is when we are under the delusion of love

^^ This guy is just a joke.

If you cannot cite the source of your posts, you should at least have the decency to inform us that you're copying and pasting.

http://www.uncommonforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=63081

Rubbish!  I'm out of here.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2011
[b]The person's who suffer from the "love" delusion are not quite different from those who suffer from the "God" delusion. I would argue that there is a strong positive correlation between the "love" delusion and the "God" delusion, meaning that those who believe in "love" so passionately are the same person's who also believe in a "God". There must be a link somewhere, however irrational, that makes this two delusions cling together; but then, a majority of people living in the western societies do not believe in a God, yet do believe in "love", so that puts to jeopardy this hypothesis.

However way this subject it looked upon, the point of agreement among scholars is that "love" unlike fear, pain, e.t.c., cannot and has never been objectively tested, it therefore lends credence to the fact that it is a false concept and does not exist. The point of DIS-agreement among scholars is how this false concept started in the first place (Claremont, 2011)[/b]
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2011
Claremont I see you are an aethist.

You can only succeed in confusing those that know nothing about God or the bible whose foundation is LOVE.

Unfortunately 4 u some of us cant be misguided. I am a product of love so am love itself

I can never engage in theories coz the 'foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom'

Pliz dont even bother trying to argue abt that cz 1) You dont believ in God 2).I wont swallow

So have fun.You will one day meet ur creater face to face.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2011
2Praise:

Claremont I see you are an aethist.

You can only succeed in confusing those that know nothing about God or the bible whose foundation is LOVE.

Unfortunately 4 u some of us cant be misguided. I am a product of love so am love itself

I can never engage in theories coz the 'foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom'

Pliz dont even bother trying to argue abt that cz 1) You dont believ in God 2).I wont swallow

So have fun.You will one day meet your creater face to face.
I fail to understand what has being an atheist got to do with valid scientific logic. Take it or leave, people who fall in/out of "love" will keep doing so irrespective of whether the Poster is an atheist or not, that's what makes it a delusion.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by 2Praise: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2011
^^
From now henceforth I baptise you delusion.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by EfeEkarume(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2011
Claremont, are you robotic? I asked because you write like you are programmed with an Artifical Intelligence.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by djon78(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2011
@clairemont now i know you are seriously in delusion while claiming that you know.

you dont believe in both love and God, am really sorry for you. And even from your arguments you are not even smart because you have not been able to even make one valid sense from your arguments rather you have been blabbing, you have not been able to even convince even one person from this your post.

you dont believe in God, let me ask you this question. when you are flying in an airplane and you are in the deep sky and from there you see the vast heaven and the sea/land, you look at how vast and wide expanse of all these, what goes through your mind? do you ask yourself how did all these came into existence? who made all these? if you truly search within yourself you will find out that there is no way an intelligent being will look at all these things and claim that they just came from big bang or evolution or other things people say. rather you will know that there is God that made all these things indeed.

God made all things, made man and gave man the ability to create, make things. today what has humanity not been able to make? from cars to planes to ships to rockets to cutting up the human body etc

MAN WAS MADE BY A SUPER INTELLIGENT BEING GOD WHO IMPACTED THOSE INTELLIGENT TO MAN. YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT IT DOUBT ALL YOU CAN THERE IS GREAT GOD THAT MADE ALL THINGS, AND COUPLED TO THAT THIS GOD IS LOVE, HE IS A FATHER AND LOVES US JUST THE WAY AN EARTHLY FATHER LOVES HIS CHILDREN. EVEN WITH ALL THE MISTAKES WE HUMANS MAKE, WITH ALL OUR WICKEDNESS, ALL OUR SINS HE STILL CALLS US WITH OPEN HANDS, LOVE AND DESIRE BECAUSE HE LOVES US SO MUCH. FOR GOD SO MUCH LOVE THE WORLD, GOD IS LOVE, LOVE IS THE GREATEST CHARACTERISTICS OF LOVE, THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE AND PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR AND DOES NOT LEAVE ANY ROOM FOR FEAR.

AND I PITY YOU BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT TASTE THIS LOVE YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by MissyB3(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2011
Purist:

If you cannot cite the source of your posts, you should at least have the decency to inform us that you're copying and pasting.

Rubbish!  I'm out of here.
#Dead! grin grin grin You mean all I've been responding to is a copy and paste work? cry grin grin grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2011
djon78:

@clairemont now i know you are seriously in delusion while claiming that you know.

you dont believe in both love and God, am really sorry for you. And even from your arguments you are not even smart because you have not been able to even make one valid sense from your arguments rather you have been blabbing, you have not been able to even convince even one person from this your post.

you dont believe in God, let me ask you this question. when you are flying in an airplane and you are in the deep sky and from there you see the vast heaven and the sea/land, you look at how vast and wide expanse of all these, what goes through your mind? do you ask yourself how did all these came into existence? who made all these? if you truly search within yourself you will find out that there is no way an intelligent being will look at all these things and claim that they just came from big slam or evolution or other things people say. rather you will know that there is God that made all these things indeed.

God made all things, made man and gave man the ability to create, make things. today what has humanity not been able to make? from cars to planes to ships to rockets to cutting up the human body etc

MAN WAS MADE BY A SUPER INTELLIGENT BEING GOD WHO IMPACTED THOSE INTELLIGENT TO MAN. YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT IT DOUBT ALL YOU CAN THERE IS GREAT GOD THAT MADE ALL THINGS, AND COUPLED TO THAT THIS GOD IS LOVE, HE IS A FATHER AND LOVES US JUST THE WAY AN EARTHLY FATHER LOVES HIS CHILDREN. EVEN WITH ALL THE MISTAKES WE HUMANS MAKE, WITH ALL OUR WICKEDNESS, ALL OUR SINS HE STILL CALLS US WITH OPEN HANDS, LOVE AND DESIRE BECAUSE HE LOVES US SO MUCH. FOR GOD SO MUCH LOVE THE WORLD, GOD IS LOVE, LOVE IS THE GREATEST CHARACTERISTICS OF LOVE, THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE AND PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR AND DOES NOT LEAVE ANY ROOM FOR FEAR.

AND I PITY YOU BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT TASTE THIS LOVE YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.  
[b]Listen, and listen good! My aim here is to share my perspective on this topical issue, I am not here to convince anyone neither am I here to be convinced by anyone. Nairaland provides a free portal for us to share our views however seemingly ridiculous they may sound. You don't have to listen to my arguments, and even if you do listen, you are not compelled to understand my argument. I am not claiming to be smart/intelligent/know-all, I have never mentioned in any of my posts that I am smart/intelligent/know-all, the only thing I know how to do which I will continue doing is to ask logical questions irrespective of whose ox is gored in the process.

The world is large enough for us to have different beliefs without us throwing insults and vile at each other. You believe God made man, I believe God was made by man; you can never convince me to believe what you say, the same way I can never convince you to believe what I say. I write to share a different often overlooked perspective on topical issues, I don't need anyone to be convinced by what I write for it to be believable to me. You say "you pity me", I would end by saying the pitying should start from those who cling on to irrational delusions without asking relevant questions
.[/b]
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by EfeEkarume(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2011
2Praise:

^^
From now henceforth I baptise you delusion.

I nearly wrote, in the name of God the father, the son and the Holyspirit, until I just remembered that he doesn't even believe that God exists.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2011
EfeEkarume:

I nearly wrote, in the name of God the father, the son and the Holyspirit, until I just remembered that he doesn't even believe that God exists.
Good stuff! grin grin grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by ljila(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2011
@ OP
"Thats right, I have come to the conclusion that love does not exist. I say this because if you look at the fail rate of marriage and every other relationship it is huge. >50% of all marriages fail. "
greater than 50% of marriages fail? Where did u get that statistic from and how reliable is it?

"This is not a generalization, but a product of widely available scientific papers. >50% of marriages in the western world end up in divorce"
Which one are we to believe now cos u just contradicted yourself?
In a world of approximately six billion people, how many westerners are there? Note China and India alone make up nearly half the world population?

"If God=Love and Love=God, then are persons who do not believe in a God, love-less?! God and Love are both not mutually exclusive, they both can't be proven"
Can you prove their non-existence?

Newton´s third law states "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". I´m assuming you believe we exist cos of the big bang. If so, what was the opposite reaction that happened when the big bang occurred and BOOM, here we are?  smiley
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2011
ljila:

@ OP
"Thats right, I have come to the conclusion that love does not exist. I say this because if you look at the fail rate of marriage and every other relationship it is huge. >50% of all marriages fail. "
greater than 50% of marriages fail? Where did u get that statistic from and how reliable is it?

"This is not a generalization, but a product of widely available scientific papers. >50% of marriages in the western world end up in divorce"
Which one are we to believe now cos u just contradicted yourself?
In a world of approximately six billion people, how many westerners are there? Note China and India alone make up nearly half the world population?

"If God=Love and Love=God, then are persons who do not believe in a God, love-less?! God and Love are both not mutually exclusive, they both can't be proven"
Can you prove their non-existence?

Newton´s third law states "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". I´m assuming you believe we exist cos of the big slam. If so, what was the opposite reaction that happened when the big slam occurred and BOOM, here we are?  smiley
The stats I use for my points are from published research findings copied and pasted from a simple Google search, anyone is free to Google these facts to confirm their authenticity.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by ljila(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

The stats I use for my points are from published research findings copied and pasted from a simple Google search, anyone is free to Google these facts to confirm their authenticity.
Fair enough.
What about the answers to my other questions? smiley
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
Purist:

Rubbish! I'm out of here.

Fraud!!! I see you clearly chose to ignore Purist.

Missy ★ B:

#Dead! grin grin grin You mean all I've been responding to is a copy and paste work? cry grin grin grin

I feel so cheated too
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
ljila:

Fair enough.
What about the answers to my other questions? smiley
The burden of proof rests with those who claim the existence of a concept/deity to prove that it exists, and if they choose not to fullfil that burden, then it is logical and reasonable to conclude that the concept/deity in question does not exist. It's common sense really, no need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
Purist:

Rubbish! I'm out of here.
Missy ★ B:

naijababe:

Fraud!!! I see you clearly chose to ignore Purist.

I feel so cheated too
This is not an academic exercise, neither is Nairaland a portal to showcase intelligence, I don't see any reason why I should reference every word I use to make my argument. The statistics and references I use are widely available on the Internet, and I have chosen to use this resource to ask relevant questions. If you feel cheated and it sounds displeasing to you, kindly take a stroll to the Romance Chatroom, the Nairaland Kitchen or wherever it is you can derive a mental challenge from.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ Dude, plagiarism is a very serious offense anywhere. You are learned, aren't you? So you should know this.

It's not an academic exercise, yet you keep talking about 'statistics' and 'research'. You are just an embodiment of contradictions and illogic.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
Purist:

^^ Dude, plagiarism is a very serious offense anywhere. You are learned, aren't you? So you should know this.

It's not an academic exercise, yet you keep talking about 'statistics' and 'research'. You are just an embodiment of contradictions and illogic.
Is it that you lack the capacity to offer a single logical point in favour or against this argument, or do you prefer to go about looking for imaginary holes in the logical points of others?! I believe I have asked this question before, but yet, I don't believe you have made any points in this debate.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by ljila(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

The burden of proof rests with those who claim the existence of a concept/deity to prove that it exists, and if they choose not to fullfil that burden, then it is logical and reasonable to conclude that the concept/deity in question does not exist. It's common sense really, no need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Whoever thought that rocket science was hard, *drifts off and comes back*
So how did we come into existence then. If you believe in the big bang, what was the equal and opposite reaction to its occurrence? And please don´t say this is not the section to reply to such cos you´ve gotta admit, going off point is kinda norm and would help me understand your perspective, honestly.

Why should your argument be valid when you said greater than 50% of marriages fail in the world, when you only have proof for the statistics in the western world? So is the Western world the prototype for human behavior then?  Is it in the same western world that people meet and a few hours later, get married? *Vegas springs to mind e.g the sitcom friends - Ross and Rachel. In RL, Katie Price although that was a few months, Ivanka Trump, Playboy mogul etc*  
I´ve assumed you have read the paper/journal that published this and my lazy bum cannot be bothered to find the paper and read it lol. Do me a favour, will you? Did the paper say that ALL these marriages were based on love?  smiley

And whoever said all marriages were love marriages? Haven´t you heard/come across people that got married to preserve wealth or ensure the throne does´t leave the family (Checkout history of the British monarchy). The fact that a lot of marriages fail is not sufficient proof that love does not exists. It takes more that love to make a marriage work.(Commitment, compromise, respect etc are things that just came off the top of my head

P.S You might fall in love when you meet moi  lipsrsealed  grin  wink
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
ljila:

Whoever thought that rocket science was hard, *drifts off and comes back*
So how did we come into existence then. If you believe in the big slam, what was the equal and opposite reaction to its occurrence? And please don´t say this is not the section to reply to such cos you´ve gotta admit, going off point is kinda norm and would help me understand your perspective, honestly.

Why should your argument be valid when you said greater than 50% of marriages fail in the world, when you only have proof for the statistics in the western world? So is the Western world the prototype for human behavior then?  Is it in the same western world that people meet and a few hours later, get married? *Vegas springs to mind e.g the sitcom friends - Ross and Rachel. In RL, Katie Price although that was a few months, Ivanka Trump, Playboy mogul etc*  
I´ve assumed you have read the paper/journal that published this and my lazy bum cannot be bothered to find the paper and read it lol. Do me a favour, will you? Did the paper say that ALL these marriages were based on love?  smiley

And whoever said all marriages were love marriages? Haven´t you heard/come across people that got married to preserve wealth or ensure the throne does´t leave the family (Checkout history of the British monarchy). The fact that a lot of marriages fail is not sufficient proof that love does not exists. It takes more that love to make a marriage work.(Commitment, compromise, respect etc are things that just came off the top of my head

P.S You might fall in love when you meet moi  lipsrsealed  grin  wink
grin grin grin I strongly doubt it. grin
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

Is it that you lack the capacity to offer a single logical point in favour or against this argument, or do you prefer to go about looking for imaginary holes in the logical points of others?! I believe I have asked this question before, but yet, I don't believe you have made any points in this debate.

You started the topic.  You presented your arguments.  The only reason holes are being picked in your arguments is because, well, there are holes in them. And NO, your points are NOT logical.

I know, I'd get riled up too if my 'logic' is consistently shown to be warped. cheesy

By the way. . .

claremont:

Listen, and listen good! My aim here is to share my perspective on this topical issue, I am not here to convince anyone neither am I here to be convinced by anyone..

The title - ""love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion!" is inconsistent with this claim.  You are here to convince people (which unfortunately for you, you've failed woefully to do), and you know it.

Perhaps, when you start being honest, then we could have a debate.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by ljila(f): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

grin grin grin I strongly doubt it. grin

You never know till you try lol smiley. And you haven´t answered my questions those questions fa  smiley

I respect your opinions nonetheless but nonetheless, i leave you with these:

"Atheists may try to claim that Jesus was only a man and not God, and they may claim that Christianity doesn't work, but they cannot argue with the goodness and rightness of everything Jesus taught. He commanded a way of treating other people with love and compassion, and treating ourselves likewise".
Matthew 19:9-11“And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
The disciples said to Him,
“If the relationship of the man with his wife is like this, it is better not to marry.” 11But He said to them, “Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given. 12“For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it.”

Have a good time in your LOVE free world  grin, who knows, you might not be in it for long  wink
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
Purist:

You started the topic.  You presented your arguments.  The only reason holes are being picked in your arguments is because, well, there are holes in them.

I know, I'd get riled up too if my 'logic' is consistently shown to be warped. cheesy

By the way. . .

The title - ""love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion!" is inconsistent with this claim.  You are here to convince people (which unfortunately for you, you've failed woefully to do), and you know it.

Perhaps, when you start being honest, then we could have a debate.
The Title of this thread is consistent with what "I" and other scientists believe, and I believe all my posts have been consistent with this Title. If you feel I am being dishonest, then it's up to you to deal with that feeling yourself, I can offer no assistance in that regard.
P.S: I have tried my possible best so far to keep this thread clean and insult-free, I will appreciate it if it remains that way and you sheath your veiled insults to the Poster, cheerz.
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by Purist(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ Escapist! cheesy

Extend my greetings to your imaginary Scientists. Cheers!
Re: "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! by claremont(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
ljila:

You never know till you try lol smiley. And you haven´t answered my questions those questions fa  smiley

I respect your opinions nonetheless but nonetheless, i leave you with these:

"Atheists may try to claim that Jesus was only a man and not God, and they may claim that Christianity doesn't work, but they cannot argue with the goodness and rightness of everything Jesus taught. He commanded a way of treating other people with love and compassion, and treating ourselves likewise".
Matthew 19:9-11“And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
The disciples said to Him,
“If the relationship of the man with his wife is like this, it is better not to marry.” 11But He said to them, “Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given. 12“For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it.”

Have a good time in your LOVE free world  grin, who knows, you might not be in it for long  wink
I'm sorry if I don't comprehend the correlation between this biblical passage, and this argument , or maybe only the religious folks can understand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.