Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50513 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by David1017(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2022
Dogi1:
Exactly what happened to me last year. This lady I have being dating and paying her rent of 200k a year at PH and her training fee of 150k a year, we talk everyday at least three times each day. So surprised when she called me sometime last November that she is getting married in few days time.

I later find out the guy base abroad and promised to take her there after the marriage.
Though she still dey Naija sha.

This ur own strong oo. Hope she's good?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Tremple8v: 9:19am On May 23, 2022
Inside life grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by betshopagent(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2022
pricklewane:
That is cos you married all n every Igbo ba or is your head damaged. I dated over 100 Igbo girls n all of them cheated one way the other. The last one I dated this wanted me to marry her within 3 month of dating, I jejely declined n in less than 2 weeks her friend send her marriage clip to me but wetin concern me I knew I was not going to marry her any way with her wide puna. After marriage now she is pleading that we meet but I never get time, when I do I will furk the toto again n spit on it

go to children section.This is adults section
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by olas24u(f): 9:22am On May 23, 2022
Does people that will fight a woman over over her husband, sproperty after he passes on. The guy will be okay, he escaped a bullet.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 9:24am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh.. wannabe redpiller got played.. grin
Well what else can he do than celebrate with her.. grin
There is a reward for what she did
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Brushstrokes20: 9:24am On May 23, 2022
Chisos!... Such a # BITTER BREAKFAST grin

After women, FEAR WOMEN grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by XTHRONE(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

I don reason am but she no gree collect the belle. She dey very cautious.
Me I don prepare for the worst sha, na to de enjoy am while it lasts

If she is cautious in getting preg for you, then she got a planB, a plan that doesn't include you

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

No be who ready you go pay, you know if she is delaying ? Because of that, I have a guy with similar experience

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

No be who ready you go pay, you know if she is delaying ? Because of that, I have a guy with similar experience, don’t judge any of them, only both of them know the real story, to be a good and wise judge
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ukaface(f): 9:27am On May 23, 2022
This one Na gbasgbos
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by angelfallz(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2022
You sound like he held a gun to the woman's head and forced her to remain in his house, doing wifely duties.

Romanoff:

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ManAustin(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2022
The lady didn't do much wrong in as much as the man has not done anything on her head. Who knows how many years he has kept the lady or how many abortions she may have done for him. If you must keep a lady at home, let it be defined.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Richie77: 9:30am On May 23, 2022
Trust any igbo person at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 9:30am On May 23, 2022
He wasn't ready for marriage, a suitor from her tribe came along and she ....

Don't blame her much, she didn't have the courage to tell him, she must have pited the guy secretly, oh simple man , be strong.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by playfrank(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2022
You won't mind your business
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Zonefree(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2022
. Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am

grin grin grin
This made my day.

One of the advantages of alcohol. Alcohol will always be there for you when girlfriend disembark.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by HardMirror(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:

so women are now for sale. Una no fit get sense. So you are now a man's property? What is bad in living with a guy you love as long as you are old enough and he treats you well.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by HardMirror(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2022
angelfallz:
You sound like he held a gun to the woman's head and forced her to remain in his house, doing wifely duties.

she is a very stupid girl. If she wanted to marry, why cant she just breakup and move on. Her kind will still cheat on her husband because she thinks she is smart and can manipulate everyone

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by fk001(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Your neighbour is Yoruba,
The girlfriend is Igbo,
Her husband is abroad.

Pretty cool and imaginative story that touched all sides. I am sure if we check well, she is also a single mother. You can add that for more spice.

Which one you don't believe?

Is it that Yoruba's are not dating igbos or is it that Igbos don't do arrange marriage with their kinsmen that are staying abroad?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by godofuck231: 9:37am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:

sister , who get her first born ?

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by victorv12(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!

This is one of the reasons why my sisters told me I should not get married to an Igbo girl. Because they believe they can be highly deceptive. And again, I used to hear a lot of scary things about them and money. Whatever it may be, I still love them. Na Igbo girl I go marry las las!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by betshopagent(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2022
vickydevoka:
I just hate the way most Igbo people marry. make money go village n Marry. RUBBISH
there is no difference between Igbo n Yoruba in marriage. They follow the same lane in marriage.They love marrying from their tribe but its easier for an igbo guy to marry a Yoruba girl than Yoruba man marrying igbo lady.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by apostle96: 9:40am On May 23, 2022
Tell him to put 'last last by Burnaboy ' on play repeat

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Bigheart042(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2022
Yoruba with free food just be like Akara ND bread.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by justiz5(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
You are not smart enough. Any time she is awake making those calls, record their conversation (and seek for interpretation from trusted fellos. Thank me later. I am in one of the Hausa speaking states. You can't gossip me anyhow be it in my place of work or in the compound where I stay. I will surely find out.

Do that and thank me later.

Assuming the op was smart like me, he would have been ahead of the game with his "Ibo Sex Slave"

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by AroOkigbo(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
I love that girl kai
Would that be your dream wife too? : grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kayperry: 9:45am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

She did it before the guy did it. It happens a lot to ladies, heard of so many, especially when they are from different tribes.

It's not cool if the guy was serious with her. But who knows what he also had planned as a Yoruba guy dating an igbo girl.

Is it really about what a yoruba guy plans ... you forget the igbo culture is stringent towards inter marriage.
The times i dated igbo gurlz they are usually the ones giving the signal "this r'ship is ending nowhere" cos an igbo gurl know her life is subjectable to the igbo rigid culture las las. just saying in most cases the culture is the impending barrier
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea. There was this thread they said 90% of women return to their Ex after marriage and I asked which one of them have experienced such. Nobody gree raise hand.

Nah. It is not tribalism at all. I don’t do tribalism, definitely not with Yorubas. They are my close neighbours, but then, we know as e dey go. Some Igbo girls do not date them, except for cruise or for money. If you aren’t dealing with the very educated and enlightened ones, na one-chance you go just enter. Low sense of responsibility, highly polygamous, no root, etc. Time to marry and the Igbo girl would fall back home. Normal normal…

It's just fantasy and reassuring for them to think that Okafors law will apply.

Na serious cruise. I speak Yoruba fluently and have many close Yoruba family and friends. But when it came to serious stuff like tha, I stay in my lane. Because dem don catch me once.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2022
Things dey occur abeg

9ja people and their doingz grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kals4luv990(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Would that be your dream wife too? : grin
yea sure if possible
I prefer that DEVIL to dis angel formers association

Atleast I know what to expect
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by betshopagent(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2022
A case of a player been played.They were just fuckmates and I can swear both did not plan on marrying each other.This kind of relationships is majorly seen in Lagos and on campuses.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2022
Which kind woman be dz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.