Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68597 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Festflor: 11:07pm On May 30, 2022
inoki247:
lol you still wan inherit your step daughter which kain SIMPle man b diz wetin du d father of the child...
grin

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by skj1377(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2022
When they tell you to keep off single mothers you will say no your in love. Call love to come and help you with your court case.
dre11:

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by marsup: 11:12pm On May 30, 2022
The judge said " a female girl" ... really? shocked shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
As soon as you marry a woman, chai tie ba e!
A lot of young men would tell you, they ' want to settle down'.
If only they knew what it really entails being imprisoned by the daughters of Eve!
If 80% of married men had the opportunity to divorce their wives, they would grab it with both hands and both legs!

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Ezedon(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
She is not serious
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by EmmyDJourno: 11:15pm On May 30, 2022
Hole plenty for this story
When she said she is in her Father’s house did you call them to confirm
How did you now meet her at the Airport
Mr Kalu, let’s hear the woman’s side before we put mouth for the matter

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Acidbath: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin grin

I laugh.

STD with miscarriage, sex starvation, pedophilia, dead beat dad syndrome ....the list is endless.

Ndi "I can get married at age 50 because I am a man". You see am na?

What is the likelihood that your marriage will last? Can the young lady you marry put up with your bad character?

He is even thinking of remarrying....negroes indeed can't live without women. grin

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
The wife no even fine
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by hammer567: 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
marsup:

THE GUY IS CONFUSED.

THE GIRL COMES WITH HER MOTHER AND LEAVES WITH HER.

SHE IS ONLY A STEP DAUGHTER.

IF U CANNOT MANAGE A MARRRIAGE WITHOUT SEX, THEN SAY YOUR GOOOD-BYE!

YOUR WIFE IS FXXX AROUND NOT DESERTED THE FAMILY, MAYBE YOUR DICK HAVE EXPIRED.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Komu1048(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2022
hammer567:

SHE NO SUPPOSE GET POWER TO DENY YOU SEX.

NA HIM SUPPOSE DEY DENY HER SEX.

JUST HIRE A NEW BABE FOR THE FUN OF IT.

EVERY NIGHT SHE GO DEY HEAR AM TIRED AND DONT LEAVE ANY FOOD FOR ME, AM ON DIET. cool

This one mad o grin grin

U wan kee person pikin

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by hammer567: 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
Komu1048:

This one mad o grin grin

U wan kee person pikin

NA SHE GO START AM, AND NA ME GO MASTER AM.

WE WILL BE MARRIED BUT I NO GO FXXX U AGAIN AND KEEP YOUR FOOD.

LET THE OTHER GIRL COOK FOR ME.

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by AngelicBeing: 11:22pm On May 30, 2022
sad
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2022
Honourable1901:
This story get k leg,he no clear well.

I see STD
I see deny sex
I see sleep with a child
I see lost a pregnancy cause of STD
I see taking a step child
I see locating the children
I see deny right to father the children.

As a man is I strongly feel the woman is having a tough time and have alot at heart to talk
Don't get this last comment
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by WildChild00(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi

Online voters grin

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2022
marsup:
I thought I was the only one
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2022
Okhuadams:
The simple fact is that Ijjeoma has seen a better, sweeter and bigger Rod
Not at all
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 11:26pm On May 30, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Ha! You are not a nice a person oooo

The lady is also not a nice person...

How can she now accuse the guy of wanting to rape the 10 year old daughter....

A child he started raising at the age of 4...

Once a LovePeddler...... Always a LovePeddler...

She should explain to the court why she could not stay with the girls father and had to marry this actor when the girl was just 4 years old.

You may find out that she also accused the girls father of something else too.

Now the actor has spent money on the girl, he is been accused of wanting to rape the child ?

Some people nor know good...

My advice to the actor is to forget about the girl and rather support and focus on his child with this imperious whorish wife.

Your own na your own.

Nobody can drag your own child with you.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by chiedozie198100: 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
xtervaganza:
This one don mad finish oo. You want the custody of your step daughter. Same daughter you have been accused of sleeping with.

This guy no normal

I dey tell you.
And him mannerisms for movies dey off sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
Clicked:
The fact that you sent your wife an email shows that something was already wrong with the marriage before she took her kids and ran.

Who the hell communicates with their spouse through email? E never still talk wetin really happen.
When communication breaks down!
It came be problematic
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Emperor88(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
gambia:

Honesltly.
I remember asking someone on this forum what is you get in marriage that you can't get outside marriage...the okay thing he could mention is companionship and I told him people get companions in dogs/pets not to even mention humams alike. I also asked one dumb cousin of mine what is the essence of marriage and the mumu said the essence of marriage is to have kids, I was like my Gawd see person pikin...so why are married people with kids still not fuffiled? So Wizkid/Davido with kids outside wedlock are less of a human...
So their kids will not develop because they are not married or the ones that are married lives a better life.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by keypha1: 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
He has full legal right to cliam her, cos he pay her wife bride price and wed her. heruote author=Romanoff post=113326111]How can you want custody of a step daughter that you're accused of molesting?

The story no just gel. [/quote]
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

The lady is also not a nice person...

How can she now accuse the guy of wanting to rape the 10 year old daughter....

A child he started raising at the age of 4...

Once a LovePeddler...... Always a LovePeddler...

She should explain to the court why she could not stay with the girls father and had to marry this actor when the girl was just 4 years old.

You may find out that she also accused the girls father of something else too.

Now the actor has spent money on the girl, he is been accused of wanting to rape the child ?

Some people nor know good...

My advice to the actor is to forget about the girl and rather support and focus on his child with this imperious whorish wife.

Your own na your own.

Nobody can drag your own child with you.
Did the man complain of the wife being adulterous
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Blueelf: 11:31pm On May 30, 2022
Don't marry, don't marry, una no go hear

Continue

We are waiting for more failed marriages. No be this Naija again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by chiedozie198100: 11:32pm On May 30, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Hole plenty for this story
When she said she is in her Father’s house did you call them to confirm
How did you now meet her at the Airport
Mr Kalu, let’s hear the woman’s side before we put mouth for the matter

I don't this man is balanced upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
otokx:
Would like to hear the wife's version of events.
Now if she stars
It is gonna be bad
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Blueelf: 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
FOJEM:
As soon as you marry a woman, chai tie ba e!
A lot of young men would tell you, they ' want to settle down'.
If only they knew what it really entails being imprisoned by the daughters of Eve!
If 80% of married men had the opportunity to divorce their wives, they would grab it with both hands and both legs!

Tell them bro

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nonexisting: 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
Marrying a single mother or a divorcee is like sitting on a keg of gunpowder. They are wicked, frustrated and poisonous. Men, be wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
baralatie:

Did the man complain of the wife being adulterous

Did you not read where he said that he never gave her STD.....

Where did she get STD from....

Do you travel from Lagos to Enugu in 4 days.... ?

Where was she hiding during those 4 days that she left the house...

Who was she with during those 4 days.... ?

Some Women like to throw accusations around because they are trying to get sympathy....

Allow the man to open his mouth and you will hear matters arising..

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Did you not read where he said that he never gave her STD.....

Where did she get STD from....

Do you travel from Lagos to Enugu in 4 days.... ?

Where was she hiding during those 4 days that she left the house...

Who was she with during those 4 days.... ?

Some Women like to throw accusations around because they are trying to get sympathy....

Allow the man to open his mouth and you will hear matters arising..

How did he know that he does not have an STI

How did he know that she has an STI

How come according to him the wife lost a child and he did not know

But has never seen a medical report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.