Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41147 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Pennywise(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@pennywise
my claims are about Arabs born and raise in Europe, nobody else.

Oh did u think I was referring to arabs in mushin?

There is a fundamental difference in the argument b/w you and Nayah. You seem to be referring to youthful neighborhood commaraderie but she is referring to sth much deeper ie marriage.

MBJ I have to disagree with u on this one. Arabs have a problem with multiculturalism. Yes a great deal of this derives from religious bigotry.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pennywise thank you very much
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
well i hate long arguments

and sincerely speaking im yet to see an arabian girl in the UK with a black dude

(is it black dudes or NIGERIAN DUDES - i am yet to see an arabian chick with a NIGERIAN dude )  undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
190 its because you dont go out thats why you dont see it
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
Nayah:

Tom even in France Arab women date black guys but the contrary is completely diffrerent, but marry them is another matter
You might be right but i know a number of muslim african men who are married to arab women.An arab girl"s family would agree for their dauther to marry a blackman as long as such a blackman is a muslim or he must convert to islam.Its a big no no for an arab girl to be married to a blackman who is not a muslim but then they could still date such a guy like you said.Contrary to what is being believed in the media the arabs hardly discriminate on colour like white ppl but they discriminate on religious ground.If you black and a muslim they look at you as their brother but if u not a muslim then they look at you as an outsider.

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
tom28:

190 its because you dont go out thats why you dont see it

WTF!!!  shocked shocked

Who doesnt go out  shocked shocked

Bro - show me one arabian girl maybe from the middle east dating a nigerian dude

Listen - here's how it plays out -

the chinese roll wit emselves (although a few tend to break away)

The arabs roll wit emselves ( the dudes may break away but u can hardly find an arabian girl alone by herself seeking a black dude let alone Nigerian)

Its bout their religion, family, and social up bringing - arabian dudes are more free to mingle than their girls -

dont tell me wat i know, im talking from UK perspective and not generally -

Like i said, i am yet to see a NIGERIAN dude with an arabian girl  angry angry
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Dude aren't you confined to the 3 mile radius in ya skool, but yet you blab like you've seen it all.
Broaden your horizon bro
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
^tell me where u don waka reach and what u have seen  grin grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Oya make i test you small sef.
Where about in the UK are 'em arabs mostly populated
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
London undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
be specific damn it
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
@pennywise
dont get my discussion with Nayah wrong. . . . . . . i am only saying that what she claims is wrong (aka arabs in France supposedly are rival to Blacks and only befriend Senegalese and Malians)

the big difference here is that you are comparing arabs born in arab countries with arab views and laws while I am talking about arabs who were born in France with FRENCH views (unless you will dare to claim that the arabs born in France are against blacks too) lol

how can they be against multiculturalism when they were born and bred with it, and thats the ONLY culture they know?! pls

@Jay bee
that would be around Marble Arch
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

be specific damn it

Bro there's a friend who'z muslim and he' stays away from Nigerian girls like myself

He wants someone who shares same religon like himself

Gone length and breath of this country and they aint intrested not cos he's not muslim but cos he's black

there are some mean murafuckin arabian ladies out there that wont smile to a black dude even if a pistol is to their head  undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Goldieluks: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

be specific damn it

Lol@
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
@MBJ
why did u have to bail him out homeboi  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Marble arch, edgware road , knights-bridge et al
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

@MBJ
why did u have to bail him out homeboi  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Marble arch, edgware road , knights-bridge et al

@least i got london embarassed embarassed
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
lol Jay bee, you are putting brotha 190 on the spot like that!!!!!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Bro there's a friend who'z muslim and he' stays away from Nigerian girls like myself

He wants someone who shares same religon like himself

Gone length and breath of this country and they aint intrested not cos he's not muslim but cos he's black

there are some mean murafuckin arabian ladies out there that wont smile to a black dude even if a pistol is to their head  undecided

What the manner of y'all approach?
I hope you know u just don't walk up to 'em sorta girls and start yarning opaks like, "You look like someone i met in my gym class bla bla bla".
Most people that date 'em sorta girls either meet 'em in high class clubs, work (not your usual sainsbury's or tescos cos most are highly loaded) or school

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Goldieluks: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

I hope you know u just don't walk up to 'em sorta girls and start yarning opaks like, "You look like someone i met in my gym class bla bla bla".
Most people that date 'em sorta girls either meet 'em in high class clubs, work (not your usual sainsbury's or tescos cos most are highly loaded) or school

Oh dear cheesy undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

lol Jay bee, you are putting brotha 190 on the spot like that!!!!!

Just thought I'd have fun with him today cos he'd be yarning like he is mongo park grin grin grin grin
U been good though?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
lol jay bee hi!!!
Tom that 's why I've said that things is slowly changing and that's why I was talking about Senegalese and Malian , because yes these brothers used to marry them, but don't think it's easy because even though their muslims some families continue to block them, while in the Qu'ran a muslim should marry a muslim no matter his color
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh dear cheesy undecided
Wetin Goldie? tongue
Did something bite your lips  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

angry angry

well 2 be sincere - i dont know what kinda game he's gat

Im not attracted to them arabians but i hear him complaining all the time bout not been able to get those real oil rich arabs

thats his headache dou ( But On my own bro ) Im yet to actually see within midlands a Nigerian dating an arabian

Maybe u've seen but its defo gonna be a surprise to me  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

Just thought I'd have fun with him today cos he'd be yarning like he is mongo park grin grin grin grin
U been good though?

undecided undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Goldieluks: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
jay bee:

Wetin Goldie? tongue
Did something bite your lips  tongue tongue tongue tongue

maybe undecided undecided
wetin our horseband 190,do you?
you just all over him today.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
190 i am not even talking about the americanised arab girls in the US or the westernised arab girls in the uk.I am talking about arab girls living in the middleeast who are dating or are married to african or nigerian men.Take a visit to Saida and Beirut in Labanon or take a peek in Dubai and you would understand what i am talking about.So you have not been with an arab girl before?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

angry angry

Maybe u've seen but its defo gonna be a surprise to me  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

I have been with one back in ma playing dayz. Not that difficult bro. . .
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
" Hmmm so jaybee got game - hmm " undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

" Hmmm so jaybee got game - hmm " undecided
Don't judge the book by the cover tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
come on Jay bee
190 is controlling the B/ham area, London is not ready for him yet.

@190
pls stay away from London oh, this city is dangerous!!!! you may walk around Southall or Hounslow and be kidnapped by some Indian/Pakicrazed fiend for talking to one of their sistas, and never be seen alive again!

any brotha has to be carefiul when dealing with Indian/pakistani or Arab babes in the UK
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
tom28:

190 i am not even talking about the americanised arab girls in the US or the westernised arab girls in the uk.I am talking about arab girls living in the middleeast who are dating or are married to african or nigerian men.Take a visit to Saida and Beirut in Labanon or take a peek in Dubai and you would understand what i am talking about.So you have not been with an arab girl before?

Nope ive never been or had an arabian girl before

I hate their nose and they look so small and they aint endowed physically

same with asians - I aint attracted 2 em

British european babes with their hugh bosoms rocks

I remember having this one sweet british european gurl for 3days to myself and for 3days i couldnt finish her left br[i]e[/i]ast  grin  grin

why should i look elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.