Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,273 members, 7,822,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54783 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nnamaka1: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

Wow! I love you man. I love and respect your self control. Please I beg you, don't let her manipulate you into doing it raw. She is trying to trap you, am sure she probably knew she was ovulating when she came to spend the night. Chaiiiii I fear women oooo. . She probably likes you and wants to keep you. Please please please don't ever do it raw with her till you know you are ready to wife her.

The fear and respect of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Kudducini(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
She says she didn’t have sex for years and you believed

Years! Years ahhhhh

Ki Olorun maje a time Akoba single mother
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Desusi: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.
Lobatan! Its finished! The parents are already aware of your relationship with her.Go ahead now! Should you pregnant her and reject her again, you may be digging your grave.my boy,if you're not ready for a relationship, run from her.Otherwise, you may regret it later.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nnamaka1: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

Bull Shit! Please don't let anyone manipulate you into a relationship that you are not convince of.

Be sure she is what you want. Because when you settle down and your eyes clear, na curse you go dey curse yourself oooo
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FuckSilly: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.
Or deh
You case be like stray dog... DEM NO THEY LISTEN.
I HAVE STOPPED ADVISING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY STUBBORN MUMU GOATS LIKE YOU. I prefer adversities to teach you lessons.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by kiddkash(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Run for your life.
make we tell am?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by pongwa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
she already sees the future in you. Manage the situation with your head not your d**k
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

U no dey hear word...
Stay there dey counter every advice way dem dey give you...

You go soon bcome responsible for 4 people now on top your small salary.....
Someone that was abandoned by her ex after gettimg pregnant should be more careful..but no ....she's the one crying for no condóm sex..

Shouldn't that tell you shes desperate to hook you, make you responsible for her, her kid, and the new one she will have for you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Desusi: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
And what is it sir?
There are lots of possibilities. It could be to trap you,to give you unwarranted responsibilities for her and her babe,to give you diseases, to give you workload to carry like caring for her aged parents etc.,well,the ball is your court.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by zakkxx: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.
Run for your life!! If she don’t have hiv, she will give hpv, stds etc! Be wise ooo!! More over it will be fornication, the Holy Spirit will live u! And when u are empty u are finish! If u can hold your body. Look for a single lady and marry! All this single ladies are mostly red duvet no be only red flag!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by kelspinall(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
nigga choo way
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by kunle75(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

I can bet you that she has a big motive behind her actions that night.
But guess what?
You dodge a bullet real time,thank your stars �
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Light78: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's one mistake many guys make. Dem dey always think say the babe dem catch never sleep with any man before or she is clean.

No go carry STD or STI of HIV or Herp.

Your brain first before your penis
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by joshuaidibia(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

How old are you?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Wiinnd(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you fail to learn, we shall use you as an example.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by dickt(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

With respect to the dating market, it's clear you are a toddler. Keep forming l too know, but don't come back here to cry when shit hits the fan.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Desusi: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When once I want to have sex with a lady that is not my wife and she says that I should remove condom then I'm done with her for life...

Women can be manipulative... .

I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst
the condom
Seriously, its so.A wise man would know this.

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

Since that day whenever I'm with a woman all my sense organ will be activated

Many great men na women bring them down
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Desusi: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When once I want to have sex with a lady that is not my wife and she says that I should remove condom then I'm done with her for life...

Women can be manipulative... .

I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst
the condom
Seriously, its so.A wise man would know this.

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

Since that day whenever I'm with a woman all my sense organ will be activated

Many great men na women bring them down
Exactly!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by dickt(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Trust me, you're not special. Every Nigerian girl is like this. They don't like condom. But watch this, if you get an infection from that girl, she will leave you lol. And also, how did you think she became a baby mama in the first place? it is careless acts like this, it wasn't a mistake. How do you mistakenly end up with a baby when there are tons of contraceptive out there? She's looking for a new provider to act as a father to her kid and the one you're going to have with her. If you like her, then go ahead.

But mind you, when you stop liking her which is likely going to be soon, be ready to continue suffering and enduring. Don't run o.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Llyodsjids(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Any woman that demands raw sex from you except she's your wife has mad plans. PLANS bruh!!!!
Use that brain you got and run!!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by dickt(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Is it all women? Tell me now let me knw.
. Not all women are deceptive to toxic level but you sound like an inexperienced little boy. How old are you? Let's start from there.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by dickt(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I dont av issues marrying a single mum as far as shes everytin i desire.
You seem to know more than us. Why did you come here to ask us even? Go ahead and marry her and don't come back here to complain later.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
BBBricks:
She is looking for who to pin down with responsibilities

Women hate paying bills. Even if she is ALIKO DANGOTE, she will still be billing you

After she has successfully pinned you down with pregnancy, the next thing she will be doing after childbirth is
Weaponinsing sex , she might be asking for cash or in kind or property or favours before she will be allowing you to have access to her body.
Women are manipulative daughters of bitches and that is what they are

The older they grew, the greedier they become

And it's even bad for you to be having a relationship with a single mother, best thing for you is to just fxck and dump her. That's all
Because she can treat your fxck up anytime she likes.
Single mothers are very very dangerous.
Most of our olosh.os in our present day society are single mothers. All they do to men is milk them dry, dump them or even kill them
May God save us!
Thanks to heaven men are wising up
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by olaniyilukman(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
You are not Ok bro

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Plugsk(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
And that'll be your downfall
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by dickt(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Who told you she has be celibate for many years? You don't go by the words that comes out from the mouth of a woman. Na liars them be.

Are you advising the egotistical fellow who thinks he knows more than you?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by poweredcom(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Oga you get sense at all, she want to get you hooked up so that if you impregnate her , she will have another avenue for support and again if you nak her raw and get STD which can be dangerous and disturbing what will you do
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Mayeldah(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
The way de guy dey reply everyone, this be like fake story

If you love her go ahead and do raw, I can assure you that in nine months time you will have a baby.

She wants to tie you down with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ficeo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I thought you wrote this so that you can be guided accordingly. Since you know all these, why seeking advice? Anyway, as a bachelor, this is hell fire, this is heaven, choose one.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by donMIG(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
How old r y'all?
U all just annoying to me

She never learn her lesson
N u my friend
Need to be tot a lesson
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Tzar(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thank your stars that you were not manipulated into a set trap. She probably came with kayamata to hook you into becoming her MUMU.
Even if you trust that she isn’t fetish, don’t dare having sex with her without doing some critical STD tests & pregnancy test. She may be positive & want to entrap you.
Lastly, if you cleared her of the above two points, ensure she is smart enough to know how not to get pregnant & endlessly remind her to stay on pregnancy guard. She sounds like some that may want to entrap you with pregnancy.
Continue to be the strong man that you are & don’t let this manipulate gender destroy your life.

Alexgman1:

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by smasher1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Is it all women? Tell me now let me knw.

not all women. perhaps, most.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.