Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47789 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by AfroKnight: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
SisterFire:
... Think like a man not a woman . The room atmosphere pisses him off not the woman ... In a nature overwhelmed atmosphere he will love the girl. After sex let her take him to natural parks or natural stadiums or even place full of trees to purify his soul from intercourse.
Are you for real? Cos you can’t honestly tell me you believe this fantasygrin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by hardon1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
You never heal finish but your prick rise to Bleep abi.

Poster, you are an ungrateful and deceitful person. Why did you call her her in the first place . I pity the poor lady. Only if she knows the heart of the man that she is caring for

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Pwettylinda(f): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na lie o ,you must finish what you started cheesy, you better making arrangements for marriage , you want to eat your cake and have it

Nairalanders you guys can scare person eh grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
You cannot do anything because of facture, don't you have crutches - i am not saying it'll be easy though...but then you can have sex smoothly with a fracture...

Better settle down with her before she fractures the leg again or the other one before leaving...

Peace
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op two things can make her stay and not leave again
1. Maybe you have a nice apartment and food burku for your kaba .
2. Maybe you get one bad ass whip .
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ufotty2001: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have a similar problem but my own is that I don't have any physical challenges.. there is a girl that is currently staying with me I just met her recently from there she fall in luv with me and she decide to come to my house to help me with house work.. but currently she has refused to go back to her place.. we do have sex Everytime and I provide for her. Infact I give her everything she need.. my problem is that I don't know how to tell her to leave because am not longer comfortable
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Donchieli: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Human being we neva knw what we want

We ar always confused

Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Gipre(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
She is not leaving your house again.

Have a Happy Marriage.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:
She gave birth, her product depreciated unlike before so she couldn't hoard it anymore, she can now dash anyone available
Heal up first, after you give her something nice, if she wants more tell her to give some time to think.

See the way you degrade a woman for act committed by 2 adults. She denied him of same thing last year....mind you, was she that cheap. She's already having feelings for him because...to her, she's very important to him for him to have called up on her at this time of his life. I don't blame you, I blame some Nigerian girls that doesn't give themselves self-worth.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
hardon1:
You never heal finish but our prick rise to Bleep abi.

Poster, you are an ungrateful and deceitful person. Why did you call her her in the first place . I pity the poor lady. Only if she knows the heart of the man that she is caring for

Aswear, she feels she's really important to him for him to have called her at this moment.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Elgaxton(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sebi you have gotten what you wanted? Onyeiberibe!!!
Someone who helped you so much has become irritating all of a sudden. Nonsense!!!
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Josephkabila12: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

To be sincere you are selfish somehow to me. Because u done f**k de girl u wan discharge now
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
OdefaGirl:

See the way you degrade a woman for act committed by 2 adults. She denied him of same thing last year....mind you, was she that cheap. She's already having feelings for him because...to her, she's very important to him for him to have called up on her at this time of his life. I don't blame you, I blame some Nigerian girls that doesn't give themselves self-worth.
And why is she a single mother? After she turn single mother she became desperate.
Her product lost value

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SisterFire(f): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
AfroKnight:

Are you for real? Cos you can’t honestly tell me you believe this fantasygrin
...not a fantasy ...know it that nature is what u tiny creature called humans don't know about no thanks to Yahweh of sacred triangle aka god the father aka Satan.
Nature is branches universe and universe is 100% fantasy to 6ft tiny creatures created selfishly out of fear ...You are mearnt to be created 22ft with wings and 10m/y dominion .
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Phcmayor(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bros you get conscience at all
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by HRMK: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
u just take things the way they are for now!all will be okay!no stress!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Chasegb(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
You’re such an ungrateful person. You should be happy you have someone who takes care of your every need, especially now that you can’t do much for yourself.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by hardon1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Aswear, she feels she's really important to him for him to have called her at this moment.

Yea, unknown to her that the guy is just using her as slave. To me it's wickedness because the guy is taking advantage of someone that have a soft spot for him

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by OvertheTop(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

She has seen a Potential Man whom she can Raise a Family with:
She has Observed you are comfortable ( live in a good house, make money etc) so would be good for Marriage.
so she has Triggered 100% care + honey pot to win that Goal
seem she is Ripe for marriage (in her Thirties and also a single mother-(lesser option for men)) - so she has zoomed in on you

My advice: I think she is a good person,
even if you don't like her Make sure You Appreciate that care (maybe through money) when you are healed.
in my opinion, she deserves your love in return

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by 4Kemzy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
My own is that you could not exert pressure on your experimented legs to help yourself with personal chore, but you had to devour your helper's honey pot with those legs.
Shey you no dey whine us like this?
How that leg go heal in the shortage possible, is God's grace
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Konjiboii: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

As you fvck her na dia you mess up.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:

And why is she a single mother? After she turn single mother she became desperate.
Her product lost value

Some women would prefer to carry that child instead of aborting it.... even the man has decided to chicken out. A woman who knows her worth would never allow that to describe who she is. This guy knows she's a single mom and still shows interest in her. I hope she wouldn't be broken for the second time.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai it is said that Humans can never be satisfied...

Op you got luck to find a caring lady in your pitiable and cripple condition yet you still got the guts to complain!

This is the main reason I hardly help people
Calm down.. it's not even about the help. Didn't u read where he promised to make it up to Her? This lady in question is expecting to end up as his partner because of her assistance. U can't just do that to someone. It's unfair. It would not even end well because she's kinda forcing herself on the helpless guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by deavicky(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

because u got the girl on a plaster of gold na that make u dey complain. Watin some people dey find them no see. Anyway the girl get Nyash?.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by cedricksly: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

u wen dey heal go find kitten, u no dey pity your healing process.... Na s*x u initiate lead to the jealousy.. No need to hold it against her, girls are naturally territorial and read every body language from a fellow girl to any male they feel attracted to.... U aren't walking and u want to send her out!? Funny man, u no see outsider to call to come take care of you before u call your female friend Better stay put and heal faster while she takes care of you, make it strictly bro and sis relationship between both of u, coz I would have said strictly friends, but even friends f*ck each other... When you finally rewarding her monetarily, she would know what you mean....... By the way talk to her about it if you are still man enough
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by kalu081(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op let's be frank to ourselves, u knee she had a baby already yet u want to taste her Hot pot, u did not tell her straight wat u are after, now she has made herself available in time of need for u and even gave u that Hot pot without stress now she irritates u.

Op u are so irritating guy, infact may someone like me not be friends with u, there is an adage that says "what u don't want to eat, don't smell it", u know u don't have feelings for her yet u did not come open now u are saying rubbish, see if u don't marry her she will break both of your legs and u wheel be sitting on wheelchair for the rest of your life, idiot
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Oceanz: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Guy your lady friend is in love whether you like it or not.Keep your mind straight and enjoy what you started.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by lereinter(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can ask her what she has been doing

If you have another option consider it too
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Josephfidelis(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by chrisifeanyi: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can't walk but you manage fvck. Nawaaooo. How you take do am?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Some women would prefer to carry that child instead of aborting it.... even the man has decided to chicken out. A woman who knows her worth would never allow that to describe who she is. This guy knows she's a single mom and still shows interest in her. I hope she wouldn't be broken for the second time.
Why would she be so blind to get pregnant from an idiot in the first, I bet she was doing shakara, let her go to the section of single moms so that the few good men left will get the chance to meet the women of their choice.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SocialJustice: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na lie o ,you must finish what you started cheesy, you better making arrangements for marriage , you want to eat your cake and have it
The guy na better mugu. Wow, such ungratefulness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.