Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26203 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Bigheart042(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
U are super right..
Don't mind the fool

DaniWhizbang:
I will like to believe that it's possible that a Nigerian girl can build with a man but that'll be wishful thinking. At least, not with what we have now. Time has changed and so is the popularity of the slang "I just want to relax and be taken care of" by girls in every corner of naija.

As a man, if you happen to find one, kudos to you. Do right by her and see that you two build a strong family because what you have on your hands is rare gold.

This is the thinking of your average Nigerian girl. Hypergamy at it's full flow. Now, tell me how you want to build a family with someone whose perception of building is suffering? cheesy Never gonna work.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Sweetvie: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Interesting topic... I don't mind both as along am being treated well smiley
Am also already made lady so we got no problem here grin
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Octopusssy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
When I'm not Bob the Builder. Abegi

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Threesha(f): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.
I would not recommend a young lady building with the man. My younger sister built a house with the man only for the man to impregnate another lady outside.

6 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.
Haha
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Bigheart042(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

This is thinking of your average Nigeria girl. Hypergamy at it's full flow. Now tell how you want to build a family with someone whose perception of building is suffering? cheesy Never gonna work.Ok,

Imagine the nonsense..
As if your father na DANGOTE

mr man,pls tell me your own perception of building,maybe i can learn from you.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nonexisting1: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
African girls especially Nigerian girls come into relationships with forks and knives, not pots and pans. Only simps are deceived into believing otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Honchoslim16(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Flight attendant said I look familiar
Crack a smile, tell her, "It's a small world"
Oh, that's your b!tch? That's my hoe too
We gon' share her, call her, "Our girl"
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Antyxx: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
I'm already made woman, I don't care
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by BloomingDale(f): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.

You can't provide that soft life for yourself? You have to resort to finding a man to give it to you? Ayam not understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Reex12(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga,what are you saying,isn't he their father or won't he take care of his children.
and if he doesn't,and leaves u as babymama you go put gun to his neck
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

I think the answer should be I will build myself for myself and my husband so none of us will have to suffer or struggle in our marriage and life.

Ur husband cannot or may not be able to do it all.

everybody should be independent or supportive.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Freethinker87: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.

I like your honesty. Own it girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Savedday:
This Op never know 9ja girls! All that matters to them is money and, jumping from one d!ck to the other.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Haha
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
let me clear u on this.

Only a woman who cant build thinks of building as suffering TBH.

When they say build with a man, it doesnt mean suffer with him.
It means having a goal and working towards it while bringing ur individual inputs to the table which catapults u to the desired achievable heights.

The means justifies the end
Wow I have copied this sir
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by reddingtonblack: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
I would build with 'myself' and marry a ready made man .

I no be Bob the builder grin

even dis one than can not cook moi moi make e stand wants to build .. undecided

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by tonero2956(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Let me help your business/brand solve the problem of visibility and drive effective sales through an engaging audience.

Website Design, Graphics/Brand Identity design, Digital Painting, Prints and Framing.

...let’s talk creative. ��
about.me/artbytoneli

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i'mcheesy cheesy cheesy,An angel born in human form.
For ur mind.....grin
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Babafrayol23: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tenrack:
realest G on the app. I for marry you but.. cry
Make I see money Japa go south Africa no stress meet southafrican women
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by reddingtonblack: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:
When I nor be Barbara the builder? Tor! undecided

what is dis one that can not cook pap make e done saying undecided
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Reex12:
and if he doesn't,and leaves u as babymama you go put gun to his neck
Godforbid,i can never be a babymama to any man,he must marry me first before i concieve for him.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by AZControversial(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.

grin
Vawulence with wings!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by dododawa1: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
NONSENSE questions on nairaland, NAIRALAND has gone from old days.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Joe4real1988(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Girls don't have sense o.
Lol...
U thought otherwise before cheesy cheesy cheesy. That's why majority of men don't value them again
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Princesslee: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
[I will rather build with a Man as long as He loves me unconditionally.
But unfortunately for me I built and they left me immediately they made it. I have had 2 encounter but still I will still choose to build. I am really scared of already men. I feel they tend to treat woman like trashes. Anyway I stand to be corrected author=Stephen2324 post=117514219]As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by vickydevoka(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
The best is that we should all build ourselves to some extent , but me as a woman I can't be hustling like a man just to prove a point , at least before any man would talk of settling down , he should have something tangible doing ...
So you can hustle like south African women
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by GloriousGbola: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Octopusssy:
When I'm not Bob the Builder. Abegi

oya take this robert or this robert instead

they aint here to fix it

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tradepunter2: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Most of you guys are fools,you think all girls are like your girlfriends that doesn't have vision and amibition,infact why am i even replying you,all you know in your head is sex,continue thinking life is all about.

it is just a reality check thats why you responded, anyways thanks for verifying sha
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Joe4real1988(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:

It's now the broke man that respects woman and not cheat abi?

Keep deceiving yourself.
That's because u are of no value to him, even if he is not rich. Try to be an asset/value a man will respect and not cheat on. U think it's all by having a hole in-between your legs undecided undecided undecided
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Owen247: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Persephone1 post=117520684][i]If I find myself at this position i wouldn't date myself. Perhaps years ago when I was naive about how the world works.

I'm an advocate balance and I believe Relationship flourish when partners are equal or closely equal in what they have to offer. True Love and respect is borne when two individuals naturally come together without the 'need' to. Needs which may be materials and none material. You enjoy true companionship when both partners genuinely look out for one another and that can only come if you as an individual is satisfied and relaxed within you. If you are struggling with a demon within you, it's only a matter of time before your partner becomes your baseball stick. If you aren't satisfied with your achievement as a man it's only a matter of time before you see your partner as an hindrance to your progress. If a woman isn't accomplished within her.

d above is d way i see live 2.

becoz of this ur reasonable input, i will follow u. Hope u do same sha.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by InfinityFabric: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
In short, you want already made man. Women! always trying to soften the blow, never wanting confrontation.
All the other stories you wrote is basically why women should never lead.

I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me
And
but i will kind of prefer an already made man
So which one ?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Reex12(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Godforbid,i can never be a babymama to any man,he must marry me first before i concieve for him.
*must? And if you concieve by mistake are you gonna abort the child?

* Are u also aware that so many other women are also ready to carry his child and that ur womb isn't special,

* If he has other babymamas before dating you how do u deal with it

* if he happens to marry you and gets two other sidechics pregnant how do you deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.