Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Are Men Useless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Useless (12095 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Men expect you to clean the house, wash the plates(yours and theirs), cook their food.

Look after the kids, go to work even though he might not be working, contribuite to the expenses of the house. All pay all if you are the only one working.

Help with the children's home work, be good in bed (not that am complaining about that). While he goes out with his friend 99% of the time.

Someone remind me why do we need them?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Men expect you to clean the house, wash the plates(yours and theirs), cook their food.

Look after the kids, go to work even though he might not be working, contribuite to the expenses of the house. All pay all if you are the only one working.

Help with the children's home work, be good in bed (not that am complaining about that). While he goes out with his friend 99% of the time.

HELLO?? MUST YOU GENERALIZE? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORDS SOME, MOST, MAJORITY OF MEN?? What about the MEN that actually meet and exceed those standards you set up there? JOR O! i for one AM NOT LIKE THAT!!! cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
i intentionally did not use most or some cos all u men will if given the opportunity.

you probaly have a strong woman who doesnt accept rubbish or dont have one but all men deep down are. I think its in your dna
Re: Why Are Men Useless by claremont(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

[b]Good! The above-highlighted is effectively the only thing I see in this post! [/b]cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
Bad n lazy husband you got there huh? That's what's up when u spend 39 years of your life sleeping with married men. The generalizing and caption of your post only showed how mentally disturbed and frustrated you are. Not all men re like your husband who obviously is old enough to be your grandpa. I know u guys didn't date even for a month because you were desperately in need for hubby. So stop ranting and enjoy the commando. I bet you live in Africa/Nigeria
Re: Why Are Men Useless by ebonyvibe(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Realiity: I am not 39 years old SIR. Actually am far from it. My husband isnt older than me we are age mates.

I dont speak only on behalf of my husband but all the men I know, brothers, uncles, friends, family friends- All of them the freeking same.

Men are useless by nature the only thing that wakes them up is se.x and money anything else bore them to tears. the only time they clean (if married or in a relationship) is if their wife / partner is sick or as a grand gesture (like an apology).

And those that do it see it as am helping my wife out not as our duty. Tell me one chore you actually take as your responsiblity in the house.

And by the way am not in africa (men every where are the same when it comes to uselessness)
Re: Why Are Men Useless by chibaby5(f): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
ROTFLMAO @Thread title cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MMM2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
op
sorry undecided

Dis is MEN world angry angry

Did u mum tell u dat b4 getting married
Re: Why Are Men Useless by chibaby5(f): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Who Runz Da world? GIRLS! cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MMM2(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
op
and 4 ur information am not useless angryangryangry
Re: Why Are Men Useless by yusuf2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
mehn, i was scared to click on the topic at first, kai, OP, easy naaaw, Men are at least useful for giving u children
Re: Why Are Men Useless by yeye4live(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
men re useless cuse women re so folish
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Arkhin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
Men are useless because you are sooo useless and he's trying to outsmart you in your useless game.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Men Useless by islamrules(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Who Runz Da world? GIRLS! Cool

No, it should be,

Who runz Da bed ? Girls!

King of the Bed
Men are king of the world.

Na bush you come from ?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

SIMPLE ANSWER;

YOU ARE AN UGLY WOMAN
GOT  PAST YOU 'WANTED' YEARS
GOT A POOR GUY
TOASTED HIM
LURED HIM WITH MONEY
HE ACCEPTS
YOU TIE HIM DOWN WITH A CAR
HE AGREES
YOU GIVE HIM PU555YY
HE RELAXES WITH YOU ALONE
YOU FORCE HIM TO MARRY U
HE AGREES SINCE HE IS STILL JOBLESS AND HAS NO CHOICE
NOW U HAVE UR DREAMS REALISED
HE HAS ACUMMULATED YOUR WEALTH
HE LOOKS FOR FINE FACED AND SEXY YOUNG LADIES
ABANDONES YOU TO BE HOUSE MAID
NOW U ARE CRYING

WHO CAUSE YOUR PROBLEM? TELL ME
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Useless by chibaby5(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
islamrules:

No, it should be,

Who runz Da bed ? Girls!

King of the Bed
Men are king of the world.

Na bush you come from ?

Are u on medication?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
@Poster, which men are useless, can u impregnant urself to start with? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
ebonyvibe:

i intentionally did not use most or some cos all u men will if given the opportunity.

you probaly have a strong woman who doesnt accept rubbish or dont have one but all men deep down are. I think its in your dna
HELL NO! Ma'am! cheesy That your HUSBAND treats you SO is NOT an IMPETUS for you to conclude your HYPOTHESIS! Seriously, if your HUSBAND is treating you this way, i'm sorry to say, but HE IS AN AS[b]S[/b]! Start ANOTHER THREAD and COMPLAIN about his MOST IRRITATING BEHAVIOURS, i'm sure you'll benefit from the ADVICE of "USEFUL MEN" on HERE! cheesy E.g MOI!!! cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Men are worthless.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by xkillz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SOME Men are worthless.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men are worthless.

SO UR HUSBAND IS WORTHLESS?

I SAID IT.!!!!

THAT GUY MARRIED YOU COS OF THE MONEY YOU MADE WHEN U WERE INTO 'RUNS'

NOW HE HAS AWAKENED!!!!

NA PERSON SAY MAKE U AGE QUICK?
cool cool cool cool

KAI DEM DON SHOW UNA WELLA. DULL BRAINS. ABEG NO FIGHT WITH ME OH! I DEY 'FAST' cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
All men are worthless.  

What's use of them?  We do not need their sperms when there are way too many people on this planet.  Less people the better the world would be anyways.  

So again, what's use of them?
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

HELL NO! Ma'am! cheesy That your HUSBAND treats you SO is NOT an IMPETUS for you to conclude your HYPOTHESIS! Seriously, if your HUSBAND is treating you this way, i'm sorry to say, but HE IS AN AS[b]S[/b]! Start ANOTHER THREAD and COMPLAIN about his MOST IRRITATING BEHAVIOURS, i'm sure you'll benefit from the ADVICE of "USEFUL MEN" on HERE! cheesy E.g MOI!!! cool cool cool

SEX KILLS SKILLS PLS ALLOW HER REGRET HER MISTAKES AND CRY HER CRY. SHE IS REALLY IN PAINS. KAI!!!! cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

SO your HUSBAND IS WORTHLESS?

I SAID IT.!!!!

THAT GUY MARRIED YOU COS OF THE MONEY YOU MADE WHEN U WERE INTO 'RUNS'

NOW HE HAS AWAKENED!!!!

NA PERSON SAY MAKE U AGE QUICK?
cool cool cool cool

KAI DEM DON SHOW UNA WELLA. DULL BRAINS. ABEG NO FIGHT WITH ME OH! I DEY 'FAST' cool cool

LMAO@made when I was into runs  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  

Tale of a broke arse nigga huh?   lipsrsealed

Join the club, worthless boy.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

All men are worthless.  

What's use of them?  We do not need their Spermatozoa when there are way too many people on this planet.  Less people the better the world would be anyways.  

So again, what's use of them?  

NOW THE BOLDED CONFIRMS YOUR EXTRA MARITAL TOTS

YOU SEE! I KNEW IT ALL THE WHILE. TAKE HEART U HEAR? cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@made when I was into runs  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

Tale of a broke arse nigga huh?   lipsrsealed

Join the club, worthless boy. 

CLUB OF 'RUNS GIRL WOMAN'?

IT CANT SELL NA. KAI OLD PU-SSY TASTING OF VINEGAR?

NO NO NO

I WILL REMAIN A PASTOR. DEVIL FLEEEEEEEE
cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
Poster we need them for these main reasons:
1- Sharing love
2- Giving birth
3- Giving family names for these children
Re: Why Are Men Useless by guente02(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
What y'all need to know is that the op is so 'selfish' in her post. Imagine saying all men. Gurl u b Cawo.
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

NOW THE BOLDED CONFIRMS YOUR EXTRA MARITAL TOTS

YOU SEE! I KNEW IT ALL THE WHILE. TAKE HEART U HEAR? cool cool

Difficult being stuped huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men Useless by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

CLUB OF 'RUNS GIRL WOMAN'?

IT CANT SELL NA. KAI OLD PU-SSY TASTING OF VINEGAR?

NO NO NO

I WILL REMAIN A PASTOR. DEVIL FLEEEEEEEE
cool

Try harder. You fight like a "girl" and girls fight harder than that, lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men Useless by DaDoctor: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

Poster we need them for these main reasons:
1- Sharing love
2- Giving birth
3- Giving family names for these children
4- ETC ETC

PLS EDUCATE THEM!!

MRS RUNS WOMAN CHIMA HOPE U ARE ALL EARS?
cool cool
Re: Why Are Men Useless by Nayah(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
lol Da Doctor I think they don't need to be "educated" just have their point of view we need to respect even if you disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.